The Gay and Wondrous Life of Caleb Gallo

auser

oh no

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, you broke my heart all over again girl :( I actually gave up watching the channel after they broke up, but saying that - because of greencard - that's damn cruel! I don't know whether you watched their footage of teenage videos, but Luke was so shy & in love in those videos, and I won't believe he did such thing.. well, I don't know it's just sad.

How are you btw? I really missed you friend!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• auser

• shinyaKogami

• SapphireBlue

• Ryuu_L

yes, that felt just nasty.. I mean, come one - are you THIS insecure, that you think someone would date you just because of the green card? Oh well.. sorry to have made you even more upset:(:(

I'm doing good, very busy with, but in my free time have been reading a lot lately, so we have tons to discuss!!!:D:D how about you?

and we STILL have to get together and watch that portuguese incest movie xD

that's okay my friend, it has got nothing to do with you actually, it is just sad that when I see a happy pair I want them to succeed like that Up! movie, you know :D

That's good, anything good to rec? I have been reading less and less because there is no time, and I am still embarassed to read m/m while commuting so :((

Ohh girl, we need those hot guys and their stupid feelings xD