Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

Re: The Gay and Wondrous Life of Caleb Gallo

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ah may I know the name of this couple? I would still watch them
    And hey, I really like this phrase from a tv show - "it doesn't mean we had a failed marriage. It just means we had a very successful marriage that only lasted three years". In this case - 5 ah So yeah, don't take it too personally, not every relationship is meant to be a life-long commitment. Hey, knowing me, I will get extremely bored and will be the first one to ask for divorce xD xD
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] done! if i ever come across anything fun, I will definitely tag you, my dear

2. The following 2 users like this post by auser:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    shinyaKogami Inventory
    Handa Seishuu Erwin Smith Nezumi Kougami-Shinya

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] videos of the couple I mentioned should be the oldest ones, the new ones belong to one-of-the couple and his new bf..
    Oh girl, why are you so fun xD but yeah, that's a nice approach I gues, but my poor little HEA loving heart just breaks all the same

4. The following user likes this post by shinyaKogami:

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    dxdzero8 Inventory
    Yato

Thanks..i will check it out.

6. The following user likes this post by dxdzero8:

I don't know why I don't like non-asian BL... I think is not even BL

8. The following user likes this post by moaimaori:

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] have I ever told you that I watched them?

damn, it gets brutal by the end.. the American one even goes as far as to say that the British one stayed with him all this time because of the greencard.. ahah, no love is real.. Oh as the scientists say it only lasts 3 years.. T_T oh well, at least it means we can have many of them in our lives xD

10. The following user likes this post by auser:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    shinyaKogami Inventory

oh no @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], you broke my heart all over again girl I actually gave up watching the channel after they broke up, but saying that - because of greencard - that's damn cruel! I don't know whether you watched their footage of teenage videos, but Luke was so shy & in love in those videos, and I won't believe he did such thing.. well, I don't know it's just sad.

How are you btw? I really missed you friend!

12. The following user likes this post by shinyaKogami:

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] yes, that felt just nasty.. I mean, come one - are you THIS insecure, that you think someone would date you just because of the green card? Oh well.. sorry to have made you even more upset

I'm doing good, very busy with, but in my free time have been reading a lot lately, so we have tons to discuss!!! how about you?

and we STILL have to get together and watch that portuguese incest movie xD

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    shinyaKogami Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that's okay my friend, it has got nothing to do with you actually, it is just sad that when I see a happy pair I want them to succeed like that Up! movie, you know

That's good, anything good to rec? I have been reading less and less because there is no time, and I am still embarassed to read m/m while commuting so (

Ohh girl, we need those hot guys and their stupid feelings xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles