The Gay and Wondrous Life of Caleb Gallo

auser

This is.. special. But definitely very entertaining.. Have any of you heard/watch it before?

I just finished the first episode and I'm addicted and need more!:D:D

And Freckles.. Freckles is AMAZING, guys!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, that's how I picture the wonderful Helena from Tell Me it's Real & The Queen & The Homo Jock King.. Damn, I need more of this awesomeness:D:D

[video=youtube_share;YYXQzlKXzpk]

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• auser

• shinyaKogami

• SapphireBlue

• Ryuu_L

oh no

now I'm worried you will think it's weird!! Because it is super weird ahah

Iv also not heard of it before

, will check it out!! Im all for weird, the weirder the better ;) ;)

Lol

I have no idea what I just watched...weird and kinda funny. Billy intrigued me on the first episode. I might keep watching it

- - - Updated - - -

And don't forget Freckles lolll jeez

I liked Helena too...when did u finish the book? Last time you said you only read wolfsong......i laughed a lot....with both books....cant watch video...will let you know after... thanks for the tag

haven't watched it yet...looking forward to it,...

OK so I've watched it too, I think it's half believable and a bit silly, that best friend talk at the beginning was awesome and I can imagine that happeninglol my whole thought through out was that it's a shame Caleb is gay because he's soo cute XD

Yay!! Guys, I'm really excited for all of you to try it..^^ Just don't judge me too hard if you hate it, all right? ahah

ah I must have told you this a very long time ago, because by now I've read quite a bit of TJ Klune. He is one of my absolute favorites without a question:)

But Helena has a special place in my heart. That whole series hit me hard for some reason, even if it's supposed to be funny rather than emotional:)

ahah yep, I like how they all treat each other like close friends:) it's fun to watch! and yep, they are all pretty cute there ahah I should watch the second episode:D I think there are like 5 or something.. :D:D

i feel the same too mochi.....his jokes about calculating whether to jump from running car or naked march to their boss room or his want to have babies with the king....its hilarious and the struggle between his identities and when founding expressing without holding...although these are not expressed well in books you can feel it....it really is something....it pull me out afterall... amazing how stories can do that if you took a minute to look at it....haha went over a bit but quite true.....i had lot of quotes from that book more like one line funny story......i want to know more about Corey....my first ever to come across that unique character....its my first dragqueen book too....took me the half of book to actually understand what it meant.....

oh oh!!!

you should talk to
, she knows more about both Corey and TJ Klune:D But I believe Corey is also a part of Bear, Otter and the Kid series, is that true, Jochie? Maybe you could read a bit more about him there..

Not sure myself..^^

Thankyou Mochi..... I will ask her.... And I will try to read that book.....

....and thanks for this mini series.... The first three episodes was like well thats interesting, and then what and should be used to it....by 4th episode i am totally invested...... Amazing....in the 5th episode my heart went awww along with guests.....and freckles promptly demanded weed and i laughed out.....i would never found out about it if you haven't tagged so thanks a lot.....accepting....

hahahah, nope

i've not seen this... but i need loads of awesomeness all the time :)

will check it out when i get the time to ;)

Yay! I hope you will like it:D

Aha I'm glad you enjoyed it, my dear:D:D I'm personally just going crazy over Freckle.. Just look at this!

[video=youtube_share;e52QzwuDX2U]

Come on, isn't she perfect??

maybe try again tomorrow or switch browsers? because I can see it.. and it's a youtube series, which I thought is a lot of fun, but definitely not for everyone..:D:D:D

that's prob the good old IE then :( the thing is I forgot my password along with the password of my email address that I used for signing in :D (im hopeless) I'll just go youtube it :D

btw, I had this gay couple youtubers that I was fan of, they have been together for 10 years, and married for 5, and listening their story made me believe in, wow, there is really love, girl.. and then they went and divorced :( now it pains me to be a follower of youtubers :(

She really is perfect dr.....nip slip.... :D...lol...she is a find alright.... Do tag if you find interesting series.... Does she have a spin off...i would love to see it

ah may I know the name of this couple? I would still watch them:D

And hey, I really like this phrase from a tv show - "it doesn't mean we had a failed marriage. It just means we had a very successful marriage that only lasted three years". In this case - 5 ah:) So yeah, don't take it too personally, not every relationship is meant to be a life-long commitment. Hey, knowing me, I will get extremely bored and will be the first one to ask for divorce xD xD

done! if i ever come across anything fun, I will definitely tag you, my dear;)

videos of the couple I mentioned should be the oldest ones, the new ones belong to one-of-the couple and his new bf..

Oh girl, why are you so fun xD but yeah, that's a nice approach I gues, but my poor little HEA loving heart just breaks all the same

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

have I ever told you that I watched them?

damn, it gets brutal by the end.. the American one even goes as far as to say that the British one stayed with him all this time because of the greencard.. ahah, no love is real.. Oh as the scientists say it only lasts 3 years.. T_T oh well, at least it means we can have many of them in our lives xD