Pleasurable Business 1x1 +18 PRIVATE w/-Hideki-

azuneko

Nara was finally in the swing of things. He was able to hold himself up while moving his hips properly. It was a new set of techniques for him but it felt incredible. With every movement down onto the raging cock in him, waves of pleasurable electricity shot throughout his entire body. 'For my first time this is definitely an experience I can get addicted to..' he thought finding Aaron's skills to be superb.

As he leaned forward a little, Nara was angled in a way he could still move but not feel the other pounding his prostate too much. He kept his wall tight around Aaron's cock. He wasn't finished by a long shot. As he was able to catch himself, he sat straight up. His nicely toned body glistened with beads of sweat. He licked his lips a bit as he moved his hips a bit more vigorously. It was in this moment he could hear the other growling. Nara was glad he could spark this kind of reaction out of Aaron. It only aroused him more to the point he felt he would cum all over again.

Nara flinched upward slightly but was brought back down by Aaron's thrusts and hot seed that filled his walls. He gasps a bit before his lips were captured in a steamy kiss. Smirking cutely, Nara pulled back a little. "If I were a girl you'd surely be in trouble. I feel like I'll be miking you all night. Are you prepared for that Aaron?" he asked as he tilted his head. Nara felt like a switch had been flipped within him without realizing it at all. It wasn't a bad switch either. "Aaron, want to take a shower together? We both got really sweaty and sticky. Plus I am not nearly close to ending this night just yet. That is if you still want to continue." he said feeling a bit nervous now. He knew this was his heat speaking. The yearning to be completely devoured and dominated by an alpha. Nara could simply die of pure embarrassment right now. However he could get the sense that Aaron wouldn't simply look down on him for being shameless especially while in heat.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• -Hideki-

His gaze was heated and still glancing with lust and his chest was rising and sinking in a fast pace after he had kissed the other and was now looking into that aroused face of the researcher who had lost all of the innocence about him and when he spoke the CEO groaned lustfully as the other’s words were turning him on and he felt his blood shooting into his cock again. “If you were a girl you wouldn’t have caught my eye and you wouldn’t be in my house much less my bed right now sweetie!” he grinning widely. “But I am certainly prepared for being milked till I’m dry by a sexy man like you.” Harlow spoke and there was still lust in his voice.

The blue eyes flashed up and he smirked showing his canines to the other when Nara spoke of taking a shower with him and not wanting to end this night there. “I see that you are all over my cock now. Craving it between your legs and inside of you.” he commented teasingly before he grabbed the brunette man’s shoulders, moved and pinned the other into the mattress strongly, towering over him. “I’d like nothing more than to get into the shower with you, getting all wet and steamy and hot.” He whispered into the man’s ear his voice lewd, his dick hard again as he nibbled on the man’s ear. “But you haven’t cum yet and that’s unacceptable.”Aaron reminded with a cocky grin. “So I’ll get you off first and then we’re gonna have a shower sweet Yoshi!” he told him. “I can’t guarantee you that I’ll behave and not press you up against the tiled wall and spread your delicious arse and bury myself in you again though.” The blue haired man was saying making himself even hornier with the imagery on his mind.

Once more it was pure luck for Nara that he was wearing that collar and Aaron’s teeth were biting and sucking at his jaw instead before they were travelling down over his chest, kissing and sucking his way down towards the other man’s erect dick. He laid a hand on the shaft teasing the veins and stroking slightly while his tongue was licking over the tip before he let it slip under the foreskin and circle around the glans before he pressed it onto the slit, taking the tip into his mouth sucking. He took his hand away and was lowering his head, taking in the whole length granting it access to his tight throat. His tongue was slipping around the shaft before he was starting to bop his head and tasting Nara’s cock and pre-cum only made his mind dizzy even more as that smell and taste was driving him mad and his own cock was throbbing and aching so badly already again. One hand was grabbing his own dick because it yearned for touch and the three fingers of the other hand were rammed into Nara’s creampied hole, finger fucking him while sucking him off, hitting the prostate over and over again.

After he had made the man cum and Nara had ejaculated into his mouth he swallowed it down, sticking his tongue out to lick off a drip from the corner of his mouth. Harlow’s cock was still raging and he didn’t hesitate to get out of the bed and grab the researcher by his wrist pulling him out of the guest room, down the stairs and into the bathroom. “Shower or bathtub?” he asked him his voice thick with arousal and he was on the brink of losing control and just pressing the other up against the wall ravaging his arse from behind before they could even get into either.

• 3 weeks later...

Nara had to bless the stars above for being born the man he was. Surely someone like Aaron could have anyone he wanted and yet he chose him. This was by far the happiest moment he could think of besides the day he was called to be told he aced the interview to work where he does now. That moment was definitely on par with this very moment for him. He could only think on how to be sure nothing could go wrong from here on out. "Well if that's how you feel then I am honored." he said with a smile that gently played upon his lips.

As he stared deeply at the alpha before him, Nara felt a little embarrassed to admit Aaron's words were correct. His body was crying out for the attention only the cock of the other could subdue. "Please don't say it in such a way. It makes me feel a bit shy to know how badly I really want to me messed up by you and your cock." he said as he glanced to the side slightly. He was thinking for a moment but that was stopped as he was pulled onto the bed and having been topped by the CEO. 'Just what in the...' he thought s before his cheeks took on a flush color. He truly found his ears to be a weak point for him. Nara assumed it must be due to his neck being so sensitive as well. "Oh.. well when you put it that way I am glad." he said happy to know Aaron would be showing with him. Though he completely let it slip his mind that he hadn't cum just moments before. Nara nods as he lowers his gaze a bit. "Silly man. Do you think I asked you to shower with me in the hopes that you would behave? I am fully expecting anything to happen in there." he said licking his lips rather seductively.

Breathing softly now, Nara's gaze followed Aaron's movements. 'His instincts are so strong but so are my own... glad I don't have that key...' he thought to himself as he laid there lightly biting his lips. His eyes widen as his breathing began to shudder in the back of his throat. The view alone from watching as the male devoured his cock could have easily sent him over the top. Though what truly was making his body tingle with excitement was not just the view but the sensation of being fingered while sucked. It was something he had only seen if adult videos. The experience it first hand was a whole another story. Nara truly was beyond ecstatic to have been given such an opportunity. 'I guess I should thank my heat... otherwise I am sure my stubbornness would have ruined all my chances..' he thought to himself as his moans filled the air yet again. While gripping the sheets and panting like a puppy, Nara cried out in pleasure as he cums. His mind feeling as if he were floating on thin air.

Nara's expression of bliss fades as he was pulled up and out of the bedroom altogether. He walked behind Aaron towards the bathroom. He could tell his legs were barely keeping him up. They were like melting jello at the moment. "Bath... A bath sounds really nice right now." he said thinking it best since he knew standing wasn't on his side. However in that moment Nara's eyes caught glimpse of the other's raging hard on. 'I am definitely going to be turned inside out... how thrilling..'