Preeh

Hi my cuties

8694a4c27d1ed21ba8bc3820a76eddc450da3ff9.jpg

Has anyone watched this? What are your thoughts about it? *pokes*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The love between two guys in a long-term relationship has faded and each looks outside the relationship to a phone app taht summons a customized virtual companion, hoping to find what they have lost between each other.

At first I thought it will be another of those stereotypical application stories of which there are some. But honestly it was nice and lovely.

Don't read this if you don't want to get it spoiled!!

I was quite surprised that Xiao Fang's VL turns psycho and tries to betray him. I didn't expect that but in retrospective there were many hints. Guess I'm too tired to pay close attention. I actually thought one would get replaced and there would be a sad ending but annoyingly they managed to have a happy end *blergh* ALso gawds that synthetic voice in the beginning was anoying - luckily it changed once he was able to materialize

0Gr4Mnxdn8.jpg

and that pic from this scene I was hoping for a foursome *grins*

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• littlespiral

• iheartyokozawa

• Preeh

• auser

i watched the trailer. mann, the guys are hot, beautiful story, interesting plot. how did i missed this? XD. i wish the app really does exist in real life ahah.. this movie reminds me of an episode from Black Mirror. i'm glad it has a good ending tho, (can't help but read your spoiler ;P) coz i can't handle heartbreak story for now lol. definitely going to watch this later. thanks for sharing this

*thumbs up*

thank you so much for sharing & tagging

!! I have actually never seen a single Japanese (or Korean, Thai or any other non- Western) movie, and this one sounds like a fun place to start.. Yay!! I'll let you know my thoughts!:D

no

i've not heard of this one... thanks for the recommend ;)

sounds like there's a bit of sci-fi thrown into this one - interestingly refreshing.