Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Preeh Inventory
    Escape Journey Haruka

Customized Companion #订制男友

Hi my cuties

Has anyone watched this? What are your thoughts about it? *pokes* @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The love between two guys in a long-term relationship has faded and each looks outside the relationship to a phone app taht summons a customized virtual companion, hoping to find what they have lost between each other.
    At first I thought it will be another of those stereotypical application stories of which there are some. But honestly it was nice and lovely.

Don't read this if you don't want to get it spoiled!!
    Spoiler:  

2. The following 5 users like this post by Preeh:

Credits
    littlespiral Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Yuri Plisetsky Nikiforov Victor Katsuki Yuuri

Re: Customized Companion #订制男友

i watched the trailer. mann, the guys are hot, beautiful story, interesting plot. how did i missed this? XD. i wish the app really does exist in real life ahah.. this movie reminds me of an episode from Black Mirror. i'm glad it has a good ending tho, (can't help but read your spoiler ;P) coz i can't handle heartbreak story for now lol. definitely going to watch this later. thanks for sharing this @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] *thumbs up*

4. The following user likes this post by littlespiral:

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    Mochi Inventory
    Bokura No Mitsudomoe Sensou Sweet Heart Trigger Ouji no Hakoniwa Totally Captivated

thank you so much for sharing & tagging @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!! I have actually never seen a single Japanese (or Korean, Thai or any other non- Western) movie, and this one sounds like a fun place to start.. Yay!! I'll let you know my thoughts!

no @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] i've not heard of this one... thanks for the recommend
    sounds like there's a bit of sci-fi thrown into this one - interestingly refreshing.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles