Help me

Cryptconfessions

So okay, i'm a girl. Born a girl with girl parts and a little girl mind. It happened that this year became a haywire of things for me. I started having friends and all of them are girls. One of them, named Luna (not her real name) is like my mirror. I can see myself in her. We have the same ways of living a day, same ways of dispelling an unwanted emotion and even the same way of testing people.

I admit it, she made my heart skip a beat. Ever since we became friends, I realized that I may not be straight at all. In our society nowadays, having a gender other than girl or boy (man or woman, male or female) is now accepted.

Here's my problem.

I Think I'm bisexual. I'm okay with being bisexual, I mean I already accepted it as a part of me now but the problem isn't that one. The problem is my family.

What am I supposed to do? Or if not, how am I supposed to hide it?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptconfessions

• fan_yaoi

• voide

• Ryuu_L

well.. i guess if you dont wanna tell your family, then just dont. And whats there to hide? Just be yourself, dosnet matter if you are bi or straight, so dont worry about it.

fan_yaoi is right! I had the same problem as you, but I was 15 years old (or 14) I was scared that I had feelings for my friend. And then I admitted that I'm bisexual but my family doesn't know about it because they cannot accept it.

Everything is okay, be yourself, be strong and smile :)

tenor.gif

heya. this is not a professional/mature advice, just peers to peers opinion. in the end it's up to you to decide. it's great you found Luna. i wished i can meet someone like that too. making your days, be comfortable & let you just be yourself when you're around them. i long such companion. you're a lucky girl, buddy. so, don't let the 'to tell or not to tell' ruin it all. to me, if you're ready, you're ready. the time will come. & when that time comes, i believe there's no hesitation anymore in you. so for now, don't worry about it, just be happy. enjoy every moment w her. why do you need to hide your happiness right? but yeah, the decision is still in your hands. wow, i'm talking so much now.

• 9 months later...