Two Sides of the Same Coin (JR and Sosuke 0549)

JR_TheRandomFan

attachment.php?attachmentid=37230&d=1482959545

Name: Shinji Namazaki

A little info: A highschooler with problems, not one to take any guff from anyone. Shinji keeps up a rough and sort of braty exterior but hides a much softer side when alone.

"This should be easy. I go in, flash the ID, and get a few drinks. It should be easy...Don't stress, it's gonna be fine..."

As much as physcing himself up seemed to help, Shinji was still unsure of just what he was doing. There he was standing in the dead of night in front of one of the most famous clubs in the city. Plently of kids from his school had gone here, and now he was trying to do the same. So much talk about going to these clubs and now he'd really try to go and do this. And looking at the building again, it really didn't look like much of any club he had seen. It felt like he had gotten the wrong place. At that point Shinji let out a low grunt before shaking his head."Now you're just stalling! Just get your ass over there and get in!" And that was it. Shinji was already towards the enterance of the club, keeping his cool as he walked up. When asked for an ID He gave it with no problem. That few second pause was the hardest, but passed much quicker. He could go in. Without much thought he made his way on."See? No problem...Just breath..."

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

original.jpg

Name: Kirito Orihara

AKA: Kazuto Akiyama

Background/ Family: Comes from a very weathly family. His father founded the Orihara Jet line, and Airport. His eldest brother founded the Orihara Hotel, His second eldest brother Owns his own Entertainment Company. Orihara Entertainment, and his younger brother is on his way to being an Olympic Athlete. His mother also has her own Magazine, Orihara Weekly and Make up brand, Orihara Beauty. His family tends to put there names on everything. His family has accomplished a lot in society, and are famous all across the globe, however Kirito tends to stay in the dark. Not a lot of people know his true identity and he hasn't made an appearance to the public in almost six years.

Kazuto stood by the host club bar, looking rather bored and unamused. They were quite busy tonight, since it was a Saturday night, which ment 15% off drinks. "Don't you have guests to greet Akiyama. "

She asked him with a smirk. She quickly poured him a shot of whiskey and slide the tiny glass cup over to him. Kazuto only frowned at the female.

"No...," he muttered. Ms. Asuna was the owner of the building and host club. She was his boss, and the only female in the room. She was also the only person at the club who knew his true identity. He knew he could trust her, and as far as he was concerned, they were friends.

"If you keep running off my customers I'm gonna have to fire you Akiyama. "

"Yeah yeah- whatever. You always say that."

He rolled his eyes taking his shot and slamming it on the table.

"Kazuto. You've been requested. "Kazuto sighed, glancing back at his boss. "Duty calls. "

He left the bar, making his way threw the gays on the dance floor. As he pushed threw the crowd of people he bumped into a smaller male, almost knocking him down but Kazuto was able to catch him, grabbing his arm.

..He's so light...and thin. He thought, struggling to get a good look at the other, but it was hard since it was rather dark, and the colorful flashing lights were very distracting.

"Watch were your going."

He said rudely, releasing him and walking past him without a second glance.

So far the plan was going without a hitch. Looking around the place it was already in full force. The dance floor was packed,lights flashing,and music pumping. There was no doubt that he was in the right place. But before he could move any further he almost knocked down, his arm being grabbed before hitting the floor.

“Watch where you’re going.”

“But YOU bumped into ME...asshole.” He huffed before moving towards the bar. “Some nerve...” he sat himself down at the far end glanced around. He wasn’t sure if ordering a drink would be the best plan for now. He already was cutting it close.”It’s going well,I guess. Let’s hope no one asks any questions.”

"Hey Cutie, can you get me a Red Mary, pina colada, and a LITE Beer."

A handsome man with blond short hair and blue eyes approached the bar. He extremely well dressed, wearing black dress pants and a white coloured button up shirt.

"I hope your not mixing up your drinks Eric. "

"Haha very funny...you know what I drink. Be nice to me. "

He laughed faintly giving her a smile. The women turned away, preparing the drinks. With no else to talk to Eric's eyes landed on the only male sitting at the bar. "Your new. I haven't seen your face around here before. So why is a handsome fella like you sitting at the bar by himself? Are you shy?" He asked, taking a seat next to the boy and setting his elbow on the counter so he could rest his cheek on his hand, gazing at the younger male. Something was defiantly off about him, since most people don't naturally give you there full attention, much less full eye-contact but...he was. His eyes locked on the other as if he was the only person in the world. As if...he mattered. Eric had a way of making people feel special, hince why he was the Prince at the Host Club and the most requested. He was far too charming.

Mulling over what to get and when was a rather trying task. There was so much to coïncider, and yet he didn’t want to get too fancy with what he would ask for. But before he could even try to order this other man just came and sat next to him. His gaze right on him. It felt weird...to say the least. And he wasn’t sure if he liked it. Adjusting the collar of his jacket he settled into his chair.” I’m just trying to get myself a drink,alright?” He muttered as he shifted a bit.” You can just leave me be. I don’t want to be bothered.”

Eric blinked at the male, taken aback by the others response. Hmmm... is he straight? He smiled at the other. "Ah-your a loner. That explains it. Alright, I'll leave you be. " Just as he said that the bar tender came back with a tray of drinks. "Here you go."

"Appreciate it ~ Oh- and get this guy a sweet cheer bomb. On me."

He smirked at the other. "You looked lost and I'm assuming you'd like something sweet verses bitter. It'll help losen you up. " Ms. Asuna rolled her eyes at him. "Always so smooth~" She said sarcastically with a smile.Eric quickly grabbed his drinks and left, needing to retrun to his guests. She quickly made a bright red drink for the boy, sticking a cherry on the rim of the glass. "Here you go sweetheart. " She turned away as two other men took a seat at the bar.

Never in his life did Shinji feel comfortable yet not in the same moment. Something about this Eric just made him feel weird. Either way it felt like a weight loss as lifted off of him when the other male left with a tray of drinks. At least he got himself a free drink in the process. Giving a nod to the bartender he took the glass in his hand and took a sip. A rather sweet mix and one that he could see ordering again. Once he finished one he’d go an order another.”Well,time to get that buzz going.”

• 2 weeks later...

"Hey boss, I'm heading out. "

Kazuto muttered, as he slipped on his jacket. Ms. Asuna quickly stopped him.

"Kazuto wait...do me a favor and make sure this guy gets home. "

"Huh?"

He glared at her, looking very irritated. His eyes fell on dirty blonde boy sitting at the bar who just so happened to be drunk off his ass.

"You've got to be kidding me! Do I look like a nanny?"

"He says no one is coming to get him and it just so happens his house is on your way to your apartment....please Kazuto, I don't want him wondering these streets at night. "

Ms. Asuna was very kind, she was a rare type of person. Someone who cared deeply about others and yet barely took care of herself. Even now, she was worried about a drunk stranger at her bar. They weren't co-workers or friends, but here she was determined to make sure that this boy was safe. Kazuto always admired Asuna for how selfless she was.

"....uuugghh- damit....fine. "

He huffed, approaching the bar.

"Hey- can you stand?"

His tone bitter as he tried to help the boy to his feet.

"What's his name?"

"oh...uh. I forgot to ask. "

She smiled, innocently. Kazuto rolled his eyes.

"Hey boy-what's your name. Where do you live. "

He hoped the boy could stand, otherwise he might have to put him on his back. He better not throw up on me...

There was no questioning it, Shinji was surely drunk. It started with that one Cherry Bomb, then beer, The it was a shot or two of something he wasn’t entirely sure what it was. Didn’t stop him from going ahead and drinking it. Now there he was, gripping on to the bar just to keep himself upright. The bartender could see the sorry stat he was and was asking weather or not he had any way to get himself back home. Shinji didn’t hear what was said but someone else was coming his way, that guy that knocked him down earlier. With a drunken grunt he shakily got to his feet and crossed his arms.” You’re the asshole that knocked me to the floor earlier.” He muttered, stumbling in his steps.” Not like you would care now...it’s Shinji. And YOU tell ME if I can stand.” He slumped to the floor,arms still crossed.” I can’t tell... no one out here to help...I live in an apartment by myself...”

"You’re the asshole that knocked me to the floor earlier.” [/Quote]

Kazuto raised a single eye brow. What the heck was this guy talking about? Did he?

"Hmm...oh yeah~ Tho I recall it differently. Your the little pipsqueak that got in my way. Now I remember. Your so insignificant that I forgot. "

"Kazuto! Be nice!"

His manger glared daggers at him. He sighed, shrugging her off.

” Not like you would care now...it’s Shinji. And YOU tell ME if I can stand.”[/Quote]

The blond stumbled to the floor, just before Kazuto could catch him. He snickered.

"Wow...you really can't handle your alcohol ~"

"Kaaazzuuttoooo! "

"Yeah yeah women..I got it. "

He smiled a little, helping Shinji to his feet. He grabbed his arm and brought it over his neck amd shoulder.

” I can’t tell... no one out here to help...I live in an apartment by myself...”[/Quote]

"I need an address genius. " He turned to Asuna, giving her a quick wave. "See you boss lady. Don't worry...I'll take care of the kid." He winked, just before exiting the bar. "Alright Shinji- I can't fucking care you like this...so...get on my back..just don't you dare puke on me."

Being insulted in such a way made a drunk Shinji even more irritated. He flipped off the man, mumbling as he stayed on the floor. At that point he was groggy and felt gross. It was such a sorry state to be in. As much as he didn’t want to admit it, he did feel small. Being brought to his feet, leaning into him as they walked out.

“Alright Shinji-I can’t fucking carry you like this...so...get on my back...just don’t you dare puke on me.”

“Dickhead, I give no promises.” Shinji then slowly pulled himself on the older man’s back and told the other his address.

Kazuto smirked a little hearing the others reply.

"You're a feisty little pipsqueak~ "

Kazuto held the boy up with ease now that he was on his back. He's so light

"Is this your first time getting drunk?"

Kazuto was warm, and his build was practically perfect, it was clear that he worked out.

" Its pretty obvious. So...what's your real age? I'm guessing you used a fake ID to get in ."

It felt weird to be carried,especially by another man. He was warm...something hard and well built. It was nice...and so weird at the same time.

“Is this your first time getting drunk? It’s pretty obvious. So...what’s your real age? I’m guessing you used a fake ID to get in.”

Shinji grunted softly,so lightly nuzzling into Kazuto’s neck.” Guess is IS pretty obvious...I’ve drank, but not this much before. To be perfectly honest,wouldn’t think I’d get into what I thought was the wildest club in the city...”

Kazuto was a little surprised when the boy nuzzled into him. When Shinji mentioned the bar being the wildest club in the city he laughed.

"Wildest club ? Ahaha! Who told you that? Maybe Tokyo's Paradise or Venom down the street, but not Blue Ecstasy. We are a gay host club...we aren't so huge on the party scale."

He laughed again.

"Wow your an idiot, just looking at you - I could tell you were green. "

He turned the corner, stopping only briefly to read a sign and make sure he was going the correct way.

“Fuck you,first off,” Shinji muttered with red cheeks.”and second, I got that news from...the more popular crowd in my school. If I would’ve known that I was in a host club,a GAY host club at that, I would’ve just gone home. I-I don’t swing that way...” At that statement Shinji sounded slightly unsure. He was sure that he was straight. Nothing in that club really came to his attention, not that he was looking. It might’ve been the drunken state that he was in, but the contact with the man carrying him did feel...nice. It was something he hadn’t experienced before,and was unsure if he wanted to let go.” I don’t think...I fully caught her your name...” he grunted.” I’d like more to go on than just calling you a dickhead.”

Kazuto rolled his eyes, smirking. Shinji was struggling to defend himself. "Yeah well, it's clear to me that the popular crowd at your school doesn't like you. "He laughed. "I bet they sent you to us on purpose. "

" I don’t think...I fully caught her your name... I’d like more to go on than just calling you a dickhead.”[/Quote]Kauzto stopped, turning back to look at the other. "Don't make me drop you ....and its Kazuto...not that you'll ever request me. " He turned forward and continued to walk. In just a few minutes , Kazuto had reached Shinji 's apartment. He slowly crouched down , releasing the other in front of his door step. "I guess this is it pipsqueak." He stared at Shinji , as if he was studying him. With out any warning, Kazuto leaned in close to the other, almost pinning him against Shinji's door. "You said you don't swing that way, right ? Then....He took Shinji's chin, his thumb opening up the blondes mouth. "If I kissed you...you'd feel nothing? "Seconds go by...but he didn't kiss Shinji, instead he only stares at the boy deeply with piercing eyes before removing himself. The others expression was priceless! "Your a virgin, how cute~" He laughed, slipping his hands in his pockets. "If your ever interested in swinging the other way...you know where to go....Later pipsqueak~"

Shinji could feel the embarrassment wash right over him. Of course they would set him up. Of course they hated him. To them Shinji was just an outcast to pick on, and such an easy target. It just made him feel even worse. At least he was finally home again. He could sleep it off and just miss a day. When he was put down he felt a little sad that the warmth left him to be replaced with something he didn’t expect.

“You said you don’t swing that way,right? Then...”

Before he knew it Kazuto leaned in close, almost pinning him to the door behind him. His hand moved to his chin to lift it, a finger opening and brushing against his bottom lip.

“If I kissed you...you’d feel nothing?”

The drunken state that he was in just made him feel even stranger. Those piercing eyes stunned him, made him shake in his place. He couldn’t speak, his cheeks flushed from not just the alcohol. By the time he could find his voice again the other man drew back and laughed.

“You’re a virgin,how cute~ If you ever interested in swinging the other way...you know where to go...Later pipsqueak~“

With the other leaving him Shinji was quick to get himself inside. That strange feeling still lingered over him. He felt like he was going to melt away.”Let’s just get to bed. The quicker to bed,the quicker to just...think about all of this.” Shinji made his way to his bedroom, going off to rest and mull over what had happened.

• 2 weeks later...

{ Next Day }

Kazuto woke up around 6 to do his morning run. Once that was done he did a quick 30 minute work out followed by a shower. It didn't take him long to do his morning routines like brushing his hair and teeth, washing his face, and spraying himself in cologne. When he was done and ready to go, he walked out of his room wearing a plan black shirt and loose dark blue jeans. He made himself something to eat before leaving his house. He was heading into work early so he could clean and do inventory as a favor for his boss. He briefly thought about last night and pipesqueak. He wondered if he was waking up right now with a massive hang over. Would he even remember last night? Doesn't matter...I'll probably never see him again.

Never in his life had Shinji felt so horrible. His head was throbbing, body feeling groggy. It was simply unbearable.”Fucking hell...I’ll never drink that heavily again...I don’t think I’ve ever felt blessed to live alone and have no classes for the day...” With a low groan he would go into the kitchen to nurse the hangover. As he began to cook his mind tried to recall what happened the night before. In bits in pieces he could remember that he was carried home from the club...some guy that worked there. He brought him home and made him feel...weird. Something that he’d never felt before...and wasn’t sure what to do with.”It has to be nothing right? Had to have been the alcohol...Had to be...”

"Kazuto? Your here early. "

Kazuto rolled his eyes as he walked passed the blond and into the back. There was a changing room for the employees ,however he didn't need to change yet since they weren't going to be open for another few hours. So he set his bag in the back and made his way to the managers office grabbing her clip board.

"oh- so your doing inventory. "

Kazuto didn't say a word. He just started to count and write down all the alcohol they had in the bar, ignoring Eric with a blank expression.

" Last night I saw you leave with that blonde at the bar. He was pretty drunk, and he didn't really like our usual guests.."

"Get to the point. "

Eric sighed.

"Always so blunt. Fine. Did you sleep with him?"

"Why do you care? Is young, drunk, and stupid your type?

"I don't care, but he looked awfully young...like a high schooler. "

Kazuto stopped for a second, glancing at Eric before returning to his inventory.

Now that he mentions it...he was really light and shit faced and...I'm pretty sure Cherryblossom High school is just a mile away from his house.

"I see well...I doubt he'll be back."

Was all he said before leaving Eric to count the drinks in the back.

• 4 weeks later...

As the day went on Shinji was able to piece together just what had happened the night before. First off his intel on the club was a complete joke. Those assholes at school tricked him.AGAIN. He could’ve known that they would. They always do. They just hate him that much. A gay host club...what were they even try to pull...The next thing that he could recall was the man that took him home. Some host who worked there,named Kazuto...he seemed like a bit of a jerk and just seemed like he didn’t even want to take him home. But something else came to mind that he always went back to. That feeling Kasuto made him feel...weak. A type of weak that he...didn’t mind feeling. What even was it? What could it all even mean?”There had to be something else to this...there just has to. I can just go back tonight and confront him on it. He has to be behind it.”

Kazuto waved goodbye to his last booked customer, faking a smile. Once they were gone he groaned, swearing under his breath. "Damn prev is so annoying. " He sighed approaching the bar.

"I need a drink." Ms. Asuna laughed. "That bad huh? "

"He pretty much just pays me to listen...I bet I've only said 100 words to him since he requested me. I hope he hops over to someone else soon. "

"Just tune him out...I do that with you~"

"Hilarious.." He said bitterly, rolling his eyes.

"Kazuto, listen. Do you mind running the bar the rest of the night. I have a ton of paperwork to do. I know you don't anymore requests. "

"Ugh....fine."

"Thank you~ You know you like me. "

"Is that what you tell yourself ?" He grinned. The two switched and Asuna disappeared in the back leaving Kazuto to run the bar.

"I need a cherry bomb and 3 lit shots. "

"Heard. "

"Get me two bud lights. "

Kazuto glanced up at Eric who stood at the bar with a smug look on his face.

"My guest is a light weight...So- running the bar again? Either Ms. Asuna really likes you or requests are slow for you.

"We all can't be the Prince. Don't your knees get tired from sucking so much dick. " Eric laughed.

"Wow...so hostile...Jealously looks good on you~"

Kazuto gave the blonde his beers, before moving on to his other drinks. "Get out of my face. "

Eric shrugged. "Gladly. "

Tonight the club was a little more busy than last night. They had about 12 hosts working as well as guests dancing and drinking the night away. Kazuto had his hands full preparing drinking and running the bar.

• 2 months later...

Once that bit of torture of waiting was over Shinji rushed out of his home, dressed in the most comfortable club clothes he could find. At the time that he left not many out and about yet. Fridays are those nights that just boom in the late hours. Before he knew it he was in front of the host club once more,hands in his pockets as he slowly made his way towards the bouncer at the front door. With a flash of his ID,there was Shinji again in the even more crowed club. He moved with the crowd, scanning to see if he could find the same man. Once his eyes locked to the bar. There was that guy again! Without another bit of hesitation he made his way towards the bar and sat in one of the few empty seats. He didn’t order right away. He wanted to see if the older man would recognize him before he did.

"Here's your drinks."

"Thanks." Kazuto heaved a hefty sigh, watching the other host leave with a rather bored expression. He glanced at the new comer who took a empty seat at the bar and to be honest he was surprised by who he saw. He slightly glared at the highschool, approaching him.

"You managed to slip your way in again pipesqueak ...Either your ID is seriously impressive or our guy is a real idiot. But..why are you here...suddenly decided to swing the other way~"He smirked a little, leaning on the table. Luckly none of the other people currently at the bar needed him or refills for awhile. He was intrigued by the High school since he seemed to be the delinquent type, and made it clear that he was straight...so what was his business at the gay bar? " Did ya come all this way to thank me?"

Shinji was rather shocked to see when Kazuto was able to recognize him so quickly. He figured he was some nothing kid,one not to really bother. But of course there was not forgetting. Why would there when he teased him so badly the night before?

“You managed to slip your way again pipsqueak...Either your ID is seriously impressive or our guy is a real idiot. But...why are you here?...suddenly decided to swing the other way~ Did ya come to all this way to thank me?”

Taking a breath Shinji glared at the older man before he spoke.” I was going to thank you, but certainly not after that.” He muttered, cheeks turning a soft pink.” The real reason why I would is...fucking hell....I need to ask you something. Somewhere private. I have questions, and you caused them. So if you could not be a dick for a minute,it would help,a lot.”