[ Interest Check ] !

Asta

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Tartarus, a realm in the afterlife wherein devils coincide, a chaotic world filled with the worst humanity has to offer. This was the place where it all began, centuries ago, when the dwellers of Hell began a rebellion against the citizens of Celestia. The war lived on for ages. Many demons and angels became sacrificial pawns, and each side continued to deceive one another throughout those agonizing years. Naturally, the human world was also affected. Calamities began to occur out of the blue, and thousands were killed. Then, one day, a supreme being decided it was time to finally end the countless bloodshed. He formed a pact with the elders of the Underworld and gave the core of the revolution a just punishment--they would be sent to live in earth for all eternity. Being stuck in a worthless mortal body was, of course, the worst they could offer. There was even a chance of them going berserk and destroying mankind. In order to countermeasure the risks, they issued another decree: the exiles shall be watched by the highest of demons themselves. If they are ever to fail in their duty, the Lord of Celestia shall have their head as a price.

In modern times, those who were given that obligation have been known as the Student Council of Kuroshun Gakuen, and those who assist them in their work are the Archai. They were admired by many, and the human students never knew of their true identities for years. Until now.

There are two things that could describe Kuroshun Gakuen: one, successful families and two, prosperous wealth. Because of these, there are many students who have much time to spare. Thus, the President of the Kuroshun Student Council created a new after-school activity: the Kuroshun Host Club. These ten elegant and "perfect" students spend their time entertaining whoever wishes to visit, giving each of them hospitality and the feeling of enlightenment. All this is to assure that their fellow students enjoy living an unforgettable school life. The Host Club has made their institution even more unique and outstanding than others before them.

But in the end, everything is simply a facade meant to mislead. And to make the situation even better, the humans are starting to suspect something that makes this academy much more
out-of-the ordinary
than it may seem.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Er, so I found this while looking through my e-mail archives. It's actually a revamp of one of my previous roleplays. I think...my partners, who helped me in making this, wouldn't mind me putting it here. I think they would understand.

This will be a group roleplay made up of individual stories. There would be ten of the Kuroshun Host Club, twenty of the Archai (they're also the teachers, btw), and an infinite number of students.

Although I think there wouldn't be THAT many members, so I'm very willing to lower the numbers :))

Now onto the real message: is anyone here interested in this project?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asta

• RicoTyrell

• FuyuNoSemi_Fan

• LadyLuck

@FuyuNoSemi_Fan: It's more or less freestyle roleplaying, I suppose. There is a plot, but you are free to do whatever you want as long as it abides by the roleplay's universe :D

There will also be a list of events that follow the plot, but you are allowed to either reject it or to use it as a medium for continuing your own personal story.

Thanks, I'm happy to hear that :)

@LadyLuck: Thank you, I'm glad you like it! I'm sorry to say that the idea will most likely go to the archives, though D: Oh well.

@RicoTyrell: Hahah, sorry, not that familiar with sci-fi xD

Dystopia, though...now that's another story

• 1 month later...

Oh my this setting sounds rather interesting, especially the whole apocalyptic struggle to the feel to the setting. I like it, I would like to join as well.