Your favorite Naruto Shippuden character.

Junjo_Lover1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Junjo_Lover1

• geeky

• sarah3161

• 2 weeks later...

Deidara

Itachi

Gaara

Sasori

Minato

Shikamaru

Asuma

Sai

Kabuto

Pain

Zabusa&Haku

those are just a few :) i used to name just 3(deidara, itachi, minato) when someone ask, but when one of my classmates told me that all my favorites are just a bunch of losers because they're all dead, i decided to mention my other alive favs, too. though the dead characters overpower the living ones ^^;

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Here we go:

- Sasuke [Just a little, he's such a troll. Hehe.]

- Deva Pain [Just really a cool character and I like his power.]

- Shikamaru [i like his character because of his planning strategies]

- Hinata and Neji Hyuuga [i like their eyes and their palms are so powerful. Neji died though and it was almost a heart-break.]

- Haruno Sakura [i like her because on the latest chapter of the manga, she released her full power which made her look so cool that Naruto and Sasuke does not even want of messing up with her in the future. A very good apprentice of the 5th Hokage though sometimes, she's kind of clueless on things that are obvious, still a great character.]

- Bee [i like is rhyming and his voice in the un-dubbed version sounds like he's a black guy. I like his personality, too.]

- Gaara [Just one of the great characters I admire so much.]

- Hatake Kakashi [A perverted genius]

- Namikaze Minato [Who would not like Naruto's father? Has great sealing techniques and speed.]

- Tsuchikage [i like his Particle Style Ninjutsu.]

- Sai [At first, I thought he's a gay character but uh... no. I like him because of his drawing techniques.]

- Rock Lee [i loooove his name and his new formation when he open all 8 gates and do the Lotus Taijutsu, just super cool. He always reminds of Bruce Lee as well as his teacher, Guy.]

- Hashirama and Madara [i am thinking that, they are the old Naruto and Sasuke.]

- All the Sannins [On the latest chapter, I am hoping they would fight again, side by side, like the team 7. Team 7 is like their modern version. On the latest chapter, they did the Kuchiyose no jutsu and it reminded me of the old and broken companionship of the sannins. I especially like Jiraiya.]

And last but the the least. NARUTO! [inspirational and genius in his own way. He break rules and stuff, care for people a lot and he does not think of himself at all. GREAT! GREAT! GREAT CHARACTER!]

Uhmm.... I have written a lot.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...