"Hello-hello, baby, you called; I can't hear a thing."

Asta

"I have got no service in the club, you see-see."

...IDK. It's playing on repeat on my music player.

Hey there, I'm Asta! I'm new here (no duh), and it's nice to meet all of you.

I came across this forum while searching for news regarding J.Law and Kirio (their relationship seems so complicated nowadays which makes me sad, but that's life, I suppose). And, well, I decided to wander around for a bit, and then I ended up missing the joy of being in an Internet community (my first community was Mangafox, but I had to quit because of life issues), and this place seemed pretty friendly so...here I am...?

*laugh*

I hope my experience here will be a memorable one as well. Please take care of me from now on! :D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• Asta

• Leslie_LC

• K

@Asta welcome!! ^^

i just read how you got your nickname and that movie is just fantastic! i absolutely love it! :D

I'm sure you'll have fun here! ;)

• Like 1

*is sort of embarrassed with all the greetings*

Hahahahah, thank you all for the warm welcome! Everyone's so nice, it's a pleasure to be here :D

@shirotsuki: I somehow feel very flattered knowing that somebody actually reads what I post :)) Also slightly embarrassed...? HAHAHAHAH, I don't know~

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves the movie \(^______^)/ Thank you very much for the welcome; I'm already having lots of fun just modifying my profile, hahah!

• Like 1

@Asta don't feel embaressed! everyone here is really nive you'll see! ^^

And i'm also happy to know that people see what i post! :D natural reaction i guess... :p

if you ever need anything please ask! :D although there are more knowledge users here... xD

• Like 1