Erased (僕だけがいない街)

Ryuu_L

Any fans here? I think this was a great anime with a good story. I'm really a big fan of psychological genres so I need something like this much more! Haha

Trailer

by director Tomohiko Itō (Death Note, Anohana, Blue Exorcist, Sword Art Online,..)

original.gif

SOJOUht.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryuu_L

• Jay19

• Rebel Heart

• littlespiral

oh yay

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I remember this one:D:D it was actually one of my most embarrassing DNF's ever - I think I was moving at the time (because I remember watching it while packing xD) & I also figured out the killer ah, so stopped literally at episode 11 or 12 T_T

this thread makes me want to go back and watch the ending and finally get some closure:D ahah

did you watch dub or sub, btw? because I thought dub was pretty good for this one:D

Only sub ^-^ I can't get used to anime in English - i don't know why! haha

I was surprised at every episode I've seen and my emotions were like KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM :D

Ahh, Boku Dake, i loved this one!! it was really good, and full of emotion,, are there any more like it?? I remember thinking this one had a kinda similar feel to Zetsuen no Tempest, no?? or maybe the time travelling mixed me up a bit..but still, i think this was better,,

I love that manga! It also has a special style of artwork as an anime. This is kind of cute.

I think similar are Shinsekai Yori, Colorful or Kimi no na wa (?) Basically all psychological anime have something in common. It's not just about the story, but (as you said) about the strong emotions. That's why my favorite psychological anime is Erased and Zankyou no terror.

oh, i remember watching some snippets of the first episode of the live-action drama on netflix. the plot is interesting. it's about time-travelling ability, right? somehow kind of reminds me a little bit of the anime The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

TGWLTT was a good one too! i loved it, along with Kimi no Na Wa like
mentioned

Have you watched that one yet

??

oh yes, Kimi no Nawa. i've seen it ^ ^ easily one of my favourite animes by Makoto Shinkai. it's a masterpiece, isn't it

it is indeed a masterpiece and one of my favourites!! Oh you absolutely should watch Erased now, it was very good and had such and interesting plot :) ,

Have you seen Erased live-action? It was almost better than anime/manga

no i havent but I see it is on netflix so defintly going to watch it! thanks for sharing

• 6 months later...

This is probably one of the better non-yaoi anime I watch and quickly made it‘s way into my list of favourites.

Well since the murderer is revealed in the manga earlyer than the anime it took out some of the fun because I was to impatient waiting for the anime updates and ended up reading the manga, will definitely have a look at the live action, has it been released already?

• 3 weeks later...

Erased (i.e.Boku Dake Inai Machi) is a good anime. I liked it. Both VAs (for kid era vs adult era) of the protagonist character are fantastic! :)