Greetings to everyone!

Alexander-

Hello, everyone! As the nickname may suggest, I'm Alexander - Alex for short, obviously, though my actual name is Alessandro -, 23, from good old Italy.

I like lots of things: games (both card games and video games, though I mostly end up playing Yu-Gi-Oh! and only sometimes Magic: The Gathering), movies (despite not having the technical knowledge to fully appreciate the more subtle details and considering Die Hard the greatest Christmas movie ever produced), anime/manga (far too many to count), certain sports (I care very little about soccer, I'm more of a basketball guy), and of course yaoi. Which makes it great when one or more of these things combine, as you may notice from the icon of my husbando, Murasakibara, and my personal obsession with yaoi featuring sports :p

What else to say? I'm legally blind without my glasses (and I do have a thing for guys with glasses in yaoi XD), my dream is to have a sweet and intense love story with another boy, and it's far too hot to write anything else XD

I hope I'll fit in well in the forums!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alexander-

• Paul4U

• STARRK

• crystald

Hi there and Welcome to the forum. Im sure you gonna like here, its a big place but you will find your way around , or just ask people :) I hope you will feel just like home. And yeah.. its hot outside XD c ya

:9onion70:

​​

Hey

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Hello Alexander. Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

t4wzft.jpg

Hi

!

Welcome to YO Alessandro, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hello neighbour (I'm from Slovenia (;), welcome to YO! I hope you will fit well here too, but if you ever need any help, feel free to message me. (: Enjoy~

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

glad you decided to join our little community ^___^ i hope you'll find plenty of wonderful friends and discover amazing things around here. enjoy your time and don't be shy to drop by more often yeah :)

Hi

Welcome to the YO Forums site, Alex. Oooh I love your actual name Alessandro, it sounds unique (probably coz I'm English and not American lol) I'm sure you fit right in here. When you say you played Yu-gi-oh! Card games, did you do the tag line "it's time to duel?" lol Have you watched the anime? What do you think of the bromance between Kaiba and Joey? They hate each other's guts but they still end up helping each other out lol

• 2 months later...