Back from exile!!! D:

InkompleteWish

So hi,

i have been gone a looooong time now. But now i actually started getting interested in RPing again. I might be a bit rusty but i think i will find my way back rather fast. xD

I am mostly fine with everything (so poke me with everything you can think about and i will see if i will be fine) and i mostly rp Seke's or Uke's.

If you want a little insight on my writing style, i guess you can check my old RPs. I hope to improve and be more literate (english isn't my first language) so excuse me if there might be to many commas where there shouldn't be any. I try to run all my post by Microsoft Word so most mistakes should be ironed out i guess.

I am also fine with RPing out an anime setting (Black Butler, etc.) or Games or whatever.

I also wouldn't mind a Group RP.

My main posting times would be the weekend since i have a 40 hour work week and also a household to manage. I might be able to get post in once a day though.

If you are interested, give me a ring. :)

-Ink

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InkompleteWish

• StainedCrimson

• Tetsu

• Yukonwolfspirit

I can't recall if we had one going, were planning one, or it's just in my head (haha) but I'd be up for an RP. Individual or group if you have any ideas.

That would be awesome. I remember rping with you in the past (i think).

I am into a dystopian setting right now (Zombies, eternal winter, aliens....you name it xD) or i actually crave a Happy Potter or Medival (Game of thrones kinda even though i don't watch the show, just read a lot of crossover fanfictions with it) kind of world.

To be honest i haven't thought about a good plot yet, but i don't want to play a canon charachter (say Harry for example) cause i might not get his personality right and i don't want that, that's why i'd rather rp with OC's but i would be open for a OCxCanon rp. I mean i could also try it but i don't want to butcher a charachter. XD

Same here.

Hmm, I much prefer OCxOC since much like you I don't want to worry about getting a character's personality right and I find that a bit stifling. Haha zombies and eternal winter sound a lot like Game of Thrones actually. Anyway, I'd be up for that or aliens, maybe. I'm not good at overly techy stuff haha.

Well, i try my best but yeah "medival" stuff will probably be better. I hope you don't want me writing in old english like "i art though" or whatever they said at that time though. xD

Since i haven't watched the show, maybe we should only take like certain parts from it else i might have trouble to write stuff. I mean we could make it 'normal' medival times, just that maybe they are a bit more bloodthirsty and power hungry (and have some fantasy stuff thrown in). Whatever fits you best, i would be happy with both. :)

Now we would only need a plot. Do you want your charachter to be nobility, common folk or be a knight or king? I probably plan for my charachter to be a blacksmiths and/or craftsman son. If you wanted we could talk in PM, just answer me there if you want to. :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hi! Still remember you! Another one back from the 'dead' then. XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Sorry for the late reply. Only saw that someone else posted in here now. If you are still interested write me a PM. :)

Given that, i am still searching for further RPs. Sadly i have no plot ideas in mind so it would be appreciated if you had an idea yourself and wanted to rp it out.

Again: My main posting time (at least for longer posts) would be during the weekend and i live in the CEST timezone so depending on where you live it might limit the replies too. I try to post during the week but i can't really promise. So if you are okay if an rp takes a bit of time to unfold i am your person.