I Really Don't Want To Sound Desperate...But Does Anyone Know The Title For This?

Guest FujoshiFTW

Guest FujoshiFTW

Well, I think this series only has 2 OVAs. The beginning of the first one was when this rich 'young master' and his fiancee are going to get married on some ship (yes, a straight couple getting married. That's why I remember this series so clearly). Then the fiancee decides to whine to him about how he shouldn't wear a kimono since they wern't in Japan...I think afterwards, because of his 'poor' dressing standards, they got into a fight and he was thrown out the room. He went to the bar and the captain of the ship picked him up...and you know, things happened.

The second OVA is a bit hazy though. All I remember is him being kidnapped and then forced to 'preform' for entertainment and be sold later...I think his arch-nenimis saw him and called the captain over immediately...

For the ending all I remember is both the kimono-dude (lol, so crude) and the captain escaping on a helicopter (as cliche as that sounds).

Does anyone know the title? My friend's asking me about it and it's so embarrassing and weird to not know the name D;

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• Saga

• Kasuku

• FuyuNoSemi_Fan

As Saga said it... it is Ikoku Irokoi Romantan(異国色恋浪漫譚 - A Foreign Love Affair)...

Original manga was made by Ayano Yamane...

As you said it's made into 2 OVA... each episode has titles...

1. Italia no Ichiyaイタリアの一夜 (2007-12-21)

2. Roman Holiday

I hope this help you little... ^^

XD.... I am 'Saga'. ;D But yeah,you are right. I checked it after I posted. (:

Sorry! My mind just don't seem working now day...

Too busy and too tire... --;;;

I will fix it...

• Like 1

Guest FujoshiFTW

Oh gosh, thank you so much Saga-san and hama71-san! Yes, it is exactly that! Thank you for helping me! /Bows down to you both.

Though...by any chance...you wouldn't know an anime or manga similar to this would you? XD

Oh gosh, thank you so much Saga-san and hama71-san! Yes, it is exactly that! Thank you for helping me! /Bows down to you both.

Though...by any chance...you wouldn't know an anime or manga similar to this would you? XD

What do you mean by similar?

By the story line or drawing or some other thing...

Need to know little more detail of what you looking for...

Guest FujoshiFTW

@FuyuNoSemi_Fan - Yep! Thank you! I'll go check those two out.

@hama71 - The storyline XD But it seems that FuyuNoSemi_Fan has already given me two. Oh, but if you know more that would be great too!

And of course, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

@hama71 - The storyline XD But it seems that FuyuNoSemi_Fan has already given me two. Oh, but if you know more that would be great too!

And of course, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Oh... O.K. I will look for that...

First think that come to mind was Love Mode...

It's little different but you my like it...

It's story of two couples well young boy with older man...

One couple older man is foreigner... so that is why you might like it...

Mistake and foreigner... sound like some other story... ^^;;;

This is manga... and this forum has one I think... ^^