マネジメント | Management - Syunta_87

LunariaRocks

マネジメント | Management

Amazing sexualized fitness yaoi game with semi animated sex scenes!

I highly recommend giving this game a try.

:Jumping around:

ITM0168731_1.jpg

syunta87s-management-game#p2516652

1521983205331.jpg

Game Genre: Athletic Bara

Publisher(s): Hesoten/Syunta_87

Game DL Link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Update Patch Link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

--Overwrite the data folder from the zip and paste the other folder into your "Save" folder.

Place "management folder" in C:\Program Files\management.

{There are more updates coming with new routes! According to Syunta_87}

1522415796778.jpg

1523579318522.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

You will get a save folder after you go through his entrance exam! The answers are easy I passed ^-^

Anyway make sure to paste the data in the CG files into your save folder!{which should show up when you see the "save" "load" and other visual aspects in-game!}!

Make sure to tell me what you think! Appreciation is always loved

Is this game censored? In the pictures above, it doesn't seem to be censored. I downloaded the game and its censored :c

I don't understand Japanese and I would appreciate if someone could guide me to change the option to make it uncensored. Also a walk through would be nice too. Thanks! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
Is this game censored? In the pictures above, it doesn't seem to be censored. I downloaded the game and its censored :c

I don't understand Japanese and I would appreciate if someone could guide me to change the option to make it uncensored. Also a walkthrough would be nice too. Thanks! ^_^

Sorry,

There isn't a unsensored version of the game, sadly.

Although, there is a walkthrough I will give it to you! ( the walkthrough is a little "meh" though . . )

You have to use Text Aggregator and Atlas to play the game (with understanding).

cannot locate basic info data. help

Yeah, I understand what you have problems with,

I told you to paste the patched file into the other folder and rewrite the files that were already in there not delete and replace. *facepalm*

anyway just do what is necessary and download it again and replace the necessary files needed to run the game!

with love,

-God

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

can anyone make an installation guide I am still new here so I still don't understand what you mean by I told you to paste the patched file into the other folder and rewrite the files that were already in there not delete and replace. *facepalm*

anyway just do what is necessary and download it again and replace the necessary files needed to run the game! please help

Can anyone give me a guide to the guide I just follow your guide to the installation and it work thanks but now I don't know how to went through it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't understand Japanese and I would appreciate if someone could guide me to change the option to make it uncensored. Also a walk through would be nice too. Thanks! ^_^

Hey there, this game is in fact censored! those uncensored versions are from deep within the game files ( click bait )

I posted a little guide from an external site. It should help you! maybe modi ocr can help with it!

- - - Updated - - -

is there a mediafire link?

Sorry, there isnt mediafire is not trusted for me ( plus there is too much data for free account ).

- - - Updated - - -

So sorry not as of now ( the game in general is hard to crack ) english patch

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This game doesn't have a cross. If anyone flirts, it will be straight. There is no circumference at all. I finished playing all 4 people and didn't have a bow. Try to play before

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello! I really wanna play this game, but where do i get the Guide for this game, please?

- - - Updated - - -

This game doesn't have a cross. If anyone flirts, it will be straight. There is no circumference at all. I finished playing all 4 people and didn't have a bow. Try to play before

You get the good ends? How do i get It? I can't find a Guide anywhere.

• 3 months later...

Hi there,

I tried to extract the game but I can't run the game.

It says "Cannot locate basic info data" and the link shows the path to Game.dat.

This is what I did :

1) Shift click all 3 parts of the rar files

2) Right click and select "Extract Here"

Please advise if I have done anything wrong?

P.S. I have not extract the patch files yet because I wanna try to see if I can run the game before extracting the patch files.