Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

OMMMMAAAAGGGGGG

im dying!!

MR. WHITE TEETH

WHY ARE YOU SO -BLEEP- HOT

img%2520%25281%2529.jpg

[video=youtube_share;XZpIjVkLdtE]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, why?????

• Like 1

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

wowwwwwwwwww he'll do BL

I want to see it, but I'm not sure I can be into this one. Because I'm so stuck with his role of Kei >

Let's see the trailer before judging this!

OMMMMAAAAGGGGGG

[video=youtube_share;XZpIjVkLdtE]

Ohhhhh, your shirt >,,

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Waaah, i have to spread the love.

I have tears of joy.

The gayest Golden Pair of all Tenimyu is finally meeting again.

Best news of the year to me.

Takasaki Shota and Tsujimoto Yuki

tumblr_mmbz42n8fR1r5inp2o1_500.jpg

great catch

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new here :hamtaro-005 (23): Totally fall in love with Mr White Teeth :hamtaro-005 (12): Can someone tell me why they didn't do the 2nd movie of Fujimi Block?rabbit0 Since i think the actors are good, they just lack of experience but they deserve more, the plot is also entertaining than many BL movies, it can grow in an interesting way. Also the title is "fujimi block no 2 symphony orchestra series live action". We have the word "series" here so the producer better be hurry to do the next one. This year is so craving for BL and this is the movie that i crave most :hamtaro-005 (23): And the producer better not to consider about changing the actors like Takumi-kun series (I'm Mao's fan:hamtaro-005 (4):), because Tounoin Kei in my heart is Arai Yusuke and i can't imagine someone could bbe a better seme than him. Does Arai have his own toipc in yaoiotaku? Can someone update the links of his stages? I'm Mao's fan and i've known that Mao's fans update the download link for his musical frequently, but it's hard to find Arai's musical links, even it's raw, i really want to see more Mr.White Teeth, and if he has the DVD Photobook, i think his fans in here really wnat to see that :hamtaro-005 (23): I really hope that at the end of the year they will release the 2nd movie of Fujimi since the 1st movie is not enough and it's unfair if they do not produce this movie more. Anyone who said this movie is bad, who i think is crazy, so far this is one of the best BL Japanese movie that i've watch.

Hi, I'm new here.Totally fall in love with Mr White Teeth.

Welcome, my dear. Whoo-hoo!!

THE・WHITE・TEETH!

Haha, you caught up pretty good! The White Teeth has gained another fan! He needs some more love!

(●´艸`) PISHI! ♥♥♥♥

I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM!

I love his laughter.

I love his smile.

I love his face.

I love his personality.

I love the fact that he plays the villain almost all the time.

~And yet is angelic behind the scenes!

Can someone tell me why they didn't do the 2nd movie of Fujimi Block? Since i think the actors are good, they just lack of experience but they deserve more, the plot is also entertaining than many BL movies, it can grow in an interesting way. Also the title is "fujimi block no 2 symphony orchestra series live action". We have the word "series" here so the producer better be hurry to do the next one.

Well.... this 'series' is a response to the manga itself which is basically the series. It already had the mangas and the anime. I'm not sure why they placed that in the title but if you paid attention to the storyline... it kind of felt cramped up into one movie and it was an excuse to label it as 'series'. That's what I think at least. However, I have heard rumors from the Chinese that the second should be projected by now but their sources are unreliable. There are no clues, hints, or news about it so far I've been looking at blogs and such. I highly doubt it. But... Cannot hurt to dream! :*・°☆.。

(I'm Mao's fan), because Tounoin Kei in my heart is Arai Yusuke and i can't imagine someone could bbe a better seme than him.

Huh? What does Mao has to do anything with the Mr. White Teeth, LOL!

Mao is a uke. White Teeth is a seme...SEXY SEME♪♪ which the role of Tounoin Kei I thought he did a fabulous job! He was excellent in the movie in terms of acting, in my opinion. The wife, Shouta Takasaki, on the other hand... eehhhh..! He made Mr. White Teeth look like he's reading from the scripts, meaning... it's like he's talking to a wall or something. Like... how do I put it? Like there is no chemistry between them, except in terms of acting. Shouta's acting ruined it. I am saying almost as if Mr. White Teeth didn't have emotions, but he did... his character was somewhat impenetrable like he[Kei] was supposed to be. Mr. White Teeth felt like he was trying hard to ignore Shouta's overacting. It just needed two good actors to make it work. I think that is why the movie didn't get as much credit as it should, considering the director's success in the past.

Does Arai have his own toipc in yaoiotaku? Can someone update the links of his stages? I'm Mao's fan and i've known that Mao's fans update the download link for his musical frequently, but it's hard to find Arai's musical links, even it's raw, i really want to see more Mr.White Teeth, and if he has the DVD Photobook,

I'm not sure what you mean. Topic as in thread? Well you can just talk about the actors in its respective thread, such as Takumi-Kun series thread or Fujimi Orchestra thread[here] as there is no individual tribute.

I'm not familiar with Mao's stuff. But Mr. White Teeth musical links? Do you mean Fujimi Orchestra soundtracks? From what I know, he is not a musician or have any musical projects, even though he participated in singing on stages sometimes.

As of now, he doesn't have a DVD photobooks but he had some photobooks, only available in Japan or Japanese account. However, he did have a photobook a long time ago when he was in Tenimyu. I have photos from them but honestly, they were bad pictures and old.

I am hoping that he will do more of photobooks and a DVD but right now, he is just not as popular as you'd like- like Mao for example.

Anyone who said this movie is bad, who i think is crazy, so far this is one of the best BL Japanese movie that i've watch.

I quite agree! It's my number one favorite- of course! (◠‿◠) It has been a while... I'm wondering where the heck are yaoi live action flicks??? Come on! With happy ending please....

Oh Found some nice pictures from the FO book: credits goes to olibaer

bb4.jpg

bb0.jpg

I mentioned that i'm Mao's fan because i said that i hate if they change of actors in Fujimi just like Takumi-kun, i was afraid that people will misunderstood that i don't like the Hamao and Daisuke in Takumi-kun :hamtaro-005 (13): I've heard that Arai plays in stage like many Tenimyu's actors, Musical is the plays on stage with singing so i wonder if he plays in some of them. The Fujimi's ost is great, i love the song by MOKU but i didn;t find it anywhere. Mrs. White Teeth can you please share the download link of this soundtrack?

rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1

Good News!!!!

Mr. White Teeth, Arai Yuusuke and Saitou Yasuka [Takumi-Kun Series] OH MY!!!

(゜ロ゜)

will star in this movie, Unrequited Love

71ME0R7D%252BlL._AA1378_.jpg

71ME0R7D%252BlL._AA1378k_.jpg

The official website is still new and has no news or updates. I wonder what direction it's going. Its description...

The website even asked if I was old enough to enter! ||| \( ̄▽ ̄; )/ |||enter××

♥♥♥ The description cracked me up but for them,

it's a Triangle love story....including BL. (●´艸`) PISHI!

I'm ordering this DVD with a help of a friend, Lynn! ♥♥♥ Thank you, thank you. Amazon.jp and Amazon US different accounts/?? Ah, well... Movie will be released June 25th. I am surprised this isn't mentioned recently or beforehand. I was lucky to find this info.

All taken from the official website

Trailer:

[video=youtube_share;PZiLntdPLK4]

0:37! boxers...

:8onion5:

more images later....

I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!

Mr White Teeth seems not to be tha lead role but i will watch whatever he stars :hamtaro-005 (23):Thank you Mrs White Teeth for this precious information!

It has been ordered, couldn't get into YO boards so I sent details in FB message.

Awesome! I'll send mail now

♥ Love you, my dear! ♥

I'm here *__* I kept looking on the cover but they were stingy in giving BL pics, just 2 and full clothed, not fair T__T

I KNOW!! WHat Teh Fook!

Seriously, I think it might be a low-budget film or something. Do you understand Japanese. The captions in the film seemed to be very simple, I think the narrator is the girl.

"Like him a lot.."

"My favorite person was gay."

"My wish is not coming true"

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S THE SAME GUY! FROM TAKUMI. TOOK ME DAYS TO REALIZE IT! He looks totally different!

saito_yasuka.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4N2E_6u-ZZnr7NSH4tg-E01eOPKwUaDlq-lM9WpZWc5irI7Au

j_0004.gif

AND MR. ARAI .. still look the same A bit nerdy-looking. haha. ♥ ♥ ♥ i love me nerdy guys ♥ ♥ ♥

arai_yusuke.jpg

The first one played in Takumi and is the main character in Ai no Kotodama and played secondary in Ai no Kotodama 2. *__*

No I don't know Japanese T_T So the girl will be in love with a guy (Arai maybe?) and he is gay and is messing with the other guys too? :p

I think that the girl loves the guy played by Saitou Yasuka, Saitou Yasuka seems to love her but has sex with another guy played by Arai Yusuke, looks like the struggle situation between love and sex