Fuck Buddy ⚣ Hinako [JP]

cruciatus

Hi!

I tried to use the password posted in the spoiled tab,but i keep getting error messages.

Would really love to read this manga. Can i please have the password, please?

Also, Had no idea that about dakarananda until now. Hopefully the prick stops.about dakarananda until now. Hopefully the prick stops.

****update

tried it on my laptop, and it works. probably mobile user are the only one experiencing errors when unzipping.

just click on the show button in the spoiler section below Password in the very first post. There is no spoiler, but the hidden password will reveal, after you hit the show button.

Do highlight "Copy" the password and right click "Paste" using mouse to do it. so its Correct.. dont use "ctrl-c ctrl-v" on keyboard coz it wont work.. it will be incorrect.. I hope it helps

Thank You sooooo much

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for those scanlations!! :leaf15:

I was looking for the raws everywhere and finally found them here!

Hi!

I've been having problems with the password...no matter how much I press "Show" it does not show the password.

😅😅😅😅😅😅

That, or I'm just an idiot. Is there some special trick or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Well i got it to download and no issues with the password but the images wont show me anything tried on 2 different computers. Not sure whats wrong exactly.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I've updated the link to Google Drive where you can now read the complete volume. Enjoy! (: