Looking for a BL Novel! HELP!!!

Sakurablossom6601

I'm looking for a novel that is historical fiction with a dash of steampunk. My memory isn’t spot on and its been years since I've read it. So please bear with me.

The main characters have an arranged marriage. The older one is a lord/inventor who also develops weaponry/vehicles for the military. He also likes to sleep around. He has an arranged marriage with a younger gentleman. They develop their relationship a bit and begin to care for one another. Unfortunately, the inventor starts to miss the wild life. He goes to a men’s club with his friend and ends up with a barmaid on his lap. His husband walks in, sees him attempting to cheat, and leaves. Their relationship goes sour, and the younger man is hurt that he actually gave the marriage a chance and that he started to love his husband. The inventor tries to apologize, but his husband isn't having it. At the time this was happening a person from the military comes to visit the estate to request for tanks to use out on the field. He's a general (I think) who has a crush on the husband and the inventor gets jealous. Because of his jealousy and the fact that he thinks he has lost his husband, the inventor decides he should test out the tank himself. The test involved the tank being shot at and the people riding in the tank being able to shoot back because of a small slit in the front. Needless to say the inventor gets shot while driving the tank. He almost dies because of it. The husband freaks out and after the incident the couple makes up.

And that’s all I remember. Any help would be great. :_red_fox 1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakurablossom6601

• rene(rana)

Top Posters In This Topic