The Hollow Rose

Kisaru

Summary: A misterious meeting at a nightclub. A dance shared and the beginning of a new story. Who's the misterious guy?

Piercing green eyes darted around the dance floor, as if they were seeking someone or something out. Like a wild cat on the prowl, his slender body twisted and dipped along with the beat of the music that was blasting from the speakers just above us. There was a crowd around him now, all watching to see what moves this exotic beauty would play next.

But I didn't notice anyone but him.

Long, lush locks fell loose around his shoulders. The waves of gold seemed to flutter around him in an invisible breeze as he moved, somehow creating a sort of halo around his flushed, thin face. His arms wound around his own waist now, in a loose embrace as he spun on the dance floor. The beat quickened, and so did he.

I couldn't tear my eyes from the sight. It was as if the golden beauty was the only one in the room. And, by the looks of it, he was thinking the same thing. Others tried to dance with him, or to get him to dance with them; away from the crowd, but he wouldn't have it. This was his time, it seemed, and he was there to have fun.

However, when the beat slowed to a simple groove, and the man I had been so entranced by looked my way, I could have sworn my heart stopped. Just for a moment, of course, but I was sure it had stopped.

He was beckoning for me. One, slender finger motioning for me to come to him. Eyes of every color turned toward me, some in shock, and others in envy. I looked around, as if to see if there had been some kind of mistake, and there was someone of actual interest sitting on either side of me. However, I was sitting alone at the bar, save for the bartender drying a few glasses.

He had to be talking to me…right?

My inner suspicions were soon proven, when the emerald eyed man suddenly appeared in front of me. Once again, I could swear my heart stopped beating. My own, sapphire eyes peered up into the deep pools of emerald as I searched for words; any words that wouldn't leave me looking like a blubbering fool.

I found none, unfortunately. But, this didn't matter, for the blond standing just before me smiled. A smile so bright it could honestly be said to rival the light of the heavens. When he spoke, I was almost sure he was an angel.

"Dance with me." He spoke softly, his velvet like voice a ringing echo in my ears. I merely blinked up at him, a mixture of shock and disbelief lying across my face. Why would anyone want to dance with me?

"Come on, dance with me." He persisted, now tugging on my arm. Still I didn't speak. Eventually, however, I set my untouched glass on the bar behind me, and slid off the stool to follow him onto the dance floor. The way he cut so easily through the crowd as he tugged me along only added to his God like image.

When the music started again, it was a slow, techno song. Now, normally the two don't mix, but this one started out slow, and gradually picked up speed. I was thankful for this, seeing as I was never that great of a dancer to begin with.

The blond's arms wrapped around my neck now; being the shorter of the two of us, it was only natural for him to take such a role, and he began to move his body against mine. I was hesitant, at first, but soon adapted a somewhat steady rhythm and began to move with him.

It was then that I chose to take in his appearance fully.

His top was nothing more than a mere black mesh tank that seemed to cling to his perfectly toned chest. Eloquent tattoos, which seemed to have been painted on, of stars and swirls traced up the length of his arms; from his shoulders down to his black painted fingertips.

The bottom half of his ensemble matched perfectly with the top: A skin tight pair of red leather pants, with a black thread being the only thing holding the sides together.

Oh how I wanted to reach my hand out and simply run my fingers over the crisscross cord that adorned his firmly shaped legs. But instead, my hands came to rest upon his slender waist, as my body moved in time with his.

When the beat picked up, so did our rhythm. Closer and closer we grew, until our bodies, slick with sweat and anticipation of the next moments to come, were nearly pressed together. Two bodies seemed to move as one, as the music grew to be too much for most on the dance floor; leaving only us to amuse the gathering crowd.

Neither of us noticed. We were too busy grinding upon one another as we moved simultaneously with the beat. When the music finally slowed, we were both out of breath, and leaning upon one another for support.

Before I knew it, I felt the warm breath from the blond still wrapped in my arms ghosting against my ear. A shudder slipped down my spine, leaving the blood in my veins colder than December's ice. My eyes widened when the words that he spoke finally registered in my mind. I knew at that moment, that my fate had been sealed. It was in that moment that I knew my life was no longer my own.

"Come my little prince…the time has come to play."

• Like 8

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisaru

• Aki

• Matti_19

• cherryyuri