Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love, Simon

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Jochie Inventory
    Allen Walker

Re: Love, Simon

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I hope my disinterest of the book didn't ruin it for you, I hope the movie is better. And I figured Blue early on the book too, I guessed that's why I get annoyed at Simon for being so blind and make the story lil bit cliche

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] no no don't worry about, I was actually quite enjoying the first 40 percent or something.. but yep, the story did turn out to be not the special after all, but I would be curious to see how they handled it all in the movies.. i wonder if there will be a lot of narrating & reading emails out loud O_o

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Yay!! You might do it even before me, because I have a very long tbw list all of a sudden so yep yep let me know your thoughts

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Jochie Inventory
    Allen Walker

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] yes, I'm still want to see the movie, too bad I have to wait one month until it release

4. The following user likes this post by Jochie:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    shinyaKogami Inventory
    Handa Seishuu Erwin Smith Nezumi Kougami-Shinya

ahaha @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], this is the first time I'm a queen of sth dear, thank you ) I hope they don't dissappoint you

6. The following user likes this post by shinyaKogami:

hahah, yes @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    i've seen this & it's one of the cutest movies i've seen this year i am a sucker for a good teen movie & this totally worked for me. i love how "ordinary" the whole thing is - insert any teen movie plot about a kinda outsider - & you will still get the same movie... sweeeeeettttttttt~~~

8. The following user likes this post by iheartyokozawa:

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ahah and now I'm not sure if your words are a compliment or a roast.. I mean, don't we all want an original story?

I was so surprised this book is this highly-rated on goodreads, because the more I think about it, the more of the book I actually forget ahah It didn't seem very special.. no? But you say the movie is good?

Yep, I'm doing a complete 180 from my original point xD But I'm no longer excited about watching this one for some reason T_T

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Jochie Inventory
    Allen Walker

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I finally got to watch this movie. They make a lot of changes, some really like and some I hope they follow the book.
    Changes that I like is how they make it not so obvious who Blue is. And the conversation with his mother, that is really touching. I love it when she said you can exhale now.

Overall it's quite cute movie, nothing really special but cute

11. The following user likes this post by Jochie:

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] damn, it was obvious in the book already, if they made it even MORE obvious in the movie.. NAh, I think I would rather rewatch Call Me By Your Name a hundredth time. xD

thank you for telling me your thoughts..^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles