Podcasts!

confidant_v

I'm a really big fan of podcasts and I thought it would be fun for us to share our favorites. I'm always looking for new podcasts to listen to so I'd love to hear what other people are getting in on. On top of that not many of my friends share this interest of mine so it'd be nice to meet fans of some of the ones I love the most

The one that first got me interested in this world was Welcome To Night Vale. I'm not quite up to date on it, but I'm slowly catching up. I could listen to Cecil's voice forever. I've managed to go to two of the lives shows so far, and I definitely plan on going to as many as they plan to release ^_^

Under the WTNV umbrella are The Orbiting Human Circus of the Air, Within the Wires, and Alice Isn't Dead. OHCOTA is so much fun! I like to describe it as Miyazaki meets WTNV. It's so whimsical, but still so strange. WTW was a roller coaster for me. I loved the slow, subtle revelation of what was actually happening. This is storytelling at it's best. I haven't listened to season 2 yet, but I think it's almost done if not already. Alice is so popular that it's getting a book and a TV show

Aside from that I've also listened to Limetown and S-Town. Some non-fiction ones I listen to are Lore and podcasts on the language I'm studying.

That covers me for now haha! I hope to hear what all people like to listen to ^_^

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptconfessions

• Ragne

• fan_yaoi

• confidant_v

hmm let me see, there are a few i do litsen to hmm *pauses a podcast* Well atm im litsening to a podcast that has a Tolkien theme. one in my language and then there is an English one as well. Then there is a podcast with robert jordan theme. and ooh oh oh there must be a podcast somewhere with robin hobbs books :D :D :D :D one of my favorite fantasy books. hmmm i alos litsen to a podcast about games and films. And then a funny podcast where they just rambel stuff.

Oh and then i also litsen to a few art podcasts. And then some dokumentry stuff like crime and so.

:D Podcasts is the best *goes back to continue litsen to a Tolkien themed podcast*

Man i love people who "nerds" themself down in a subject real hard :D Love i-t !

:cuteonion51:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
nice!! It seems like you listen to a lot! Can I have the names of some of them? I'm still searching for some new podcasts to listen to. I'm trying to catch up on the ones that I already listen to, but I love having a few in my back pocket that I can just go to ^_^

Oh there is one other , in English about ghost stories i Think :D But i dont remember the name im affraid. But luckely, there are many people who makes podcasts these Days so usally u can search for a book you like and just ad podcast to your search and perhaps you will find something :D

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Hmm, my obsession started with WTNV now I'm obsessed with The Penumbra Podcast

I love the Penumbra!! And the new season just started! Oh, Juno, hopefully... he'll manage...

My favourite are The Penumbra, Critical Role, Adventure Zone, The Magnus Archives and The Bright Sessions.

I love the Penumbra!! And the new season just started! Oh, Juno, hopefully... he'll manage...

My favourite are The Penumbra, Critical Role, Adventure Zone, The Magnus Archives and The Bright Sessions.

I'm currently enjoying "The blood crow stories podcast" haven't heard of Critical Role before but I wanna try that one.

I'm currently enjoying "The blood crow stories podcast" haven't heard of Critical Role before but I wanna try that one.

Critical Role campaign 2 is amazing, I absolutely love it. A lot of queer content too (two female characters and many npcs).

Oh is that a horror podcast? I think I hit my limit with The Magnus Archive, it's horror but not too much!

It's horror and I think it has 3 seasons? Not too hardcore tho, sadly. I love podcasts with queer context. You think you can list some for me?