Does anyone else here read Sign?

clockworkerr0r

I just finished chapter 7 of

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and I'm DYING to talk to someone about what just happened! :Excited:

For anyone who's not familiar with the series, it's about a guy named Soohwa who's hired part time at a cafe, and develops a crush on his boss, Yohan. Yohan is deaf, so he uses sign language and reads people's lips to communicate. However for Soohwa, sometimes Yohan will speak to him to reply. Soohwa quickly realizes that he loves Yohan's voice a little too much, and he's struggling to learn sign language so he won't have to hear Yohan's voice again, and deal with his feelings for him.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• clockworkerr0r

• Saga

• m0narque

-raises hand- I have read them up to chapter 28.5. English version though. I saw the following RAW for next chapter, but yeah.

If anyone can read Korean, here is

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I find the webtoon for sensual, kind of. It's a dangerous thing for an artist to touch on a disability topic, not f.cking up on it - you know? Some people get "triggered" way too easy [with or without a reason], so kudos to the artist. So far she is handling it well.

I thought she did a really great job of representing Yohan's disability! I think it's really easy to mess something like that up, but it seems like she's done a lot of research on it, and on sign language as well.

I know it can make some people upset, but I was pretty happy to see a deaf character! We don't get that a lot so it's refreshing to see some diversity.

• 3 months later...