Inside Sex ℰ Nanoka [JP]

cruciatus

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I keep seeing people replying to the old posts of Cruciatus asking to re-upload, but I think Cruciatus has deleted everything here that she’d uploaded before.

Apparently someone kept uploading her possessions on different sites without any permission, ignoring the cautions she’d given many times so she had no choice but to stop sharing her raws here.

Anyway to request an upload, I think we’re supposed to go to this page and post a request

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

instead of replying to those old posts…

Whenever those posts with new messages appear at the top, it gives me a bit of hope that they might’ve somehow become available again, but end up getting disappointed by finding someone asking Cruciatus to reupload😅 
I was really sad when Cruciatus stopped sharing her mangas coz she was great:( there’d been no one for a while to share raws after that incident but I’m so glad and thankful there’ve been some members who’ve been sharing great mangas with us lately😃   Thank you so much!

Edited by yuiyui
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1