The neko nurse and his patient»♥ Part of my Neko world RPs

YaoiFun

((Update:))

Nathan giggled against Cornell's shoulder when he asked him which type he preferred. "Like hell I would know. Right now the only man I need in my life is you and maybe a surgent now and then" The young man joked while the mood allowed it.

He knew he had stepped into a minefield the moment Nathan saw the look on Cornell and from the way his body grew tense and pulled away. Nathan was about to tell Cornell to just forget he mentioned Sonny, but when he hear the other continue on Nathan started to grow slightly mad and hurt. "In my situation..." Nathan repeated, spitting the words out like it was a curse. He didn't say anymore, he just took his bedsheet and yanked it up around himself and lay down, face turned away from the door.

He was use to others feeling sorry for him because of his health, it wouldn't bother him too much. But when Cornell also started to use his sickness as an excuse or a reason why he couldn't understand or react as any other normal person. It hurted the little pried Nathan had and his stomach twisted in knots.

"My heart is weak, I'm not brain death.." Nathan mumbled into the sheets as he buried himself further down between the pillows. He didn't start crying but his eyes still burned below his eyelashes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonny smiled as he wiggled his bare ass. Of course he didn't wear anything underneath, his underwear was after all still back at the hospital in room B98. He smirked but didn't reply anything back to Jacks comment. He had already known Jack wanted to try out is ass but Sonny hadn't allowed himself to be that much alone with Jack. Sonny turned his eyes back on Rix as the neko moved around. He let the guy turn around on all fours but didn't allow Rix to move away from under him. God FXXX! Sonny didn't need to look down at himself to know just how swollen his cock really was. He felt it pulsing against his inner thigh as he bent down over Rix body. Sonny's hands came up and gently petted the neko along his sides, pushing slightly down on his back to make Rix lay his head to the grass while keeping his hips up.

He Purred from the back of his throat, pleased with the other and backed away a bit till Sonny's head was just in front of Rix's ass. Sonny leaned his face close enough to lick him. The neko pulled one of Rix's asscheeks aside just to open him up more before rubbing his tongue around the hole. Rix shivered under his touch as Sonny entered a finger into him wiggling it around to make room for another one. He rubbed both fingers around some more, looking for the sweet spot that would turn Rix's moans into whimps of pleasure.

The neko's body jerked and a loud cry erupted from him a sonny hit the spot.

"Here we go, nicely." Sonny whispered into his ear, and kept rubbing that sweet spot as he worked Rix open.

"Do hurry please. I really need to blow my load. Also don't get to spent as I have a task for you afterwards"

Sonny pulled off to looked back at the doctor as he licked his lips. "I may not be as big as you doc, but I wouldn't wanna hurt him." Sonny replied as he got up on his knees anyway to precision himself. After having prep Rix, the cute male was horny and as wet and stretched as one could be. Sonny could hardly hold on to himself any more as it was, he slowly pushing it inside.

He bit down on Rix's shoulder gently, not breaking any skin as he sealed his entire dick inside the stray.

Sonny groan with a deep sigh of joy of finally having Rix's warm wrapped around him. Rix wasn't terrible tight, he felt so great around Sonny's aching member, that it made him impatient and rolled his hips deep into Rix's body.

"Oh sweet mercy!" The neko moans he moved again, he tried to be more gentle, but it was hard when the beast in him just wanted ti rough.

He didn't need to be gentle either and didn't hesitate to roll his hips deep into Rix's body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A rich playboy? Really that's what they call me" Alex shrugged his shoulders not the least bothered by it. "I've heard worse" He said and lean forward in his seat, taking in everything Gavin said. 'Oh god, another major how thinks about cleaning out in the city' Alex thought to himself as he tapped a finger on the table.

"What you want me to do, why not just do it yourself? Where do you plan for the people and neko's who live there to go?" Alex asked interested to hear the man's answer.

"Now I'm not incapable to make those things happen. But I would rather like to know your entire plan behind it first before I make my decision. Clearing out a slum is a delicate matter and I do have a company's reputation to maintain not to just make me look good Mr Major" Alex eyed the man calmly with a cold expression. Ahhh.. how badly Alex just wanted to get back to Nero and relax, instead of dealing with this fellow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• YaoiFun

Cornell stood there, knowing he upseted him. He sighed at himself and came back over sitting on the bed and rubbing nathon back. "I heard that." He wiggle his eats. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just want you to be happy and healthy. It's me, I hate myself sometimes. Like I said I hate my body or urges as it were and hate being dumb. I say the wrong things to the one person...I..." He trailed off. Damnit what to say! "The one person I care most about in this world! Please don't be upset! I'm so sorry!" He put his arms around him and hug him tight from behind. "I really thought you hated talking about sex. I didn't want to go and upset you that way but it went another way." Sighs heavily. "Maybe it is just me. I don't really like talking about it. It's super awkward and weird for me. Plus I don't think nekos talk about it unless their bragging." He ease up but still snuggle you.

Looks at you,been looking at you. "I did ask some of the nekos I've been with like how many they've been with or why must it be like this. They say shut up or not really anything and just get to the breeding." He sighs again looking a bit upset. "It never felt good afterwards. The sex did, but after I drop my load as they say we be taken apart and put in a shower to be clean up. Least I did I just asume he did as well. I sometimes got a thank you from the nekos and even it was great. I felt like used and...empty." Sighs again. "Least the first few times then I got used to it and just focus on the sex and what not." Pulls away. "Oh shit! Should I not talk about this?" He look worried but then relived. "But it actually feels good to talk about it. Tell somebody about how it makes me feel. I think they don't care about our feelings or they think sex is just sex to us."

He frown then smiled leaning in close to you, close enough to lick your ear but didn't. "I have thought about it. Me&you doing it, actually." Infact cornell has thought about it alot and sometimes think of him while he's with others. He purred now but it was rather sexula and he snuggle and rub on him that way too. He rub his hands down nathan's chest and soon nathan felt it. Cornell's hard dick poking him a bit. "You can touch it. I know I had issues before but you can look and touch it if you want." Cornell's head been not right since sonny, hell since catching those nekos fucking and he was'nt all that sure of what he was doing. In other words thinking with his dick and heart here. Still a part of him was telling him to stop and get away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack was so delighted that sonny was giving into his lustful animal side and that he could finally fuck him and get a neko 3way like he been wanting he just wish rix was hotter. Oh well when he brag about it he'll just make rix hotter. He liked watching sonny work though he thought a stay didn't need that much prep. "Mm,yes. We wouldn't want to hurt the dear fellow." Still watching this and hearing the sounds made jack and hard and horny again. His hard on straight up against his stomach. He got out of the chair and started to aproch them.

Jax couldn't believe how good this felt! He get his ass lick sometimes but nothing like this! He whimper,moan and purr. "This..what are you doing to me? It feels to good." He moan very loudly and shot a load of precum when sonny hit the sweet spot. "Oh wow,just fuck me! Hard as you like!" He beg and open up much as he could for sonny.

He like feeling his hands and touches over his very warm body. He moan out when he felt sonny enter him.He made his asshole close up and suck him in. Jax was heat warm and he moved with sonny hips. "go deep, go hard. put a baby in me." He panted and moan with you. He cried out at the bite. "Yes! That felt good!" His ass kept squeezing and pulling sonny's dick in. This was some of the best sex rix had.

Jack grab sonny's ass and postion him. "Mm,sorry no prep. I think it's better I just go in don't you? Plus I can't wait anymore yeeeaaah!" He called out as he shoved his 12in thick hot rod into sonny's ass. It was almost to big. He held onto sonny's hips to keep balance and to fuck him hard. "Yeah!? How ya like that? Do I feel great? You sure do like I knew you would." He spank sonny's ass a bit. Sonny really did feel great. Jack fuck pounded him, pumping him hard. He lean over sonny and help his chest and held onto jax. "Ahhh,so good..here I cum!" Jack pump faster squeezing them as his hot load blasted out. It was very hot but not to big as he jerk it beforehand or had sex eailer that day. So sonny was a 2nd or 3rd cum dump.

Either way jack did feel really good as he knew what he was doing and he was like the biggest dick sonny ever had. He did held back to not hurt them. But suddenly "Ohh,ohhh cumming again!" He arched his back and scream pumping and cumming hard into sonny not really holding back this time but jack's human so he's still harmless compared to a neko. Only has a bigger dick. Jax moans and came to, to all the fucking action. They soon all collapse. Panting hard, hearts slowing down as they try to catch their breaths. Jack look really satisfied. Oh he would be fucking sonny again and be telling whoever reads the sex blogs about it. (something like writing to a sex mag or something. Sex blogs where humans tell their sex stories)

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒

Gavin sighed and pulled out some files and papers. "Truth is the slum clear out a bit of a cover up for the real deal. Though we have evicted a few people. But they we're behind on payments and such. You heard of the claws?" He open the file to stuff on a neko. "I'm sure you have. They've been in the news. They knock over a food truck. We've been trying to take them down for months. They put a few of ours in the hospital and this!" He stood up having undone his pants and they drop to the floor. Now showing off a claw marks on his ass along his lower sides/hips and he turn around slaming his big dick on the desk and it was still wet and the precum peed out. He had one of the thickest cock alex ever seen and huge too. His dick had a bandage on it. He move his dick to the side to show a claw mark on his iner,iner thigh. That space between his dick and leg. "I was jumpt 2 weeks ago. I'm sure you saw it on the news. I had them leave out how personal it is. Yes it still hurts. I had a task force drove them out of a abandon building and even got some of them. But that put me in danger and they jump me! Doing this to me outside my favorite mart. Ruin my clothes and underwear and scathing me up and one bit my dick!" He growled raising a fist letting go of his dick. "They gave me a warning. Saying if I did anything like that again it be worse." He slam his hands down leaning over the desk as his dick slide off. "Sorry,I may have peed a little. Now you know why we,I can't do anything. I'm scared. I was scared to leave my house for the next few days after that and still am. We believe the leader is held up in that area. Either in the slums or close by. I need you to find them! Whip them out even!" He look so mad. Then sigh and ran his hand through his hair but still let himself hanging. "Forget the clean up slums thing. I relies if they get word of it they may move. I'm sure we can come up with a better way. Will you help!?" He held out his clean hand to alex hoping for a fist grab still with his pants down.

• 3 weeks later...

Nathan wanted to tell cornell to just go away and leave him alone. He was still angry as the neko tried to explain. But slowly softened when Cornell started to apologize and telling him how much he cared for him. "You aren't dum.. but just before you were" Nathan mumbled in a low voice, slowly letting go of the anger inside of him, as Cornell wrapped his arms around Nathan. He didn't turn to face the other just yet though. But the more Cornell shared out of himself and his worries, the more Nathan wanted to.

When Cornell said he liked him... Nathan felt warm in Cornell's embrace and comfortable like they always had, but somehow this made his chest race and cheeks hot. He didn't move as the words sunk in, but then he remembered that it was Cornell's job to like his owner. The thought slowly slowed the thumping of Nathan's racing heart beat.

"There isn't anything wrong with you Cornell." Nathan finally said, turning to face the neko, but avoided eyecontact. "I don't hate hearing you talk about.. sex. It is awkward, yeah, but I also want you to feel comfortable telling me about your troubles. You always listen to mine" Nathan said as he tried his best to hide all the sadness and pain he felt. Nathan's 'like' was way stronger than a normal like towards a neko. The love he felt for Cornell was in the way a man could love another. Here, he was sure Cornell's feelings was more out of obligation.

"I have thought about it. Me&you doing it, actually."

Surprised at the words Cornell purred into his ear, Nathan's mouth dropped open. "T-that is not funny Cornell.." the young male stammered weakly, turning his head so his ear wasn't right there by the neko's warm lips. But by doing so their lips almost touched each other. Nathan swallowed as his eye caught Cornell's in a heated gaze, and shiveded ever so slightly when he felt Cornell rub his hands against him. His cheeks turned to a light pink that reached all the way up to Nathan's ears. His breathing got caught when he felt the neko's member poking against his thigh.

Nathan's heart was racing again and faster the longer Cornell looked at him. When Cornell told him, he could touch it, Nathan slowly looked down Cornell's body and gulped.

"...You wouldn't think me a pervert if I said I wanted to..?" Nathan asked quite nervous about how Cornell would react. If Nathan wanted to touch Cornell, all he needed to do was just telling the neko to strip, since he was the owner after all. But Nathan wasn't just saying that he wanted to touch Cornell, he wanted the other's consent too.

After a short moment Nathan's fingers lightly brushed along the hard puggle in Cornell's groans. He did it twice more as he looked up at Cornell to see if the other was okay with it, before he undid the neko's flyer. The skin on Cornell's cock was hot and Nathan could feel it grow as it filled his palm. He started stroking it, slow first and worked it to a nice pace thad didn't hurt his hand. Nathan's own cock also got excited and stood up pushing against his zipper.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sony was aready panting from the way Rix tightness sucked him in. his hips was all moving on their own as the neko's words turned him on even more.

He only seemed to just remember Jack's presence, when the man's hands suddenly was there holding onto his hips to still Sonny's movements. Frustrated about being held back from moving Sonny growled as he looked over his shoulder. But it was a rather weak one that wouldn't scare Jack. And when sonny's brain caught on to what the man wanted, he let Jack postion him.

"AHHH! Mhmm!" Sonny cried out when Jack's giant cock poped past his tight entrance. He had never taken in one that big before and it burned badely, almost like Jack had torn him open. The neko's body trembled and his breathing became uneven, but Jack didn't give him time to get use to the invasion. Sonny clenched his teeths and whimped in joy, pain and pleasure poured into him from both sides. Sonny moved as much as he was able, everytime he pulled back from Rix, Jack would slam right into him hard enought to send Sony right back into the other neko. Sonny moan out in loud cries. "Fuck GOD! ah you..mhn how can you be so BIG?! AH THERE! There.. oh shit.. I'm gonna cum!" Sonny bent his head back with his mouth open in a soundless scream as he jerked his hips violently and shot his thick load into Rix's hungry hole.

Sonny's ass closed tightly around the already narrow passage, enough do Jack couldn't pull the head of his cock back out as the human came. Not a single drop of cum leacked out as Jack's hot liquid pured into him. The neko purre at the heat he was feeling in his belly and rubbed himself between the two. He jerked his hips slowely milking out evey last bit from his own cock, when suddenly Jack came again. "Ah, so full" The neko moaned in pleasure and turned as he leaned up against jack to lightly lick the man's cheek with a smooth slightly rough tongue.

"Satisfied doctor?" Sonny asked the man with a teasing smirk when they had caught their breathes, and Sonny pulled out of Rix.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know of them yes" Alex nodded lightly to confirm knowing of the rebel clan hiding out in the slums. Knocking over food trucks wasn't the only crime he knew them for doing. He listened to Gavin explain his connection to the uproar he had seen in the papers some time ago. Alex hadn't expected the man however to pull his cock out in view, but when he did Alex frown, like he could feel the same wounds ghosting on his own member. 'Ouch' Alex thought and squeezed his knees together. Well that would also explain why he didn't want to have a bit o fun with a wound like that!

Alex looked at Gavin with the same calmness as before, even though the man stood expose. He heard the mayor out till the man seemed finished and asked if Alex wanted to help.

He looked at Gavin's extended hand for a moment, looking foughtfull at him before he rose from his seat and walked around the table. He only stopped shortly to pick up something from a drawer.

"I understand your anger mr Gavin and I would be lying if I said the gang wasn't interfering in my business as well." Alex said as he extended his own hand and grabbed the other's. But it wasn’t just a normal handshake. Inside Alex's hand, there was a small hard object which he pressed into the other's palm. When Gavin at first just looked at the small spray bottle, unsure what the thing was, did Alex offer a short answer. "Try and spray that on the wounds on your cock"

When Gavin did spray it over his member all the teeth marks vanished after a few seconds.

"That concealer is a new product I'm trying to get out on our market together with other new products. The spay doesn't heal the wound faster but hides away the ugliness to them. I'm sure it would sell well, but so fare we haven't actually managed getting it out in the stores. Reason being the Claws kept targeting our shipments from a source inside the company." Alex did a short break as he sat down on his table.

"I know who the person behind the source is and how to act, but for my plan to happen I would need some policemen. I do have my connections, but things would go a whole lot faster if it came though you. I can provide the bait to catch pretty much the entire gang. But you will have to provide for the fire power to get them for good." Alex said, laying out the facts and idea but didn't really explain the plan.

"I can make sure you'll get the entire plan send to you, but I'll not speak of the topick anymore. My office my be the only room I can speak without worrying that this conversation could be recorded. But when it's about such matter even the walls have ears and I would advise you to delete the massage I send after you've memorized it"

• 1 month later...

Cornell notice the pink and sighed with a scoff. 'Heh,no I don't. I be surprise if you hadn't wanted to see it or me naked. You must have wanted too growing up. I had to see you, to bath you. You did peep didn't you?' He said with a sly smile and watch him unzip the pants and release his cock. It felt so good to be out! Even better that before with sonny. 'Go ahead..look...touch.' He said with lidded eyes a breathing voice that sounded like he want to lick nathan. When he did and stroke it, cornell close his eyes and laid back. Holding back moans but they came. 'That feels good. Your so good and soft..uhhhUhhhh!' He moan loudly and cumed a bit. It just spurted out. Cornell stop nathan and pushed his hand away. Looking ashamed,concern,worry and like he did a bad thing. He also cover his still hard dick. 'I'm so sorry! I shouldn't...I didn't mean...I should have stop it..' He look so distraught. It felt to good and was a dream come true. But he couldn't tell him that. 'Please don't hate me..' He started to get up to leave but his body wanted to stay and get nathan to blow him and he found himself unable to move. He moan and laid back down. 'I think I should go...but I'm to arouse to move much.' He finally look at nathan whom he been avoiding eye contact with and not really looking at him all together. Cornell was breathing like somebody from a porno and he saw it. 'Is that? Are you..?' Cornell look directly at it and his tail rub nathan crotch and pulled at the zipper. Cornell slip out 'I want you.' and put nathan hands back on his dick witch seem to have gotten bigger and was lube up with cum. His tail pulled nathan zipper down and wrap around his cock pulling it out as cornell push nathan into a hot kiss. He held his head and kiss him hotly as his tail rub and squeeze nathan cock and cornell other hand started to take off their clothes! His brain and senses we're loosing to his lust and love.

[is this to much to soon? Nathan or his heart can stop it]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rix moan and just went with it. It felt so good and rix may consider being uke more often. He couldn't believe how great this was and wonder if those he'd fucked felt the same when he could think again. His ass got all the cum, sucking it in. When sony was done and pulled out he started to crawl away. Great as this was he was'nt sure he had another round in him plus he was hungry now and needed to go before he was caught. Jack saw him and toss him a bag of neko food that he just happen to have. He like the lick and held sonny.

"Yes I am. You felt better than I thought and my cock love the milking.Anyway rix you we're good and you can go now. I won't turn you in or anything and if your lucky we might fuck you again." Rix gasp as his ass collected the last bit of cum and closed up. He got up and turn around bowing to them. 'Yes,thank you very much! It was some of the best sex I ever had. I really did enjoy it but now I'm worn and must go rest. Thank you for the food too.' He got his close and ate s little. Then went to the hose fasuet and filled a canteen. He quickly ran off after that.

Jack half watch but focus on sonny. 'So you like my huge cock huh?' He said with a knowing smile while rubbing his softing cock. 'Be a good boy and open that bag and get the cum clean up whipes. Yes I always have those with me. That was'nt my first stray ya know. Hm infact I love fucking strays. No buying them dinner or anything shit. Though I do give them food sometimes but still just straight to the sex with you lovely nekos.' He sighs happyly and lets his cock as little bit of cum poored out. 'You should be proud or whatever. Haven't cum that much in the middle of the day for quite some time. Anyway the task for you when you can walk.' He open the CD thing in his laptop. 'I need you to take this back to nathan room. It was by his tv, dvd player. It was on top the dvd cases in a paperback. I left a bag in there on purpose but just tell them I forgot it and use that exscuss to get the bag and put the DVD back. I trust you to do this spechly if you want this cock again.' He wave it for a moment, hoping sonny was addicted to his big dick. 'Or you could scout for me and I could go I guess. Oh hey did you have a good? I sure liked fucking you*chuckels*did you like it?' smiles and looks at sonny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gavin watch him and was afraid he say no. He look at the bottle. "Okay?" He sprayed and was amazed at what happen. "Wow,that is amazing." He sat bqck down but still didn't pull up his pants and let his dick air out. "Oh really? You think you know the person?" He look up at him and listen to all he said. "Yes! Whatever you need! You can have! I'll get you the best men I can. Many do want some revang. You think I'm the only one with scratches?" He scoft and then nodded. "I think I understand and I agree and will help in anyway I can. But speaking of help." He got and move close to alex and infact put his alex hand on his dick. "Can you blow me? Or jerk me off, please?" He blush and look a little shy. "I maybe should thank you. Your pets doing that well... I haven't gotten it up since that incandescent. So I'm well..back up and really need.." Alex could fell his dick getting bigger and harder in his hand. He move forward on alex kissing him and touching him aggressivling. Rubbing his dick on yours and trying to undo your pants. "Can we just fuck please?" He beged alex and kicked off his pants. "I need it so bad!" Starts jerking himself. "Uhh,I do want you. Your very activator ya know. But lets keep this just sex please." Gets back on alex, touching him all over and the precum gets on alex from gavin dripping cock.

• 1 month later...

When Cornell pushed his hand away, Nathan feared he had done something that has hurt the neko and apologized just as the other . Nathan frowned confused. His heart felt heavy, but not from the usual weakness he so often had felt. Where did those wrong and twisted thoughts of Cornell's com from? Hate him... Nathan had only ever showed love towards the neko.. maybe a few curses as young and the neko had ordered him not to do certain things, but never actually hate.Oh god why wouldn't he not even look at Nathan. "I could never hate you Cornell" Nathan whimpered hurt as Cornell tried to move away but at the neko said, he was too aroused to move. the corner of Nathan's lips curved up with a small smile when the neko finally looked up. Until cornell lowered his face to his crotch, Nathan has almost completely forgotten just how hard his annoying member had turned and hasn't calmed much down from before.

"Uhh.." Nathan blushed when he noticed just what the other was looking at and smiled embarrassed. "Well.. I am a healthy normal male on that front and can get a boner when aroused" He answered as a shiver ran up his spine when the tail pressed against his swollen crotch.

Cornell's words ("I want you") Seemed to rock Nathan's world so fast. He gasped against warm soft lips with his hand back on Cornell's cock and a tail wrapped around his. Nathan moan at the strong tail worked his cock with more stimulation than his own hands ever had. As he moaned, his lips parted just enough for the neko to push his tongue inside, making nathan week in the knees.

His heart hammered now, so much that he could hear it in his own ears but the pain wasn't as strong as he had expected. well, it hurted more that comfortable yeah but that was subsided with the stimulation and pleasure brought to him.

"Mnh" Nathan whimpered delighted as he pulled himself closer into Cornell till he was literally sitting in the neko's lap, holding onto the other's shoulder as their clothes was moved out of the way.

Incredible! Nathan had never felt anythin like this before, when Cornell touched his skin it felt like it was on fire and the way the male's scent and tast entered him made Nathan just want to become one with Cornell. Fuck It it was impossible and hurt like his chest was bleeding pain from his heart. All he wanted was Cornell, and he could pretend that all Cornell wanted was him.

"Don't stop Cornell!" Nathan begged The neko when he got the chance to pull free for air. "Don't stop"

The young man leaned his head back in as his pink tongue licked his moist lips. That kiss had been Nathan's very first real kiss. His lips still tickled and tasted sweetly of Cornell.. and he wanted more, but first...

Nathan groan as his fingers trembled around cornell's cock. He could have this only effected him. He wanted Cornell to feel just as much pleasure as he was getting.

Nathan reached down as pulled Cornell's tail away from him. But before the other got time to complain or pull away he climbed into cornell's lap with his legs around the neko's waist. Nathan looked so flustered with all that color in his face. The pink really stood out on his light skin expecalie when he was half naked with his chest bare.

He smiled shyly as he rubbed their two cocks tougether. Something he had see in one of those dirty movies late at night Alex liked sending him. Nathan wasn't experient like Cornell was and he was constantly afraid everything would just end up as another dream.

"Cornell" Nathan looking into the neko's eyes as he found himself in doubt how to ask. "Kiss me more"

(It isn't too much, it might just crosse the line but Nathan is willing to take that risk with Cornell. But they wouldn't be able to go all the way until after he gets the implant)

-----------

Sonny waved to the other neko as he ran off leaving just the weird doctor and him. now that the effect of his sex drive was running low, it was kind of strange being there in Jack's arms. The neko stretched his back as he pulled away to get his pants off the ground. When Jack asked for the clean wipes. He looked back over at the man still sitting with his cock out. It had turned a bit smaller but was still rather big. Sonny felt his ass ache just looking at it, and swallow as he gave Jack the wipes.

"No, it didn't looked to be your first either" Sonny answered, trying hard not to roll his eyes. 'It is kind of amazing you haven't caught anything by now though' The neko thought to himself but didn't say anything out loud as he set his still semi hard penis in his pants and zipped up. Proud? Naa not really, Sonny could have cared less if Jack had came or not. that was what he thought. But he still smirked cocky as Jack mentioned it.

"You want me to do what now?" Sonny looked confused at the cd the other was holding up. "...did you borrow that without asking first, is that why you don't want them to know" this time Sonny didn't bother to hide his eye roll as he took the Cd. He would had toldthe guy not to act so cocky, but knew the damaged had already happened long before they fucked and Sonny couldn't talk like that to someone he worked for either.

"Well we wouldn't wanna be that unlucky would we now" the neko didn't sound the less enthusiastic as he turned around waving the Cd up before stopping it in his pocket.

Sonny moved quietly over the wooden floor like a cat. He balanced his weight with the help of his tail.

Already as he had passed the kitchin area Sonny was wondering why he hadn't meet any of the two yet. That was when he hear a low moan and recognized it as Cornell's.

Well now. The neko smirked as he listened by the door. 'Seems like the two are finally opening up around their needs'. Ahh what to do? Sonny didn't wanted to embarrassing the two, but he also needed to get rid off the cd and get the doctors bag... he could wait for a moment.

--------------

Ahh, that was the real reason why the mayor hadn't found the courtesy to zip his pants back up.

"They are very attrctive aren't they" Alex smirked as he ran his fingers teasingly along the man's shaft. "What can I say,I like to surround myself with pretty things"

He saw the man move his face in closer to kiss him, but before Gavin's lips could connect he was stopped by Alex's hand pulling back on Gavin's hair. "No kissing on the mouth!" Alex warned, his eyes turned serious and hard for a moment before he went back to his own carefree self. He sent the mayor a dirty look as the man ran his fingers into Alex's pants.

If anything This was rather amusing Alex thought as the man slowly seemed to lose himself to his lust.

As Gavin leaned back into him with his dripping cock, Alex spread his thighs to allow the major room to slide in between. "Mnh, so mr mayor, you wanna fuck me?" Alex smiled as he sat back onto his disk and pulled Gavin with him halfway down. Alex's legs was now on both side of the man's waist and his hips pressing up to rub Gavin's crotch. Alex threw a glance down to look at the hot thing yearning for attention. It was by no fare as big as Neko's but it would have to do for now and the man was a handsome one.

Kicking off his pants skillfully, Alex licked his lips as he loosened his necktie. He smirked by the man's last remark about how they could just fuck and nothing more. "Relax Mayor, I offer no strings. I like pleasure and got a very refined taste which no man seems to possess. Now, do you wanna chat some more or could we just the fun started?"

• 1 month later...

[alright then. Hey page 4!]

Cornell felt good when nathan said he could never hate and even more good when he notice what was in nathan pants. "Mm,yes you are." He said and that suff happen.

The kissing was great but he really love nathan boldness and notice after he slip out the I want you things change like the bolder nathan. He couldn't believe how fantastic this was and wander if it was real. Then nathan was in his lap! He felt how very real this is and took their clothes off quickly. He touch nathan hot skin as the heavy kiss went on.Cornell tongue roam all over nathan mouth and he gasp to for air too when he broke the kiss also licking his lips still tasting him. "Don't stop? Okay...but are you okay?" He ask as his cock throb and he felt nathan move away and push his tail off. "Hey, what are you doing?" He ask as nathan move wrapping his legs around him and cornell took ahold of him grabbing his ass and thought nathan look really good and cute all pink. Then he felt what he did with their cocks. "Oh my. That I never done before and only seen it..." He jerk his head looking directly at nathan with a cute somewhat shock look. "Have you been watching sex movies!?" He then laugh and kiss nathan sweetly and then heard what he ask. "Sorry, I still think of you as a sweet innocent kid sometimes and such. But after this I probably won't anymore. You are indeed a man, the man I love." He didn't relies he said it and just went with his heart and body.

He lunge forward traping nathan mouth in a very aggressive kiss. This was more how nekos kiss witch was animal like. Nathan was probably not prepared for it as he felt the sheer force and power of his neko on/in him. He also grab nathan wrist and held his arms back in the air and out of the way as if nathan was going to stop cornell or push him away. It infact made the kiss more intense as cornell started to thrust as the precum poored over their dicks. His tail wrap around both their members and nathan hands. His tail squeezed and pulled on them. The kiss never stop being aggressive nor let up much. It was like cornell was trying to claim nathan as his mate. He kept his mouth trap sucking hard and thrusting. He put nathan arms around him to hold on and scratch him if nathan wanted too. The tail squeezed and pulled to gwt them to cum. Cornell was also hotter too. He got hotter when the kiss started. He also moan into nathan mouth during all this this too. He finally broke the kiss moaning and gasping. He spoke but his voice was quiet. "I'm gonna cum...no climax do you want me to cum on you, your dick or off the bed? Hurry and decide I can't hold it much longer..' Cornell was breathing very hard and was already cumming but the big one was building and his tail was just holding them now but let go of nathan hand. Cornall had stop for the moment breathing hard waiting for the answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack laugh finishing whipping. "Yes well, ya know what they say about leaving your porn out. Don't take to long I do have other patients to see." After sonny left he check his dick for anything and gave himself a shot just incase. "Mm,nice." Pain, pleasure it kinda blended. He pulled out his sex booklet. Marking sonny and a stray from this area. "Mm,if only I could get that nathan and his neko." He rub his dick and came a little at the thoughts of them. 'But I got the helping him with sex talk in. So he'll probably be thinking about it and hopefully me.' He smirk looking at nathan window. The current was closed but he thought he saw sex movements. 'Hm? Could it be? Well mush as I love to see I better get dress as I can't afford to get hard and cum again as it will put me to sleep and I need to be awake.' He got dress quickly and went to check it out as he could always use spank bank material.

Gavin gasp but was fine with it. Why he want to kiss alex anyway? He did find the glare scary though.

Boy did alex look good all spread for him. He moved into him and watch his skill as the pants came off. "Oh good. No talking? Fine by me and no mouth kissing got it. But I have to say you are very pretty and look good like this." He wander what he ment by that taste comment. No matter he was gonna fuck and could be selfish as he didn't have to worry about how alex was doing but still wanted him to have a great time. He held his cock and shoved it in. 'Ugh, your tighter than I thought. I figure you and that neko fuck all the time and oh! talking sorry." He started thrusting really hard. The mayor was stronger than most men alex been with. He had his hands on the desk to push in even harder. Nero came in still naked and hard standing in the doorway he open cum dripping down. "That jen didn't last long. Don't think he's ever had somebody as big as me or maybe not anybody. Mm,I knew you guys be fucking. Sense it too." Gavin gasp but didn't look at him. "G..go away. Don't look at me." Gavin said still fucking hard as he could. Nero shut the door and came over. "That's not very nice coming from a guy fucking my master. Your ass is very tempting by the way." He came and got down to suck on gavin balls. "Wow,you are back up." Gavin squirm but like the feel of fucking and his balls being played with. "Wow that feels amazing! You really are train huh? You feel amazing to alex. Better than my last BF actually." Nero lick,suck and swallow them but they didn't taste too good. Gavin loved it and fuck even harder and better. The cum started to poor out with the big load on the way. Nero waited for any orders as he work the mayor wandering if this be a regular thing. He kinda hope not as he didn't care for gavin much but alex did look happy so whatever master wanted he do. Nero had to think about his master above all else but sometimes he did just want to think about himself.

[Yeayy :3]

Nathan bit his lip still a bit nervous and shy as Cornell commented as he started to rube their cocks together with a shaking hand.

He blushed so hard that the top of his ears had turned red.

"I've seen a bit" Nathan admitted with a nervous chuckle.

In some way he was relieved when then neko told him that he would seen him with new eyes.

Nathan just smiled and nooded. "That is all I want"

The words of love send his pulse sky high. He hadn't been prepared to actually hear Cornell say that and was taken back with eyes wide in suprise.

Before he could say anything Cornell was on him, devouring his mouth roughly. Nathan who were still rather new at kissing gasped and moaned sweet small noises through his nose.

He reacted clumsy as he tried to move his lips and tongue with the neko's. But of course he couldn't do much more that to just enjoy the way Cornell wanted to dominate him.

"Mn!" Nathan groan in protest as Cornell pulled his hands off their cocks and held them up.

Goosebumps crawled along his skin as he felt the fur on cornell's tail wrap around them where his hands had just been.

'oh fuck! this it really happening' The young male whimper in his head as his body trembled below the other's.

It was so different feeling someone else touch his dick but realized how much it really turned him on. He was dripping pre-cum, adding it to the wet mix Cornell's tail were coated in.

Nathan chest heaved small breath of air in, faster and faster. His chest ached. Every breath felt like he had a knife stuck in his back pinching and digging deeper. He couldn't pull enough air in to expand his lungs fully but for now small breaths was enough.

He clenched on to Cornell's shoulders, pulling him in closer as he felt the pressure from his balls push hard.

A small disappointed cry escaped him as Cornell pulled away to speak.

"Don't go!" Nathan cried out desperate as he pulled on the other's shoulders. "Cum together uh~"

Nathan's hips jerked up on their own with more strength than what he knew he had in him. His hips thrust upwards creating more friction.

Nathan opened his mouth and expected a loud scream to come out as his entire body stiffened the moment his release hit. Only no sound aside from a long sigh came. Nathan's vision blurred as cum shoot from his cock with such force that he thought the entire thing would fly off. He gasped but no air returned to his pain raped chest. He heard the sound of Cornell cuming, just as he lost conscience. Nathan's body shook painfully for a second before everything stopped...

Sensing that something was clearly wrong Sonny knocked on the door hard. He waited but a short while before opening the door to look in.

What meet his eyes send a cold shiver down his spine. Everything faded out. He barely noticed the handsome naked neko above the lifeless man. The neko's trained eyes stayed focused on the pale face who's lips were slowly turning blue.

Sonny rushed over to the bed to check Nathan's pulse.

"DOCTOR JACK!!" Sonny yelled out knowing the doctor would hear him through the door he had left open.

"His heart isn't beating!" Sonny explained as he quickly prepared nathan for CPR.

-----------

Alex threw his head back and bite back a cry, as Gavin slammed his cock into his almost unprepared hole. "Fuck!" Alex cursed as his body shivered at the pain.

'Just how I like it' He thought to himself as he shook his hips to take more of the man in. Gavin's cock wasn't as big as Nero's but the man had enough strength in his thrust to make up for it.

Alex moaned as he told the other to do it harder. Bracing himself and holding on to the table Alex's body tightened around Gavin's cock.

The sounds coming off from Alex were very similar to the once a neko in heat would make. His moans was sweet little songs of pleasure mixed with a hiss even now and then as pain shoot up his spine.

He didn't notice the door behind Gavin open, he was too busy finding a rhythm with Gavin's thrust.

Alex grined as he heard Nero's voice though and the reaction it had on the mayor to be caught with his pants down... literally.

"Ah I think you like he came, Mr mayor" Alex smirked as he lifted his legs up higher to make more space for Gavin's thickening member.

It could had been funny to see the make squeak if he told Nero to be gentle with the man’s ass, or to feel Nero's thrust through another. But he had decided to go easy on the young mayor for now.

"Nero come here" Alex call the neko to him and mentioned for him to go around the table. When the neko stood behind the table infront of Gavin with Alex in between. Alex lay down with his head tilted down so his mouth were just infront of Nero's cum wet cock. "Closer pet." Alex instructed in between moans. He kissed the tip of Nero's cock before taking the head as far into his mouth as he could. But with both Nero's size and the position Alex was it the it wasn't much. Alex however could still lick and suck his neko's cock clean while being careful not to bit down on it as Gavin thrusted harder and harder.

Alex's cock jumped happy hard against his belly. It was angry red in color and wet from the pre-cum leaking out even though no one had touched him.

Sweat from his body dripped down on the papers on the desk. Oh well by now a few people were use to the scent of sex on the papers coming from his office.

Instead of holding onto the table, Alex held into Nero. Holding him in place by his hips as the young master teased his pet by licking the neko's piss slit as another hand held a firm grib at the base of the cock.

Alex groaned as he started to rock his hips more to meet every thrust that send him back down on the table.

His moans vibrated around Nero's. His balls pulled up to his body and his chest was heaving for air as he shoot his cum so far up along his body, that it hit his chin.

His muscle around Gavin's cock clenched tightly. It didn't matter the mayor wasn't waring a condom. Alex would get a shot later on.

"Ahh~ fuck! mnhh..." Alex moaned as he felt the heat in him as Gavin came. He short another small load and smiled as he looked down his body covered in cum.

As Gavin eased out of him Alex moved to sit up. It didn't bother him that sperm leaked down his leg and dripped down on the floor.

Alex took in a deep breath as he ran his hand through his hair. Aside from the obvious sex still hanging in the air, Alex looked composed again.

"Well as much of a pleasure this has been. I understand that you are a busy man, mr mayor." Alex held his hand forward for Gavin to shake. "Remember I will help you if you keep to your end as well"

• 1 month later...

Cornell was very happy to hear nathan answer but was a bit concern when acted so desperate. "Okay! I'll stay just calm down a bit." He watch him and went with nathan flow kissing him till nathan arch his back and started cuming. He watch his face and dick while bucking and cuming wih him, like he really wanted to do for so long. It was so amazing and it was cornell's best ever cuming. He bent over/down to lap up nathan cum but notice he passed out and didn't look good after a few laps and they both stop cuming. "Nathan? You okay? Nathan!?" He held him and look at him then sonny burst in. Cornell let out a scream and back away. "Oh no!" He went looking concern. He rush to the bathroom and quickly clean himself putting on a robe. He came out just as jack came in. He went over looking worried.

Jack finish cleaning himself and putting his close on and putting everything away. He justified needed sonny to come back and tell him the job was down. Mm sonny ass was tight. He'll have to fuck him again maybe while others watch. He was laughing and looking through patients who he could fool around with when he heard the cry. 'Oh no, was he caught?' He thought but notice it sounded more alarming. He grab his stuff and rushed in. He look down at nathan and gasp at him looking dead and being naked. "What happen!? No time!" He glance at cornell and figure what they did but ignored it. He started pumping his chest and took a brief moment to notice the cum. "This is bad! Cornell get the hospital on the line! Sonny prop him up. I'm gonna use the Defibrillation." He took the pack out of bag and turn it on. "Okay! GO!" He use them on nathan and took a listen for a heartbeat incase he needed to do it again. Cornell watch helplessly and felt very guilty about this as he got them on the line. He told them what they needed to prepare for and ask how is he. "I think I hear a weak beat. We're going again! GO!" He zap nathan again and everybody held their breath waiting for him to bounce back! All really hoping he will! Even the hospital!

Gavin grunted and didn't like nero going away. But he didn't want to admit it and he kept thrusting now watching and staring in amazement at the neko huge cock. He didn't think they got bigger than people! Mm,he may have to get himself a neko but one to fuck not to fuck him. Infact he didn't want a neko with a bigger cock than him. That would just not do for him.

Nero did what he ask and put his hands on his cheeks made an oh my face. "Oh my master! Right in front of the guest? Well whatever you want. Sorry I can't fit." He acted like this was shocking but gavin had a feeling it was'nt. Nero moan and thrust into his master mouth. He also reach over to give his master a hand job. He also use his own tail to fuck him. "Mm,nice master. Hope I'm the first cock in there." "You are. I don't suck dick, you all suck me." Said gavin getting really turn on and close. "Mm,I bet." Said nero not giving a shit closing his eyes and loosing himself in that hot mouth he knew so well. Gavin pounded harder watching them.

Gavin secret or secret shame he was a bit of a voyager. He watch his neighbors do when he could. Had cameras around the office, even in the bathroom because people did have sex at work. Even in the parking lot. If found out he just say they up to catch stealing or cheating. Watch porn of it to of course. So yeah then doing this right in front of him so did it for him he came big time. When alex anus collapse on his dick that was the last thing. The hot load exspoloaded out of him as he scream arching his back and cuming so hard into alex. Nero was a bit jealous as he hadn't cum that hard in alex in awhile. The cum over flowd and poor out of alex and like got everywhere. Nero came after his master. It was'nt big, but nice and hot you couldn't hear him over gavin. Gavin pulled out and collapse in the chair. Nero pulled out too and bent to lick his masters cum but moved away when he lean forward to gavin. "Woooo! That's what I needed. You got a great ass. Huh? Oh yeah, just give me a minute. Can't quite move yet. Hey can I like take a shower here? Also get my clothes clean. New underwear actually be nice. I can't go back smelling like sex." He finally moved nd shook his hand. "Yes I will! You bet! Now about this clean up..ahhh!' He came again the spurt hitting alex in the face. "Haha,wow! You really were back up. I think it got on the papers. The big gulute right. He can't go back like that. Yeah I know a few things." Nero was cleaning himself off. "Should I set something up or are you going too? It's not really my job." He threw a clean towel at him and sex whips. Gavin started using them. "Thanks." He said looking to alex for what's going to happen.

Though Sonny had tried to cover Nathan's crotch the best he could with a blanket while preparing him. It didn't take one to know rocket science to figur out what they had been doing. That and he had been listening in on it too. But he let Cornell and Nathan have their privacy private.

He was glad Cornell gave him room to do his job, he sensed that the neko was shaken up and shocked. Normally Sonny's job would also be to take care of the people closest. However he also had to prioritize, and since the other neko had a higher education that sonny, he figured Cornell could calm himself for now.

Sonny breathed in just a little easier as Jack came in. though he wanted to roll his eye at him as he stood there mumbling as he took the scene in. But when the doctor finally got his sens on, he was quick to react and tell Sonny what to do. He made sure Nathan lay right and quickly washed the chest clean with some alcohol before he put the safety stickers on.

"Ready" Sonny said as he took a step back for Jack to zap Nathan with the defibrillator. as soon Jack leaned in to listen to Nathan's chest with his stethoscope, Sonny touched the man's wrist to check for a pulse. He didn't feel anything at all but that didn't mean he they would give up. As Jack as about to zap Nathan for a second time, Sonny prepared a syringe with adrenaline to help kick the heart motivation for movement. He injected the syringe the moment Jack removed the defibrillator and everyone held their breathes. Even the lady in the other end at the hospital. Well it wouldn't look good if they had a important patient dying on them. Sonny's finger rested on Nathans throat, he smiled as he felt movement although it was tiny, they still got the heart in motion. And not to long after Nathan gasp for his first mouthfull of air, still unconscious but alive.

Every thing went on quick from there. since Nathan was now more stable sonny asked Cornell to help with cleaning and dress him.

The ambulance men came in and got Nathan transported to the hospital. Cornell wasn't allowed to drive there in the ambulance with Nathan because he wasn't family, but Sonny asked Jack if the neko couldn't drive with them back.

"Are you alright?" Sonny came up to Cornell and asked gently as the ambulance drove off. "I can understand if this came as a hug shock, but he is still alive and stable.." Sonny tail lightly wrapped itself around Cornell's to comfort the other, while his hand patted his shoulder. "You didn't do anything wrong"

It wasn't before hours later that Nathan finally opened his eyes, and found himself pinned to a hospital bed with tubs and needles in both arms, going up to each is own bag of different color fluid. He groan in pain as he tried to sit up but his strength falled him and stressed the heart rhythm on a panel he was hooked to. Which alerted the people down in the observation and a doctor was called to his room.

Nathan didn't try and get up again,everything simply hurted. Whatever pain reliever they had given him seemed to have burned off.

He groan again. Nathan hated being there, it didn't matter which hospital, he still hated the colors, the sounds, smells and the doctors. He just wanted Cornell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God how the guy was bitching! Alex groan in his head as he listen to Gavin going on about cleaning the evidence up. Well Alex too would need a shower to clear out his ass or he would end up with a stomachache, which he didn't have time for.

His ass throbbed pleasantly as a reminder. His hips ached from taking on all those rough thrust on a hard surface, but did let any discomfort show on his face.

Instead he just did his usual bored smile and leaned back to reach a button on the side panel of his desk.

"Of coures, who rude of me." Alex said as he pushed the button. "There are showers and I'll send a man to make sure you get a set of clean clothes and what ever you might need before you leave" He continued as he slowly got off the table and bent down to pick up his shirt off the floor. He stood with his back turned as he slid on the sleeves, he didn't care about buttoning it.

There was a small knock and a older guy stepped in wearing a dark gray suit. He showed respect by lowering his head in a slightly bow as he stepped in. "You called sir" the man said as he looked up, not in the least surprised at the scene.

"Yeah, could you lead mr Gavin to a room where he can clean himself up, oh and some clothes as well" alex turned his head to the man and smiled.

"I'll shall see to it done, young sir" the butler nodded before turning his eyes to Gavin, waiting for the man to come.

Once the two had left the room and the door was closed behind them, Alex let out a long sigh and went to Nero.

"You didnt seem to like him?"Alex commented but was angry at the neko because of it. "Or is it simply because you aren't satisfied" the young man grined as he touched Nero's chin and pulled it downwards to his level.

With his free hand Alex pinched the neko's nipple teasingly. "You were such a good boy Nero" Alex praised him, gently rubbing his thumb over the nipple he had just pinched.

Alex smiled, he thought Nero was extra cute today and wanted to reward him.

"I did say I would reward you, if you did well.. mnh, what should it be?" Alex looked at Nero thoughtfully and allowing him to speak up.

No one even noticed Alex's privat phone ringing in his jacket, because it was set on mute.

• 1 month later...

Jack was so relieved when nathan was okay, well stable anyway. He took a good moment to take in his nakedness and even stiff the room and smelled the sex in it. Cornell told the hospital to send the ambulance and came over to hug nathan. Jack stop him. "Don't do that now. He needs to breath. Now get him clean up and dress. Yourself as well and pack a bag for nathan." Jack comanded as a doctor and not somebody just bossing him around. Even though he loved naked cornell and even got a peek at it he knew this wasn't the time. As they we're busy fixing up nathan jack put the dvd back without cornell noticing. He even look at the dvd collection for any porn and just what movies he liked. No surprise they were movies all about being outdoors and freedom and such. Patients like him always loved movies like that. Most surprising he notice was the X rated version of forbidden love. It was a love story set in olden times of a human slightly rich land owner and his neko when it was pretty much forbidden to have sex with your neko. Some dumb king rule. Jack was so glad they didn't live like that anymore. They movie was sweet,good but the X rated version had heavy duty sex seens. Including orgys and under-age sex with nekos anyways. Witch wasn't a big deal to jack as nekos tend to have sex at their first heat so age isn't the big a deal with them. He notice it wasn't watch very much if at all probably because it gave him boners and he couldn't take that. He laughd and look over at nathan's dick one last imagining it as they put sweatpants on him with no underwear. This was a rare, hard to find version and very expensive. Jack had one ofcourse but this look better than his maybe. He may have talk to nathan about it. He remember who his brother was and wander if he gave nathan this movie because it was hard to believe nathan buying this himself. They ask jack to check nathan again and he did. He got his stuff together and waited for the ambulance asking what did they do. Cornell heavy blushed and felt gulty. "We.. didn't really have sex. Like no pentration but...we played with our bodies even though I knew we shouldn't have!" He grab his head and sobed. "Hey calm down. It's okay but you will be asked this again as well as nathan. I wanted you to be prepared so I ask first. Also I will need to write it in my report. Was this your guys first time at sexula relations?" He ask figuring it was. Cornell whip his eyes and nose. "Y..yeah. I think the first time for nathan period. But I really don't want to talk about it." "Hm" went jack and perfect timing the ambulance and medical team came in. Cornell did pack a hospital bag for nathan and handed it to them as they took him to the ambulance. Cornell has also gotten dress earler. It was a shirt that said nekos rule! on it. Nathan got it for him. Nice loose black jeans and neko hightops. Typically neko clothes, nothing special.

Cornall said his goodbyes and watch him leave not really paying attention and to sonny and his tail didn't hug back but did find him sweet. He was looking down as jack left to bring the car around. Cornell said out loud not so iuch for sonny to hear but to just let it out. "I love him. I love him so much and I've hurt him. I don't know what I do with myself if he... dosen't make it." He brought the palm of his hand up to his eye and cried softly. Jack saw a hot neko jerking off on his way back and watch him for a moment. Damn he was going to have to put this neighborhood on his sex route now. Karl had came out a bit after the conffion wearing a long overcoat over his clothes. Chimow had on a cute warm outfit and was holding karl's hand. He look at the stranger neko but went over to cornell and snuggle him. "Oh cornell! You seem so sad! What happen?" Cornell sob again ignoring chimow. Karl came over breathing out and look at them. "Nathan went to the hospital again huh?"Cornell nodded and chimow went "Oh no!" and snuggle him more as karl petted sonny. "Your a pretty neko. Are you nathan new neko? I thought cornell was enough. I'm Karl hope and this my neko chimow." He quietly said hi and karl remove his hand and cornell pushed chimow off gently. "That's sonny and he came with a doctor to check up on nathan and yes I am enough!" He said a bit mift because of everything. "Okay chill. Being mad not going to help and neither is crying. You got to be strong for nathan." Karl said very calmly and rersurely. Jack pulled up in front of them and open the doors noticing the two cuties. "Get in sonny and I'll take you there but I suggest you get a stay over bag to cornell." "Right!" He went off to pack one and jack look at the two. "Hi! I'm doctor jack fist. You friends of nathan? Your neko very cute." He smiled at chimow. "You could say that. What happen?" "Um, can't really talk about. Let's say he had comaplacations and needs medical treatment." "I see. Well I might pay him a visit. I'm Karl hope and this is chimow." Chimow waved. "Is nathan going to be okay?" He asked. "We certainly hope so." Cornell came down with his bag and eome extra stuff for nathan He threw it in the back seat and got in. "Lets go!" "Bye cornell and you other two!" Said chimow. "Yes bye and hope he pulls through!" Said karl as jack said goodbye and close the doors driving off.

Cornell fidgetit along the way. Jack lean over to sonny and ask. "So how was the sex? How was I? I thought you were great and would love to do you again my sweet." He smiled at him. They soon got there and parted ways after cornell sign in and what not but jack told him about the movie and to maybe check it out when he had the chance. Jack check on things on things and after he found out nathan was and what not he left and went back to nathan home. He couldn't stop thinking about it and had the perfect chance now. Besides they we're gonna record nathan and cornell talking about what happen and he could watch it later. He got spare housekeys codes, whatever he needed to get in while he was there before. He brought what he needed to watch the movie. He went in and admire the hugh tv. "Mm,I should get me one of these." He snope around first finding nathan a bit boring. No toys, little porn. Some sexy pics of cornell from a beach day but nathan probably didn't see them that way. He check all his movies and found his hidden stash. It was decent and had a lot of neko action. "Hm, me thinks nathan has a thing for black hair nekos." He put everything back and got the movie. He close the blinds, set up the couch with staingaurd plastic got naked and started up the movie fastforwaring to the good parts. His copy was better. Jack had a good time and filled up his 'sock' ;) shall we say.

Cornell did all he could finding out about nathan and yes talking about what happen witch made him very uncomfortable. He got through it and stayed with nathan. He was asleep in a cot when nathan woke up. After the doctor came in and the noise cornell woke up. "Nathan!" He came over to nathan. "I was so worried! How are you feeling? Can I hug or snuggle you? I'm so sorry about all this. I shouldn't have let it happen. Please forgive me." He look so sad and guilty. His face was also evadent that he's been crying and embarrassed. "I'm so sorry. Sorry I put you in here." He didn't look at nathan, least not in the eye but did pet him. He wanted to say I love you. He spoke lower and sounded embarrassed"I also had to tell them...about what happen. I think they had dirty thoughts. I'm so sorry and embarrassed. It was just awful." He snap out of it. "Though that's nothing compared to you! Are you any kind of okay?" He said finally looking at nathan with a still sorry hut oh so cute face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gavin look at him,finding it a bit odd and didn't care he was sti naked. "Okay,great. Thanks for the good time alex and look forward to working with you." He pick up his clothes and wave the back of his hand them as he left. Going to shower and ehat not. Nero stick his tongue out at gavin as he left then turn towards alex looking still a bit annoyed.

"No I don't like him. You know I don't care for the big borish brute types. Plus he's annoying and seem greedy. Please tell me he's not gonna be one of your fuck buddies? Huh? Oh I'm plenty satisfied. Sep that guy kinda ruin it with his loudness." He smiled at alex when he held his face and purred when he played with his nippels. "Oo, that's nice. A reward!? Hm, can we go shopping? I could use a new bed and new dolls. Or isn't there a new neko dance palace? Can I suck a dick on stage or rather the side of the stage. I love the looks on people faces when I do sexy stuff like that and the look when they see my huge dick. Hehe." He waved his dick around and hit alex with it. Laughing cutely and he got a bit hard. Meanwhile the hospital was trying to reach alex.

• 5 weeks later...

Alex chuckled at his pet for acting so childish and cute.

"I can't say it might not happen, but I don't plan to at the moment" He replied, not really offensive about what Nero about the man. He shared that view of Gavin too, but at the end he had gotten a good deal from the major so he was pleased.

Alex listened and found Nero's suggestions interesting, especially the last one. "We would need to wash up first" Alex said as he glanced down at the neko's front. "You know I like showing you off when you are most pretty and sparkly" meaning a skin scrub, lots of babyolie and a sexy tight string of an outfit.

Alex caressed Nero's bottom lip with his thumb before letting him go. He looked at his clothes on the floor as he passed it to get to the wall with bookshelves. He lightly pressed on the wooden frame. The wall slowly opened to reveal a hidden shower big enough for tree people to fit inside, and a walk in closet on the other side.

The water started running on it's own as Alex looked back over his shoulder. "Are you coming pet?" He asked impatiently.

It wasn't up until after the shower that Alex noticed his phone blinking on the floor from a missed call. He picked it up and recognised the number.

"Sorry Nero, seems like there is a family get together at the hospital I need to attend. You are welcome to come play with my brothers pet if you want?"

-------------

"I love him. I love him so much and I've hurt him. I don't know what I do with myself if he... dosen't make it.".

"..." Sonny squeezed Cornell's tail even tighter, really feeling sorry for the guy. He wanted to tell him not to worry, but with what was wrong with Nathan even he didn't know what to do.

And to be honest it didn't look good as it was now. Though he was alive and breathing now it didn't mean Nathan was out of the woods yet.

Now that he had already died once Nathan's heart could easily give out again.

"The doctores will do what they can to help him" that was all Sonny could assure the broken neko as he cried into his palm.

"And I'll make sure you get to him the minute we get there" he said still holding the other's tail, as Jack came around with the car.

In the car Sonny kept looking up at the mirror to see Cornel on the back seat. He couldn't imagine what the neko was feeling but he could guess since he just learned how much Cornel loved Nathan. Sonny shook his head. That love was hopeless, humans and their kind don't mix like that. Yeah they could connect in bed but physical was impossible.

Either way if Nathan died or not, it would end somehow one day.

The neko pulled his eyes from the mirror as he felt Jack lean in closer.

Oh.. he had to hold back a groan when he called Sonny 'my sweet'. Of course the pervert dr could only think of such things at this time.

"Does it really matter what I thought Dr? You of all should know how nekos act when aroused and know the only thing going through our heads is to feel more pleasure." He said sounding very neutral, making sure to not boost the man's ego.

He still didn't care for the human, but his natur didn't care about likes or dislikes. And he had spread his legs for wores guys in the past.

Such things, he just tried to forget.

He hadn't been able to see Cornell asleep in the chair cause of the way he lay. But the second he saw him by his side he already felt so much better. He didn't say anything and just let the neko talk as he squeezed his hand with a tired smile. He used everything in him he had to move an inch to the side to make more room for Cornell on the bed.

"Easy Corn, come here" Nathan smiled as he mentioned of Cornell to get closer with the nickname he had use for Cornell as a kid.

"It okay really, I'm here" he said calmly as he caressed the handsome male's face.

"I'm sorry for losing consciousness like that, I should have done something before but I didnt want too at the time" Nethan blushed with a bit or color back in his otherwise pale cheeks.

"They didn't simply passed out mr Price. According to the doctor at the scene they had to revive you one the spot." The doctor informed, shocked the color right back out of Nathan's face.

".. You say I... died?" Nathan was completely blank in the eyes and his palm in Cornell's felt cold. His other hand reached up to his chest above his heart, almost as to make sure it was still beating as he breathed out slowly.

He felt strange to know he had seen the end but remembered nothing off it and squeezed Cornell's hand tightly to make sure he felt him there.

It just felt so unreal.. yeah he knew he would eventually die one day but this had been too close.

Nathan looked over at Cornell, he felt utterly lost and powerless.

"So what am I to do now?" He asked the doctor but kept his eyes on cornell.

"We are watching you until our doctors find a solution.. you can't go home until then."

Nathan felt like he was swallowing sand.

"Can I have some water please" he asked the man and kept his hold on Cornell so he wouldn't try to leave to get it.

"Sure. And just so you know your family has been contacted."

'Great! They can fuck off!' Nathan groan in his head as he pictured his siblings faces.

When the doctor left the room Nathan was lost for a second.

"..so I guess that means no funny business from now on, shame" Nathan tried to lighten the mood but it was a hard one to swallow. "Come lay with me wouldn't you? Just for a bit"

Alex waited patiently at the desk for whatever doctor who worked on Nathan to show up. He had gone to his brother's room first though the nurse had told him the room number. He could do that later when he had gotten the update from the doctor.

Alex knew almost nothing about what had happened, just that Nathan had been admitted yet again and for protocol the hospital had called him yet again.

For the company's publicity Alex had to show up, even if he didn't wanted to. The press would have a field Day if he didn't and it was the face outwards that made the money in this tough world.

After waiting for about 15 minutes Alex started getting slightly annoyed. His last meeting for the day had to be canceled and he still thought of his plans to take Nero out. 15 might not have been all that long but it was time Alex wanted to spend elsewhere.

Since getting back all Sonny had managed had been to show Cornell to the room Nathan had been transferred to. After he seemed to have thrown a whole lot of work onto himself just to have something to do, rather than worrying about the par.

He hadn't noticed Jack anywhere and thought it a bit strange, but then again maybe he was with Nathan and Cornell.

• 4 weeks later...

Nero like the touching and smile. "Hm,okay but maybe I won't be around when he's here." Nero watch and remember the shower there. "Oh right!" He hop in and bath with alex. They fool around a bit and nero even suck alex off. Nero got really clean and look great. He frown at the phone stuff. "Ick no way! I hate hospital and your family. Plus cornell no fun. I've shown him my dick many times and he dosen't seem to care nor want it. It gets to me." He look cutely upset. "I wander if he ever gets horny." He yawn and streach. "I think I'll go take a nap then and get him out of my head. Give them my best and all that. I really do hope everything be okay and you won't be to bored." He gives alex a great kiss and went off staying naked. "I might learn a new trick or skill while your gone." He said lazyly witch means more likely he jerk it or fuck a doll then sleep for hours. "Oh want me to make a get well card again? I will."

---------------------------------------------------

(hope you didn't mind me writing so much for/about nathan. You know you could make up some of the porn and other stuff he has. I also relies jack and sonny still being there should be notice. Maybe nathan can question it)

Jack smile. "Well glad it was pleasurebel witch means you did like it,me." He rub sonny ear and in his mind knew sonny enjoy him and will probably want more. He look back at cornell then to sonny. "Mm you'll have to tell me if anything happen between you 2 later." Cornell snap out of it a bit and sniff the air smelling a bit of sex. "Hey I like relies what we're guys still doing here? I thought you left? I mean it's great you were but...you wert spying on us we're you?" Jack cough and told the truth. "No we were having sex with a stray neko I caught in your garden. Rix I believe his name was. Sonny liked him and had a good time." He tease rubbing sonny. Cornell looked a bit descussed at them doing a stray for that matter at his home! He wanted to yell out YOU HAD SEX IN GARDEN!? OUT IN THE OPEN!? but didn't. He did make a face about it but calm down and spoke softly."Oh rix yeah. So he's the one that been stealing stuff and you two did what!?" Jack laugh because he knew this got cornell mind off of things a bit. "We had a great 3way and oh we're here. Hm you don't live to far from the hospital, smart." They got out and jack mention it how telling him that got his minds off his worries a bit then gave his regards and left. Cornell did ask sonny if that was true. Did they have sex with a stray in the garden and even ask why. He hug and even kiss sonny thanking him for his concern and help before going into the room and setting up. He cried some thought s lot about what happen and what he was told. He kinda never wanted to see jack again. He was glad they dr.willow again and spoke with him some.

-------------------

Cornell stood by nathan tne whole time letting him squeeze his hand not really saying anything and just felling guilty again at the talk of death. He comfort nathan and cringe to at the thought of his family. Cornell felt uneasy around them and didn't like them much. He really didn't like the idea of staying here either. He notice nathan reactions and reaction with him and what not. He was so happy he was awake.

He got in the bed and laid next to nathan. "Funny stuff?" He didn't get the reference and snuggle up to him. "I'm so sorry about all this. Even if it did feel good we shouldn't have done it. Do you regret it? I think I do." He sighed looking sad. "I'm so happy your alive and doing well." He kisses nathan as rinji comes in. "Hey whoa stop that! We don't want that heart racing again." He said jokeling but actually ment it. He brought in a tray with a pitcher of cold water,glasses and some food. He put it down and gave nathan the glass. "You may not want to eat but there's some sandwiches and jello for you. The doctor ready to see you unless you want some private time. Just say so and I'll go. Your neko very handsome by the way." He check nathan and waited to hear what he wanted. Not making cornell move. Thinking slightly about why he was here and thought he mess around with a hot neko like him too. Dr.willow was waiting too. Trying not to think about and blush about why nathan here. He sigh thinking about sonny and how he was there. He hope sonny was okay but hasn't seen him since they got back. Max tried to care about everybody. Maybe to much as he never had much time for himself.

33-vince_turk2.jpg

Rinji a good,sweet nurse who will pull all nighters and is getting the water. Will hook up with anybody if he has the energy.

4bf8ff0fb239d7b49d21f340699cdefb.png

Dr.Max Willow. A very good,kind doctor working on nathan.Will listen to gossip and has some kinks(in fact they all do) He puts himself into his work but wants a real relationship sometime soon.

7540f9dfc989d88d5457f3edf28ee30a--pictures-of-anime-pictures.jpg

Dr.Vince Love. The handsome face of the hospital PR doctor. He's working on nathan as well but will flirt with alex or anyone for that matter. He's not as horny as others but he won't pass up a good chance at some action. Bit of a gossip too.

(they can be a bit of a thing, friends with benefits if ya want to do more side characters stuff)

--------------------------------------------------

2147c5974eb8160e1255798e796de1a7.jpg

Bo a young gossipy and horny nurse who took this job to well fuck doctors and other nursese as well as to make money and yeah see naked hot guys. He also wants to land a rich husband doctor or otherwise so he dosen't have to work anymore and live a life of luxury. He also has a fantasy of saving a hot rich patient and getting that life. But alas nothing doing. Not even much sex, least not enough for him and gossiping bout the only thing that keeps him from getting really bored. He's fuck sonny. Infact they do it a few times a week. Depends if bo is pursuing or dating somebody. If a new hot rich doctor joins he gose for him but'll let sonny suck him or 69 or whatever. He treats sonny fine, like a pet neko friend you have sex with. He gives him gifts for birthdays and what not also for info. He mainly talks to sonny for gossip and sex.

When he saw alex he knew who he was and why he was he here. He volunteer to tell and take care of him. Bo made sure he look and smell good. This guy was loaded! Maybe he could be a surgar daddy at least but that could turn into marriage. He knew alex likes guys. He saw in the papers. He came over doing a sexy walk and had a big cute smile. "Grettings alex price here for your brother I take it? I reconize you from the news and hot young rich balancer stories." He sits next to alex and looks him up and down and around. "Hm,I see your pretty neko not here. Dosen't like the smell I'm guessing? Most nekos don't come for that reason." His voice was pleasant but a hint of wanting something could be heard and it also seems he hasn't gotten it good in a while. He leans in close. "So you haven't heard what happen hm? Oooo it's pretty juicy!" He was now in gossip mode. "Turns out nathan and his neko were actually fooling around! Not actually sex but dick rubbing. Hot huh? Still that wouldn't be enough for me. Not with a hottie like that neko nor a cuttie like nathan." He touch alex cheek having him look at him. "I do think your cuter and hotter than both of them. I'm singel by the way." His hand move down alex chest and stop at his crotch just touching enough to feel his dick or it's outline. "You want to watch the tape of cornell telling what happen? I was just watching it myself. Oh nathan doing fine but he will be here awhile." Leans in close and gives you a squeeze. "I have a private screening room. Oh and I've been clear to stay with you." Even if he was'nt he was going to anyway.

---------------------------------------

Dr.Vince Love was wrapping some paper work up and saw sonny. "Hey sonny!" He called out and went up to him, smiling. He put an arm around him and sniff him. "Mm, you smell good." He petted his head and stood real close to sonny. "Sooo you and Dr.fist brought that handsome neko in." Chuckles "As well as my patient. So did anything happen between you and that neko or jack? I hear he er-hem*quietly'fucks'* the nekos he takes out to the field." He thought but then who dosen't. "Not that I'm acussing you but I have heard, seen you doing naughty things to patients. Your not as sneaky as you might think." He rough snuggle him and rub his chest. "Wanna take a coffee break?"He lets go and checks out a hot ass waking by but saw a ring on it. Sighs heavily. "I hate being to busy to date. I like to come home to somebody." Looks at sonny and picks him up. "Maybe I should claim you and take you home to live with me!" He laugh heartly twirling with sonny then falls into a chair with sonny on his lap in the coffee break room and kisses him. It was a sweet but bit of a desperate kiss. He stop it and blush. "Oh sorry! Didn't mean to do that. Uh maybe you should get off." Takes his hands off sonny. Hoping he didn't seem arouse even though he kind of was.

• 2 weeks later...

Alex smirked as he watched his pet over the screen of the phone. "Well my brother was properly the one who ruined him so I'm not surprised" Alex responded. Cornell and Nathan wasn't really a topic he cared to know about. What his brother with his time, didn't interest him.

"Hopefully it wouldn't be long, I'll be back around nightfall. We could still go out and play so don't get too tired out before then." Alex lowered his phone and ran the tip of his fingers over Nero's huge cock as he accepted the kiss.

"Now get some really rest. You don't have to bother with the card, I'll just have my secretary send one." Alex felt like he was just dragging the time out. He didn't want to go but protocol had to be kept. Sighing to himself after Nero ran out the door he called for the car and left the building.

"You can believe whatever you want doctor" Sonny answered in a rather flat tone. But a lowe purr still escaped him as Jack rubbed his ear. 'Stupid thing!' Sonny cursed himself in his head and he tried to play it off with pushing the man's hand away.

When Jack told him to tell him if he and Cornell did it, the neko frowned at the doctor for suddenly bringing that up. "That I don't even wanna give an answer to" Sonny said and groaned when Cornell cut on to what they were talking about.

Sonny really wasn't the type to brag about the sex he had. He was by no means shy to talk about sex, but didn't seach out the conversation either. The male groaned as he let himself slide futher in against the car seat, and hid his face by looking out of the passengers window. All while Jack told the other bits and pieces about their outdoor activity.

When they were dropped off Sonny tried to avoided the topic, but when Cornell openly brought it up the Neko sighed and dropped the tale.

"Yes it happened. I got caught up when I smelled the kids pheromones. You know how the rest goes." Sonny said as he tried not to get too comfy in Cornell's arms as he hugged him. But his tail exposed him by curling up at the end.

"There wasn't any reason not to at the moment" the neko didn't know how else to explain it. "I don't like bragging so I don't normally talk about these things compared to others. Just a heads up, if you choose to fool around here, the news will spread just as quickly as a neko can open it's legs for you." Sonny teased as he kissed Cornell on the cheek before he ran off.

Nathan's fragile body seems to shrink at Cornell's words. He regretted it. Nathan almost felt like crying as cornell kissed him. He was kinda relieved when someone came in and disturbed them, happy not to be alone with Cornell for once.

He smiled politely at the nurse as he came with both food and water, thought Nathan didn't feel hungry, surely he could get a bit of jello down. "Thank you, I can talk with the do now if he is waiting. But I would still like to go home after" Nathan said through he knew that he was being stubborn.

"I don't like hospitals" He explained as he took a small sip of his water.

Alex ignored the stares he got from both doctors and nurses. He hated coming here just as much as his big brother.

He as on his phone writing a mail for his driver to come pick him up in about half an hour. He didn't want to be near this place, any second more than he had to.

He lowered his phone as a cute little nurse came up to him. 'Finally' Alex thought to himself. Right up till the guy took the seat right next to him and ran his eyes along Alex's figure.

Alex smirked, he could see right through the guy, even before he opened that pretty little cock sucking mouth.

Well, at least the guy told him what he needed to know about his brother. Shame the other wouldn't get what he wanted from him.

"I see" Alex said with a light smile, playing along with the nurse as he squeezed his thigh.

"Ah but, I'm afraid I don't have time for a movie. Couldn't you just give me a summary about it. You look like the kind of type who knows everything about everything." Alex talked in a fake sticky sweet tone to butter the nurse up. If the guy believes he would get what he wanted, maybe the information could be worth it.

He didn't plan to have sex with the guy, he just wanted to get to know a little more before speaking with his dear brother.

Sonny was just coming back from his third trip up with clean laundry and still carried a few sheets when he heard Dr. Love call out to him.

He faced the man with a smile as he felt the man's arm pull him in for a hug.

"Hey Love" Sonny chuckled as he felt the doctor sniff his neck. He actually liked the guy, though many thought the man was weird and touchy, Sonny guessed he was simple like that because he was lonely. "Yeah the Price kid and his neko nurse"

Sonny smirked teasingly back up at the man and placed his hands on his hips."My oh my doctor, I didn't know you liked to watch. But then again Bo did believe you had some kind of hidden kink." Sonny laughed amused and let the man pet him. It was so sad that the guy didn't have a lover but at the same time Sonny loves the attention. It was like he could pretend to be someone worth of being loved.

The neko giggles amused as a pretty face catches Dr Love's attention but the man notice the golden finger just a bit too late.

The neko send the doctor a teasing smile as the man turned back towards him only to be picked up off his feets. Sonny giggle as he wiggled in the man's hold.

"Maybe I should claim you and take you home to live with me!" He laugh heartly twirling with sonny then falls into a chair with sonny on his lap in the coffee break room and kisses him.

Deep inside Sonny knows that he doesn't mean it, but it's still a nice thought to think about. Having a partner would be nice.

Sonny squeak surprised as Dr Love spins them around and laugh as he hold on the the man's shoulders. He are still laughing as they go down with him sitting thighs spread out over the other's lap. The laughter stops as Dr Vince Love puts his lips over Sonny's and tongue enter his parted lips. Sonny groaned into the doctor's mouth and leaned in til he was practically laying with his entire body on top.

Way too soon the doctor came back to his senses and backed off.

"Oh sorry! Didn't mean to do that. Uh maybe you should get off." Takes his hands off sonny.

Sonny comforts the guy by caressing the man's cheek. "You'll get someone, you just need a holiday." He blinkes as he gently clapped the man's cheek and pulled his hand back along with the rest of his body. He doesn't even try to hide his own half hard dick, which were pressing out against his tight pants. And he can smell the lust coming off the other in waves.

uh..Sonny really wanted to just try it with the guy at least once before he got off the marked. He is in no hurry to get off the man's lap though. "How do you want it?" Sonny is deliberately dragging his words out slowly and sexy. "Your coffe. Cream or without?"

• 3 weeks later...

Rinji nodded and smile. "I'm sure you don't. But you may be here a while. I'l go get the doctor and you can me anytime for anything." Rinji brought in dr.willow "Hello, how are you doing? It's mostly nice to see you Nathan and Cornell again. Because well you know your here for not good reasons. I think it's the 5th time this year?" Cornell stood silent and got off the bed going back to his chair. Cornell wasn't sure what to do. He felt bad and yet good too. Even though this happen after the before was so grand and something he wanted for so long. Maybe he didn't regret it. Why did guilt have to hurt so bad? He just breath heavily listing to all. They knew Dr.Max Willow as Nathan seen him many times before. He seem to like Nathan. "Yes well I'm not going to tell you what you did was wrong." He look to cornell. "Infact I think it's good and admirly you tried something and you shouldn't feel bad." He put a hand on cornell to comfort him.

He spoke clearly "Sex yes can be dangerous but it's also a beautiful and spontaneous thing that should be explored between those who care about each other. You care about Nathan right? You want him to be happy and feel good?" He look to Nathan. "Nathan say something. Tell Cornell how much you liked it. You did right? You don't regret it?" He turn back to cornell who was hugging himself rocking. "Cornell you shouldn't regret it either. It was wonderful wasn't it?" "Yeeeeessss!" Cornell yelled out and rush back to Nathan. Hugging and kissing him while crying. "It was wonderful, magical and...I'm glad we did it!" He kissed Nathan deeply and lovenly. Max watch the monitors and didn't stop them but he was prepared too. He was glad he did this and put his shyness, hang ups aside. But the patients well being physically and mentally was the most important and that included the ones around them.

Bo smile back and he could tell alex wasn't really into him. Maybe he came on to strong? Oh well being with him was still better than boring work. Still maybe he could get a peek at the goods at least. Maybe if he made the story sexy enough alex get hard. Hm, maybe not. "Oh that I do! Did you know this is Nathan 5th time here this year? But this is best reason why. Damn that neko hot. Although I prefer white/silver hair beautys. Okay so apertly...[he told him what happen the funist and sexiest way possible. Yeah I don't feel like writing it plus we know what happen] and they came together. Isn't that sweet and sexy? So is Nathan really a virgin? Witch I guess he still is. I know your not. You and your hot neko probably go at it all the time. Mm, ever have room for a 3rd willing to do whatever you say?" He ran his hand through alex hair. "I guess I better go check to see if you can see him now. I hear he's awake." Starts to move but leans in close holding up his phone. "Hey before I go want my number? Also as a reward for helping and telling can I by any chance if you have them have dick pics of nero? I heard he's got a foot long cock. I like to see that if it's true. I'll keep them private and any of yours of course too. If I may have them as well."Bo figure they won't be doing it like ever so might as well get something to beat off to and he really wanted a pic of that cock! An alex dick pic be a nice bonus.

Vince made a shock embarrassed face. "I wasn't watching like that! I heard the moans and check, who wouldn't? You scamp!" [then that stuff and the kiss]

Vince closed his eyes and made a sexy needs it face at sonny touches. But then open his eyes to the question. "I uhh..your.." He stammer looking at him. "I want your cream." He said quietly and look down at sonny's dick. He then pulled sonny in for another kiss and held him, touching him gently all over. He kissed and bit down sonnys neck and brought sonny's cock out, rubbing it. "I..I want to be touched so badly. Please touch me all over. Tell me you want me or it. Anything good...I need it so badly! Your so beautiful sonny. I've..liked you for a long time." His own dick was chaffing against his zipper as it begin to throb wanting out. "I've wanted you for a long time too. I just could never admit it till now. Plus I know you've been with others, like bo but I..want you to be all mines for once." He kisses and licks sonnys chest while rubbing his dick. They were being watch. Infact bo got word of it and grab alex hand to bring him to the show. They stood in a good spot watching. "Hm, bout time Vince made a move. Hope he's fine with a slut neko." Bo said and munch on a snack. Vince notice and some cheered and said keep going! "Uhh,we should get a room." He went down a bit feeling all those eyes on them and started to move away. "I've got naughty pics of that neko if you want'em. Also be glad to give you any of me." Sharing dirty pics of him and such was a kink for bo and the idea of somebody looking at them, speshly a hottie like alex was a huge turn on. Sometimes he just prefer fapping to hot pics instead of sex.

Nathan was glad to see a familiar face if he really had to be there. The doctor had followed him for many years, but still as nosy like anyone else about his and Cornel's relationship.

He greeted the doctor with very few words since he was going through a silence heartbreak.

He wanted to groan and tell the man to just fuck of as he started to lecture them about sex.

Nathan's face flushed red as he pulled the sheets up to hid his head in them. Just where the fuck had the respect for privacy gone at this place, home?

Nathan shifted under the blanket as dr Max told him to tell Cornell of his feelings straight out as they were.

Stubbornly Nathan shook his still hidden face. This was getting to much. Cornell regretted touching him and now the doctor was teasing him about it. Tears leaked down into the blanket just as someone yanked it aside and Cornell's wet lips meet his.

Nathan felt the room spin around around them. Cornell was glad.. why.. why did he make him feel so confused.

"Then why did you say such hurtful words" Nathan's voice shook as his emotions inside ran around.

"You said you regretted it and now you don't make up your mind!" Nathan cried in between kisses.

He was angry but didn't push the neko away. His heartbeat a little faster but not enough to ring any warning bells.

He was embarrassed, confused and relieved all at the same time. He rubbed his tears away and tried to wipe Cornell's eyes too.

"Why are you even crying?" Nathan laughed as he he touched the neko's face and caresed his cheek. "You look so ugly" He chuckled as he tried to calm Cornell down and let him cuddle up beside him again.

It was embarrassing to look up at see the doctor watching them with a smile. Well the man had helped them out a bit. Nathan knew he should tell Cornell of his own feelings, but he wouldn't do that while they were being watch.

Yet another reason why he didn't care for being here much.

"So, aside from working your psychiatrist skills, could you tell me when I'll be out of here?" Nathan asked the doctor as his hand played with Cornell's hair.

Yeah, the information Bo provided weren't really all that new. He had guessed his brother had a thing for his neko years back. God, most people now of days fucked their pets. It wasn't spoken off in public but everyone still knew about it and just accepted it. Hell Alex had thought his brother were either foolish or just lacking a cock. Now he knew it was the first on of the two.

Alex didn't particular fancy the nurse, but since the guy had provided him with what information he had Alex guessed he could cut the guy some slack and.. maybe another time it could be fun.

"I'm afraid I can't add your contact info to my phone since O got no more room." Alex explained as he Showed Bo that the phone storage was completely full.

"But I could give you Nero's instead if you want it?" He said as he offered up his pet's number. He always made sure to bring a little note with Nero's number on it. Just in case something like this happened.

"Mmm about that pictur" Alex thought hard about what to respond. I don't walk around with many cock photos on my work phone" He said as he entered photos and let Bo look through it for something on his own. There might be photos mixed in of his own naked body but none of those showed his fact or any other give away for the media to pin point it to be him.

"Take what ever you fancy, maybe next time I come around I might not be as busy" the male said in a flirtatious whisper..

Sonny simply put on his innocent face on as the doctor started to stammer. "My...?" He played it like he didn't know what Dr love meant and followed the man's eyes down on his tight pants. He smirked as he felt mr love pull him back in and willingly opened his mouth for his tongue to slide into the neko's mouth.

Sonny moaned through his nose into the kiss as he slowly rocked his hips against the other's crotch.

He ran his hands along the doctor's uniform and pulled it open. Lucky for him, mr love didn't wear much more that a simple shirt in under. Something he could easily slip his hands into.

"Mnm, where would you liked to be touch doctor. Here?" Sonny asked as he leaned into lick the man's neck.

"Here?" This time he played with one of the man's nipples before he sucked on it through the shirt. Leaving a wet spot on it.

"Or here?~" Sonny purred as he reached down to feel the doctor's hard cock through his pants and let out a sweet slutty moan like a neko in heat, eager to feel it inside.

Sony gasp as the doctor pumped his cock like he meant in his hand. Oh fuck how nice was this! He shivered and let more wet noises out of his mouth the more Vince tried to dominate him.

"Ah~ hmn more" the neko hummed as he heard the door open and close.

Vince weren't all that far behind to notice those five people gathering inside and watching them.

Alex peeked curiously as to what Bo wanted to show him, but the moan's he heard pretty much gave it away. He smirked at he thought that the people wokring here were all sex driven and looking for the next high to bone.

Sonny send a growl Bo's way as the nurse caught his eyes. There was no going back. Just like with Jack, Sonny was too turned on. He got up from vince's lap and and held his pants up just enough to cover his ass and cock. He then took the doctor's hand and began pulling him along after him out and towards the resting area. Those rooms had beds for doctors and nurses on night watch.

"Oh wellI it seems it might ne true what they says, nurses really do gets to soo everything behind close curtains" Alex cluckled as the two ran off.

"Mhm sorry pretty but I really need to go see my brother now, before my driver arrives" Alex shook his head as Bo offered him some picturs. "I might be a a lote straight forward, but even I would be embarrassed showing up in my brother's room exicted after watching what ever you could send me. For now" He gently placed a sweet kiss on Bo's temple. "I'll bid you so long, until next time" Alex winked before he turned and walked towards Nathan's room.

"You got time right?" Sonny asked just to be sure, as he locked the door behind them.

The neko let go of his pants and let them fall to the ground as he reached to pull his baby blue shirt off so he stood completely naked.

"I'm rather horny now and you'll take responsibility wouldn't you doctor" Sonny wrapped his arms up around the man's neck and pushed his body into him.

The neko's eyes looked at Vince hungry as he pushed the other into the bed.

Sonny's tail waved from side to side as he moved back in. Like a cat playing with it's prey.

• 5 weeks later...

Bo smiles and was glad Alex didn't reject him. He could have said no. "Oh? That be nice." He whisper back. He took the phone and started to look as he got up. "Okay, I'm going to check for you on Nathan and I'll bring this back." He found a sexy pic of Alex in a bathing suit and you could clearly see his face. "Mm,nice but I think I have a better body." He still saved it. "Woohoo! Jackpot!" He drool as he found a Nero dick pic of it fully hard and close up when he was almost there. "Damn I let that fuck me." He got hard himself looking at it. Bo was 9 maybe 10 fully hard in what look like a public place and was that Alex's hand on it? He's been taking dick growing pills to get it bigger. He saved it and tuck his hard on up in his pants top, though he didn't really care if anybody notice. Hell they may ask to see and he let them. He knock on Nathan door and put the phone away.

Bo like the temple kiss and told Alex to go back and wait as he would check and relize he called him pretty!( and all that other stuff)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr Max saw Nathan hide and felt bad about embarrassing him but this needed to be out or he felt it needed to be even though he wouldn't want this personally. He kept an eye on them and the monitors and was glad things look better.

Cornell sob and try to stop crying. "I...just felt so bad, so guilty about putting you in here. It made me regret it but I...really did love it. It was amazing and I truly don't regret it. I just...why are things so hard?" He wipe the tears away and like the tail messing with. "I'm crying because I'm glad your alive, because I feel so sorry about confusing you and hurting your feelings. Because he's right. I shouldn't regret and I won't!" Kisses Nathan again while Max looks away. "I'm sorry for everything! Please forgive me!?" Snuggles Nathan.

Dr Max cough for attention. "Well, that was nice." Cornell seems to love Nathan he notice. "Well I'm not sure. We may have to keep you for over night observation. Cornell your very sweet. Um, maybe not now but we'll need to know more about what happen and maybe why." Then the hear the door knock and Max said come in. The door open and Bo peek his head in. "Hey, Alex is here and like to see you. Can he come in now? I'll go get him." Dr Max sighs and look to Bo then Nathan. "I say it's fine. What do you say Nathan?" Cornell got off and smelled Bo. He smelt his hard on but didn't care. There was something else about his smell. See Bo being the perv that he is took dick pics of Nathan's dick while he was sleeping. But he did more than that. He touched it, lick it, suck it a little and even rub his dick against it getting himself hard. He also kissed Nathan and even put his dick in Nathan's mouth, mouth fucking him a bit till he cum into a tissue(not his mouth) that was now in the garbage.

He did stuff like this all the time when he could. He also figure he was probably the first guy to do stuff like this to Nathan. The Neko didn't count since he wasn't a person. He also took plenty of pictures. He push Cornell away. "Hey stop that! You don't have my permission to sniff me!" He growled. This guy sent was all over Nathan, even around his dick. Cornell did not like this. Bo got his answer and left giving Cornell the finger.Cornell went to clean up and ask Nathan if he should him and Dr Max offer too.

~~~~~~

Bo went to the bathroom to pee&cum at the pics and thoughts of them. He finish looking through the pics. Cornell had also smelled Alex on him too. "Ahh,like my 5th time cummng tonight. Hm? Did I get some on the phone? Oh well it's a gift." He also use Nero phone to take dick pics of himself and a cum pic. Then a pic of his smiling after face writing 'Next time your here look me up. You and your master can have all that and more!' He also took an ass pic best he could. He clean the phones for the most part and clean himself up. "Mm, wish I could get a fuck tonight. Maybe Sonny if the doc dosen't wear him out to much:" He got through the pics,got the good ones and finally left to see Alex. "Hey hon. I'm done. Got some great pics. Hey can I tell ya something? Promise you won't get mad?" He handed him the phones back. "While Nathan was asleep and all I look and yeah took pics of his goodies. Even touch them and gave him a kiss." He whipser this all in Alex ear and lick it. "He's not bad but I bet your better." Looks at Alex with lustful wanting eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vince moan and like all the touching as he stroke Sonny. He gasp and moan loudly when he touch his cock but stop looking at the people watching and it went down a bit. "Oh no! We we're to horny and now they watch. Eep is that Alex!?" He saw Bo too. He let Sonny do his thing and quickly follow him to the private room.

He watch him updress and listen. Damn he was a beautiful site. He gasp when he was push down. He look nervous. "Um, well yeah I guess. But um, now everybody going to know we're doing it! That Bo will blab it all over and I wanted this private. This worry making it hard to preform." He gently push Sonny off and sat up breathing heavily. "Sorry, give me a moment. I really do want you. I've had wanted you a long time now, even though your a slut." He sigh thinking. "I know you've been with Bo and others. I've actually let Bo blow me long time ago. He was very good like most nurses are. Yeah he wasn't my only nurse BJ. Being nurses knowing all about anatomy." He kisses Sonny, rubbing Sony cock. He push Sonny down gently and open his legs. He began to lick his hole and cock with exspert ease. "Yeah I have time. If you still want me. Is okay if I tell them I just really needed sex? Like you offer and I accepted? I do actually really need it. That's no lie and I want it with you my sweet." He lick and bit his tip. He's also been rubbing and feeling Sonny body. Gently playing with his ass and tail. He pinch his nipples and bite his cock again. His own big cock was out now, getting hard again. He stop. "Was this okay? Did I hurt you? Let me know if anything wrong. Also you had sex early, I can tell. It's fine. Not like a hottie like you can go a day without huh? Anyway." He stood up. "You going to take my clothes or am I? Also to hell with them! I'm having sex with the most beautiful neko and that's that!" His confidence was sexy and his dick seem to get bigger at this! Gasp he look as big as Jack.

• 4 weeks later...

Nathan looked up at the mentioning of Alex's name. He is here?.. It was weird to think that the only times they actually saw each other was at times like this.

"Oh yeah, he can come" He replied, knowing Alex wasn't doing it out of the goodness of his heart. Alex and his relationship had always been rough.

Although Nathan wanted to love his little brother, the person himself made it difficult to do just that.

To get his mind off his brother for now he watched how Cornell act hostile towards the nurse. He tilted his head confused not knowing what the hell was going on with Cornell all of the sudden. (He didn't know what Bo had been doing to him while he was unconscious.)

Nathan looked over at dr Max for clues.

"Um, did something happen while I was out of it?" Nathan asked just as the door opened and Alex walked in.

"Aside from you losing one of your virginities to that guy. No, there is absolutely nothing going on big brother"

Nathan felt chills as Alex called him that. It was never a positive thing when he did.

"That absurd!" Nathan protested. But by doing so it all the more made Alex smile his unkind grin as he got his phone up and turned the screen to show Nathan. His eyes was closed and relaxed, his nose was held pinched and a cock was in his mouth.

Nathan's jaw dropped as he stared at the photo.

"Careful, some might just take that as an invitation" Alex teased as he pulled out a chair near the door.

Nathan shut his mouth and looked down at the hands in his lap. It was a hard thing to swallow... Not that you wouldn't know, slut.

Moving on painfully slowly Alex seemed to have gotten bored and instead turned to the doctor.

"So, he is still alive and kicking. How long yet?" The way Alex asked the doctor sounded like he was asking dr Max when they thought it would be time for him to just die.

"Hopefully many years to come" Nathan raised his head as he spoke to him brother with a lot raw power behind them."I'm not gonna leave my cute baby brother over such a small thing"

Alex sighed. "Is there any new operation methods that needs guinea pigs. There is still a lot of him there hasn't been tried yet right? Something dangerous with a low rate of surviving. It doesn't matter if it is 0%. I'll personally set someone to set the funeral."

"Remember that I still own 50% of everything Alex. If I were you I would try and be more nicer to me. People could get the wrong impression from hearing you say such things." Nathan replied as he held onto Cornell's arm so the neko wouldn't try and attack Alex.

"Oh like I ever forget that." Aex said cranky as he stood and checked his watch. "I am going, call me if you find anything doctor"

'Go to hell!' Nathan thought at the same time Alex thought. 'Drop dead.'

Yep a tough relationship.

Nathan felt hollow inside. And Alex had so much built up anger he hurt somebody walking past him.He walked with long fast steps as he hurried down the hallway to get as fast way away from Nathan as possible.

He ran a hand through his hair turning it more messy just as he spotted Bo.

He smirked as he saw the nurse. "Perfect, just what I need." Alex said before grabbing Bo by the wrist and pulling him along into a free room.

"Drop your pants beautiful. I'll take you up on that offer now" he said in a deep rumble that came from the back of his throat.

Alex had no patience and barely gave the other time to loosen his pants."Too slow" he growled as he picked Bo up over his shoulder and threw him down on the bed.

He tore Bo's pants off and pulled the guy's shirt up to expose his chest.

Alex lay down on top of him pressing his hardness against Bo's crotch as he bite down on a nipple.

His fingers seeked out Bo's ass happily pleased by the wet sensation he felt.

"Someone has been touching himself recently"

With his other hand he jerked off the nurse as he pulled his finger into the man. He didn't have much patience, but he could find enough to take the time to stretch Bo's entrance.

Once Alex got enough of forplay he pulled his fingers out and zipped his own jeans down.

"Take a deep breath beautiful. This is gonna be rough and fast" he said as the tip of his cock was rubbing against Bo's ass crack.

--------------

"Do you really care about what others say?" Sonny asked as he sat down on the bed with cross folded legs as he watched the doctor. He just listened to what the man said, not bothering to comment on any of it.

He was a slut and that was that. You love sex and can sleep without the workout you had an addiction. Somewhat like Sonny.

He let the doctor do as he liked. There were none resistant when he pulled his legs apart and touched Sonny as he pleased.

"Oh more honey" the neko moan as vince started biting him. He shook his head' "No, I'm not hurting, but I think you might be.." sonny whispered as he pushed up against dr love's warm hardness once he hear the sound of a zipper being opened.

"~Mnh~" the neko purred. It felt nicely thick and long. Just great. He still hadn't forgotten how much pleasur Jacke's cock had given him just a few hours ago and his ass throbbed at the memory.

Sonny ran his hands into the other's shit and into his pants to squeeze Vince's ass. "Call me beautiful again, dr Love.~"

Edited by M-jow

• 1 month later...

Cornell look mad, even ears down the whole. He hated everything Alex said and him yet he would fuck Alex. Despite everything he was good looking and Nathan brother so in a weird it be like doing Nathan. He of course never told anybody about this. But he has gave Alex some looks and they shared a kiss under the missletoe a few times at Xmas parties that Cornell totally did on purpose even thou he acted like he didn't. He hated himself for wanted Alex and his neko. He and Nero have fuck at parties though. Cornell wander if they we're tape and didn't care at the time. Stars that huge dick of his! It felt to good and sometimes Cornell craves it. Now was not the time to think of such things.

He hissed and growl loudly at what Alex said feeling Nathan hold his arm as he did move. He wanted to scratch his his and tear his dick off! Maybe then stop wanting him. He gasp at the pic and wanted to know who it was but then remember that nurse and his smells and what did Alex said about him? Dr.Max couldn't believe what he was hearing! How could he be so heartless? He didn't look at the phone but did wander what Alex ment before. "Alex stop! Even if we did such things witch we don't! I wouldn't allow Nathan to be a part of it! Stop saying such things and stressing him out! It's not got for him." Max said to defend him. He never been more glad to see somebody go, not even his ex. He look to him. "That was horrible. Are you okay?" He sat in a chair next to Nathan.

Cornell was trying to comfort him when Max pushed him aside and kiss Nathan! His instinks kick in and he was trying to comfort him, it was a comfort kiss. Cornell just watch not saying anything and kinda figure what Max was doing till Max's hand went under his robe and started touching Nathan dick as he kept the kiss going. Cornell growl sexulaly and wanted to join by nuzzle and licking the doc's crotchand Nathan dick untill the mointers went off. He gasp and snap out of his lustful state. "Hey guys! Doc! Stop..even though I don't want you too.. Nathan!" He didn't touch them yet but he was ready to pull the doc off if need be. He was getting hard till his heart thing went off. Max was semi-hard. He's been very attractive to Nathan and well wanted him for a long. This whole thing of why he's here been turning him on this whole time too. He even secretly wish he was the one instead of Cornell that did this with Nathan.

~~~~~~~~~

Bo was doing some work, looking through his Nathan pics. "Mm, guy had a bigger dick than I thought and taster too. Bet Alex is better." Speaking of Alex he was grab by him! "Ah hey! What the!?" He got out as he was pulled along and flung into a room.

"My offer? My pants? Okay.." His mind took a moment to catch up as he tried to take them off but then Alex tore his pants off and he was naked underneith. He rarely wore undergarments. He gasp&moan and love the bite and the harness he felt. Being jerk felt great and got him really hard. Not as big as Nero but still an impressive cock. Bigger than ya think he be and still a lot of precum for somebody who just jacked it witch was also impressive.

He blush. "Well yeah, ya left me hot and botherd. Your super hot ya know! I'm surprise you don't have a different BF every week." Bo grit his teeth and grab the sides of the bed as his body react to Alex touches. He buck at him. "Ahhh! So good! Your so sexy!" His ass react perfectly and open for him. He smile at him and was panting. "Bring it sexy! I can take anything you got!" He took the deep breath grab his legs and spread them tilting his head back getting ready for the impact. He was more flexible than Nero and even grab his feet getting his legs more in the air and his ass even more open. "I'm working on getting my legs behind my head. Maybe you can get me there. Okay one more deep breath!" He took it and move/twitch and his ass open even more all ready for Alex perfect cock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vince like the touch and started to take his clothes off. "Yes, your very beautiful. Not just in looks. I've seen the way you treat patients and care." He got his clothes off quickly and was down to just socks. He sat on the bed next to Sonny. Petting him with one hand and rubbing his chest gently with the other. "You have a good heart." He trace a heart on his chest where his heart is. He kiss it sweetly. "A good heart is one of the things I'm most atractive too and always find beautiful." He lay Sonny down again gently and kiss down his body as he did so. "Rember anything you don't like tell me and I'll stop."The fact he said such things was so different too.

Vince was just a sweet and gently guy and treated those he was with as such, sweet and gentle. Unlike most guys who just use Sonny for sex, like Bo Vince was treating him like a lover, like he was all that matter. He kiss he was back up his body to his face and had tears in his eyes. "So in that way you are the most beautiful neko to me! I just want to make love to you." He kissed him a bit more aggressive but it was so sweet! The kiss was well, full of love and a bit of lust. He kissed him like no other had and the emotions could be felt. His rub his ears during the kiss and gently rub his body on Sonny's, trying not hurt or cruch him. The kiss was just warm and full of love it was warming them both up.

Edited by YaoiFun

Nathan was still trying to get over his brother's hatred towards him. He was then sudden taken back as the doctor pushed his way past Cornell and kissed him.

Nathan gasped suprised which gave the other enough room to gently push his warm tongue inside Nathan's mouth.

The male blushed as he was lightly pushed back to sit back against his bed. He held his hands up to the other's chest on reflex but didn't push him away.

Nathan's mind was so confused at his behavior, but his wanted the distraction.

He whimpered and shivered lightly as he felt hands slip their way into his clothes. He moaned into the doctor's mouth when he felt the slightly colder hand touch his cock.

Fuck he shouldn't like this.. cornell was right there! If anyone should be kissing him it should be him.

Yet that still didn't make him fight back.

The machine by his side showed his pulse raising and the bip sounds it made for his heartbeat grow quicker too.

Nathan's eyes peeked up at Cornell as he heard the neko's voice. He was watching them so intently.

He could feel his dick harden as it grew in the doctor's hand.

Nathan had never knew Cornell could show such a beautiful expression.

He looked like wanted to throw the doctor off him, but at the same time he didn't.

'Does he want to join?' Nathan wondered as another shiver of pleasure went through him.

Nathan couldn't seem to focus on anything. His body wanted more closeness, more warmth, more of everything to get the chill out of his bones.

He hated doctor's but for once he didn't care a damn bit.

Nathan started to return the doctor's kissed and moan cutely out through his nose as he felt more warm fingers caress him.

-----------------------

Alex smirked as Bo positioned himself. His ass looked nicely inviting as he ran his cock over that pretty pink hole.

"Perfect" he complimented before starting to push his tip in.

Once the hardest part were in, Alex got on his knees and pushed down on Bo's thighs to get his ass up higher in the air.

He groaned as his balls his the back of the nurse and his entire length buried deeply into the male's hot ass.

He just barely let the other get used to being penetrated. Before he started to jerk his hips back only to slam back in even deeper.

Soon he was fucking the nurse honestly with long fast thrust in a constant rhythm.

Though he was using the male to get some of his anger out he wasn't too blinded by simple just hurt Bo.

Although he was rough with him Alex still angled his thrust to a place that sent the nurse screaming out in lust.

He remembered that spot and continued to thrust in hard as he gritted his teeth.

Fuck Nathan for being born first. If only the bastard had died years ago like he had been supposed to, everything would've been so much easier and the company would have been his.

He could survive with their sister getting her 5% part of the company but the 50% should have been his.

Alex had gotten 5% just like his sister but had bought his way up to 15%.

The last 30% was owned by the stakeholders and board members whom weren't as willing to sell.

Damn it he could just get his hands on another 5% he would hold enough power to vote Nathan out of the company and force him to give up at least 30% of his share to Alex.

But as fate would have it those last 5% were a long shot and the easier way would be Nathan just dying on his own.

Alex stopped moving as he wrapped his arms around Bo's body and lifted him up. He planted the nurse in his back against the wall as he held him up but pressing his knees up.

"Hold on tightly or you might fall" Alex warned before starting to push up into the little tight man.

Banging him against the wall with such force that one could hear it on the other side.

Alex bite into Bo's shoulder as he felt the built up heat in him surface.

He was ball deep into the man as he thrust harder making his legs shake underneath him.

Just seconds before cumming Alex pulled out and set Bo down as he towered above him. Stroking his cock fast as he made himself ready to cum on the other's face.

His body tensed and his stomach pulled in as cum sprayed out on Bo's face like white glace.

---------

There really wasn't much he could do to Sonny which the neko hadn't tried before. But he liked that the man told him to tell him if there were something he did sonny didn't like. Most people never did care about that. They just thought there weren't anything a neko wouldn't do for pleasure.

Maybe that was partly true but there where a few things that just didn't turn Sonny on though he doubted the doctor would do those things.

"There is nothing you could do that I wouldn't like" Sonny smiled as he licked vince's ear slowly.

His body was hot and ready to be claimed in every way possible. Vince's sweet words of how beautiful Sonny were both inside and out, only made the passion in him grow hotter for the doctor and his insides melted as he kissed him.

Sonny purred as he felt so much love being poured into. He had never felt such soft touches or felt such a warm feeling in his chest as his heart started to work quicker.

He kissed the male back as his tail wrapped itself around Vince's back to keep him closer.

His purring vibrated up along his stomach, chest and throat , warming his skin so it looked like he was blushing all over.

Dr. Love was such a sweet talker but compared to if others had said it, Sonny found himself wanting to believe in Vince's words. He wanted to believe that he really was someone like that. Someone with a heart of gold as Vince described him.

"Vince.." Sonny moaned out the man's name for the first time as he arched his back out on the bed. He was almost getting shy at how gentle Vince treated him.

He parted his legs so the man fit perfectly between them.

"Please.. I can't take it anymore" the neko whined sweetly. Lips still wet form kissin.

Edited by M-jow

• 1 month later...

HEY! Yeah I'm quitting this RP and maybe the whole site. I don't like the changese and it made really not care about this RP anymore. Still love Cornell, Sonny,  Nathan, Nero and even Alex a bit. But it's time to end this. Hope you can still have fun here because not sure if I can. Have a good life! Stay Safe!