Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory
    Valentine - FF VII Valentine - Naruto Shizuo Nero

Content The neko nurse and his patient»♥ Part of my Neko world RPs

Spoiler:  

Cornell was up early making breakfast for Nathan and him a bit. He already had some breakfast power bars so he was good. He was humming a happy tune when he heard Neko sounds. His ears raised. 'What's that?' He wander what it was and put the knife down fron the vegs he was chopping. He took off the appron and went to check it out. He heard about neko crimes near by and fights but way up here? It was coming fro the garden witch ment they broke in or climb the fence. It was high but not exactly neko proof. As he walk down to check it out he thought of the pot that broke a few days ago and wander if it was this neko as they thought it was a bird or something.
    He heard a neko cry out and he rushed over to the end of the garden, a private corner but stop and quickly hid behind a hedge turning red and feeling flushed when he saw what was going on. It was Chimow a neighbor neko he didn't know very well being fucked by a handsome stray in the garden!

He gulpt as he watch them. Chimow was wearing a long shirt with"Cute Pet” on it, probably a night shirt and nothing else. Cornell saw no underwear anywhere and the stray was naked but he saw pants laid down on a bench. Thee shirt was lefed up over his tail and his ass exspose but the stray was covering it not that Cornell really wanted to see it nor his dick. But Cornell saw the Chimow tail was wrap around his dick pulling or squeezing it and Chimow look very happy and even cried out 'Harder' witch made Cornell get hotter and for a moment wish he was the stray.
    Chimow lived on the 3rd floor so probably just climb the ladders up here and he guess brought the stray with him. They probably figure nobody be up to catch them. Like how could they know he be up this early.
    Cornell meet his owner and Chimow at this potluck and he made it very clear that he didn't want Cornell hanging around Chimow and to not mate with him witch made Chimow look sad. Saying something about him being pure and for breeding with others and not him. Cornell didn't care and his speach was slurred.(He acutely said to not fuck Chimow because Karl had a few,hence why his speach was slurry)

He figured Chimow must be repressed and not allowed to do this and that's why they were fucking here. It was private and remote and then Cornell relies he's been watching them and his tail has been rubbing his crotch and he's been turn on! He gave a silent scream hitting his tail away and holding his dick, hating the fact it was hard but. He started to move and was thinking of chasing them off when he saw&herd it. Chimow cum face. Cornell moan as he watch that cutie cum and started stroking his dick. They stray was still going even though Chimow seem done as his body went limp and Cornell stop himself, biting his hand and looking at Nathan window. The blinds were close and he should still be asleep.
    He look back when Chimow hissed and knock the stray off. 'That was great Rix, but I'm done and need to get back and clean myself up before my owner wakes up.' 'Hey! I still to cum Chimow, suck me off at least.' He grab Chimow and brought him over to his still hard but leaking precum dick. Chimow sighed 'Fine,but be quick.' He started to suck Rix aperturely his name dick. Again Cornell wish it was him and that he could join them for a moment watching them. He inner scream and ran off, he didn't need to see this Rix cum. He took off all his clothes and jump in the cold shower. Trying not to think about them and wander when was the last time he had sex. Has it been four months? Felt like longer. He growled as he was gonna need to relieve himself. He did a quick jerk off and moan loudly as he cum.

This will do for now he had to much to do to relieve himself anymore and the cold water help. He clean up and dry off. He smelt his clothes and they smelled like outside witch made him thought of them and he felt arouse again. He quickly put it in the hamper and put on his dark red (same red as in pics) nurse outfit. Nothing sexual about that and he was gonna wear it for the new doctor and his neko anyway. He went back and finish making the breakfast,looking at the garden now and then. Nathan got up as he was taking it out the oven. Cornell notice his hair was a bit messy and stil a little wet. He quickly fixed it and put the food down leaning on the counter like he did nothing wrong looking at Nathan. 'Good morning Sir. Glad to see your up. Breakfast be'll ready in a moment. Did you sleep well?' He turn back around to fix it hoping Nathan didn't know anything about what happen and that he wouldn't notice he took longer than usual to fix breakfast.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 05-17-2018 at 05:37 AM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory
    Shuui Hibari Haruka Tokiya

Re: The neko nurse and his patient»♥ Part of my Neko world RPs

Spoiler:  

Nathan wasn't quite sure what had woken him. It hadn't been the usual pain which luckily meant the new medicine he has started taken worked for now.
    There it was again.. an strange noise. it sounded almost like a struggle or a really annoying bird call. He turned his head towards the window, were soft rays of sunlight shined through the cracks in the blinds.
    Carefully Nathan sat up and pulled off the thick blanket. He wanted to investigate what in the world was making that noice and quietly tiptoed across the room where he with two fingers held the blinds down enought for him to see through.

He peeked out but the light was too strong for his eyes to see anyhing right away so instead he pulled away to rub his eyes when the noice then stopped. This time Nathan tried too peek outsid again.
    But though his room had a nice view of the yard, he couldn't see everything, but his eyes quickly noticed movment by the back door and saw Cornell's back disappearing inside. Nathan's eyes scaned the yard again befor he released the blinds and let it drop back. It was still a bit early for breakfast to be ready and he also didn't wanted to stress Cornell by letting him know he was wake just yet. So therefor he went back to bed and pulled out his mini laptop, thinking that he could might as well do the bit of work he was able to do.

He had just finished sending the last message as he looked at the small timer down in the bottom of the screen. it showed just abit past 7am. Nathan stretched his arms and in his own time, he packed the laptop away, got out of bed and brushed his teeths. He didn't really bother to properly change his cloths, there would be time enougth to change later.
    He wore an plain light blue pajamas and cute bear slippers which looked just a bit worn out but Nathan had banned Cornell from ever throwing them out.

"Good morning Cornell" Nathan greeted as he faked a yawn, making it look as if he had just woken up. Was it just him or did Cornell seem a bit flustered?
    First he thought about taking a seat at the table but then Nathan choosed instead to sid closer to Cornell by movin over to the counter. He couldn't help bit smile at he peeked at the other wondering what could have made him so strange this morning.
    "Have you been up long?" He asked as he sneacke a peek around the neko and into the oven making his teeths started watering.

"You do know, you do't have to bake every morning just for my sake, though I do love your cooking, you have to rest too okay" Nathan looked at the other with a feeling of guilt. it had been a rough night again and he was fairly sure Cornell hadn't nearly gotten as much sleep as he should have these laste couple of days.
    More than once Nathan had woken almost screaming out in pain, every beat in his chest struck him like knives going deeper and deeper for each minute. Cornell had camed with more pills and an shot, and then stayed with him until Nathan had fallen back to sleep again.

(Sonny comes in the next one^^)

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

(ah,good. Cornell is 6'2 and his tail about 4 feet)
    Cornell coughed into his hand a sign he was nervous about or hiding something and he had bear feet with his claws like nails tapping the tiles. 'Yes, good morning. No not long.' He pushed Nathan away with his tail. 'I don't do it every morning. We do have cereal and instant breakfast. But today a big day. Another new doctor and you need your strength.' He said with a smile but secretly hated new doctors as they never cured Nathan. He poor Nathan his favorite juice and mussed his hair. 'You should probably shower before they get here. Wander if the neko be as good looking as me?' He joked and look out the window. Did they steal anything? Has anything been stolen? He hadn't notice but probably not. It was just a place to shag and if he did steal some flowers to sell well let him if he needed the money that badly. 'Maybe he'll be a cutie like Chimow.' He slipt out turning away and looking at the oven.

But luckily the food was done. He pulled out 2 big very yummy looking breakfast quichese and 2 smaller ones for the guest or them if they we're still hungry.
    'I made my heathy veg filled quiche! Even put in a little cream. Hope you like.' He cut Nathan's quiche and didn't notice that he cut in the shape of a hard on as he talk. 'I hope their nice. Did you sleep okay? You went to sleep quicker than usual after that..' He trailed off and gasp when saw what he did! Before he could fix it Nathan grab it to eat. 'Ummmm..it's a fun shape. A...a flower' He blushed heavily and was a bad lier. He turn away and started to cut his own. Hoping Nathan wouldn't say anything but also felt the urges, damn! Why did he watch? Why was it so hot? At any rate he was'nt looking at Nathan.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 05-18-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory

T-T
    Last edited by M-jow; 05-29-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory

"Flower?" Nathan looked down at his quiche and laughed amused. "You're really are strange this morning" he smiled and slowly finished the whole things, one small bit at the time flavouring the fresh pastries.

"I'll go take a shower... will you help me turning the warm water on? it has gone stuck againe" Nathan asked carefully, he didn't wanted to bother Cornell, but he really needed to wash and a quick one in the sink wasn't gonna do it.
    Then again.."No, never mind" Nathan shook his head just before he felt a shadow pass over his chest and firmly grabbed the edge of the counter. Keeping his jaws pressed tightly together Nathan took small breathes in through his nose and held it until the pain simmered off.

He should take his pills.. but he didn't wanted to take them before after the new doctor had a chance to examine him without the effects of the drugs.
    Nathan shook his head again and got up to head towards the bathroom. He unbuttoned his shirt up and stepped out of his pants before he moved into the shower and let the cold water run over him. It made him gasp and his skin shivered beneath the spray but it put his mind of the constante pain.

Spoiler:  

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sonny sat dreamy and stared out the window, licking his lips out of boredom as the car slowly made it through traffic. He just barely felt it when the car pulled in and stopped in front of an very big - very impressive building.
    An sour familliar taste hit his tongue, and he thought back on the very restless dog he had left back at the hospital. The poor thing was tight up in bandages because of an broken leg, and Sonny had caught the guy jerking off as he had walked in on one of his early rounds.
    He had felt sorry for the pup when he saw how the big guy quickly turned red, as soon as their eyes had locked in the door. The dog had coughed uncomfortable and tried to cover himself under an very thin blanket.
    Sonny had just smiled sweetly, as he had got closer to the bed, asking how the patient was feeling without starring too much down on the semi-hard bulge.

He tried to sticking to the protocol, but just to seeing the other responding like a virgin really turned a switch in him. Of course, one light touch let to another far more less innocent action. He smiled wider as he remembered he dog's face when Sonny had "actadendenly" pulled the sheet aside. The dog had believed him when Sonny had said he would just test the guy's capabilities before he had taken the patient's member down his throat.
    The patient had just cumed in his mouth as well as on his face, when the speaker then had caller out for him to go back.
    Unfortunately that has spoiled most of sonny fun even before he himself would have gotten any satisfaction. And even as he had gotten back he had still been pissed, but then he saw Dr. Jack stand by the desk looking as if he was waiting for him. Sonny's face had immediately lightende up, like he had just gotten the best fuck in his entire life.

"Is this like a house call?" Sonny asked still a bit confused why he was the one being dragged along, when he was til considered to be in training.
    "You could call it that" Dr. Jack nodded and he collected the papers he had read and put them back in his folder. Out of habit the cat already sat close, ready to hold the doctor's folder for him, like he normally did. The doctor smiled kindly and gently patted Sonny's head as he handled him the folder. As they got out of the car and entered the building Dr. Jack tried to explain further. "I thought this would be a good experience for your exams and I knew you would be willing to assist me"
    Sonny's ears flicked and his tail waved up happily. He didn't know much of this Nathan Price, aside from what there was to read in the few papers the hospital had provided him before they had left. But there really had been a little to nothing about the guy.

"From what I read, there wasn't much on him but he is in the Price family is he not?" Curiously Sonny couldn't help but to ask as they stood silently in the elevator and watched the numbers change as it went up.
    "Sure he is" the doctor replied not really minding the cat's questions.
    "Then why don't we have more information about him?" Sonny frowned slightly. The guy had money but completely out of the public eye. Sonny would know, since watching the latest news had becoming some kind of side hobby of his. I helped past time doing his breaks.

"The family wanted it that way and I can understand why with his condition. A weak heart are no laughing matter and it more calming for the patient as well to stay out of the media's eyes. Just imagine what kind of commotion the media could create if they were allowed to write about the maybe worlds most richest bachelor"
    Sonny listened and tried to create an image of the person they were going to meet.
    So he has money, might be less than a looker if he looks anything like the Price I've seen on tv.. but money might make up for that. Sonny thought to himself just at the elevator came to a hold on the top floor.
    Yep, sick or not Sonny was fairly sure this Nathan might not be as innocent as the good doctor would make him believe. who didn't say the guy wasn't simply a player, and that the family was too ashamed to bring him up?

Sonny was staying sure to his belives as the doctor rang he door. They only had to wait a bit before the door was opened and Sonny found his eyes growing wide as an tingling sensation sendt blood rushing down in his guts ´Well, hallo handsome` Sonny could feel his insides purr and his tailed quickly flicked exited from side to side.
    "Good morning, I'm Dr. Jack and this is my assistant Sonny. You most be Cornell I'm I right?" The doctor smiled as he pressed his palm to cornell's.
    Snapping out of his imaginary wet dream he would most surently use latter on, Sonny also stepped forwards. "Nice to meet ya" the neko smiled as he took in the pleasant smell of the other. Too bad this guy wasn't form the hospital, Sonny would had loved to have his way with this one..
    Oh well, better keep it professional` . He thought as he sendt the neko another short smile.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

Red Face Re: The neko nurse and his patient»♥ Part of my Neko world RPs

Spoiler:  

Cornell got nervous when he ask him to do the shower. Being in tne room with naked Nathan when it was already so hard to keep it down. 'Umm,umm sure.' He started to go but Nathan wench in pain he gasp and held him, petting him. 'It's okay. I'll start it for you. You really should. Ya smell a bit from all that sweating. Maybe take a small pain pill?' He pick Nathan up and brought him to the shower. He put him down on the chair that was there for him. He started the shower and got the warm water to work. 'Want me to get you some clothes or you going to do that?' He was trying not to look at him incase he was undressing. Nathan told him no(I'm guessing)and Cornell told he was going to clean up and if he needed anything just call. He went to clean up breakfast, touching himself every now and then but keeping focus. He put out fresh biscuits for them and the quichese back in the oven to keep warm.

♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥

On there way up in tne elevator Jack told sonny to show him the goods. 'Okay, let me see your dick.' He open his pants and look at it. It was fairly common for nekos to look at like this, spechly if the person looking at the goods was intending to have sex with them. Sonny was check out like 3 to 5 times a day. It was nothing new and no big deal. He touch it and squeeze a little. 'Hm, you we're turn on this morning.' He gave it a lick and said 'turn around, time to see the ass.' Sonny turn around and drop his pants. Jack touch it and look. 'Hm,nice a plump.' He squeeze it and lick his hole once. 'Very nice sonny, great body if things go well maybe I'll fuck you later.' He stood back up and fixed himself to look professional. Now was'nt the time to be thinking of neko ass and well sex. 'You know the deal, no metion of this. Also I heard the neko handsome here.' He said and rang the bell. When it was answer he was agap at how right it was. Cornell was indeed handsome, so much so Jack thought of killing Nathan and claiming him for the hospital.

He cleared his throat and spoke "Good morning, I'm Dr. Jack Fist and this is my assistant Sonny. You most be Cornell am I'm right?" The doctor smiled as he pressed his palm to cornell's. 'Yes I am.' Cornell stop it and put his tail in jack's hand for him to shake. It was an old neko greeting that was ment for friends of the family or trusted people. If jack was an enemy cornell would hiss and scratch him. 'Oh right,so soft.' He shook and petted it and tried to pet Cornell head but he wouldn't let him. His eyes we're fixed on Sonny since he first saw him who got a different greeting. 'May we come in?' He said letting go. 'Yeah,yeah' Cornell said lightly glad the doc was moving off of him gase still fix on Sonny. Jack move away but watch them.

Cornell rub on sonny like cats do. He rub his head on sonny's head and rub his body on sonny's back and lick his ears and his tail rub sonny crotch even. Sonny could since and smell the arousal, like Cornell been watching porn or something. He held him and sniffed. 'You smell really good sonny and are very cute.' He rub his warm body more on sonny and even his arousal on sonny's butt.
    Boy this was hot jack was thinking but should he stop it? He sniffed and smelled the biscuits. 'That smells good.' He said but Cornell didn't hear. 'Cornell! I can't find my hair brush!' Nathan called out and cornell stop and let go moving away from sonny. 'Right Coming! and their here!' He turn back towards them. Ignoring what he was just doing. ' Their's fresh biscuits I made for you guys in the kitchen and help yourself to milk or juice. I need to help Nathan so we'll be a moment or two.' He splash some cold water on him and went to help Nathan. Jack look at sonny. 'Wow..that was just wow and OOO is he hot! I love to have a 3way with you nekos. Lets see if he's cooking any good.' They went to the kitchen and got some biscuits.' They got some and he ask 'How did Cornell feel? How big do you think he is? You gonna try to get with him?' Takes a bite 'WOW! This is good.'
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 06-16-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory

Sonny kept his hiss in as the doctor ordered him around. He didn't like the man but Jack seemed to have taken a liking to fuck him at any given opportunity.
    If Sonny could have any power over it he wouldn't be having sex with the guy at all. Yeah their bodies might be compatible, but the personality he showed Sonny when no one else were around, sucked.

It had actually surprised him went the other neko had greeted him in that manner, but Sonny hadn't minded it.. not at all in fact. Sonny had purred when Cornell had complemented his scent and grown hard at the feeling of the others hard cock rubbing in between his ass cheeks. Sonny wasn't a stranger to being watch while getting fucked and though it was Dr Jack, Sonny would nothing more than just get naked right there!

But everything had to stop when another voice called out for Cornell and the neko's arousal for Sonny seemed to almost had disappeared. The neko seemed eager by the way his tail flicked to attention as he hurried to point them in the direction of the kitchen before rushing off.
    Sonny didn't move an inch as he watch his wet fantasy walk off out of the room. He was pretty much lost in thoughts until he hear the doctor mentioning a 3way and glanced back.
    "I bet you would love that, too bad that he doesn't like you back" The neko smirked as he turned, ignoring the fact that he was still semi hard after Cornell had literally just humped him like catnip, and walked over to try a biscuits for himself.

"They are here already?" Nathan asked, shocked over how long his bath had been. But it seemed to have helped lighten his chest pain.
    Nathan stood with his towel wrapped around his waist, he was still wet and steamy from the shower and his skin smelled rich from the shampo. The scent reminded a bit like the smell of spring, spicy but still gentle to the nose since it was all organic. After Cornell had first arrived, Nathan had studied lots of books about nekos and he had found out things like, how perfume or other chemically manufactured fragrances irritated their sense of smell, or that even some were allergic to cleaning substances like chlorine or washing powder.
    Knowing that he had confronted his parents about it. However around that time there weren't really many products which appeared to be healthy. But his parents had taken it up as an challange and started an industry of their own. The industry quickly grew and because of the demand on pet safe products, the stores today provided pet owners with everything from shampo to cleaning products. Though, one of the benefits of owning the biggest funding factory meant that Nathan could have his own custom made line with all the scents he and Cornell liked.

"How do the doctor seem to you?" Nathan asked as Cornell pulled the hair dryer out from the top cabinet.
    Nathan didn't really believe his health would ever turn to the better but it was still a bit exiting meeting new people. Aside from Cornell and his siblings on rare occasions, he hardly ever meet new people. Nathan loved his home but it had also become his cell.
    He sat down on the stool and let Cornell dry his hair in front of the mirror. He closed his eyes as he felt the warm air and the neko's fingers combing through his short blond hair.
    Nathan listened but didn't reply much more than with a small "Mnh" when Cornell talked just to make him speak more some he could hear more of his voice.

Went his hair was dried Nathan got back up and thanked Cornell with a smile. Cornell seemed even more excited than he had been before, though he tried to hid it.
    "You can go back and keep them company, while I go put some clothes on" Natan offered as he opened the door to head towards his room. He hadn't taken more than a few steps when a loud sound of an glass breaking against the kitchen floor made him instead walked after Cornell to the kitchen.
    "What happened?" Nathan Asked as he stood in the opening looking at the people inside the kitchin and then to the broken glass og juice on the floor Cornell was in the progress of cleaning up. Nathan took a step closer but then stopped, remembering that he was still very much naked, only just wrapped in an small towel and not even in slippers.

"Sorry it was my fault, I didn't see the glass my assistant had poored and my hand just knocked it acrose the table" Jacked apologized lowering his head slightly but not enought to take his eyes off Nathan. the doctor smile looked harmless enough to fool Nathan and the young man send jack an small one in return.
    "That can happen" Nathan nodded but then looked away from the doctors gace. "I'm sorry to just walk in this way I-I'll go put some clothes on now" he said lightly embarrassed with himself and quickly turned back to his room.

No, by all means stay. jack inner voice whispered as he watched the young man walk off. Nathan Rich.. Oh if only he didn't look so absolutely fuckable with that nice lean bod, pale smooth looking skin and full lips. Fuck! not only did the rich kid have an irresistible neko, the boy himself was gorgeous. if the two ever fucked, Jack would kill to be a fly on the wall.
    Sonny whom already sat kneeling beside Cornell scooped closer and whispeded. "He is quit a looker" the older neko smirked as he watched the expression in the others eyes change as he had looked on Nathan. The neko flicked his tongue a bit annoyed because he know knew what made the other tick and why he kept smelling arousal on Cornell, though there hadn't been any of cornell's scent on Nathan... interesting.

When Nathan came back, he had change into some loss pants and shirt. Jack had sat talking about differences in each doctors treatments, but when he saw Nathan he smiled kindly and got up to pull an chair out for him as he held out his hand to introduce himself.
    Nathan send a quick glance over at Cornell somewhat uncomfortable being treated like this by some stranger but still took the mand's hand.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

Cornell just nodded and took in the sent. Damnit! Like he needed more arousal! He seen Nathan naked plenty of times and even touch his privates before when he clean and what. Cornell lust spoke through. 'You don't need the towel. I've seen you before.' He went over but soon snap out of it when he heard the hairdryer.
    'You put on the good smells eh? Because of the neko or just because. They seem nice..I uhh..' He thought about sonny and got a bit hard. 'Just really notice the neko. He's cute and smelt good..' He purred his hands rubbing down Nathan a bit. His penis bump Nathan head and he wanted Nathan to turn around and suck him. 'You look nice and smell really good too..' He said with this lustful voice but then Nathan was done and mention he was getting dress and he could see Sonny again. 'Uh,right! I'll tell them you'll be out soon.' He smiled happyly tail wagging but then a crash sound snap him out of it and he quickly stop hoping Nathan would ignore it all.
    --
    However him and Nathan have kind of done some things. Nathan found out about sex with nekos and been curious about it with Cornell but he loves Cornell like a best friend, a brother but could he? It seem weird but their was no denying his good looks and that night he saw him. Nathan had his first boner and talk with his dad and doctor whom told him all about it, his body and such and his dad remove all the safe search so now he could look up whatever, even neko porn. But his heart,blood whatever was never enough so his boners would go away before he or any other could do anything. He ask Cornell about it one day. If he took care of himself and what sex was like. Cornell didn't want to at first but relies Nathan was old enough and he told him about it eventually. So Nathan knows Cornell pleasures himself a couple times a week and prefers it to breeding sex witch was a bit more like work. He drew the line at showing him but did let Nathan see him naked once(maybe more?)
    Spoiler:  

Things took a change a bit on Nathans 18th birthday. A clown and his neko,Jasper were the entertainment and the uke neko couldn't help but want Cornell. He gave him singles witch Cornell tried to ignore but it got to him, aroused him. After the big show Nathan needed a rest and Jasper went after Cornell. Rubbing him, getting him hard and letting him know he wanted sex now. He told Jasper to wait a moment and saw Nathan. Nathan was in his bed and let Cornell in. 'Hey um, Nathan you know how you ask to see my..erect penis? Well um..' He got next to him. 'Don't ask how, but here it is. You can look.' He took it out and showed Nathan his erection. He let him look at it for a few moments then put his hands over it. 'Okay, ya saw happy birthday. I need to go and take care of this. Goodbye.' He was red and blushing the whole time. He went back to Jasper and remove his hands letting Jasper see it. He touch it and they went into the set up tent and had real sex(not breeding sex)with jasper while his owner watch and taped! (oh no! Has Nathan seen this?)
    The night: A few weeks later Nathan had a bit of a harsh day and was heading to bed early while Cornell was going to stay up and watch a neko movie that Nathan had no intrest in. The movie was good but it had sex seens! The main neko had sex and did self pleasure and they showed it all. It must'ev been the unrated version. Cornell got hot and bother in his nice soft jamies. He kept playing with himself throughout the movie and he pulled the bottoms off and open his shirt to touch his chest and body more. He couldn't believe he was doing this in the living room but just had too. He quickly got towels and put them down around him incase of a mess then got back to it. Even using his tail,swirling it in his precum and sticking it up his ass.
    Nathan had gotten up and went to get a drink maybe snacks but stop dead when he heard and saw Cornell! Was he..doing that on the couch!? (up to you if Nathan watch and got a new couch/living room set, sooo)
    Anyway the big sex seen happen and Cornell climax hottly to it then collapse and finish the movie and went to bed when he could move again after cleaning up. Ya know how it gose
    ____

He got a waste basket and other cleaning stuff listing to them but not looking so didn't see their faces but did relies Nathan was only in his towel. He look at Sonny. 'Hey again. I take it you don't do task like this?' He ask and watch Nathan go off.
    'You don't have too. Being naked will make things easyer really.' but he left. He sighed got a drink and went back to eating and talking, thinking about Nathan and Cornell fucking and him watching or joining. Maybe he could make up some med exscuse to look at Cornell goods and maybe even touch. Nathan would be easy enough.
    Cornell tense up when Sonny got close and ask that. 'Um..yeah. He grew up good looking enough sure.' Cornell look at sonny then rub on him again. Rub his head on sonny's and purred. He also ruub his hand down Sorry's asscrack and all but grab his dick from behind,rubbing sonny's crotch. 'What's with the tongue and are you single? A virgin?'He started to lean in for a kiss but his brain kick in! He couldn't believe he asked that! Then Nathan came back. He whisper 'Forgot that and I'm sorry for touching you. I'll try to stop..' He was so red and his arousal could be really seen with him squating and it sticking out. He quickly finish the cleaning and put it away. He put his tail over his crotch and look to Nathan whom seem unsure.
    Jack watch them the whole time, getting aroused himself Cornell sure seem like he wanted it. He chuckle at his tail cover. He shook his hand but also kissed it then gently pushed him to the table. 'I take it you already ate. Your Neko quite the cook but he have to be huh? Taking care of you all the time.' He sat back down looking at all of them with this wicked smile. Cornell spoke up before the doctor could talk. 'Nathan I know you like me to be here but do I have to? I kind of...' He was flushed again and try to decided if he could stay but Jack spoke up. 'I believe Cornell would like to go play with Sonny. I'm fine with that. Should we let them go play?' Play obviously ment fuck and they way he said it didn't hide it but Nathan was to innocent or nieve to get it.

Cornell gasp at this and felt Sonny touching him, grabbing onto his arm. 'Yeah I want to play with Cornell.' He purred and Cornell try to pull away red as a tomato. 'I uhhh..' did Nathan know!? He couldn't help but wander as it went down a bit but he got hot. 'I need cold water!' He rushed off and buried his head in the sink, running could water over it. Looking really cute. Jack laugh and decided not to tell Nathan what was going on. He rather know what he knew. 'Well, this sure is cute.' Jack put his hand on Nathan thigh without thinking and started to rub.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 07-11-2018 at 08:30 AM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory

Sonny lightly shivered as Cornell started to touch him more, but then the other started asking silly questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by YaoiFun View Post
    'What's with the tongue and are you single? A virgin?'
    Sonny burst out with laughter but then the other's flirty mood change and his face looked away shyly as his owner walked in.
    The neko grinned as he pushed in against Cornell and whispered into his ear in a low sexy purr while his tail wrapped itself around the others. "Between the two of us you are the pure one, though I do like innocent play if you prefer?" Ah but then Cornell pulled away, and not in an 'get away from me' way, more an 'you make my balls turn blue' way. Well Sonny wasn't one to resist a good chase and followed the escaping neko.

Living together with Cornell for as long as he had, Nathan knew all of the neko's expressions and could see how much Sonny and him was getting into each other. The young man felt terrible nervous about being alone with the doctor but he also couldn't deny Cornell the right to leave. Nathan blushed at the comments, knowing fully well how the nekos were gonna play. "It's okay.." Nathan tried to say but Cornell had ran away before he could finish. He swallowed hard when he felt the doctor's hand rubbing him and pulled away uncomfortably.

Nathan had never really liked others touching him, aside from his parents, he had only ever been comfortable with Cornell.
    And though the neko didn't know, he had also been the first and only man to ever make Nathan erect.
    He had been told by the doctors about sex and that it was completely normal for a boy his age to go through hard-ons each morning even though he wouldn't be able to perform as often.

The thing about performing in that way seemed very strange to Nathan, which was why he then had started asking Cornell about the topic. Nathan had already read about nekos beeing very sexual avtive, so it had seemed obivous to confront him at that time... Only he might had asked for more than necessary, when he and cornell had made the deal for Nathan to see the other's erection, when nathan had gotten old enough.
    The boy had almost completely forgotten the promise up until Cornell had came into his room on his 18th birthday and given Nathan a rather good eyeful.
    Nathan han't been sure why or what kind of drugs he had been taken that night but whatever it was had left the boy restless and bothered down in his groin. Silly boy hadn't even dared trying to touch himself, feeling that it would be wrong to have fantasies like that towards someone he considered an older brother or best friend.

And if not more Nathan got another eyeful when the entantiner from his birthday a few days later sended him an seal package with a small plain CD in it.
    'Happy 18th' was the only thing writen on an small note along side the CD. Thinking it might had been pictures or something he played the cd on the big flat screen in the living room while Cornell were busy elsewhere in the house.
    He had just thought about waiting for him so they could watche it tougther, but then it started showing a very close up angle of an penise thrusting into another's ass. Completely startled Nathan's eyes kept starring at the screen as the camera zoomed out and cornell's face came into view.
    Openingly staring with eyes completely fixed on Cornell, Nathan saw something new and arousing. He felt the same problem as he had on the same night the video had been taken. Heat and nervousness tickled his crotch blood rushes through Nathan's sensitive skin.
    But then he thought he had hear a noise and completely shut the whole thing off before Cornell had entered the room.
    He had just slipped the cd out of the machine when Cornell asked if they were to watch an movie together. Not meeting the Neko's eyes, Nathan explained than he was too tired and would just head to bed while hiding the cd behind his back as he backed out of the room.

The rest went as follows. Still in an achy need to calm his swollen member, Nathan had tried to wait it out and get some sleep. But he had been turning back and forth in his bed unable to erase the image of Cornell's expression or the way the neko's hips had moved.
    Finally admitting to himself he wasn't getting anywhere, he went to the kitchin to get a cold glass of water.
    Stopping dead in his tracks, Nathan stared through the small opening through the door to the living room were Cornell sat jerking off on the couch.
    He could clearly guess from the noises of the TV what was making the neko in such a state but it wasn't the movie that interested him, not in the least. The only thing that was making his bothered lower body burn was the sight of an blistfull Cornell on the blink on coming.
    Without turning his eyes away Nathan lightly caressed his crotch with his palm, and shivered as small sparks of pleasure pleased his own pent up body.
    It just felt so good touching his member while watching Cornell squeak on the cough than Nathan didn't find the time to think things through, as he slipped his hand down under his waistband and in a tight grip wrapped his slim fingers around his aching stiff cock.
    He felt pain as his excitement drove his heartbeat to run wild and his chest felt heavy, but Nathan couldn't stop. He bite he's shirt to keep his voice back so that cornell wouldn't notice him as he lowered himself onto his knees to keep his body from falling over as he trembled.
    One, two and three more strokes did it though. Nathan moan and cried in both pleasure and pain as warm, sticky liquid soaked his palm and the boy fell back on his ass,exhausted as he watched Cornell also coming to his release
    After looking down at himself, Nathan had fled the screen and washed up in his bathroom. He couldn't help but feeling terribly guilty about what he had just done, but in the same way Nathan was relieved and some part of him felt more lighter.

Sonny followed Cornell or the small drops of water on the floor to a closed off room. He didn't bother knocking on the door as he opened it and slipped inside silently, not making any sound to startle he's prey.
    Walking closer to the other Sonny quickly caught Cornell in his arms and pressed himself up against Cornell's firm back.
    "Caught you" Sonny purred with a smirkas he leaned up to lick the other's neck. "Now, what is my reward?"

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

After Cornell cooled off he went to the fridge-freezer and got a juice, drinking straight from the gallon and he press his crotcn against tne cold and he felt wetness. He look at the others and saw Nathan move away from Jack. 'I..I need to go change. I'll um..be back..' He rushed off to his room and thought he close the door but it was left a little open in tne rush. He took off his wet shirt then with a cringy face his pants and undies that was full of precum! So soaked. 'Ah damn. I'm gonna have to throw these away.' He threw them down and was completely naked now when Sonny came in. 'You cause to much trouble! Maybe I get a quick one out before I go back.' He said to his dick as he stood there(he's standing up doing this) jerking it and rubbing his body. He also put a cum catcher on his dick witch the neko health people gave so it collect his cum and he could send it to them(something like a condom and sex toy) 'Ahhh,jasper..ahh sssony' he moan not hearing sonny come in. He scream and actually came from being startled when he felt arms around him and Sonny's voice. 'Whhhaaaat!' He pushed him off and ran to the bathroom all red and naked. He lock the door. shaking his dick to get the last of the cum in the thing. 'What are you doing here!? Get out!' He lean against the wall, feeling so embarrassed. Wandering how much he saw, he knew? He took the thing off and put it away with hard on going away., turning on the shower to wash off his sweat. 'Yyyou still there? I..iiii need a quick shower please go!' Then he remember the underwear! It probably had a sent would sonny notice!? 'Leave my stuff alone!' Not to mention his sex stuff including a sex doll that look a bit like sonny. It was all lock away though. Cornell look at his robe, maybe he should go out and make him leave. But yet another part of him, his lust wanted sonny. For him to go out there or bring him in here to fuck. Sonny was very desireble. But he was to shy to admit it and knew he had to get back to Nathan, he didn't quite trust that doctor. 'Okay,I think your cute and you seem nice and you really did smell good but I have to get back to Nathan. I don't really trust that doctor to be alone with him.' Cornell step in the shower and started washing, thinking about sonny and nathan.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Dr.Jack notice and moved his hand away, watching the nekos go and such. 'Your Cornell a bit high strung. Hm,but the pretty ones usually are.' He sip his drink,meaning pretty nekos BTW. 'So we're alone now.' He smiled at him. He finished the drink and whipe his hair in a sexy way. 'You know...your pretty too and yes I like men,a lot.' But just about all men like men or we're a little bi in some way on this planet. So jack likeing men was no big deal. Nathan's own brother had a few BFs and he suspected he was fucking his neko,Nero. 'Can we go to your room now? I'm assuming you like to lay down now.' He said getting up and putting the dishes away and saw a wheelchair. Their was a couple stash around the house just in case. He brought it over for nathan. Nathan got in directed the good doctor and as jack pushed him along he spoke. 'Thiers another reason why I wanted to be your doctor other than helping you with your condition. See I'm..' He pushed him into the bed room. 'I'm a sex doctor too. I help patients like you get it up as it we're and have fun.' He help him on the bed. 'You probably been told you could never do it or something like that right? Well I think you can! I want to help with that, if you'll allow me.' He look down at him, lying there looking shy and with that pale skin and pretty face 'Mm' he went biting his lip. Boy he just wanted to crawl on him and kiss nathan all over his body and have his way with him. He breath out and region his composer but did have a bit of a hard on. 'I will need to ask you questions,like what is your sexual history if you have one. Are you a virgin and have you and Cornell done anything?' He got in hoping for a juicy answer. Dr.Jack Fist is not lying, he really is a sex doctor. 'Also I will need to look at and touch your genitals too.' He said with this lustful smile.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 07-19-2018 at 05:43 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles