❀ YO's BL NOVEL BOOK CLUB ❀

Racheal

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Whoa inception u say?? I'm sold. Gotta check that out too! & the drag queen villain too haha superb!

Rune/Brand!! Geez im still feeling salty about how they're not the end game LOL but but if u say there'll be more of them i might continue reading the series :D

Re: ronan trilogy. Uuh bc i've already read the trc i could understand this book. But i think u could start reading ronan series bc maggie did tell the bg story about ronan & the brothers & what ronan can do (he's called the dreamer in trc). And there are whole bunch of new characters except adam (bf), declan & matthew (the brothers)

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Racheal

• voide

• auser

• Jochie

Top Posters In This Topic

Rune without his snarky yet loyal companion Brand would be not the Rune we know. I doubt the author would separate them longer or forever . . . Nooo! I'm having 1 fear now! What if there would be something horrible that could force Rune & Brand apart??? But! But! Rune & Brand need to be forever! (The Author won't be that cruel, right?? Brand is his favorite character, too!)

Aaah! Anyway! Yes,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, there'll be more Rune/Brand companionship moments~ A reviewer highlighted Rune/Brand togetherness first before Rune/Addam romance, so fingercross for more & more Rune/Brand moments!

Re: Ronan book

Nice! So when I want to read this book, I won't need the previous series, then! Thank you for this info, Voideee~

• 11 months later...

Wow...i wonder how i can insert myself here....hah...

I hope you all are doing good...its been so long...

I wonder when the book club will revive...

I feel so out of loop...

for start let me request.....Recommend me some detective thrillers it will be much appreciated...