❀ YO's BL NOVEL BOOK CLUB ❀

Racheal

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

since racheal unavailable at this moment, i will help u answer those q's. just go back to the

if u got anything else to know, u can tag me or just post ur q here. other members can help u too. cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Racheal

• voide

• auser

• Jochie

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys. while waiting for racheal, let's just share your current read at the moment :) anyone wanna rec me interesting book?

I only read one :] who was given to me from Suida

Gemeni XD it was very kinky, very littel plot story, they kinda just stayed in the bedroom.

Soooo i think it was more kinky than intresting ^^

:p

• 2 months later...

I just finished The weight of it all by N R Walker it's feel good low angst story. It's about when you think your life end but its actually just a new beginning. I love it

• 2 weeks later...

hello there! in my case i have just picked back up the death and the devils series by L.J. Hayward just finished all the short novellas in one go and am finally starting book two! if you haven't read it you should definitely try!

also if you instead want a really funny novel full of sassy, flirty and dirty joking's characters you should try

by Alice Winters i absolutely loved it! haven't laughed so hard in a while ;)

I've read the first book of the series. The story is good but the back and forth writing make me confused and frustrated :p

I'm reading THIRDS series by Charlie Cochet now. I'm at the 3rd book and It so addicting.

Thank you for your recommendation, it's sounds very interesting. I'll check it out when I need a break from this series

yeah i know it confused me too at the time although i found it interesting exatly for that. the second book use the same style of back and forth, the novellas however are "normal" and i found i preferred those. but i want one from ethan pov so i can finally understand what pass through that head of his XD for now i'm putting them on hold because there are a couple others just coming out i NEED to read first! *cough cough the new sorcerer of beacon hills and whyborne & griffin novel cough* XDXD

I've read the Happy Ending and I love it! I can't wait for the next book. Thank you so much for recommending this book :)

Is Beacon hills as funny as Happy Ending?

Hey hey guys :D thx for drop by!! Yes just discuss anything u found interesting here. I'll definitely check them all out (hopefully all the book mentioned here are in DL section? Hehe)

i suppose you were asking me XP i'm so glad you liked happy ending! it's real funny right?XDXD i'm just worried because while it is obvious it need a sequel it is not mentioned as a part of a series.

about the beacon hill sorcerers series i can tell you it is one of my top favorite! it is not the type of funny like happy ending, i mean if you want to laugh from first page to last you can read "the lightning struck heart by t.j.klune"; however if you like paranormal books(or urban fantasy?) you will love the beacon hill series, angel is such a badass character!trust me it is really good if you want to give it a try XD

yes I mean you, sorry I mentioned the wrong name >_

I've read Lightning struck heart, TJ Klune is one of my favorite authors, but while I anjoy the first book I can't seem to finish the second one.

I've put Beacon Hills on my list, I'll give it a try after I finish with THIRDS series

I think you can find every book mentions here in DL section ;)

haha no worries ;)

i know the first one is always the best, and in this case is was also really good because you can read it as a standalone, i mean sure there is a sequel( le gasp! i have book 3 and 4 to read and i nearly forgot they are even out! o.O) but you read it as a complete story that can stand on his own, and it this the most funny thing i have ever read! XDXD

also as you are a t.j. klune fan just a reminder that there is the new wolfsong book coming this month! (heartsong i think)

honostly i find t.j.klune ability to pass from such a delirious book to such a serious one astounding.

I've put Beacon Hills on my list, I'll give it a try after I finish with THIRDS series

great! i can't wait for your comment when you read it! :8yoyo13:

Hello hello!!!

I've been out of the forums for quite some time and came back today :D

Just wanted to ask if you are reading something now?

Is the club active? I remember it being put on hiatus!

unfortunately no, it is still on hiatus. we are just chatting and trhowing out ideas on books, some suggestion here and there.

• 2 weeks later...

and how is it?? Is it good?? Ive read a couple chapters and it quite confusing :7yoyo10:

the more I read the more I get confuse. It's like 3-4 different times line happening at the same time. WTF is happened here!!!

it the third book of Green Creek series by T.J Klune ( Wolfsong, Lovesong, Heartsong, and Brothersong come next)

I don't read much YA sorry

guys what is Heartsong? hehe.. im so out of loop. also any1 can recc me new YA book u've read? tyguys!

Since I am super into detective/cop trope lately, I don't know about the recent YA as well.

But if you haven't read Wolfsong (the first book of Green Creek series in which 3rd book is Heartsong) it might pass as YA or coming of age as well.

, latest YA I read: "Alex in Wonderland" by Simon J. Green & "Boy Meets Hamster" by Birdie Milano. Both are cute YA/LGBTQ+ in contemporary genre with summer theme! (Especially "Alex in Wonderland" if Voide hasn''t read the novel~)

(Also Book 2, "Boy Meets Ghoul" by Birdie M. has come out! But I haven't read it, though, haha!)

Anyway, there are many latest YA/LGBTQ+ books piled up that really need to be read:

"Keep This to Yourself" by Tom Ryan (Murder Mystery that a soft boy MC tried to investigate. Promised to be plot-driven & slow-burn, so please check it out, Voide!)

"Swipe Right for Murder" by Derek Milman ("Gay adventure/thriller that you need to read" -- praised some GR reviews who loved this book, but "it reads like a movie starred by Shia LeBeouf" -- complained others who didn't. Heh. But I really liked Shia in "Eagle Eye" movie, so def will read this book when I have time!)

"Burried Secret" by John R. Petrie (Two boys wanted to investigate some missing boys mystery -- and fell in love along the way.)

"The Infinite Noise" by Lauren Shippen (Originally from a popular podcast that I've never listened before, actually, hehe. It's about two boys with superpower like teenage X-men but on theraphy instead? I'm not sure, but sounds intriguing.)

"Last Bus to Everland" by Sophie Cameron (The genre is fantasy, but some reviewers said it's more contemporary, tho?)

"The Disasters" by M.K England (Science-Fiction & on space!!)

"Wayward Son" (Simon Snow #2) by Rainbow Rowell (The following SimonBaz adventure that every SimonBaz shippers have been excited to!)

"Call Down the Hawk" by Maggie Stiefvater (If you have read The Raven Cycle series and loved Ronan Lynch and wanted more dreams about him and more lovely moments between Ronan & his Love Interest Adam . . . well, this book is the Book you've been expected to read. Ah! But I haven't even read TRC series, tho. Haha!)

"I Hope You Get This Message" by Farah N. Rishi (Gay sci-fi, GR excitedly said. Oh! Also, some alien wanted to exterminate Earth in this book so the MCs had only 7 days to survive . . . or not.)

"Monster of the Week" (The Rules #2) by F.T. Lukens (Need to reread Book 1, though! And imo, Book 1 was five stars!)

"I Dare You to Break Curfew" by Eva Munoz (From the summary, sounds like a bit gay version of "Vampire Knight" manga to me, heh!)

"The Perfect Assassin" by K.A Doore (GR said about gay/ace assassin in high-fantasy setting, I'm sold.)

. . . Anyway. Why I have so many TBR books but not enough time to spare??? I DON'T EVEN KNOW OTL

But at least, I hope this recommendation may help Voide to choose some latest YA/LGBTQ+ books to read~

Happy Reading!

Woohoo! So many books to read! :D

Thx buddy. I trust your recc so far, so i'll probably go find all these after this haha. Thx again!!

Ps: i just got call down the hawk haha so far so good ;)

, it's great you consider checking my recommendation! XD

Oh, also! I know these couple books that will be come out next December:

Reverie by Ryan La Sala (Dec 3rd) ("Inception meets The Magicians in the most imaginative YA debut of the year" -- said GR. Some reviewers seem to love and feel excited because a drag queen sorceress became the villain??)

The Hanged Man (The Tarot Sequence #2) by K.D. Edwards (Dec 17th) (YES! WE'LL DEF MEET RUNE & BRAND IN THIS SEQUEL AGAIN, VOIDEEE! ESPECIALLY BRANDON ST. JOHN! HE'LL BE MORE KICKASSING & MORE AWESOME & NOT TO FORGET WAY SNARKIER THAN EVER AAAAAA I WANT A BRAND NOW

[Also there will be more Rune/Addam, and a reviewer who's got ARC said about their adorableness aaa yes, okay, but I want more Rune/Brand moments actually, hehe~ Sorry, Addam~]

Oh! And the good news, I read somewhere [i don't remember, maybe his twitter?] that the authpr finally intended this series became trilogy? So the last book will be next year! [Hopefully!]

I'm excited!!)

Next December will be sooo good! ("My Brand." -- Like Rune had said in Book 1 aaaaaaaa)

p.s: wow! glad you start reading Ronan book! oh could I sink into his story without reading TRC series, Voide??? 4 books with major mf romance are too much to handle for me, tbh, haha!