Afterschool Activities

bluesakura

Minato rose slowly from his bed, the light seeping in through his curtains, birds singing their early morning song. He turned, his matted hair turning with him as he stared bleary eyed at the blinking red numbers. "7:12" Minato turned his head slowly forward, before he grew wide eyed and jumped out of the bed. "7:12?! I'm gonna be late!" He pulled his uniform off of the hanger on his closet door and shoved his pants on as best he could as he wobbled back and forth. He pulled his coat up over it and grabbed a slice of toast, shoving it into his mouth. "Bye mom!" He threw his bag over his shoulder and jogged up the road, his blue scarf trailing behind him. "Shiki's gonna kill me! I promised him I wouldn't be late!" He groaned as he stared up at the hill that was coming, steep and uninviting. This was where he had met his best friend everyday for school, for the last 4 years. He picked up his speed and bounded up the hill, reaching the peak as a brown haired male came into sight

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• empecool

• Mik

• bluesakura

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiki lifted his head up as he hears racing stomps of feet echoing on the ground. "Long time no see, Minato." Shiki greeted his bestfriend which he hasn't seen for 4 years. "You're late. You haven't change at all since the last time we met." He flash his signature smile to him and approached him swiftly. He hugged Minato and tapped his shoulder. "How was life for you?" Then they started walking on their way to school. Echoes of laughter can be heard in the air as the two buddies shares their past life to each other. Along their way, a long dark-haired blue man came to their sight.

• 3 weeks later...

Kaoru were going to be late for homeroom, again. "What kind of teacher is late for homeroom everyday?!" The frustration were building up in side him and Kaoru shocked his head while running up the hill. It was actually a really nice morning, the sun who shined so clear and the birds who sang so beautifully. At that moment he would never believe that he was about to fall in love. As Kaoru reached the top of the hill he saw something that got his heart to race. It was a boy, a very beautiful black haired boy with this happy innocent look on his face. Kaoru felt like the time stopped for a second and he was just starring at the childishly cute boy. Then he noticed Shiki and stopped starring at the other boy. "God morning Shiki-kun" he said while syncing them both. "Make sure you are on time for homeroom today." Then Kaoru turned to the other boy. "You must be Minato-san? Shiki-kun talked a lot about you during class yesterday." Kaoru grinned widely while he was sending pikes towards Shiki.

Nigai sighed, we was not a fan of morning. His short deep red hair was a little messy as he shook his head. The birds were chirping happily that morning but he wasn't so happy about it all. Moving to a new town was tough on a kid. He yawned as he walked carrying his bag on his one shoulder. Noticing the students he quickly picked up the pace to try to get by. It's not that he was anti-social, just shy when first meeting people. His body was of medium build and he was about 5'9, you could tell he obviously did work out though. Green eyes tried not to make contact as he made his way to the school grounds.

He glanced at the red haired male that shoved past, blinking before turning his attention back to Shiki. "Uhm...it's been fine. What about you?" He was nervous about being back in a place that he hadn't seen in so long. He knew there'd be familiar questions about where he'd been and such, and he wasn't prepared for it. He laughed at something Shiki said as a taller male approached them and engaged them in conversation. "Oh. Yes...I am Minato." He bowed politely, raising his upper body again. He heard the bells chimed and excused himself, grabbing Shiki by the arm and running inside. "Come on, we're gonna be late!"

As Shiki quietly let him self be dragged by his best friend, he took a small quick glance on Kaoru. Don't know if it's only his imagination or something else, but he was so sure that he saw Kaoru grinned at them. I got a bad feeling about this.., he thought. Then they finally have reached the school. It was already full of people. Noises can be heard anywhere as each student makes their way to their respective classrooms. As Minato let go of Shiki's arm, he then said, "Mina, I've got a bad feeling about that guy...". "Really? Well, I don't know. But for now let's head to class.", was the only reply of Minato. Stubborn as Shiki is, he let this thing go..for now anyway. "We'll get back to it later Mina. Don't forget. Let's go!". It was Shiki that dragged Mina this time. As they made their way, Shiki's attention has been caught by a red-haired man with green eyes. That's the guy we saw minutes ago. Wow. I wonder who he is? He took a last look before entering the classroom.

Kaoru sighed when he thought about Minato. He looked at his clock and realized that homeroom started in a couple of minutes. He gathered up his things and glanced quickly at the class list. Then he saw two new names, Minato and Nigai. He chuckled quietly while he slowly got up and walked out of the workroom. Kaoru greeted most of the students on the way to the classroom. "G.. God morning Kaoru-sensei!" a young boy greeted him. "Good morning Yuuri-kun." The boy blushed deeply and looked quickly away. Kaoru straightened his black hair and hid an amused smile. He had worked as a teacher for almost four years, and every year almost a dozen boys confessed to him.

Kaoru saw the red-haired boy outside the classroom and realized it was Nigai. "Good morning Nigai-kun. I am going to be your homeroom teacher. You can call me Kaoru." Kaoru smiled friendly towards Nigai.

Nigai's eyes trailed over to him. There was something deep in those emerald green eyes of his, almost like one could get lost in them. This teacher was younger than the ones he had before but teachers were all the same to him, "Kaoru-sensei."

His voice was a little deep but it was mainly because he kept to that lower tone when he first met people. He felt it was best for people to fear him than to get too close. He turned his attention back away from his new teacher and continued to lean against the wall and sighed softly. Around his neck was a cross pendant that was wrapped a couple of times. His shirt was unbuttoned a ways down showing off the necklace and his chest.

Shiki was always so paranoid all the time, even when they were kids. They would swing for hours on the swings, and everytime Minato wanted to have a jumping contest, Shiki refused, claiming injury wasn't smart. Shiki always was the careful one, he wasn't on the other hand. He pushed the door open to the classroom, settling in his assigned seat next to Shiki. It was weird being back in Japan after being gone for so long, but it was nice. It felt like home. "Now, what were you saying earlier, about Kaoru-Sensei?" Minato's eyes lifted to Shiki, watching him unpack his bag. "He seems alright, just a little young though." He settled back in his chair, looking up at the ceiling. "I hope he's better at least at teaching math, because Yamato-Sensei was horrible at that." His eyes darted to the entrance of the classroom where a red haired male was slowly walking in, doing his best to blend well enough to barely be noticed by anyone. The bell chimed a final time, Kaoru-Sensei walking through the door a moment later as everyone settled into their seats.

As Shiki finished unpacking, he sat down and looks at Minato. He's always so careless.. Shiki thought. After a moment of silence, he then later spoke up, "Nah, forget about it. Think it's my imagination anyway.". He gave Minato a smile before his attention shifted to the red-haired guy. He examined his figure. He has well-built body and he's tall. Shiki wonder if it's okay to approach him. From his point of view, he seems cold and unfriendly. He thinks that maybe he'll lose his dignity if that guy will decline his friendship request. Finally, he made up his mind and give it a try. He was about to stand up and walk towards the red-haired guy when another person entered the classroom. "Kaoru-sensei.", he quietly said. Damn. When I was about to stand up. Bad timing Sensei. He shot a glare to Kaoru and hoped he has noticed it. He then went back to his seat beside Minato and rested his chin on his hand.

Nigai glanced around at the guys in the room. He hoped there would be a good club for him to enter...

Green eyes trailed to the teacher in the front. He folded his hands in front of himself and rested his elbows on the desk. He pressed his folded hands to his chin and thought. He hated this... It was then he noticed the girl next to him staring at him. He did a double take before he jumped a little, "what?"

The girl smiled and giggled at him, "I'm Usagi-chan."

Nigai's eyes narrowed, "Nigai." Why oh WHY did his parents make him go to school?! He wanted to be home schooled so badly!!! Although he didn't want to be home either. The girls next to him squealed and started talking to each other. He sighed, women were so easy. He missed his boyfriend... unfortunately... His brows furrowed then he closed his eyes.

Minato watched Shiki move up towards the red haired male and furrowed his brow. Was he interested in someone? He watched him step back and sit back down as Kaoru-sensei strode in. He scanned the heads in front of him, recognizing some, and not so much others. He leaned over when the teacher wasn't looking and whispered to Shiki. "Who's the kid?" His eyes watched as the male's green eyes shifted around. He kinda looked a little lost. He glanced over and chuckled to himself, watching how Shiki's cheeks were lighting up a pale shade of pink.

Still staring at the red-haired guy, Shiki replied, "Beats me.". He really wants to approach that guy. He's so mysterious and there's something about him that Shiki's so interested in finding out. After a minutes of staring, he realized that he's already blushing. He then looks at Minato and found him grinning. He threw him a what-are-you-staring-at look and faced at the other side, away from Minato's. He again sneak a peek into the red-haired guy's direction and watches him shifting his eyes around. Like a kid who has seen the world for the very first time.

Nigai sat there looking around for several minutes studying everything in the classroom before his eyes landed on Shiki. It was then he paused. Green eyes scanned over him for a moment then back up to look into Shiki's brown eyes. (if their a different color I'm sorry. They looked brown in the pic) Shifting in his seat he gave an ever so small smile then.

He didn't know who this guy was but he was cute. It was then he turned his head back forward again and closed his eyes.

"God morning class. Actually we got two transfer students today, so I was thinking that they should come over here and introduce themselves." Kaoru smiled his most formidable smile and asked the young males to come up to the blackboard. The boys rose from their chairs and walked slowly towards the blackboard. "Why don't you start Minato-chan?" He said and winked with one eye. Almost everyone in the classroom giggled for a moment.

As they laught he saw that Minatos cheeks turned to a very seducing pink color. As Kaoru saw Minatos blushing face he wanted to push him down. When he remembered that he still had class he pushed away the thoughts about making Minato his own and made sure no one noticed that he was hard, that he became so amused by a blushing boy.

Minato groaned as he was called up, standing next to the red haired male. He glanced over to get a better look at him, clearly Shiki had been interested. He didn't look too bad, maybe he'd try to invite him over this Friday for pizza or something...His mind snapped back, flushing at the teacher's action. Was he crazy? He mumbled and bowed a little, ready to seat himself. He wasn't only blushing at those green eyes, but something about Kaoru-sensei...He shook his head and coughed, rushing back to his seat. The whole rest of class was uncomfortable for him, he couldn't stop staring over his book at the teacher. Did he....?

Nigai then stood and pushed his hands into his pockets, "Nigai Bokyo. I'm lived in seven different cities now. My parents are doctors. If theres a Kendo club or anything like that I would like to join." He then sat back down and looked over at the teacher having noticed his predicament. He stared at their teacher's crotch for a moment before his eyes shot back up to his face. A somewhat evil smile formed on his lips then.

Kaoru noticed the evil grin on Nigais face. He had noticed the thing he wanted to keep a secret the most. For a moment Kaoru blushed, but only a second. Then he got control over his feelings again and turned to the class. "That's it for today kids. Just don't be late for math after lunch." He said while glancing over the class and noticed that Minato was staring at his boner.

Shiki didn't give a damn when he saw Kaoru's boner. He always knew that Kaoru is a perverted teacher and already got used to it. As Shiki heard the bell, stood up right away and looked at Minato. He was about to call him when he noticed that Minato is staring into Kaoru's (!@#$).... He changed his mind right away and just snorted when he left the classroom. He didn't bother calling for Minato as he see him enjoying himself. He went to the canteen directly and bought a soda and a sandwich. He then proceeded into the roof top and decided to stay there to eat. He admitted that he got a little annoyed but he doesn't know why. Everytime he sees Minato looking at others he seemed to feel so irritated. "Well, whatever!", he shouted. He lie back to the ground and started eating enjoying the sun's beautiful rays.

Nigai didn't bring a lunch, he usually only ate once a day so he was used to it. He left the classroom and headed up to the rooftop. Once he opened the door he happened to notice Shiki. He paused for a long moment as the breeze hit them both and moved his red hair around his face and watched Shiki's hair do the same. Then he turned and walked to the other side of the roof and looked out to the city.

Nigai sighed heavily then sat down and leaned his back against the fence. He looked down at his water bottle and swished the water around in it a few times.

Kaoru went to the boys bathroom right after class. He was really confused about why he actually reacted the way he did. Kaoru knew that it would become troublesome if he were to fall in love with his student, still he couldn't help himself from thinking that he wanted to tease Minato ever more. I can't believe that I'm jerking of while thinking of my own student. He was really frustrated but he couldn't stop himself from imagining that he was doing Minato, he even imagined how he called over Minato to his workroom for a conversation about his former studies.

After Kaoru had Minato come over to his workroom, he would ask him to sit down. Then he would check that the door were locked, of course without having Minato notice it. If the door was locked he would start a conversation about Minatos studies, but he would slowly get the conversation to lean against a completely different direction. While talking with him he would slowly rise from his own chair while saying that he were going to show Minato something but that he must be willing to come over to him first. The curious young man would instantly get up and follow him to the other part of the room, there Kaoru would make his attack. He would grab the boys wrists with one hand as he pushed him up against the wall while pressing his leg against the young mans crouch. Then he would kiss him and slowly begin to caress his upper body. Kaoru would fondle Minatos nipples while making the kisses more intense... Maybe he would move his mouth to the young mans chest as he moved his fingers down to the part that would soon swallow his rockhard member... Kaorus fantasies had no end, there was so much things that he wanted to do against Minato. Kaoru came to the thought of penetrating Minato. When he left the bathroom he ran into the young male who blushed deeply but seemed a bit more interested in Kaoru.

Shiki was about to close his eyes when he felt a presence behind him. He immediately opened his eyes and sat up... He looked back and saw the red-haired man.. He recalled the time when Kaoru forced them to introduce theirselves... He remembered his name... It was Nigai...he thought. He was having a hard time deciding whether to approach him or not. You know, do some man talk and stuff... Since Nigai is alone he grabbed the opportunity and gather enough courage. As he approached him, as he felt he's getting closer and closer to him....he heard the loud beating of his heart either from excitement or nervousness... He them raised his right arm to grab the shoulder of Nigai.

Nigai turned looking at him with those piercing eyes, "can I help you?" His voice was soft as he spoke, it was different than when he was in class. This boys name was Shiki right? He seemed like a sweet kid. he shouldn't get mixed up in his crazy life.

Minato tried to shove past the crowd of people around him to get to Shiki but failed. He frowned as he watched him go, but stopped as he watched Nigai walk out after him. The new kid interested him, because he had never seen Shiki so mesmerized by someone. He nodded, pushing past fangirls and his old friends. He hid in the hallway between lockers, pressing the back of his head up against the wall sighing. He now remembered why he had moved in the first place...He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked down the hall towards the bathroom, his gaze down until he bumped into a hard object, jerking his head up and jumping back, ready to swing. He looked up at Kaoru-sensei, blinking. He quickly dropped his hands and bowed. "I'm sorry!" He lifted his head. The way the male was looking at him made Minato flush pink in the cheeks. His black hair flowed so perfectly along his head, his hands were big and soft. "Welcome to our school, Kaoru-sensei." Was all that Minato could think to say.

Kaoru was surprised that he met Minato right after he stopped thinking about him. Of course Kaoru still thought about him but was very confused about his feelings for Minato. He knew that he was attracted to the boy, but when he ran into Minato right outside the bathroom, he realised that he wasn't just attracted to him. Kaoru were falling in love with him, and he could do nothing to stop it.

He was so shocked about running into Minato that he couldn't react, he took a deep breath and answered him: "Don't bow, I'm at fault too. Did I hurt you?" First the boy shock his head, but when he were trying to walk away he fell. Kaoru caught him quickly and pulled the boy up in his arms, carrying him like a princess. "Are you sure?" Kaoru chuckled as he started to walk against the infirmary. "Thank you for welcoming me, it warms my heart to hear you say that..." Kaoru blushed a little bit but tried not to notice.