Rurouni Kenshin - live action movie

yojichan

This news has been buzzing around for quite some time and finally it's gonna be released on August 25, 2012. Can you believe it?

Here's the official trailer. What do you guys think? I am most excited to watch the actor who will be portraying Sanosuke Sagara because he's my most favorite character of the series. Let's all hope this is another kickass adaptation of the manga as the anime was.

Here's the movie cast

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 7

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• brohne

• Nitro+Chiral_Fan

• Andro

Oh, oh! I've known about this since a while ago (as well as the OVAs re-make of the Kyoto Arc). I was so happy, Rurouni Kenshin is so f-cking awsome. (:

I'm actually pretty satisfied with the cast aside from the actor chosen to play Saito. Saito is my favorite character from RK so yeah... Really hope it won't be a let down.

I'm looking forward to watching it very much. Glad to know there are more people who like RK here. (:

Oh my gosh yaay! This looks so neat, and live action films always make me nervous because I personally didn't like the Death Note live action film, sometimes they kinda butcher it :/ But this looks so amazing!

omg I just squealed like a fucking girl . . . oh wait-nevermind, but anyway this is so spectacularly awesome I can't even begin to express my excitement . . . might go faint from lack of breathing bbl

• 1 month later...

Oh. My. God. I think I'll stop living until that release date XD I cannot wait for that live action and I really hope they won't screw up because Kenshin's like the most epic manga ever made. (yeah I'm a diehard fangirl XD). I'm not so sure about Saito-sama's actor, just like Jenova, he's my favorite character and I have very high expectations of him. But yeah, Takeru Sato as Kenshin will be absolutely breathtaking, I'm sure. He looks great. I really can't wait. *_______*

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I did watch the anime and when I've heard there will be a live action movie, I was so excited like a small kid opening a present for the first time :D

foxypresent

I loved it, Satoh Takeru displayed great skill, in my opinion, I really liked his acting and honestly, I don't say such praises about just any japanese actor, but he really got my heart

:cuteonion8:

• 2 weeks later...

I watchet this and this movie tell me again Sato Takeru is greate actor. Maybe is not movie which I be watch again and again, but Sato was great :)

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one in here who thinks that Saito Hajime in this movie looks hot though he looks mature!?

The movie's cool, everything about it amazes me. Though I really hoped that Sanosuke Sagara was way hotter than the chosen actor. Why isn't it Hayami Mokomichi!? He got the looks! the height! the spunk! tch* he's the perfect guy for Sano!

I'll gave it a 10/10

• 5 weeks later...

i watched this in airplane but since the screen too close to my face i got dizzy LOL.

But this movie is excellent, Satoh Takeru really did well as Kenshin. Hope to see more, since they did touched a little bit on tomoe story =).