A Cursed Love (18+ Private) hal7283 & Shisu-Chan

Shisu-Chan00

Gildir allowed his instincts to take over his body, letting his waist rock back and forth on its own seeking more pleasure. While panting heavily he whispered Wryn's name repeatedly and endlessly as if that was the only word left in his lust filled mind, and that would honest be not far from the truth. As Wryn's sweet moans became louder and louder, Gildir could feel that he was quickly approaching the climax as well. Then suddenly Wryn began to shiver. Gildir could feel the hot member in his hand began to throb and twitch as the older Elf came over the bed sheets. As if the wave of ecstasy was spreading from Wryn through where they were joined together and into Gildir's own body, he too, reached his climax around the same time, releasing another load of his cum into Wryn's body.

Gildir took a long, deep breath as a sensation of satisfactory fatigue began to spread. He stayed on top of Wryn for a short while as he managed to catch his breath, then he slowly pulled himself out of Wryn's body, dragging a string of slimy cum out as his member left the Elf's entrance. Gildir pulled away from Wryn and helped him lay down before getting beside Wryn himself. As the heat of their passion quickly faded Gildir quickly grabbed the blankets and covered their sweaty and naked bodies. Gildir found himself not certain what to do nor what to say. After all it was one thing to sleep with your adopted father due to some medical necessity, and a totally different matter to continue without a "legitimate" reason. He looked at Wryn a bit nervously and asked: "Umm... Wry.. I mean.... father.... are you... angry at me?"

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Shisu-Chan00

Wryn felt every muscle in his body tense and relax as Gildir came inside of him. His body shook softly as he lowered his head onto the bed in ecstasy. When it was finally over Gildir pulled out from him leaving a trail of sticky cum from their joined bodies. Wryn felt sort of gross but he was too tired and too weak to actually clean himself so he figured he would just deal with it in the morning. He laid down, lowering his head down onto his arm as he felt Gildir getting ready for bed. When they were sitting next to each other and weren’t panting anymore Gildir turned to him and looked rather nervous.

Wryn was shocked to hear what he said and his head lifted to look at him. He tilted his head a little, “Why would I be angry with you?” He reached over gently brushing sweat stained hair from Gildir’s eyes. “You didn’t do anything wrong. I just don’t know why…I would imagine sleeping with me was just for the curse but is there another reason you just…” He trailed off a little looking up at Gildir with eyes that said he was understanding like a father. There was another hint there though, one that didn’t see Gildir as a son but rather something more. It was worry, worry that something else was going on he didn’t know about.

Gildir fell silent when he was asked about why he apologize, as he clearly didn't think it through when he did so. Just how in the world should he reply? That he was sorry because he was actually in love with Wryn? Or hide his feelings and just say that he was still aroused after the first round? Either way he abused Wryn's condition for his own end, only one was out of tabooed love, and the other out of desire, and Gildir wasn't sure which one was worse. He opened his mouth but nothing came out of it, and just as the silence was starting to get too awkward there was some furious shouting coming from downstairs.

"What's going on?" Gildir said as in jumped up from the bed being fully alert. He closed his eyes and focused on hearing, and could tell that commotion from below was getting louder and louder. He turned back to look at Wryn and said: "Let's get dressed father. Something isn't right."

Gildir quickly helped Wryn get dressed, and not a moment too soon. Suddenly the door was kicked opened and a group of armed soldiers rushed in and shouted: "By the order of the King, you're now under arrest!"

"Arrest? On what charge?" Gildir asked angrily.

Despite the legitimate question, the soldier leading the group clearly had no intention of explaining things. He gestured at the other soldiers and they began to swarm towards the two elves. Seeing this Gildir quickly grabbed Wryn with one hand, and their luggage with another and said: "Hold on tight!"

The next moment Gildir and Wryn was already out the window. Luckily there was a roof right below the window and Gilir began running. He looked around and noticed that the streets were filled with soldiers who seemed to be arresting people all over the place, more specifically, non-humans.

"What the hell is going on?" Gildir groaned as he continued to run along the roof while desperately trying to find somewhere to escape or hide. He looked towards the city gate and found it being guarded by countless soldiers. He looked back at Wryn worriedly and asked: "What should we do father? Do you know any place where we may be able to hide?"

Honestly I don't have a complete plan for this actually, just wanted to start a crisis which they'd have to brave through. I'm thinking that there was an assassination in the kingdom pepetrated by an Elf of unknown origin, so the kingdom went into full men-hunt mode and rounded up all non-humans. Though I haven't really figured out where to go next. Maybe they could run into the Elvan assassin by accident?

• 1 month later...

Silence, that was all there was. Wryn didn’t really know what to say, should he ask again? Silence rang around them and they seemed to be sinking into it. It was like an ocean, blurring out all the rest of the world and leaving nothing but the silence that hung between them. Thankfully though, right when Wryn was about to say something more he heard yelling downstairs. His body shifted and he quickly got up, dressing and putting on his shoes before Gilder could even really tell him to. Thankfully, Gildir helped him out considering his body was still very sore. He peered down a moment at the mark that was slowly growing larger. He didn’t have time to question it and instead buttoned his pants just in time for the door to open.

Men came in with weapons, yelling that they were under arrest. Wryn was shocked to say the least and he shook his head. “What?” He peered over to Gildir and was thankful that he was able to ask the question Wryn’s mind couldn’t grasp.

Then again it wouldn’t have mattered had Gildir asked or Wryn because the men didn’t offer an explanation. Instead what appeared to be the leader gestured to the other men and they jumped them. Before Wryn could even think Gildir grabbed his arm and dragged him out the window. Flight seemed to be the answer here and Wryn took his hand back and grabbed one of the bags and ran right behind Gildir. His eyes scanned the area noticing many soldiers on the streets throwing things from non-humans hands and arresting them. Confusion whirled in his mind and he had no idea what was happening.

Gildir turned to him as they came to the end of the roof. He peered around and looked to Gildir, “I…I don’t know. They are everywhere, we are surrounded. We won’t be able to get out of here without fighting…and frankly I would rather not kill anyone. Maybe they just need to question us?” he asked and peered down at the streets seeing the men from inside had already made their way outside and some had followed them on the roof. Panic was starting to set in, fear was close behind it. He couldn’t see a way out.

He could hear gunfire, the one thing the elves didn’t have in their villages. He shook his head and pulled Gildir behind the closest wall. “We need to either jump…or let them catch us…” he was panting from all the running and was feeling rather exhausted. “I don’t know how long I can keep going…I’m still recovering from the cultists assault and…I think you should go without me.” He peered up at Gildir. “I love you…you need to find a way out of here without me. I’ll just slow you down. Hell, I need help to even change Gildir…this isn’t something we can get away from together.” He looked down and tears filled his eyes. “I don’t know what they want with non-humans but…you’re not even a full elf…you can leave and then find a way to break me out.” He smiled a little and peered around the wall, he was greeted with shots to the wall. He quickly pulled his head back and sighed, “I think…my road ends here…” he looked back down at the street and realized men were pointing weapons up at the roof where they were. “If you can jump to the next building and keep running on the roof they shouldn’t be able to get you. There are alleys all around here and maybe, you could hide in one till the roundup is over…”

Sadly they were running out of time. They were running out of the thing no one eve had enough of. Wryn was confused but he knew, without a doubt, that he wanted to save Gildir. In this moment a man rounded the corner, barrel ready and grabbed Wryn. “Run!” He screamed to Gildir, desperation in his eyes as the butt of the gun came down on the side of his face. Pain seared through his entire being and blood started to ooze from the small cut on his cheekbone. Black started to fill his vision and his body went slightly limp. He tried to not let this bother him and quickly tried to fight back. His foot slammed down onto the soldiers and his elbow shot back into the mans chin. He groaned in pain and Wryn looked up at Gildir, “Run, damn it! Get out of here!” He screamed feeling another set of hands on him, realizing that the other soldiers were close on their heels.

Something in his heart told him Gildir wouldn’t leave him here. Something told him he would try and fight, try and save him. He was a good man like that, that and maybe something else was between them that Wryn couldn’t even comprehend. It was true that Wryn loved Gildir from the bottom of his heart. Half of that steamed from him being the only thing left of the woman Wryn loved. The other part was the fact that he had grown up raising this man to be the man he is today. But recently he noticed there might be another part of him that liked Gildir more than a son, but as a man. Something in him wanted to protect him, wanted him to get away, and wanted them to meet up after all of this was over and answer the question Wryn was still waiting for an answer for. Wryn knew though, that if they were caught, they most likely wouldn’t survive. The King was never a kind person and there would be no mercy for the non-humans they seemed to want to eradicate. He just hoped Gildir would listen…would survive and come back for him.

"Don't you say such nonsense father! There's no way I'm gonna leave you behind! We're getting out of this together!! Gildir cried as they desperately tried to escape from the pursuing soldiers, but it would seem that they were coming from everywhere. Gildir felt like they were like two deers surrounded by wolves, and it was only a matter of time before the beasts come for the kill. His heart almost stopped when a soldier emerged from around the corner and fired his riffle, and the moment he saw the bullet graze across Wryn's chin he lost what little reason left in his panicking mind. Raising his sword he struck the soldier in a fit of rage, while the solider was clearly well trained in close quarters combat and tried to block the attack with the barrel of his gun, the weapon was cut cleanly in half as the blade was imbued with Gildir's magic. The young half-elf was about to finish the solider off when suddenly he heard the painful groans of Wryn coming from behind. He looked around and found the older Elf being grabbed by a couple of soldiers. In that moment of panic Gildir failed to notice that the solider who fired at them had another weapon strapped to his belt, which was a small wand with magic stone fixed on top. He raised the wand, and a bolt of lightening fired from the magic stone, striking Gildir and caused the young Elf to cry out in pain. His body shook uncontrollably and moments latter he fell to the ground unconscious. The last thing he saw was the sight of soldiers holding Wryn to the ground.

The soldiers took Gildir and Wryn to the prison. They were quickly serached and all valuables were confiscated. Then the guards put metal cuffs around their wrists and ankles, as well as a metal collar which prevented them from using any magic. Afterwards they were thrown into different jail cells which were packed with all the non-humans rounded up in the raid. Many were injured during their capture and were licking their wounds; some tried to help out the wounded and used whatever material they could find to tend to the injuries; a few were shouting at the guards and demanding to be released then were met with a quick knock in the face, or a zap from the magic wands; but most just stayed quiet and cowered in the cramped cells they were put in, trembling in fear and praying for their safety. After all, Fernandios isn't friendly to non-humans on the best of days, and whatever happened to cause this large scale round up would certainly make things worse. Throughout the night more and more would get thrown in, and some would be taken away, followed by chilling and agonizing screams and cries.

In the middle of the night a group of soldiers entered the cell Wryn was kept and grabbed him, they dragged him down the hallway and into a dark room with no windows, and only a small magic light on the wall. They connected Wryn's handcuffs to a chain hanging down from the ceiling, which quickly retracted which forced Wryn's hands up. After a short while another man entered the room. Judging by the uniform he was wearing he must be an army officer, though he didn't look like he could lift a sword let alone leading troops. He looked like he was in his mid-thirties and was thin and sickly pale. A sickening, sadistic smile came to the man's face when he saw Wryn and he said: "Good evening pointy-eared low life. I am lieutenant Florn. I'm what we call a 'intelligence officer', basically a glorified way of saying 'torturer.'" The man chuckled slightly and continued: "I've had years of experience with matters like this, and it usually goes like: I ask you a question, you don't answer, so I give you a beating, I ask you again, you answer again but I don't believe you, so I give you another beating. Repeat the process a dozen times and by the end of it you'd be begging me to stop and would come up with any bullshit just to avoid getting beaten. Many armatures still use this method but experience had told me that the information gathered this way aren't usually reliable. So, I'm gonna do things a little differently with you."

Florn took a step back and waved his hand, then the group of soldiers took out knifes and began to cut Wryn's clothes o shreds. Moments latter the poor Elf was hanging there completely naked. The cruel interrogator began to pace around Wryn and observed him from head to toe, seemingly satisfied with what he saw. Suddenly he raised an eyebrow as he knelt down and observed Wryn's groin: "What do we have here? A mark? Doesn't look like any slave mark I've seen before..." He reached between the crevice of Wryn' butt and touched around, sticking a finger inside with surprising ease. He laughed: "And you're wet! Were you fucking right before the boys caught you!? My my looks like we have a whore in our hands!"

Florn pulled out his hand and took a step back. He took out a whip and raised it up. With a sharp cracking sound the whip landed on Wryn's back, leaving a red, bloody mark on the Elf's fair skin. "Come on subhuman scum. Let me hear you scream!" The man yelled as he began to whip the poor Elf repeatedly.

He knew this wasn’t going to work and yet he still begged Gildir to run. Instead another man came around the corner, fired a shot that just barely missed Wryn and Gildir lost all the cool he might have had. Next thing Wryn knew he was fighting with the soldier, close up and personal. There wasn’t much time to help him as soldiers rounded the corner, forcing Wryn to drop the things in his hands and were quickly overtaking him. He fought the hardest he could, punching and biting, whatever would work. He got a few good blows and some men went down in pain but it wasn’t enough. There were too many of them. His attention was drawn when Gildir received the shocking assault from the soldier. This was exactly what the soldiers were waiting for. In his moment of worry and care for Gildir the men wrapped his arm behind his back and slammed him onto the roof of the building. His lip split open from the contact and he felt warm blood pooling in his mouth. His eyes peered up at Gildir, watching as the lights went out. Tears welled in his eyes, “Gildir! You sons of bitches!” he kicked, he screamed, but nothing came from it but a punch to the face and unconsciousness.

When he woke up next his body was sore. The pain in his head was worse than before and he had no idea where he was. He quickly scanned the room, seeing faces of non-human citizens he didn’t recognize. Really he was looking for the only face that mattered, Gildir’s. Not finding it he stood, his body wavered a little and his vision blurred. He righted himself with the closest wall, blinking away the fuzz that clouded his vision. Wryn took another good look at the room and realized that everyone inside were injured, some more than others. He quickly made the rounds, helping the best he could with the injured. That was, until they started taking people. It was no shock to him that the jailers were taking prisoners, it was even less of a shock that screams followed their departure. Some lasted longer than others, but most told whatever they knew within the first ten minutes of being locked in the torture rooms.

Wryn didn’t know how many days had already passed. He laid his head down finally, realizing that it had to be evening for everyone in the chamber was slowly falling asleep. He knew it couldn’t have been more than 24 hours since they had been in here. His stomach would have told him otherwise. There was just no telling if it was night or day. He was roused from his sleep by soldiers grabbing him. He shouted in protest, kicking and screaming as they dragged him down the hall. He wasn’t weak, he would fight them no matter what. He wasn’t going to just sit around and let them do as they pleased. He was dragged into a dark room and his hands were secured to a chain hanging from the ceiling. His arms where quickly raised over his head, his body sprawled out in a straight line. Pain seared through his shoulders, remnants from the bruises he received before being arrested.

Thankfully, they left him be, for a little. After a short time another man entered the room and Wryn tilted his eyes to meet him. He was a disgusting man, sick, twisted, and Wryn could smell the hate rolling off of him. This wasn’t going to be fun, and it sure as hell wasn’t going to be easy. He grit his teeth as he listened to the pig speak. So he was right, torture was on the menu tonight. He listened to the cruel mans lecture and then was undressed in the most savage way possible. His clothes were torn from his body by what felt like dull knives and he was left completely exposed to the sadistic interrogator. He was being sized up.

Wryn stayed perfectly still as the man paced around him, looking him up and down and seeming to like what he saw. It put hate in Wryn’s heart, something he never really possessed before. He was never a mean person, but this situation would require him to be cold, calculated, and cruel back. At the mention of his mark Wryn smirked lightly, of course it wasn’t a slave mark, he wasn’t a whore despite what some may think. The next thing he knew a finger was roaming between his cheeks and his body jumped away from it only to be intruded. It went in easily, Gildir’s remains still deep inside of him from before they had been taken. Something dark flashed in Wryn’s eyes, he was going to be raped again, he could just feel it.

He wouldn’t take it lightly this time, before he was overwhelmed but this time he was going to fight tooth and nail. He was going to make raping him harder than ever, knowing all too well his body would pay for it. Wryn was quickly pulled from his thoughts as a whip cracked over his back. His body jolted forward and a pain gasp left his lips. He turned his head slightly, those elfish eyes staring at the man only to hear the whip crack once more. Pain seared through his back and he felt the warmth of blood seeping from his skin. He held back his screams for quite some time before the pain became too much. He was sweating, panting, his chest was rising and falling faster than he knew it could. His body was weak, broken down by the blood that seeped from the wounds that littered his back.

“What do you want!” He screamed out in agony as another strike fell over him. His hands tightened around the chain above him, his broken lip was pulled into his mouth and he bit hard enough to keep the next scream from leaving his lips. He wasn’t going to go out without some fire behind him. He just hoped that Gildir was okay…

~~

Gildir got a different treatment. He was pulled away from the cell and dragged to a cell not far from Wryn’s. The men secured him onto a chair, locking his hands into another set of shackles both around his wrist and ankles. They quickly left, without a word, without an explanation. Soon after a rather young man entered the room, his hair was bright red and he had beautiful fair skin that seemed to not have seen battle despite his appearance as an officer. The only marks of pain in his appearance was a deep scar on his cheek. A smile formed on his lips as he entered the room and set eyes on Gildir. “Well hello there, my little toy.” His voice was slick. He was a petite thing, yet sadistic and cruel. “I’m going to be your playmate for a few hours till you tell me everything I want to know.” He closed the distance between him and Gildir.

He bent down at the waist and came eye level with the half-breed. “I’m Darrow, or better yet, your worst nightmare. Now, do you want to play a game?” He asked a cruel smile taking over the sweet one that was there before. “I love games with my new toys, you know, ice breakers of sorts. Get to know each other? The whole bit.” He righted himself and put a hand on his hip and the other grabbed Gildir by the cheeks, tightening them together roughly. “I’m going to torture you till you tell me something I want to hear. If you’re lucky you won’t die in this hell hole. I hear your companion has already started his own torture, can you hear him?” He was silent and sure enough the sound of Wryn screaming not far away could be heard. “Isn’t that just the most beautiful sound you’ve ever heard? I hear he was a beautiful elf…too bad I didn’t get assigned there. I would have made him my little bitch.” He slapped Gildir’s cheek hard and released his face from his hands. “I think this is going to be fun.” He pulled the gloves from his hands and laid them on the table close by. Next to them lay instruments for his torture. Some of his chosen favorites and soon to be Gildir’s most hated.

Darrow was assigned the worst cases, or rather, the ones the other officers thought the would have the most trouble with. Most were just looking to get their dicks wet and have a nice time. Others, like Darrow, were wanting to enjoy the suffering of their prisoners. He didn’t even care if the prisoner told him everything he wanted to know or nothing at all. He just enjoyed the act of torturing another person until they forget themselves and everything they used to know. He wanted to break the man infront of him, make him weep in agony over the pain he caused him. There was just something so sweet about another moaning in pain that he just couldn’t get enough of.

Gildir woke up in the torture chamber and groaned in pain. He opened his eyes and found his limbs secured on the chair and he struggled trying to get free, obviously in vain. He noticed the guards who presumably took him here leaving the room, and he was left alone. The sound of people's screams could be heard from outside and chilled Gildir to his bones. Shortly after the door opened, and a young officer stepped in. Even though the man could be described as hansom, Gildir could see in his eyes the same predatory malice as he'd seen in the many men, beasts and monsters he'd faced before as a hunter in the village. The way how the man smiled and talked in that almost friendly tone just gave Gildir the creeps. Things only got worse when the man introduced himself and said that he was about to torture him.

"Listen man there must be a mistake cause we've just arrived..." Gildir tried to escape but he was stopped by the man grabbing his cheek and squeezing rather forcefully. What little hope to resolve things peacefully inside him quickly disappeared when Darrow mentioned "his companion." A rush of fear, anger and hatred filled his mind as the voice of Wryn could be heard among the countless screams of others and he began to struggle with all his strength, glaring at the human furiously. He couldn't care less about the slap he got from the man and shouted: "Let them go you bastards! If anything happen to him I swear I'll kill every last one of you! Let him go!!!!"

Meanwhile in the torture chamer not far from the one holding Gilidr, Flron continued to whip Wryn's back and left countless bloody marks on his fair skin. After a while he put down his whip and said: "What do I want? I want to wipe your filthy kind off from this world, along with all other sub-humans but... that's not my job. My job is to get information. Not just any information, but reliable information. My experience had told me that desperate people aren't the most reliable sources. But broken people are.... Oh yes little scum... I'm going to break you.... By the time I'm done, you'll answer all my questions even if that would cost your life, and you'll still gladly do so."

Flron took out a jar and opened it, immediately a pungent grassy smell filled up the entire room. He reached inside and scraped out a generous amount of some sort of green, gooey substance and began to smear it all over Wryn's injured back, almost as if he was applying medicine to the Elf's wounds. But as soon as the paste touches the wound a burning pain would spread across the poor Elf's body. "Quite a feeling isn't it? Some of my previous subjects have described it as being burnt alive, or having thousands of worms biting them from the inside, and the sensation would only get worse as the paste gets into the scar and through your skin, and spread across your body through your veins. But even that is just the beginning! Once the medicine is fully absorbed your body that's when the effect truly kick in! Ha ha!"

The pain lasted almost a full hour. By then however it had transformed into something else, something which the Elf was all too familiar with: the unbearable heat of desire. Only this one wasn't caused by the curse, but by the aphrodisiac contained in that paste. Florn got in front of Wryn and smiled sadistically as the Elf began to struggle in vain under the effect of the drug and he said: "If you beg, then I may just feel generous enough to give you some relief."

Darrow licked his lips seeing the hate and fear forming in the young elves eyes. He loved that look. This was going to be more fun than he thought, this prisoner had some fight in him and apparently it all stemmed from the other man not far down the hall. “Oh? Let him go? But they have only just begun! You see you don’t get to make the demands here, I do.” He slid a slender hand to the table picking up a sharp knife. “I’m sure that Florn is going to rape him nice and hard, get him all soft so he’ll spill everything he knows. He’s not a gentle lover let me tell you.” He shivered with mock fear before quickly closing the distance between him and the elf, the knife situated against Gildir’s throat.

“I don’t care if you just go here, or if there was a mistake, or whatever. I hate you, I hate your kind, and frankly I hate the whole world. I couldn’t give two shits if I slit your throat right here and your little whore had to find you dead in this cell. Sad place to die really, it reeks of piss and shit and death.” He rolled his eyes and straddled Gildir, the knife now slowly trailing down his neck. “Then again…for a foul beast like yourself you are rather handsome.” He put pressure on the knife feeling it slice through the skin beside Gildir’s collar bone. It was nothing deep, Darrow was going to take his time, nice and slow.

“How about I see what I’m working with here huh?” He pulled Gildir’s clothes from his body and used the knife to cut them away, exposing his lean torso. A whistle left Darrow’s lips and he smiled up to Gildir, “Damn, you’re not some fair prince are you? No wander that little bitch across the way sticks with you, you guys probably fuck all day and night.” He chuckled and licked the blood from the knife, his free hand sliding down Gildir’s waist.

“I’ve never been a huge fan of rape, but it’s a good tactic to get exactly what I want. Believe it or not some men break after the first hour of sitting with me,” He chuckled and shook his head. “Well you know what I mean, I’m hoping to break you before the day is over. If I can’t, we may pay your companion a visit in his own cell. See what kind of hell Florn has been putting him through. The knife sliced deep into the skin of Gildir’s waist, blood trickling down the beautiful white skin. There was nothing but pure enjoyment in Darrow’s eyes and he was only getting started.

~~

Wryn had tears streaming down his face by the time Florn was finished whipping him. The pain had become almost numb and the screams no longer trickled from his lips. He limply stood straight, using the chains to keep him upright. He knew if they weren’t there he wouldn’t be standing. The answer to his question didn’t really answer his question and he shook his head. “I haven’t done anything wrong you sick bastard! We just entered town it’s not like I committed a crime.” He pulled on the chain’s hearing them clank against the walls.

Wryn was not stupid and as he watched Florn take out a jar of nasty looking green paste his heart stopped. Being a healer he knew most of the plants that grew in and away from his village. He knew all too well exactly what was about to happen and he let himself prepare for it. He had never used the stuff, he was forbidden to hurt another person when performing medical attention, but he heard it was a bitch. He sucked in air through his teeth, his hands tightened around the chain once more as e felt the cool substance get smeared over his back. Pain erupted on his back once more and Wryn could feel his face grow hot from the pain.

His head lowered and he cried out in pain as the substance started to enter into his wounds and course through his veins. He listened as the man explained to him what was happening and Wryn just smiled, letting out a pained chuckle of his own. He knew the pain aspect of this but after about an hour of agony, shivering in pain and sweating like he just ran a marathon something else started to fuel his body. He couldn’t stand still, his heart was beating faster and faster and yet every part of his body was on fire.

“Ngh…” He moaned lowly feeling that same feeling he knew all too well. Desire. Lust. Want. Everything the curse made him feel and more. His body was hot, his cock was starting to burn as his legs moved around it. He wanted Gildir, he wanted it to stop. Sadly his son was no where in sight and the only man that could take this feeling from him now stood right infront of him.

Wryn lifted his head, his eyes starting to show signs of want that he couldn’t control. His suggestion of relief caused Wryn to feel sick and he reared back, spitting in the mans face. “You’re fucking dreaming if you think you’re going to use me. I’m used to this feeling, sure it sucks ass but guess what, I could last longer than half of your subjects on this weak ass aphrodisiac.” His eyes were like fire and he pulled on the chains once more.

Darrow's words were like oil to his furious fire, and he was getting more and more agitated by the moment. Roaring, screaming and shouting curses after curses. Quickly he exhausted the very limited vocabulary of human curse words, and naturally he began to curse in Elvan. If this was any other day Wryn would probably have smacked him on the head for the obscenity which sprouted out of Gildir's mouth, but this wasn't just any other day.

"Don't even mention him with you filthy mouth!" Gildir roared furiously when Darrow mentioned Wryn. How dare that maggot speak of Wryn, who was the most beautiful, most noble being in this world to Gildir. Hearing the human speak of Wryn in such a manner was simply unbearable. He continued to spill curses at Darrow when he tore his clothes open, and ignored the cut on his collar bone as he couldn't care less about such trivial injuries in his rage. Even the cut on his waist didn't seem to matter to Gildir. All he cared, all he worried about was Wryn's well being. Since Darrow's face was so conveniently close to him, he spit on the humans face and continued his tirade of curses. He continued to struggle in vain against the restraints of the chair which resulted in bruises on his wrists and ankles.

Florn raised his eyebrow when he heard what Wryn said and burst into laughing: "You're used to this?! Oh my you're a bigger slut than I've imagined. I must give it to you pointy-eared low life, you seems to know your place much better than the rest of your kind!" He walked up to Wryn and slapped Wryn's face and said: "But your attitude need a little improvement." He turned to one of the guard's nearby and said something, who quickly left the room and returned moments latter with a rather large pot. Florn's smile widened as he opened the lid and reached inside: "Do you know what these are?" He took his hand out of the pot and had a handful of squirming, slimy blue worms. Florn explained: "These little critters are parasites who craw into other animals and feed off their bodily fluids. Since they've been in this pot for quite a while, they're really, really eager to find a new home"

Florn held Wryn's erection with one hand and held the squirming worms to its tip. The critters seemed able to sense where their food would be, they began to swarm towards the little slit on the member's tip, their thin, pointy tip stretched the tight hole open and eagerly they began to crawl inside, mercilessly assaulting perhaps the one of the most vulnerable membrane in a man's body, causing excruciating pain but also at the same time, a violent wave of pleasure to the drugged Elf as the worms were also stimulating Wryn's length from within. As more and more worms rushed to get inside Wryn, the poor Elf's urethral was also stretched and torn wider and wider to accommodate the swarms, and even then Florn didn't stop and grabbed another handful, then another. As the worms went further in they eventually made their way to Wryn's bladder, and by the time Florn had emptied the pot, there was a visible bulge right above Wryn's groin. The worms continued to squirm and wiggle, feeding on the liquid inside be it blood or piss. Florn grabbed onto the bulge and shook it maliciously and said: "One hole filled. Now time for the other!"

Florn gestured with his hand and the guards in the room all smiled, rubbing their hands eagerly as they approached Wryn. They began to line up behind Wryn with the first in line unbuckling his pants, taking out his erection which had been waiting eagerly for the moment, and without any preparation he rammed the hard rod inside Wryn's body. "Damn, this is a fine ass!" The guard laughed as he slapped on Wryn's butt cheeks and began thrusting.

The fire spitting from Gildir was like a new show and it warmed Darrow as he sat against his body. He was smiling, very much just enjoying himself, watching Gildir wear himself out when he felt wet saliva against his skin. He stopped cold, his hands smeared the spit across his face and anger filled his eyes. Without much warning he forcefully stabbed Gildir in the side. He quickly hopped off Gildir, reared back and punched him square in the face. He could hear a loud thud as the elves cheek hit against the side of the chair. Darrow wiped his hands on his uniform and sighed with a feeling of relaxation. “You piss licking bastard, you will have manners while you are with me.”

Darrow walked away for a moment and came back with a small box. He sat it on the table next to them and reached forward, pulled the knife from the stab wound on Gildir’s side and used it to cut his pants from his body. “Since you seem to have forgotten your manners, lets have a little lesson to remind you.” He reached into the box and grabbed jumper cables. He smiled cruelly and attached one to Gildir’s left nipple and the other to his right. “I know you played with electricity earlier today, my soldiers took you down using it. I heard you liked it sooo much that I’ve brought you a high voltage battery to pump electricity into your body.” He held up a remote with a dial on it, a plus and minus sign on either side. “Nowwww how much can you take before you’re left a blubbering mess in that chair.” He turned it to 50% and pressed the button, hearing the electricity leave the device and travel through the cables to electrocute Gildir. Sure to get him to stop yelling at him.

~~

Wryn felt the slap to his face like an old friend. He laughed bitterly, his eyes darting up to meet Florn’s. He didn’t care that he might die in here, his mark was being fed and by the time that they were over his body would be completing its change. He didn’t know what came with a full mark but he was ready for it. The next thing that happened shocked Wryn, his eyes followed men bringing a bucket into the room. Worms, small blue worms, parasites. Wryn’s eyes widened and he looked scared, he pulled back trying to get away from Florn but nothing he did got him out of those chains.

Florn’s hands grabbed his erection and held the worms up to his tip. Wryn felt tears stream down his cheeks as he watched the ugly blue things swarm to his length. The first one that slid into his urethra was like agony. The sickening feeling of the worms wiggling inside of his length caused pain to shoot up to him and pull on the chains but at the same time he felt amazing pleasure and no one was even touching him. He wanted them out of him, he shook his head as another set of worms was put inside of him. “Stop, no more! They’ll kill me before you even get enough use out of me.” He was panting, his groin itching and swarming with worms and he wanted everything to just reach down and push them out the best he could. He wanted them out of him. He could feel them feasting on his insides, using his body as a home.

Wryn’s eyes flashed up as he heard Florn mention his other hole. He pulled lightly on the chains. “You wouldn’t dare!” He screamed but didn’t have much leverage seeing as the soldiers in the room unbuckled their pants and took out their erections. The first one had a gross smile on his face as they lined up and didn’t use any lube or anything before thrusting into Wryn. Thankfully the elf was still slightly wet from earlier, it didn’t stop his body from growing rigid at the action. A deep moan escaped him despite wanting badly to keep it in. His body was just on fire, every part of him wanted attention do to the aphrodisiac and his erection hurt and burned from the worms that had stretched him out.

Wryn felt a slap to his ass and his eyes closed as he spread his legs farther apart. He hated himself, his body was doing as they wanted even though he didn’t want anything to do with them. His arms stretched out over his head as he tightened his hands on the chain, bending at the waist and jutting his ass out for the men to use. He wanted to fight, wanted to scream, but he couldn’t. His body needed some relief or he was going to go insane. He just wanted it to be over, but even if he had anything to tell Florn he didn’t know what to tell him. He hadn’t done anything wrong, he hadn’t hurt anyone. He didn’t know why they were torturing him and he hoped that it would only be a matter of time before these men were satisfied and leaving him alone.

As each thrust brought the soldier’s length deeper inside of him, he could feel the worms in his gut pulsing and moving to make room for the cock in his intestines. Without really meaning to each thrust pulled a soft moan from him, goading the soldiers on to take advantage of him, to do as they pleased. He tilted his head up, his eyes looking through the ceiling as he cried out in both pain and pleasure. His back aching as it arched against the man thrusting into him. Part of himself enjoyed sex, wanted more of it no matter who it was with, the other part of him hated what was happening and only wanted Gildir inside of him, ever. He hoped no one was going to rape his son…he didn’t know if anyone could. He was a strong man but doing this could be just as simple with Gildir as it was with Wryn. He was worried but it quickly fell from his mind as the waves of pleasure, both from his curse and the slime on his back, assaulted his mind and body.

Gildir's string of curses was finally put to a stop when Darrow stabbed the knife in his side, the sudden sharp pain forced a painful groan out of Gildir. He was about to say something, but the fierce punch in the face quickly put an end to that. He turned his furious gaze back at the human as he moved away to get the next device of torture. His burning rage was quickly replaced by chilling fear when he saw the cable and that battery and realized what was going to happen, as he could still remember the pain of his earlier electric shock, and that was probably the worst physical pain he'd ever felt, and he figured this could only be worse. He tried his best to remain calm and put on a courageous front as he braced for what's to come. His body flinched slightly when the cables were attached to his nipples, and then it came, the electric current traversed across his body and caused unprecedented pain. All the muscles in his body began to spasm uncontrollably and he couldn't help but scream out of his lungs in pain, joining the chorus of agony which echoed down the hall of the prison and struck fear to all the unfortunate captives there.

The guards continued to have their way with Wryn's body. While at the beginning there was only the remaining slime left inside Wryn by Gildir to help the thrusting, but as more and more slime were dumped inside, it became easier for the guards to pleasure themselves. During the whole process Florn stood by and watched wtih that malicious smile on his face. By the time the last guard was satisfied and pulled out, Wryn's entrance was left gaping and a string of cum and mucus overflowed from him. Meanwhile the worms settled in Wryn's bladder and urethral had finished feeding on the piss, mucus and cum and have stopped their squirming. Noticing this Florn grabbed Wryn's length and held up the pot which housed the little critters, and one after another, they began to craw out of the Elf's length, it was almost like the Elf was ejaculating a constant blue stream of worms, until the last worm returned to its old home and left Wryn's urethral painfully stretched. Florn held out his index finger and rammed it down Wryn's urethral. He began to essentially fuck the Elf's member with his finger mercilessly and said: "Look, pointy-eared whore, I've made a new hole for you to be fucked! Aren't you going to thank me for this?" After several thrusts he pulled his finger out and replaced it with a small plug, which began to vibrate after Florn pressed a button on the handle.

Florn looked up at the tortured Elf and said: "Now I think it's a good time we start to talk. Who sent you? Rudonia? Lantark? It can't be Dwarnia cause those midgets can't stand pointy-ears. Must be Enlort right? They have quite a large Elf population there. Who sent you to assassinate our king? How did you manage to sneak into the palace?"

Darrow smiled bitterly as he heard the sound of Gildir’s scream filling the room. What a beautiful sound it was too, pure agony. “Oh? Do you not like that? How about we bump it up a little higher?” He turned the dial up more and pressed the button, listening to the whirring of the battery behind him. He liked to watch Gildir in pain and his body was gorgeous. It was the only reason Darrow didn’t want to maim him seeing as things were just too perfect with this elf to ruin. He took his finger off the button and gave the elf a moment to relax. “Guards!” He yelled and was pleased to hear the door open and four guards file in. “I need you to get him on his knees. Tie his legs and hook his shackles into the bolt on the floor. We are going to have some fun ourselves while our new toy gets shocked.” He smiled brightly as the guards instantly did what they were told.

It wasn’t hard seeing as Gildir was probably still reeling from the electric shock to his system. The guards unhooked him from the chair and threw him down onto the ground. Ropes were tied around Gildir’s calf and thigh, keeping his legs bent. Then he was pushed down onto his stomach and his arms were outstretched infront of him. His hands were bound here by a small bolt on the floor. Darrow walked around him and smiled a little. He wanted to taste him, but he knew that wasn’t the best mode. He flicked a hand and watched as the four guards descended on Gildir. One slapped his face, forced his mouth open and started to choke him with his fingers down his throat. Another ripped the remaining clothing from Gildir’s body and spread his cheeks open to look at the sight.

“He’s tight boss. Looks like a virgin ass.” One of the men said his smile widening. “Do you want it?” He asked his commander and Darrow looked like he did but sighed and waved a hand. “Don’t break my toy, if he is good give him some mercy when you put it in. Otherwise, tear him apart.” He found his way to the chair Gildir had been sitting in and sat down, his legs crossing. He smiled brightly, the remote to the electricity in his hand as he watched another soldier unbuckle his pants and shove his cock into Gildir’s mouth. “Bite me and your ass gets torn.” He held Gildir’s nose and started to fuck his mouth rather roughly. The other soldier to his rear was edging his cock into Gildir’s ass, unable to hold back a moan as the tight hole started to swallow him in. He took no hesitation to ram his cock deep inside of Gildir, starting a steady rhythm of thrusts.

~~

Wryn felt like he was going insane. Each thrust and each load made him feel a little different. His curse was active and hot. Wanting more as the men plunged deep into him. Wryn tried his hardest not to look at Florn, not to give him the satisfaction of what was happening. Sadly, Wryn was a whore, a slave to his curse and was unable to keep his voice down as strangers raped his greedy hole. When the last guard was finally finished and pulled out, Wryn was panting and sweating from the entire thing. His legs trembled as he struggled to stay standing. He wasn’t done though, Florn came to him and grabbed his cock and worms started to leave his member. Wryn groaned in pain slash pleasure and his hips bucked as every last worm left his length. Florn stuck his finger into his member and Wryn grit his teeth, his head lulling back as he felt the pain from his over stretched urethral cavity.

Thankfully, it didn’t last. He felt a small plug slide into the spot instead and turn on. A soft vibration could be felt and Wryn couldn’t help but think he would pee if his kept going. His eyes closed tightly as his hands jangled the chain once more. His eyes leveled with Florn, lust filling them without him even meaning to. “Ngh…assassination? What are you even-“ He moaned and felt more embarrassed than ever. He shook his head and tried to strengthen his stance but failed. He sighed and his eyes moved to meet Florn. “I didn’t assassinate the king. Me…me and my companion arrived after a long trip from our village. We are heading to the coast to look for a specific type of medicine, one that can cure my disease.” He tried to breathe through the pleasure he was getting but it was all too hard. His cock was extremely hard and he wanted to cum but he felt he couldn’t with the toy inside of his length.

“We had only just arrived and had enough time to…” He blushed and shook his head. “We didn’t even have time to eat before you all rounded us up. We went straight to the hotel from the gate entrance due to some of my injuries.” Another moan escaped him and he felt his cock twitch hard. “Please…please take it out…” Tears formed in his eyes as the want to cum became so unbearable that he thought for sure his body would do it with or without the toy in his member.

Gildir continued to scream feeling the immense pain caused by electrocution, which only got worse when Darrow dialed up the intensity. For a brief moment the thought of death came to his mind, but knowing that Wryn must be suffering at this very moment kept him going, for whatever that's worth. Fortunately the electrocution didn't last long, likely because the human wanted to prolong the torture as long as possible and didn't want to break the poor half-elf too fast. That being said, the electrocution session was enough to make a total mess of Gildir, who was panting heavily with tears, drools, and sweat all over him. He managed to maintain some semblance of strength in his gaze as he glared at the human, but still couldn't help but feel a surge of fear when more guards were called into the room.

Moments latter Gildir was stripped of what remained of his clothing and pushed on the floor. His legs being tied so they remained bent, and his hands were bounded by the bolts on the floor. Gildir knew what was going to happen to him and the thought of being taken by anyone beside Wryn made him want to cry. After all he'd always imagined that it would be Wryn who he'd take his first time, but instead the first man who'd enter him would be this bastard. Yet he kept saying to himself that he mustn't give in since Wryn had endured much worse. He groaned in protest when one of the guards forced his mouth open, when the man's fingers began to press against the back of his throat his gag reflex kicked in and made him want to vomit. He wanted to struggle when the man began to touch his butt, yet he barely had any stregnth left to move a finger. Then one of the guards shoved his filthy cock in Gildir's mouth. He would've bitten the foul thing off if not for the fact that he was panting heavily and the guard held his nose, which forced Gildir have to struggle to breath while the member pounded down his throat and was simply painful. Meanwhile he could feel his inexperienced hole being stretched by the other guard behind him, the sharp pain caused his body to tremble. He groaned painfully as he felt the burning pain from behind which told him that his rear must have been torn, and the constant thrusts which followed just worsened his injuries. All he could do was to lay there and take all the abuse pathetically.

Even though Florn's experience in interrogating people screamed at him that the Elf was telling the truth, he couldn't help but get increasingly curious and suspicious of the poor Elf. The silver haired Elf seemed pathetic and helpless, yet Florn could tell the Elf was extremely aroused, more so than the level the aphrodisiac salve usually produces. At first Florn thought that the Elf must be a prostitute, which would explain the cum in his ass as well as how the Elf seemed so accustomed to the abuse he was getting. But even that wouldn't explain just how turned on the Elf was. The only explanation Florn could think of was that the Elf was an agent of a foreign government and was trained against interrogation like this. As this suspicion grew in the interrogator, every moan, every plead, even the tears streaming down the Elf's cheek now looked like skillful attempt to manipulate him. Huffing spitefully Florn punched Wryn's belly and said: "On your way to collect medicine huh? That's a lame excuse. Your kind is good with healing magic and herbs, what sort of diseases would require you to walk across half of the continent? But you know what? I believe you. I believe you think you're telling the truth, after all, the perfect operative is someone who didn't even know he is one."

Florn raised his hand and grabbed Wryn's silver hair: "Drugs, surgery, magic, hypnosis, there are so many ways to alter someone's mind. Especially the fragile mind of sub-humans. I've seen people who'd committed despicable crimes yet genuinely had no memory of it. But that's only the surface. Once you break him down, tear away all the masks, defenses, and deception, you could always find the truth. And that's what I'm going to do to you!" He let go of Wryn hair and said to the guards: "Take him to the beast pit."

"Yes sir!" The guards smiled sadistically as they detached Wryn from the chains which held him up and dragged him out of the torture chamber. They took him down the hallway to a large pit with its top covered by metal bars. They opened up a hatch then threw the poor Elf inside, onto a pile of bones and rotting flesh which was but one of many.

"What? A new comer? A guard passing by noticed the two and looked down on the poor Elf: "He's a cute one. Such a pity..."

"How long do you think he's gonna survive?" One of the guards said as he locked the hatch.

"A day maybe? Two at most." The other replied.

More and more guards began to gather as they waited eagerly for what was about to happen, then a strange growl came from the shadows. Slowly something emerged from behind a pile of corpses and on first glance, one may mistaken it to be a large wolf of sorts, but the truth was far worse. It looked like someone had sewed a bunch of dead bodies together: it had three wolves' head, a large ape's right arm and the left claw of a lizard man; its body was the patchwork of a skin, fur and scales of various different color, with a large crystal embedded in its chest; its two legs were human, one muscular and the other bony, but they were attached on different direction from usual; behind it a long tail which was made of people's spines wiggled and slithered; but perhaps most frightening of all, the grotesque thing dangling between its legs looked like a cluster of cocks from different people and races sewed together, while a dozen of testicles hanged heavily under it. Obviously no such creature exists in nature, even magical beings like Chimeras are not this foul and unnatural. It could probably be best described as a "flesh golem", powered by similar magic which would animate clay, stone or steel. Though it was not a result of necromancy, at least not in the purest sense of the dark art, the same disregard to the sanctity of life could be seen clearly in this abomination.

The monster turned its dead stares at Wryn and let out a deafening howl. It hopped forward and easily pinned Wryn down under its lizard claw. Two of its wolf heads bite on Wryn's shoulders to keep him in place, luckily most of their teeth had fell off so only a few penetrated the Elf's flesh and didn't cause too much injuries. The monster began to shove its waist against Wryn's hip. The monster pounded at Wryn frantically trying to shove its cluster of cocks inside, and after a dozen of thrusts one of them found its way inside Wryn's abused hole. Once the first one got in, the second, and the third came more easily, tearing Wryn's rear up beyond its limit.

Darrow got hard just listening to Gildir moan against the electricity that was coursing through his muscles. It caused the poor elf to spasm, cry out, and even tear up. Darrow loved the sight and he wanted it to happen more and more. He was right though, he didn’t want to ruin his new play thing so quickly so he turned the machine off, called the guards in and had them strip him naked. Darrow wanted so badly to be the first to try that virgin ass but sadly, he was going to have to be asking some questions.

He watched as the men had their way with Gildir, watching with a smile on his face as the man was pounded from behind, blood coating the cock that was intruding on his tight hole. He paced around the bunch, listening to the men moan in pleasure and the elf grunt and pant against the pain he was feeling. After the first man came inside of the elf, the one using his mouth moved behind Gildir and pushed his cock in without much effort.

Darrow paced back to the front of Gildir and sighed. “Tch…what a slut you are. Look you’re already eating his cock up?” He knelt by Gildir and tilted the slaves face up. “Now, how did you know the King was going to be vulnerable? Who sent you to murder him? Are you working alone or is that whore your partner?” He asked as the man behind Gildir picked up his pace, slapping his ass hard. “Your fighting techniques show me that you’re fully capable of killing our lord so why don’t you set me straight?” He asked holding up the remote to the cables still attached to Gildir’s nipples. “If you lie, I’ll give you another shock, since you loved it so much.” He winked at Gildir and used that sweet voice he had when they first met. Really behind all the giggles and the small talk he wanted to ravage the man infront of him like he was just another prostitute. Then again it wasn’t his job to rape his prisoners, even if he wanted to.

~

Wryn was panting, practically pleading with Florn to take out the device in his member but nothing seemed to be working. His body was on fire, he wanted Gildir to satisfy him, to finish the curse and feed it properly. It seemed it wasn’t being soothed even though he was sure the mark on his pelvis was growing every minute. His words were stopped in his throat as he was punched in the stomach, he coughed out saliva and groaned lowly. His eyes looked up at Florn with hate and he spit out some of the saliva onto the floor. “Its not an excuse! It’s…complicated.” He felt his lips trembling as he spoke and he felt a hand in his hair pulling his face up. He winced and listened as the man spoke. Confusion whirled in his mind and he shook his head

“What are you talking about! Hey! I’m not an operative!! What the fuck are you on!” He was looking around frantically as Florn yelled to the guards to take him to a beast pit. Whatever it was, he didn’t like the sound of it. It sounded painful, like he was going to be eaten alive. Wryn was quickly detached from the chains, screaming that he wasn’t an agent of any kind, telling them that he was just an elf from an isolated village. It didn’t matter though, they didn’t listen to him and they didn’t care. All they cared about was getting their dicks wet and enjoying a good show.

Anger was apparent as he screamed down the hallway. He wanted out, he wanted to be let go, he didn’t want to be a prisoner anymore. After a little bit he stopped screaming and realized he couldn’t get away in his weakened state. The guard threw him inside a giant room that had bones and corpses inside. Fear shocked him and he quickly climbed off the pile and backed up until his back hit a wall. Its cold surface felt nice against his hot skin. His fear stricken eyes darted to the door as it latched and he shook his head looking up at the ceiling. He was going to die in here, and there was nothing he could do. He felt powerless even though he was one of the most well known elf wizards around.

He watched as more guards showed up and it wasn’t until their excited faces started to give him panic that he heard the growl come from the dark. His blood ran cold, he felt his body freeze as he watched the monster emerge. It looked like a giant wolf, but as it emerged more into the light Wryn realized it was something far more terrifying. It was a being that had many different animals sewn together and it looked like it was made for abuse, torture, and then death. His eyes traveled down the thing to meet its many cocks and his stomach lurched. He leaned over and threw up onto the ground beside him and his body instantly jumped into motion. He stood and looked around him for any type of weapon, but was caught without one.

Before he knew it the monster let out a deafening howl that caused the elf to cover his sensitive ears. He watched as it jumped forward, easily closing the distance between Wryn and itself. The clawed side of it pinned him down and the elf tried to push it off but found that the thing was far too strong for him. He shook his head hard as two of its heads leaned down biting onto his shoulders to keep him from moving. He let out of a scream of pain that was gut wrenching to hear. It was more out of fear than pain but some of its teeth did find its way into his fair skin. Wryn fought hard against it, feeling the monster start to move its hips, seeming to try and put one or all of its cocks into him. He looked over at the door and screamed, “Please! I’m not lying! Don’t-“ His words were caught dead as his back arched against the monster and his head leaned back. Pain rioted through his lower half as the monster put a cock inside of him, then another, and another. Tears came easily now and his screams echoed across the walls, easily overpowering all the others in the hallway. He wanted to be saved, wanted to be helped. His pleas turned into incoherent jabber as his cursed body adapted to the monster and he started to get pleasure from the beast. No man should feel okay with what was happening but something in the elfs subconscious took over, and he didn’t feel the pain anymore. His hips started to rock with the monster even though his ass felt torn and shredded his curse let him feel only the intense pleasure from it.

Gildir groaned as he endured the pain of being violated by the guards. But perhaps the more than the physical pain, the psychological turmoil was being carved deep in his very soul. He was disgusted, tainted, he felt he was worthless, not that a half-breed like him worth much in the first place. The elves in the village despised him for his impurity; the humans turned out to be worse since the only person he thought of as a "friend" turned out to be a cultist who sold them out and lead his father get violated, and these humans were treating him like garbage; and the only one he really cared, Wryn, his adopted father and the man he loved, was getting tortured because he was useless. He wanted to give up, he wanted to cry, but he knew that would only please these monsters torturing him.

He wasn't sure how long it took, as it was taking all he had just to cling to the edge of his consciousnesses. But eventually the man ravaging his rear came. Though it by no means meant that Gildir could get any rest, as the one using his mouth quickly got behind him and began to abuse his torn entrance further. By this point Gildir had lost his voice from all the screaming and groaning. He looked up weakly at the red-haired human while continued to bear the pain of being violated from behind and listened to the nonsense he sprouted. "Assassination?" Gildir thought about what the human said and muttered: "I ... gh... a...ah....I have.. n...n.o... idea...what you're....ugh!.... .ah. .ha.... talking about.....!"

But then everything clicked in his mind, or perhaps it should be better described as "snapped". Perhaps it was out of spite, hopelessness or despair, Gildir threw away any semblance of self-preservation instincts and said tauntingly: "But.... but you don't really care, do you?... g..ngh.....it doesn't.... matter... whether I am... innocent...or not.... you're just.... just using the opportunity to... to....torture people...! Yeah... I can see through you fucking.... maggots... can't even fuck someone properly without..gh...!.. without wearing them down with torture first..... ha... haha...! You... pathetic... impotent cowards...!"

The flesh golem continued to thrust its waist frantically, ravaging Wryn?s abused hole endlessly. The majority of the cocks managed to squeeze inside the Elf?s body and stretched his hole far beyond the limit. Blood and cum was spilling all over the place but miraculously, Wryn was still conscious(though only barely), moaning and crying sensually. The guards were in awe at how the Elf seemed to be surviving the beast and almost enjoying the abuse. The beast seemed equally excited by how ?alive? its prey was, its three wolf heads panted and drooled in excitement, making a total mess over Wryn?s head and shoulders while its waist picked up the pace. The cocks inside Wryn?s body pounded against the torn walls of Wryn;s intestine, while the ones didn?t fit in rubbed against the Elf?s butt cheeks as well as his own cock and testicles. After around half an hour of continuous thrusting, the three wolf heads raised up and howled, one of the cocks in the cluster shot out strings of thick slime, followed by another, and another, filling up Wryn?s belly until it began to bloat up as if the poor Elf was pregnant, while the cocks rubbing against Wryn skin from outside spilled the foul slime all over the Elf?s from head to toe.

Seemingly satisfied for the moment, the creature turned around and began to head for the pile of corpses nearby, yet the cluster of cocks were still lodged inside Wryn?s body and due to their angle, they were essentially knotted together and the poor Elf got dragged along behind the monster around the pit as it munched on the rotting flesh and bones. Once the beast had filled its stomach, it turned its attention back at the Elf stuck to its groin and began thrusting once more.

Darrow’s lips tilted up in a mock smile as he listened to Gildir speak, telling him he had no idea what the interrogator was talking about. That was fine, but the next part brought anger to Darrow. He moved like a viper, punching the elf in the face as he listened to the boys ass slap against the guards waist. “You don’t know what you’re talking about whore. This is my day job.” He spit on Gildir and stepped down with his boot onto the poor elfs fingers. He wiggled his boot, wanting to listen to the elf cry. “So since you seem to not want to tell me who you’re working for-“ He trailed off as he hit the electricity button. He leisurely walked to the table as the machine whirred. He grabbed a giant rod in his hands and let up on the button. “You know I always mark my slaves right? They all have a special parting gift from me.”

Darrow’s words no longer were sweet. They were cold, bitterly cold and they sounded like they were out for blood. “Guards!” He screamed and two more men came in from the hallway. “Get this prepared.” He handed them an iron rod that seemed to have a symbol on the end of it. “Branding is something special, once you have my mark everyone will know I broke you.” He grabbed a pair of pliers and closed the distance between him and Gildir. “Until then, how about you tell me who sent you here.” He grabbed the elves hands and quickly held out a finger, his grip tight. He then slid the pliers under one of the elves fingernails and clamped down on it. “I’m sure you see where this is going…the nail ripping from the nail bed is a painful experience that you will gladly not miss if you don’t tell me everything you know.” He pulled feeling the nail not budge but knowing he put enough force in there to make it hurt. He wanted answers, and if this elf wasn’t going to give it to him then he was going to play with him till his heart desires. That was, till he was dead.

~~

Wryn’s consciousness was fading, slipping in and out as his ass was obliterated. His head lulled to the side as his screams and cries became more faint. His voice sore from screaming all day. Wryn could feel the cocks deep inside of him, itching into his intestines and playing a dangerous game of possibly breaking his pelvis. The monster was no gentle either, blood oozed from his hole as he felt it stretch more and more. He wanted to faint, wanted to pass out and not be here for the part of it. His eyes opened and they connected with Florn outside of the room. He hated him, his face had no strength to make a face though and he just laid there, looking out into the hallway as the monster abused him.

After what felt like hours the monster reared its heads up and howled, Wryn though for sure he was finished but as a surge of liquid rushed into his body his own length came all over his stomach. He felt ashamed for his body being so lewd but even if it hurt and if he was probably dying the curse wouldn’t let him relax. The monster came deep inside of him and his stomach bulged uncomfortably. He cried out in pain as the monster dragged him away, still connected at their waist. He wanted off, he pushed hard against the creature trying to push their bodies apart but it wasn’t happening. Wryn didn’t know how many cocks were inside of him but they weren’t coming out until this monster pulled them out.

His strength left him and he dangled sadly from the monsters cocks. He seemed to be eating, he was safe for now. Wryn caught his breath and gently felt around his entrance, coming away with blood and cum. Tears shocked him at this point but they still trickled down his cheeks as he looked at the mess he had become.

Sadly the rest didn’t last long enough. The monster began thrusting back up into him and Wryn’s cries started up once more. About half way into this session Wryn started to feel his mind slipping. The edges of his vision grew black as the monster tore up his insides. His body was filthy, covered in its slime and cum and he wanted nothing more to curl up with Gildir. He felt a gentle hand on his face and his eyes opened, was he dreaming? Gildir stood infront of him, gently caressing his cheek before leaning down and kissing his lips gently. The dream Gildir gently guided Wryn’s body down onto a bed and started undressing him. Touching him in the most gentle way he could manage. Wryn’s dream self was already twitching and moaning against him, begging him to use him.

This was the dream that Wryn fainted to. As he lay there unconscious the monster kept thrusting into him, using his body as if it were a toy. Soon enough it would get bored of its silent toy and toss him aside, and as long as it didn’t get hungry and Wryn hadn’t woken up he would survive. He would survive. He had to get out of here and save Gildir. Man…would he give anything to see Gildir, to hold him and to feel safe. He wondered what sort of torture they were putting him through…seeing how bad his own was.

Gildir groaned in pain when he was punched in the face, as expected the human got infuriated due to his taunts. At this point Gildir had given up hope of getting out of this mess alive, and he wondered if he could enrage the human so much that he would accidentally go too far and kill him, thus put an end to this charade. He couldn't care less if the bastard brand him or not, since he didn't expect to survive all the torture, how his corpse would look didn't really matter. But a part of him still cling on to the thought that perhaps he could see Wryn again before he die, and that was about the only thing that kept the young half-Elf going.

Gildir turned back to the human and watched as the he called for the guards and began to prepare for his next torture, the man's narcissistic monologue getting more and more insufferable by the second. Gildir managed to mutter: "Nobody... sent.. me.. you moron... just do... your fucking worst...." He groaned when his nail began to get pulled, and as more force was applied the agonizing pain began to spread from his fingers. His body squirmed and twisted and his back arched, he tried to scream though his strained vocal cord failed to make much sound.

The flesh golem continued to violate Wryn ferociously, as if the monster had an infinite amount of strength, stamina and desire, and after a while, the guards watching the show eventually got bored and dispersed, even Florn himself started to find the scene tedious. Eventually he left a guard to stay on guard and left, who'd gotten so used to the bestial howl of the creature and Wryn's incoherent groans that he leaned against the wall and began to take a nap. The monster's rampage continued throughout the night, he ravaged the poor elf, released all over him, dragged the elf along with its grotesque members to feed on the rotten corpses around, then go back to violate Wryn, then repeat the cycle again and again.

The next morning Florn came back to check on Wryn. Usually by now the beast would have satisfied its thirst and had discarded the limp body of its victims, and occasionally would've eaten them, but to Florn's surprise the beast was still violating the Elf. Wryn was filled with the beast's cum so much that it began to overflow out of the poor Elf's mouth and nostrils, which even with the beast's many testicles shouldn't be possible. The crystal embedded in its chest was shining a strange rainbow light, and it would seem like its flesh was rotting and melting in a extraordinary rate, as if something was powering the creature to keep going beyond its limit. As for the Elf, he was covered in the beast's filth all over, and had countless cuts, bite marks, and bruises in addition to his whip marks from the night's abuse, not to mention his rear and intestines must be damaged far beyond anyone should be able to survive, yet the elf lived, though only barely, he was undeniably alive.

"By the gods... What the hell is going on...?" Florn muttered as he watched the flesh golem continued to violate the Elf while rapidly falling apart. One by one the parts sewed together began to fell off and melted into a puddle of foul smelling red ooze, starting from the three wolf heads to its bestial arms, to the flesh and bones of its torso and its legs and tail, and finally the cluster of cocks and balls. Even the crystal which was the core of the flesh golem shattered and turned to dust. At the end only the Elf remained, with filthy cum flowing out of his gaping rear and overflowing from his mouth. Florn stood there baffled and astonished, but he quickly snapped out of his shock.

At this point Florn's suspicion of the Elf had turned into a firm conviction, since the only explanation he had to the sight in front of him was that the Elf must have some sort of protection against integration methods like this. He ordered his man to take Wryn out of the pit and back to the torture chamber. He dumped a bucket of cold water on Wryn and used a electric wand to shock him awake. He said: "Looks like I've underestimated you, Elf scum. I've never thought you could break the golem in this state. How did you do it? Ah no matter, I'll squeeze the answer out of you, even if I have to cut you to a thousand pieces and grind you to dust!"

Florn talked to the guards who quickly left the room. A few moments latter they returned with a large chest and put it on the floor. "I've never thought I'd actually need to use this..." Florn muttered as he opened the chest and took out a strange object. It looked like a dried up corpse of some sort of six-legged lizard the size of an infant. Florn bite on his finger and dripped his blood on it, then suddenly the lizard began to bloat up, coming back to life. Its black and withered surface quickly turned into a shiny purple, its blank eyes flickered to life and looked around curiously. It let out a creepy hiss when he saw Florn, who petted it in an almost affectionate manner. "Go ahead my dear!" Florn smiled as he put the strange lizard down who quickly crawled towards Wryn, finding its way to the Elf's abused hole and poked its head inside. Having been stretched so much by the golem it was easy for the lizard to squeeze deeper and deeper into Wryn, and soon enough the tip of its tail disappeared inside the Elf's body. Given the abuse Wryn had suffered so far, a lizard inside him seemed like nothing, but suddenly the lizard began to send waves of electrical current from inside which caused Wryn's body to spasm, but it didn't cause much pain. After a short while the spasm stopped, Florn looked down at Wryn with a sadistic smile and said: "Stand up!" As soon as the words left Florn's mouth, electric currents coursed through Wryn's body and forced his muscles to move. Seeing his trick had worked, Florn then commanded: "Follow me."

Controlled by the creature inside him, Wryn's body followed Florn's orders and followed him down the hallway. At first Wryn's movements were rather strange, like a poorly controlled string puppet, but with every step he took the lizard inside seemed to learn to control Wryn better and better, until he seemed to act normally on his own accord. They returned to the jail cells where all the non-humans were kept, and they all gasped when they saw the tortured Elf, covered in filth and injuries, with a belly bloated up as if he was pregnant. Florn opened one of the cell doors and let Wryn get inside. He then commanded the Elf: "Suck their dicks and drink their cum. Once you're done then move onto the next cell. Come back to the torture chamber when you have sucked a hundred dicks."

I feel like such a dick for what I did to Wryn lol

Darrow listened as the elf told him to do his worst. He couldn’t help but smile, permission to kill the little elf was practically just handed to him. He pulled harder on the nail in his hand. He twisted it and listened to the poor elf trying to scream but was unable to do so. He yanked the nail from its nailbed and smiled a little at the bloody nail in the pliers. “No one sent you? Really? So you’re telling me you didn’t assassinate the king?” He asked setting the nail down on the tile. He grabbed his other hand and pulled it a little closer grabbing the nail on it too. He didn’t even take a moment before ripping it off of his finger and putting it with the other one.

“Do my worst? Do you want to die?” He asked and stood, throwing the pliers to the side. He shifted and stood, wondering when Florn wanted to get the two of them together. They sort of made a plan to get together with their prisoners and torture them together. The thought was that maybe it would make them talk more than they already were. Darrow didn’t know if that would really work but the other elf seemed super cute and Darrow wanted a trip with him. He paused hearing the door open and he smiled as a red hot poker was handed to him. “Ah…” He walked around to Gildir’s ass and pressed the hot rod to his fair skin, listening to it sizzle away the skin there.

~~

Darkness, movement, emptiness. He couldn’t tell what was happening but the constant motion of his body lead him to believe that the monster was still using him. He no longer screamed, he no longer fought, he couldn’t. He had no energy even if he wanted to. He didn’t know how long he was being abused by that giant creature but he knew it had to be way longer than just a day. His body was sore but none of that mattered anymore. He was unconscious, his body acting on its own as he felt like he was drowning on monster sperm.

Cold water and electricity woke him from his unconscious state and he sat up sputtering and spitting it out from his mouth. His body shook from the shock and his he couldn’t stop coughing. It hadn’t been a good sleep and his body felt horrible. He lulled his head to the side as he realized Florn was back. His eyes leveled with the man as he realized he was speaking to him. Wryn shook his head and groaned, “I didn’t do anything…” His voice was hoarse, sore from all the screaming. He looked down at his body and realized there was blood, bruises, and nasty slime on his body. He wanted to cry, or die, or both to just get out of here.

Sadly though, Florn’s next statement made him realize that he was far from done with him. He brought a chest into the room and sat it down. A dead, dried up corpse of a lizard was pulled out from it and Florn bit his finger, using his blood to awaken the creature. Wryn squirmed, dark magic didn’t make him comfortable. “What are you doing…” He asked with as much energy he could muster. Florn put the lizard down on the ground and it quickly crawled towards the bound elf. He squirmed where he was pulling on his restraints as the lizard crawled up his body, finding its way to his hole. “No! Get it out!” he screamed. Not because it hurt but because it felt so strange.

That wasn’t all though, the lizard once inside sent waves of electricity through his body causing the small elf to shiver and spasm. He wanted to cum again as horrible as that was. He knew his body was being strange. The curse was hyper active, his body was being used over and over again and the mark on his pelvis was growing. He hadn’t noticed it earlier but it had gone from a small mark to a much larger one, now inching up toward his bellybutton.

A demand came from Florn and although Wryn didn’t want to stand his body made him. He whimpered lowly and followed Florn, realizing that the currents were going to control his body. They walked down a hallway that led back to the cell he had been in originally. The elves mangled body was open for all to see as he was let inside. As he walked slime from the monster slowly left his body, lessening the amount his stomach was bloated.

Florn ordered him to suck the dicks of a hundred men and to come back to the chamber when he was finished. He didn’t even oblige but the lizard inside of him did and looked around the room for pray. There were already non-humans looking at him, men had their urges. One stood and walked to Wryn, his controlled body unzipped his pants and started to suck him off. As he did this, to the surprise of the non-human who was actually just trying to help him, another man stood and came to them, pulling his cock out and stroking it. Wryn paused with the one and turned his head sucking on the new cock that was infront of him.

As he stayed in there, more men came up to him, all using his mouth to get off. Sometimes more than once, by the time he left that cell he had sucked 30 men off and was onto another cell to do the same. This kept happening until he was finished and 100 men had cum into his mouth and he had drank their cum. His controlled body found its way back to the torture chamber and he collapsed on the floor there. He wanted it out of him, “Please…” tears fell down his cheeks as he curled in on himself, cum dripping from his hole as it still tried to get out all the slime inside. He wanted Gildir, he wanted out, he wanted to be loved not abused. He wondered what gentle sex even felt like anymore.

Gildir was like a fish out of water, groaning, twitching, trying to scream but failing, his body arched back and his eyes rolled up. The pain of having his finger nail pulled was far worse than he could ever imagined, so much so that he'd forgotten the man still ravaging his rear, which to be frank was getting a bit numb at this point. He gave a quick glance at his bloody finger but quickly turned his gaze away and followed Darrow's movement. He trembled when the door opened and a guard passed the red hot poker to the human and braised for what's to come. He gritted his teeth as he felt the burning pain on his butt cheek, the smell of burnt flesh quickly came up his nostril. He panted heavily as the pain overwhelmed him and he cried: "What do I care about your fucking king! You don't matter, I don't matter! Nothing in this fucking world matters!... ugh... er.... a.hah..ah............ah.........!" What little remained of Gildir's pride had shattered to pieces and he began to sob: "Just... just end this.... kill me if you want I don't care.... just end this...." But even in the depth of despair there was still one thing left in Gildir's mind: " But please let Wryn.... the other Elf I was with... just let him go... please...." He prayed to the gods that they have mercy in their divine plans to see Wryn get out of this place alive, but then if the gods really have mercy, would they really allow such hell and injustice to exist? At that moment he thought about the "god" those cultists were babbling about, and he was almost inclined to pray to that thing if he could see Wryn again. What Gildir didn't realize was that his prayer was about to be answered in the worse way possible.

Florn went back to his office for some paper works while he left the guards to watch over Wryn as he was forced to pleasure all the other prisoners in the cells. After a while a guard came and reported that Wryn had completed the task he'd given him, and Florn returned to the torture chamber, finding the Elf collapsed on the floor. He could tell how broken the Elf was, but he thought one last step was needed. Florn commanded: "Stand up Elf. Follow me."

The lizard inside Wryn compelled him to follow the torturer's every move. He lead Wryn down the hallway and soon found themselves in front of another torture chamber. Florn opened the door and there they were, Darrow, Gildir, and the guard violating him. Florn turned to look at Wryn and smiled sadistically, knowing very well that with the lizard controlling the Elf's every muscle, he couldn't cry or call for his companion no matter how much he wanted to. Florn turned to look at Darrow and said: "Sorry to interrupt Darrow, but I've made progress with this pointy-ears here." He smiled: "He'd confessed that his companion was the perpetrator for the assassination, and that he was but an unfortunate victim who was used to be his cover for his crimes. Isn't that right?"

Florn waited for the Elf's answer and smiled in satisfaction. He took the hot metal poker from Darrow's hand and passed it to Wryn and said: "You must be holding quite a grudge for how much you've suffered because of this criminal." He paused for a moment for dramatic effect and commanded the Elf to do the unthinkable: "Use this to beat him up, step on his face, piss on him, then rape his ass."

(I just realized that I've never took the plug out of Wryn's dick. Let's just say it fell off when he was in the beast pit?)

Darrow loved the way Gildir squirmed. It made him feel powerful and that’s what men who had this job want. He smiled sadistically and pulled the poker from his ass. “Oh? So now you want to talk?” He asked tilting his head and pushing the poker back onto his ass listening to it sizzle in the small room. The smell of burning flesh was nauseating and he wanted to throw up but it got the elf talking. His next mention of his companion made him tilt his head and he chuckled. “Oh I’m sure your little friend…ah Wryn you called him? Will be fine. He ‘s with one of the most dangerous interrogators, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is already dead.” He slapped Gildir’s burnt ass and handed the poker to another man as he pushed the guy ravaging the elves ass away. “That or later you will get a little present…I’m sure it won’t be one you’ll enjoy.”

~~

When Florn came back to the chamber Wryn was trying to catch some sleep. Sadly, he didn’t get much of it because when his torturer came back he ordered him to stand. He did, thanks to the lizard deep inside of him. Its shocks became bearable but if he fought what Florn wanted they got worse. He followed him down a hallway until they came to another chamber. Wryn’s eyes were glued to the floor, seeming to be in a haze of pain and exhaustion. He didn’t seem to care anymore about what was happening to himself and just wanted to die to get out of all this. The door opened and Wryn’s eyes lifted and his heart fell out from his chest.

He opened his mouth to say something but couldn’t and is body wouldn’t listen to him to run to Gildir and make sure he was okay. The interrogator was standing not too far from Gildir, his smile growing when he saw the other elf. Wryn’s eyes shifted down to Gildir and he wanted so badly to cry. He was bloody, exhausted, and sobbing on the floor. The strong man he had grown to be was no longer there, instead he was just a child again begging for his father to protect him. Florn spoke before he could do anything and Wryn felt himself get confused. He had never said anything about Gildir other than that he had no part in it. Hell, he didn’t even really mention him during his scratches with death.

Wryn didn’t look much better though, he was still bloody, bruised, cum ridden, and his body shook from the intense orgasms he had been having for a day. Florn asked if everything was correct that he had said and Wryn fought hard not to say yes. His body spasmed and he had to lean against the door frame in order to not fall down. Finally he pushed out a groaned “Yes” that didn’t sound like he wanted to say it at all. He wanted his eyes to water, wanted his body to stop moving like it was but he couldn’t.

Darrow, or so Florn called him, clapped his hands and shook his head. “Honestly must you apologize? I don’t mind sharing my toy with you if you let me play with yours.” He smiled a little and closed the distance between himself and Wryn. His hands trailed over his abused body. “He’s so obedient. How did you get him to listen to your every word? Did you use the thing?” he asked in excitement looking up at Florn.

Wryn was given his next set of instructions and his hand reached out for the poker without him wanting it. His eyes flicked up to Florn and he hoped he could see the hate that was there. He wanted to tell him off, tell him to stick this poker where the sun didn’t shine. The lizard however, shocked him again as if to tell him it was a warning and when he took a step forward, pushing the will to stop moving the lizard pushed harder. He let out a cry and his feet started to move. He stood above Gildir without any real hesitation and instead his head turned due to the lizard and his mouth opened. “Master? Are the plans to kill the elf?” His voice sounded strange. Like it had been used far too much but it didn’t even really sound like his own.

He didn’t wait for a response because the lizard knew he had to carry out the task even if it did kill the elf. He lifted his arms with the poker in his hands and started to beat the other elf. Wryn couldn’t hold it back anymore and tears ran down his face even as he was getting shocks from the lizard to tell him to stop doing such a thing. It had control of his limbs, of his body, but not his mind. He was still terrified as his foot landed on Gildir’s bloody face, stamping it into the ground. He looked horrible, the lizard didn’t let him take it easy on Gildir and beat him to a pulp, his skin burning here and there as the hot sections touched his skin. His back was strips of red burnt flesh and red marks from the rods connections.

Wryn for some reason didn’t need much help to need to pee and so his body went ahead and did it. The lizard using his muscles to piss all over Gildir’s body till his bladder was empty. Which really it wasn’t a lot considering parasites ate most of it and he hadn’t had anything to drink since then but still.

Darrow whistled, “Damn…I’ve never seen you get this rough with a slave before. Did you put him in the pit?” He asked as he crossed his arms across his chest watching the elf beat the shit out of Gildir and then piss on him. “You really outdid yourself with this one. What did he say that pissed you off so much?” He bumped shoulders with Florn and chuckled. He thought it was all pretty funny actually and knew all too well that the other prisoner hadn’t thrown Gildir under the bus. It sounded like their relationship was much more than just companions.

Gildir's eyes widened when he saw the figure at the door, and it was none other than Wryn. His joy only lasted for a brief moment however when he saw the horrible state he was in: covered in filth, bruises and cuts, with a belly bloated up almost like he was pregnant with a child. Even in his worst nightmares couldn't he ever imagine what would Wryn could have suffered to end up like this. Tears flowed down his cheek as he tried in vain to use his strained throat to call out his loved one. Hatred and rage filled his heart as he tried to struggle out of his restraints so that he could exact revenge upon these monsters for what they've done; but at the same time he was filled with fear, as he knew the humans must be planning something horrible to let them meet.

Gildir couldn't believe his ears when he heard what the human said, that Wryn had "confessed" about his "crime". He trembled and looked at Gildir in disbelief when the older elf confirmed what the human said. For a moment Gildir thought he'd lost his mind, that all the torture had messed him up so much that he began to hallucinate things. After all there was simply no way Wryn would ever betray him and sell him out, right? He looked on in utter despair and horror when Wryn took the metal pike from the human, and when burning pain hit him, it hurt like never before. All the torture he'd suffered so far seemed like child's play comparing to this. Every strike Wryn made on Gildir's flesh resonated throughout his body and into his very soul, breaking him, shattering his spirit. If Gildir was in a better state of body and mind, he'd certainly notice how unnatural Wryn's movements were, and how much pain there were in his eyes, but having been worn down so much his mind could only sink deeper into doubt and despair. Who exactly was Gildir? A half elf, a bastard, the son of the woman who Wryn used to love and some filthy human. What was Gildir if not a constant reminder of Wryn's failure and his mother's betrayal? Not to mention how Gildir had abused Wryn's condition to satisfy his own desire, and his inability to protect Wryn from the cult before, then these monsters now. Why would Wryn care if Gildir live or die?

While Wryn carried out Gildir's torture, the two interrogators enjoyed the show and chatted among themselves. Florn looked at the handsome officer and said in a low voice: "Yeah....there's something weird about this guy but I'm not sure what exactly. I mean this elf survived the flesh golem fucking him for a whole night nonstop, and the golem melted into a puddle afterwards! How could I not be suspicious? The lizard seemed to be working thus far but I wouldn't mind if you chime in and help things along." Despite how Florn literally having near full control over the Wryn, something about the Elf just creep the interrogator out, like he was gazing into an endless abyss and all he'd done was feeding its hunger.

As they chatted Wryn had completed most of his task, with the last remaining one being raping the poor half Elf. The lizard inside Wryn hesitated for a moment since 'rape' was quite a vague order, plus the fact that Gildir's rear was occupied by the guard. Luckily it didn't take long for the guard to finally reach climax and dump his filth down Gildir's bloody entrance and stepped away, allowing the lizard to move Wryn into position, and ramming his erection down the half-elf's body mercilessly.

Wryn wondered why Gildir didn?t talk, why he didn?t cry out. He wondered why he didn?t ask him why? He wanted to explain to him that none of this was him. None of this had to do with him at all. But then again the lizard inside of him didn?t wait for anything and pulled his body behind Gildir?s. Wryn?s hands moved grabbing Gildir?s ass and he moved his hips into position behind Gildir. It was the most satisfying feeling as his cock was sucked in by Gildir. He moaned lowly as it buried itself deep inside the other elf. He had never experienced this side of things before and it wasn?t all that bad.

Darrow shifted on his feet and looked over to Florn. His eyebrows knitted together and he sighed, ?What ever could you mean? That doesn?t make any sense?had he told you anything was wrong with him?? He asked moving a little closer to Florn. He wondered if he was pulling his leg. They had been working together for quite some time now and they sometimes would get together, fuck, then go have a drink and talk about their prisoners for the day. It was fun but it also made work difficult sometimes when Darrow wanted to get laid at work.

Wryn shifted his weight behind Gildir, one of his hands moving and grabbing the elves waist. His hips started to move, rocking back and forth as he started to thrust up into Gildir. His hips were moving on their own but the pleasure he was feeling was all he really needed. He wanted to be fucked by Gildir, wanted to be held by him?one last time. He closed his eyes tightly as he slammed into Gildir harder and harder, the lizard pushing his body until he came inside Gildir. Then again that wasn?t enough and his hips kept moving, causing the little elf to shiver and moan behind Gildir.

The interrogator pushed hair from his face and sighed, ?What if he has some sort of dark magic that made the golem melt like that?.you know they are magical so maybe he?s just the bad kind? Then again look at him, he?s so frail and yummy looking I doubt that would be accurate?? He flicked his tongue over his lips as he listened to the two men before him moaning in pleasure. There was no more torture and had the elves been in a different situation this would be romantic. Darrow always got horny during his interrogations. He always wanted to join the action or go find someone else to sleep with him if the slaves weren?t up to fucking him properly. This made work difficult because he didn?t like most of the other interrogators. Florn was rough, scary, violent, and his sex was too. Darrow loved it, him and is sadistic mind didn?t mind being abused while he was fucked. He stood there now thinking about all the things he himself could be doing other than this and sex was one of them.

(Unless you have something else in mind I think after these few scenes Wryn should bust them out XD)

Gildir's body twitched helplessly when he was entered from behind by Wryn. On a different day this could've been great, literally his dreams come true, but at that moment what Gildir thought he was getting was Wryn's hatred towards him. Yet even so, even when Wryn had betrayed him and joined forces with his torturers, a part of him still found pleasure in Wryn's thrusting. After all, it was Wryn, the one man he loved more than anything in the world, and he'd gladly take anything Wryn give him, even anger, even pain, even hate. His shattered mind ignored the pain from his bruised face, from his bleeding finger, from his soring muscles and from his scorched and beaten back, and focused on his torn, bleeding rear. He felt how Wryn's erection tore his injuries further and his blood gushed out of them, each thrust making things worse and each thrust brought him more pain and yet, he enjoyed it. In a perverse way he almost loved it. Something inside Gildir was probably broken beyond repair and he began to fantasize about Wryn killing him, whether it's by beating him to death, stomping his head and spilling his brain over the floor, drowning him in a pool of his piss, or even better, smashing all his internal organs with his cock. Oh what Gildir wouldn't do to just die at Wryn's hands! When Wryn reached climax inside him Gildir too, spilled out his cum on the cold prison floor.

And such change in Gildir's reaction didn't escape Florn's attention, and he became convinced that the black-haired Elf was probably broken enough, but still wondered if the same could be said for Wryn. At this point Florn was more concerned in making sure that he could break Wryn completely than actually gaining any information. He turned to Darrow and said: "I think it's about time we wrap things up. How do you think we should end this? Maybe let silver hair kill black hair with his bare hands? That'd definitely break silver hair down."

Yeah I'm okay with them breaking out now. Feel free to reek as much havoc and cause as much death and destruction, it's up to you. Do you want Darrow and Florn to survive? I never intended for Florn to live through this but if you want you can let Darrow live. Cause you seems to be enjoying him a lot. Maybe we could like leave him heavily injured and barely survive, so he would make it his personal mission to chase the two down or something?

Oh and also, I mentioned above that something was broken inside Gildir. Gildir was still pretty young (for an Elf) and inexperienced so I think he should be feeling the consequence of the torture more so than Wryn (not to mention that thanks to the curse, Wryn was pretty much enjoying it from halfway). So what I have in mind is that Gildir would be pretty unstable for a while, having like flashbacks and panic attacks and stuff. When he's in panic mode he'd be flipping between almost afraid of touching/being near Wryn and being uncontrollably masochistic and begging Wryn to harm him. It's gonna change their dynamic quite significantly so I wanna ask if you're okay with it.

Wryn moaned lowly as he felt his cum shoot into Gildir, filling him up. Mixing with blood and cum he pulled out, his cock dripping with the juices from inside Gildir. He felt something inside of him turn sour. His heart felt cold, his entire body though was on fire. He let out a cry of pain as his body doubled over, heat enflaming his insides. The lizard slithered out of his abused hole, trying to escape from the elves growing body temperature. He hugged his waist in agony as his body seemed to shift. His temples hurt, it was like a hammer against his brain and he wanted so badly to black out?well?maybe he would?

His eyes opened and they found Gildir, looking into his eyes with a groan before he doubled over and threw up all the slime and cum that had been deposited into his stomach. After a few moments of pain and cries from the silver haired elf a light flashed, forcing everyone else in the room to turn their gaze.

Darrow covered his eyes with a moan and when the light cleared he blinked away the spots in his vision. His eyes turned back to the elf who had suddenly just started screaming in pain. What his eyes saw wasn't the elf at all. He seemed to be a little taller now, his fingernails were sharp as if they could cut metal, and he had horns. Darrow blinked again and shook his head, he had horns. A deep purple mist filled the air around Wryn as the thing cracked its neck. The used to be elves shoulders rolled, as if getting used to his new body.

"What are you! Those collars keep you from using magic, there is no way you are able to be casting anything right now!" Darrow yelled, a hint of fear slicked in his voice.

The creature cocked its head, its horns moving with it. When it turned Darrow realized that the man now had a full mark on his pelvis and it itched its way up his torso. On the elfs left eye was another tattoo, and those eyes, those eyes were now purple. The interrogator took a step back and the demon smirked. "What? You afraid of me now?"

In a flash the demon closed the distance between himself and Darrow, his right hand clasping the mans throat hard. He lifted him in the air and chucked him across the room like he was a doll. The loud thud of his unconscious body hitting the floor was the only sound that could be heard. The demon?s eyes flashed to Florn, "You're turn, but I'm going to kill you for all the bullshit you put this body through. Do you think I like coming into a weak body? Look at this, its awful." He sighed and walked to Florn trailing a hand down his chest. "It's no matter, I'll just make your body look just as bad. I'm sure you like beasts right? How long can a normal human survive with a monster like the one you fed Wryn to?" He asked tilting his head with a sweet smile. "Oh that's right a day at most because the creature fucks non-stop till its prey can no longer move, then it eats them. Sooo, my equivalent would be?" He paused tapping his slender finger on his chin. "Ah!" He smiled and whistled.

He waited patiently before a portal opened up on the ground beside him. A giant beast crawled up out of the hole, growling and drooling up a storm. It had the shape of a dog but it had no fur, its skin was a deep rust red and it smelled of death. "This is Cherus, Play with him for a little won't you? Hell get's a little boring after awhile." The portal closed and the hellhound jumped onto Florn ripping his clothes from his body and scratching his skin underneath. The demon turned its attention then to Gildir who was still secured in his shackles. He sighed lightly, a small hint of love for the boy coming through Wryn. The silver haired elf was taking a step back right now though, he wasn't here and the demon's eyes hardened.

He turned quickly to Darrow's limp body and walked to it. He reached down and picked up the man's arm. He used his foot against Darrow's head to push as he pulled with his arms. It didn't take much effort for the arm Wryn was holding to pop out of its socket and then rip away from Darrow's body. The interrogator woke up screaming in pain for him to stop and was holding his shoulder, trying so badly to get away. Nothing worked though, Wryn's demon was stronger and it ripped the arm off and threw it next to Darrow. "Gildir right?" He asked turning back to Gildir.

"Do you want to leave with me? Or stay locked up in here like a whore?" He asked, his feet moving to Gildir and kneeling beside him. One of his hands reached under his chin and lifted his face. "Make your decision quickly, Cherus can't keep Florn from screaming and other guards will be arriving soon." Even though he was a demon he still knew his host would be weakened if it lost Gildir. They had a closer bond than even the older elf knew and apparently part of it was running through the demon too. They did share the same mind, the same feelings, they were the same people but the demon could do what Wryn couldn't, kill.

So this is what Wryn's full transformed demon form looks like. With this form he can teleport through the portals and command other demonic beings such as the hellhound that kills Florn. The demon and Wryn share a mind link because the demon is using Wryn as a host. I think it would be nice to have the demon aware of Wryn's feelings for Gildir and letting him act on them by sleeping with Gildir. I also think that the demon side of Wryn can give Gildir the S & M sex he is looking for XD

large.jpg

Florn was paralyzed by fear as he looked at the Elf's transformation, though somehow the word "metamorphosis" came to his mind. It was at that moment did Florn finally understood what about the Elf that creep him out, and he was right in the sense that there was more about the Elf that meets the eye. But ironically it was his own experience and great intuition that caused his own demise. He screamed in horror when a portal open beneath him and a grotesque beast emerged and jumped on him, and as the monster's claw tore his clothes to pieces and left bloody cuts on his body. The gruesome scene that followed marked the end of the man called Florn, and it was quite a fitting end to say the least.

As for Gildir, it took a while for his fractured mind to finally register what was happening around him. He lifted his head and looked around, the hellish beast violating and mauling the human torturer didn't really interest him one bit. Soon he saw the man he was looking for. Wryn, his adopted father, his love, and if the gods would allow, his executioner, but something wasn't right. Wryn was taller, had long, sharp nails, had a rather suggestive tattoo over his pelvis, as well as some markings on one of his eye. But most notably Wryn now had a pair of horns protruding out of his head. He watched with amusement when Wryn tore the arm off from that cursed human and chuckled, ridiculing just how insane he must have become to see hallucinations like this.

And then Wryn looked down at him and asked about his name. Now Gildir was more than convinced that he was hallucinating since there was no way Wryn wouldn't know who he was. It would seem that the gods at least had the mercy to let him see a good dream before he die. Without hesitation Gildir smiled and nodded. Of course he'd go with Wryn, he'd go to the edge of the world, or the depth of hell for his adopted father, and given how Wryn looked the latter seemed quite possible.

Can we talk about the lore of "demons" in this world? Cause I want to make sure that we're on the same page regarding what they are, what's their relationship with the cult, the mark, the monster, and the supposed "god" the cultists worship.

My initial idea for the god was that it's less of a "evil god" but more of a "force of nature", and just by being in proximity to this world it caused all sort of chaos. But since we've incorporated the concept of "demons" and "hell" into the story, I think I'm going to make it a more clearly malicious being now. So the Evil God is essentially this world's equivalent of Satan and he was imprisoned in what became known as "hell". Throughout the ages it would send demons to corrupt people and drag their souls down to hell so it could gain power to break free. Eventually it got enough power to send its avatar (the white monster) into the world. The avatar would then search for suitable person to mark, and the marked person would give birth to the Outer God itself and thus allow it to enter this world. Basically a twisted version of the conception of Christ if you will.

I'm thinking Wryn's demon is essentially the "Maria" in the scenario, but it's not yet strong enough to mate with the Avatar to give birth to the Evil God yet, and thus it would entertain Gildir and Wryn to continue their pointless journey while it feed upon people's energy (cum) more. Though given how interconnected it is with Wryn's feelings it may end up not wanting to go through with the whole thing.

Anyway that's what I have in mind for the lore of the "demon", "hell", and the "god" they serve. Tell me what you think.