Help us, Otokonoko. You're our only hope.

phmmoura

Hi everyone XD

A while back I released a BL short story collection on Amazon involving cross-dressing men

Now I'm sharing the first story for free.

Hope you enjoy XD

PS: This story is Lemon. It contains NSFW scene. You've been warned XD

“Please, Mika, please! I know I’m asking for a lot but you’re the only one who can do this on such short notice!” the director begged.

Mika could not believe as his friend got on his knees.

Even though he was on the path to be a professional actor, the offer to play the main role didn’t appeal to him at all.

For the moment, his minor roles on the play were enough.

I’d be playing background and nameless characters, but at least I’d be a male character for the first time, he had thought at the time.

Mika even had a couple lines that had some importance on the plot.

As everyone worked hard every day, Mika had dreamed of playing the main role.

The play is so interesting any actor would be happy to participate… but…

But he had never imagined, not even in his wildest dream, the people involved in the play would surround him and beg him to substitute the female protagonist.

Under all those stares, Mika’s resolve of never playing a female role ever again failed.

“Fine… I’ll take the role,” he said in a low and defeated voice.

The three people around him cheered. The director grabbed Mika’s hand with both his. “Thanks, Mikael. Thank you so much. You’re a lifesaver.”

“Yeah… sure…” Despite his mixed feelings, Mika couldn’t help but smile.

Even if it’s a female role, at least it’s the main character, he said to himself, trying to get excited about his new role.

“Come, Mika, we need to make adjustments to the costumes now.” Amanda, his best friend and the person in charge of costumes dragged him to the dressing room. “Take off your clothes.”

With a huge sigh, Mika obeyed, undressing everything except for the underwear.

Can’t believe I’m gonna dress as a girl and go on stage… again, he thought, his cheeks reddening.

“Oh, c’mon. Take off the undies too,” said Amanda after she got one of the costumes and her sewing kit. “You don’t need to get embarrassed. It’s me. How many times have I dressed you as a girl?”

“I’d rather not remember… Actually, I’ve been trying to erase that from my mind.”

Amana sighed exasperatedly. “Fine, fine. Put this on while I’ll go the little girl’s room. Be right back,” she said and left the dressing room.

Mika stared at the white lacy panties before him. He picked it up, feeling the fabric with his fingers.

Can’t believe I’m gonna wear panties again, he thought for a moment before putting them on. At least they’re comfortable…

Mika looked himself in the mirror on the corner.

He already looked like a girl. But with the underwear, no one would think he was anything other than a girl with really, really small breast.

Even his manhood didn’t create a visible bulge in that lacy panties.

He was feeling completely dejected when Amanda was back.

“Oh. You already look girly enough. You won’t even need much makeup,” she said, walking to him. “I’m actually jealous.”

“Thanks,” he said in a monotone voice, staring her with empty eyes. “That’s what every guy wants to hear.”

The girl laughed. “You’re welcome. Now raise your arms.”

With another sigh, Mika once again did as told.

Amanda unwrapped the metric tape from her neck and took the boy’s measurements. While Mika sat and waited, she wrote down the numbers on a little notebook then picked up the dress for the next scene and started adjusting.

“Hey, Mika,” Amanda said after a while.

“What…?”

“Thank you so much for accepting the part,” she said, and Mika could tell she meant it.

Under that much sincerity from someone who’s usually teasing him, the boy blushed and averted his eyes.

“It’s not a big deal,” he mumbled, scratching his arm. “It’s just me, dressing as a girl and going on stage… again… luckily I’m used to this…” His eyes became lifeless as he let out a hollow laugh.

“No,” Amanda said in a firm voice. “It is a huge deal. I know how much you hated when people teased you for doing female roles. And I know you swore you’d never cross-dress again. So, once again, thank you for putting all those feelings aside to help us.”

“Yeah, could you stop acting like this?” Mika let out an awkward laugh to break the mood. “I’m used to you teasing me, you know?”

Her hands stopped adjusting the dress as she turned to him.

“How do you really feel about accepting the main female lead role?” she asked, looking him in the eyes.

Mika dropped his shoulders and stared at the ground.

“I hate it,” he admitted in a low and frustrated voice. “Ever since I was a kid, people made me play the girl roles just because I have this girly face and delicate body. I lost count of how many times I promised myself I’d stop that. But there was always an important role. When I got in college, I vowed myself I’d leave the female roles in the past…”

“I knew how much you’ve been struggling with this, but I had no idea you felt like this.” Amanda ran across the room to hug Mika. “This play would be your first male role after a long time, right?”

He nodded.

“Ten years, to be exact,” Mika added. Then he let out the hollow laugh again. “I spent most of my life playing girls than boys.”

She hugged him tighter with one arm.

“Thank you so much again. I really need this. My idiot boyfriend who keeps insisting we call him the director all the time also need this.”

“I know, I know.” Mika patted her on the back, vaguely aware that he was hugging a girl while almost completely naked. Guess I can’t be considered a threat wearing these cute panties…

Even if his friend didn’t remind him, Mika was well aware of what was at stake on the play.

Due to some unfortunate events, the director had to take over a production that received awful critics. He wasn’t at fault though. Not only he was forced to accept, there was no time to fix the terrible script.

He tried his best to save the play and create something enjoyable. Unfortunately, in the end, it was his name attached to those harsh critics.

This was his second chance after a long time.

He needs to make this play successful, Mika thought.

And he wasn’t the only one. Amanda also needed this play to be a success. She had spent weeks coming up with every single costume and sewing everything herself.

She’s almost graduating… if this play a success, many people will see her clothes… This could really help her career

Slapping himself on the cheeks mentally, Mika made his decision. Alright. Everyone needs me. I’m a man. There’s no way I can let my friends down because of a little cross-dressing! For them, I’ll give my best in yet another female role.

“Hey, how much do you weight?” Amanda asked suddenly.

Mika widened his eyes. He became red and averted his eyes. “45 kilos,” he said in a low voice. It was embarrassing for him to weigh less than most girls he knew.

“Wow, less than that bitch. Hey, it’s less than me!” Amanda exclaimed with a note of jealousy in her voice.

“Don’t say it…” Mika blushed even more.

“I’m done. Put this on, you skinny brat.”

Amanda helped him put on the short sundress that barely covered his thighs. With a belt, a plastic headband, and high heels, Mika was ready.

“You look perfect!” she said, walking around Mika to check every side. “No one will even imagine you’re a boy.”

“Thanks… I guess…” he said with an awkward smile.

The cross-dressing boy made sure he didn’t look himself in the mirror. He knew he would die of embarrassment. It’s so sad the vow I made to myself died so soon.

With a heavy sigh, he left the dressing room and headed back to the main stage. To add to his dejection, Mika noticed that he had no problem whatsoever with the heels.

Guess it’s like riding a bike, he thought with a hollow chuckle.

“Mika, you look terrific!” the director said. He raced to the cross-dressing boy and hugged him. “Thank you so much for doing this.”

“Yeah… sure… no problem…”

Despite Mika’s lack of enthusiasm, the director smiled.

“Since you already know the lines, let’s start from the last scene.”

The now main female lead felt uncomfortable. He wanted to shift his penis in the panties, but he knew he shouldn’t.

The protagonist wouldn’t… couldn’t do that… anyway, she’d not be so vulgar, and now I’m she, he told himself. Then he took a deep breath and walked to his place in the middle of the stage.

“Okay… start!” the director’s voice echoed in the theater.

Mika looked at Arthur, the other protagonist and his co-start now.

As he looked into those dark eyes, the cross-dressing boy brought all his emotions to the surface, letting all he felt as he read the script come to him.

“Please… please, give us a chance,” he whispered. But at the same time, his voice was loud enough so that the future audience could hear him.

Damn… I forgot how hard it is to speak low and project the voice at the same time, he thought, fighting an urge to clear his throat.

His co-star closed his eyes and turned his head slightly away.

“You’re asking me to give up this opportunity,” Arthur said in a frustrated voice. “It’s not fair.”

“I know it’s not.”

Mika took a few steps and was inches away from the other guy. He placed a hand on Arthur’s chin and forced him to look into the cross-dressing boy’s face.

“The same way you asked me last time.”

“Which you took it.” Arthur jerked his face to the other side.

“Yes, I know that.” Mika’s eyes became watery. “And I regret every day of my life.”

Arthur looked Mika in the eyes.

The cross-dressing boy could feel all the emotions behind those dark pupils. He’s an amazing actor!

“Liar,” Arthur said in a projected whisper. “It was an amazing experience for you as a painter. You’ve never received so many praises.”

Mika let out a sad chuckle. “You’re right… But do you have any idea how much I missed you? We’re meant to be together.”

He buried his face in Arthur’s chest.

“I know… I know… but…” The pain filled his co-star’s voice.

“There was always something between us.” Mika turned his head towards the seats. “If we don’t take this chance to be together, we may never be… forever…”

“I love you. You know that… But I—"

“Can’t miss this chance,” Mika interrupted him, stepping back. With a sad smile, closed his eyes and sniffed. “You wouldn’t be the man I fell in love all those years ago if you did.”

“I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be… Please…” Mika found within himself the ability to cry. “I won’t be able to take it if you say that…”

Arthur got closer and placed his hands on the cross-dressing boy’s cheek. With the thumb, he cleaned a tear.

Mika closed his eyes and touched the hand on his cheek. Then he stroked it gently.

Shit! I completely forgot about this when I agreed to take the lead, he thought, doing his best to keep in character and prevent his emotions from coming out.

The next part was the kissing scene. A powerful and emotional kiss, shared by two people who loved each other but couldn’t be together.

I can’t believe I have to kiss a man again! I thought those days were behind me!

But as he stroked the hand and felt the warmth coming from Arthur, the thought of backing down disappeared.

I have to kiss him. I’m a man and won’t go back on my word.

Mika opened his eyes slowly. He looked into Arthur’s eyes and then closed his again, leaning in closer to kiss his co-lead.

After what seemed too long, they parted their lips parted and looked into each other’s eyes. Mika hugged him tight and Arthur wrapped his arms around the cross-dressing actor.

“Okay… cut!” The voice of the director echoed on the stage.

The actors let go of each other. Mika looked away, his face red. He played with a lock of his hair as the director walked to them.

“Mika, that was… amazing,” he said, smiling from ear to ear. “It was much better than I hoped…”

Despite his words, Mika could only hear the unspoken one. “But what?”

The director’s smile faded. He bit his lips and averted his gaze for a moment. “However… that kiss was… how can I say…?”

“Awful, I know,” Mika completed in a dejected voice.

Damn it… I can’t let my feelings get in the way of my performance, he told himself.

“If you’re not okay with kissing a guy, we can leave it out,” the director said. But from his expression, it was obvious that he didn’t want.

Mika exhaled loudly. “No, we need the kiss. It’s important for their relationship. And the scene needs something more than just a hug. The kiss has to stay.”

“You’re right,” the director said, not hiding his relief.

“Don’t worry,” Mika said, slapping himself on the face a couple times. “I’ll find a way to get less uncomfortable with kissing a guy.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am… Just give me some time, okay? I promise until the opening night, the kiss will be spectacular. I’ll be making out with him and the audience will get out of the theater thinking we’re in love.”

Mika realized what he said and laughed.

“Okay,” the director said, smiling for real now. He got off the stage and walked to his place on the front seat.

“Hey,” Arthur said, touching Mika’s elbow delicately. The cross-dressing boy turned to him. The co-lead was still slightly red. “Thanks for doing this. And sorry for you taking all the blame for the lame kiss. You were not the only actor on that scene.”

Mika played with his hair. Then he stopped when he realized what he was doing. Damn it… I’m already in the character way too much.

“Your kiss wasn’t lame. I’m the one who needs to get a grip. I mean, it’s not every day that I get to kiss a guy… again… I’m sure you’re the same, right? You’re not used to kissing a guy, right?”

Arthur blushed and scratched his head. “Yeah, yeah, totally… but you look so beautiful it’s easy to forget you’re a guy,” he mumbled, averting his eyes.

Mika looked at the floor. Why is he saying that? It’s so embarrassing!

To his luck, the director finally back on his seat and spared the cross-dressing actor from coming up with anything to say.

“From the beginning this time,” he said.

Mika and Arthur rehearsed the entire play, going from the protagonists’ childhoods to the current time.

Everyone there could tell; it was the best rehearsal to the date. But, once again, the level dropped when they had to kiss.

After their lips parted, Mika looked at the floor.

“Sorry for screwing up, guys,” he apologized to Arthur and the director. “I thought I’d be more comfortable after rehearsing the entire play but…”

“It’s not your fault, Mika,” the director said with a gentle smile from his seat. “Apart from that, it’s been the best rehearsal we’ve had so far. How about if we skip the kissing scenes and leave it for tomorrow?”

“Okay,” Mika said in a low voice. He tried to shake his failure from his head and concentrate on the next lines…

“Great job, you two,” the director said after they finished. “Really, really terrific. If you two perform like this, this play will be a success. Only the…” He glanced at Mika.

“I know, I know… the kiss,” Mika completed the sentence in a dejected voice. Why am I messing this up? I’ve kissed guys before… “I promise I’ll get it right.”

“Okay,” the director said, walking to Amanda and wrapping his arm around her. “See you two tomorrow.”

The actors were alone on the stage.

“Hey, Mika?” The cross-dressing boy turned to him. “Don’t beat yourself like that. Today was the best rehearsal we ever had. You know that. Just because the kiss scene was a little…” he trailed off, looking at the floor.

“A little too terrible and something that people should avoid looking at it directly?”

“Y-yeah… That’s a way to put it,” The co-lead said, laughing.

He’s kinda cute when he smiles like that, Mika thought. Then he realized what he was thinking and shook his head. I need to get off these clothes right away. I’m starting to think funny stuff.

Mika closed his eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. “I need to wrap my head around the idea of kissing you. I mean, I wanna be an actor, no, I am an actor. Even if it’s a female role, I can’t go around screwing a chance like this.”

“You’re not alone in this. We both need to get comfortable with kissing a guy. At least you’re so cute it’s easy to forget who you really are,” Arthur said, blushing again.

Mika blushed too. He felt his heart thumping louder and twirled a lock of hair with a finger as he averted his eyes.

Damn it… why is he making feel like this? Ever since he became aware of the fact that a boy shouldn’t do female roles, he began hating when people called him cute. But for some reason, the cross-dressing actor didn’t feel annoyed this time.

Guess I’m such a great actor that I’m really in the character… even now, after the rehearse is over, he thought, doing his best to convince himself of that.

“Thanks… I guess… but I’m not sure how I should feel for having another guy call me cute,” the cross-dressing boy said with a weak chuckle. “Not that this is the first time,” he added, his laugh hollow.

Arthur chuckled but then they fell silent for a while.

“Hey, I know it might sound weird, but how about we go to my place and work on the kissing part?” Arthur suggested suddenly.

Mika blinked a couple times “What?”

“I-I mean, you want to make this play a success too, right?” Arthur added hurriedly. “So we should work on it. I’m sure if we get to know each other, the kiss won’t seem so weird.

Mika checked the time at the clock on the wall.

“I don’t know… it’s already late…”

“No problem. You can sleep in my house. I live a few blocks away,” Arthur said, pushing the idea.

Part of Mika wanted to refuse. Arthur might be his co-star and a fellow classmate. But until this play, they had barely had any conversation. Certainly, they weren’t friends.

However, there was a part of Mika that wanted to accept. The invitation was beyond strange but the cross-dressing actor also wanted to make this play a success. Now that I’m this deep in this play, I’ll go all out! No matter how many boys I have to kiss!

He closed his eyes and breathed through his nose.

“Sure. It’s a good idea,” he said after he opened his eyes again. “Especially since I don’t have class tomorrow morning.”

Arthur smiled. It was so bright Mika couldn’t help but do the same.

After they gathered their bags, they went to Arthur’s car and were at his place in less than 10 minutes.

He pulled the keys and unlocked the door, but stopped before opening it, turning to Mika with a sheepish smile.

“Just a heads up; Don’t mind the mess. Unfortunately, my roommate doesn’t care much about a little mess,” he muttered under his breath.

The apartment was a chaos. Piles of dirty clothes spread everywhere. Beer cans and bottles almost covered the entire coffee table.

“This is what you call little mess?” Mika said, smiling.

Arthur blushed and raced to grab the dirty laundry. After he had gathered almost everything, he threw it in one of the rooms. “His mess, his problem.”

“I totally get it. I got a messy brother. His idea of cleaning up is put the pile of dirty laundry on the bed during the day and then on the chair at night.”

“That happens around here too. Almost every day actually. But to be fair, I’m also guilty of that.”

They laughed together. But when they looked at each other, they fell silent at the same time.

After a few moments of awkwardness, Mika cleared his throat. “So, where do you think we should start?”

“Well… The biggest problem, I mean the only one, is the… kissing part… but starting from that is a little embarrassing… especially when is just the two of us here…” Arthur scratched the back of his head, his cheeks red.

Stop blushing, Arthur! We’re just two straight guys that are gonna practice kissing! That’s all! There’s nothing weird about it, Mika thought, not noticing that he was blushing as well.

“Y-yeah… we should go through everything first. Wait! Won’t we bother the neighbors?” Mika looking at the huge window on the living room.

Though it was not so late, the play lasted about two hours.

“Nah, it’s not a problem. They’re used to me practicing late hours,” Arthur said, waving his hand to dismiss the idea. Then he trembled. “But we shouldn’t scream or cry too loud…”

“I’m guessing there’s a story there?” Mika asked, smiling.

Arthur flashed a yellow smile. “There was a time when I was rehearsing late at night with a girl and… let’s just say the play had something to do with domestic violence…

Mika smiled. “What happened?”

“The neighbors thought we were having a bad fight and called the cops… It took some time to prove we were just rehearsing for a play and not that I was beating her. It didn’t help she was mad at me at the time.”

Mika laughed. “Sounds like it was an interesting evening.”

“If you think almost being dragged in handcuffs to the PD fun, I guess you could say that.” They laughed again. “So… should we start?”

Mika nodded, and they started rehearsing from the beginning.

The play was about two childhood friends who loved each other ever since they were kids. But due to various circumstances, they could never be together.

The first time they realized their feelings for each other, the boy had to move because of his parents’ job. After he returned a few years later, the girl was the one who wasn’t available due to an exchange program.

And now, the third time, they had to settle for only a few nights together. All because he was the one who got an amazing an amazing opportunity to work abroad.

Whenever they said had to goodbye, they took a pill to suppress their memories and feelings for each other. When they were reunited, they drank the counter pill and remembered everything.

But there was one thing the boy didn’t know. The girl never drank the medicine.

All those years, she remembered her feelings the entire time, and never forgot how much she loved him, even when they weren’t together.

“There was always something between us,” Mika whispered, holding back his tears. “I fear that if we don’t take this chance, we won’t be together…forever…”

“Don’t say that!” Arthur hugged Mika tightly. “I love you. You know that… But I—”

“Have to take it,” Mika said with a sad smile. “You wouldn’t be the man I fell in love all those years ago if you didn’t.”

“I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be… Please…” Mika cried.

Arthur let Mika go and cleaned the tears with his thumb.

The cross-dressing actor closed his eyes, grabbed the hand and stroked it gently.

That was all within the script.

But his heart thumped loudly wasn’t.

When Mika realized that, he felt his cheeks blushing. Without people around and without projecting my voice, the mood is way too different! It’s like we’re real lovers!

Without shaking that from his mind, Mika became too self-aware of the fact that they were alone and about to kiss.

As Arthur leaned closer, the cross-dressing actor felt a rush.

And then they kissed.

When they parted their lips, Mika blushed even more. They exchanged looks and then they both burst into laughter.

“It’s just as awkward as before,” he said, covering his smile with a hand.

“It’s a bit better, but yeah…” Arthur scratched his head and looked around. “Hey, how about some beer? It might help us loosen up a bit.”

Mika bit his lips for a moment. Cross-dressing and alcohol shouldn’t mix… but we really need to work on the kiss

“Yeah, sure. Why not? Might as well,” he said in a tired voice.

Arthur went to the kitchen and came back with a six-pack in less than ten seconds.

“Do you really think we need that much or are you trying to get me drunk?” Mika asked, his voice a mix of worried and joking.

“You think? Around here, there are times that this can only last an hour. Especially during my roommate’s exam week,” Arthur said, shrugging.

He took one beer out of the pack and handed to Mika. Then he pulled one for himself

“Your roommate sounds a lot like my brother,” the cross-dressing actor joked, opening the can. “Does he study engineering too?”

“Yep,” Arthur said, nodding.

Mika turned the can over his mouth and drank half the beer in one gulp. He cleaned the moist from the lips with the back of the hand and then burped loudly.

Arthur stared at him for a moment. Then they laughed at the same time a second later.

“Not very lady like,” the male lead said when he finished laughing, sipping his beer.

“That’s good then. Don’t forget that I’m not a girl,” Mika replied, smiling and drinking another gulp.

“Dressed like that, you can fool many.”

Mika looked down at his clothes. “Oh yeah…”

For a moment he had forgotten he was still wearing the costume for the last act. Then he laughed before drinking the rest of the beer.

The cross-dressing actor crushed the can with one hand and tossed it on the closest trash, which was already full.

“Hand me another,” he said, waving the empty hand to Arthur.

Mika drank the other beer entirely before speaking again.

“Alright,” he said in a much more excited tone. “Let’s try this again.”

Arthur was looking at him in silence. Then he chuckled. “Are you drunk already? Guess you should never drink while cross-dressing.”

“I completely agree with that. But there’s no way this would be enough to make me drunk.”

Arthur smiled. “Good, I guess.”

“Come, man, stand up,” Mika said, clapping his hands. Arthur obeyed.

The cross-dressing actor wrapped his arms around his partner’s neck and looked him in the eyes.

“Just so you know, even though you’re not the first guy I kiss, I’m not gay. Just wanted to make that clear.”

“You told you’ve kissed guys before… but how many?” Arthur asked, a little surprised.

“Ah, well… not that I’m proud of that or anything, but I’ve kissed enough guys that people stopped treating like they were asking me a huge favor when they asked me to accept female roles.”

Arthur narrowed his eyes. “How many?”

Mika shrugged. “What difference does it make?”

“I’m a curious man.”

His eyes, however, showed there was something else behind that question.

But before Mika had to answer, he pulled Arthur down and kissed his co-star.

This time, the kiss was different.

It was still a little awkward, but it was much more intense than the previous ones.

When they pulled apart, they looked into each other’s eyes.

“That was…” Arthur tried to speak, but he was a little too hazed for that.

“Definitely better,” Mika completed the sentence with a smile.

“Yeah… better…”

They took a few steps away from each other, both averting their eyes.

Mika touched his lips and felt his cheek reddening.

Kissing a guy never felt like this, he thought, glancing at Arthur.

He too was touching his slightly red lips. Then he looked at his co-star.

Mika looked away at the same time.

Arthur cleared his throat after some time in silence. “So… do you think it’s good enough?”

“Yeah… I think…wait… it’s not…”

Mika sighed heavily. He sat on the couch and gestured Arthur to do the same.

“The characters are madly in love but could never be together. This might be passable for the first kiss, but for the scene when the girl reveals that she never drank the medicine and never forgot about him, it’s not…”

“How come?”

“It shouldn’t only be a kiss,” Mika tried to explain. “It’s… more like their feelings coming to surface…”

“So what you’re saying is that it needs to be more intense,” Arthur finished the thought.

“Yeah…” Mika’s voice trailed off.

“How much more?” Arthur asked, running both hands over his face.

In response, Mika picked up another beer. After he finished it, he put the can aside and, without a word, pulled Arthur by the collar.

The other boy didn’t resist and before he could do anything, their lips met again.

Without stopping, Mika wrapped his arms around the man’s neck.

Without realizing, Arthur used his tongue as he pulled the cross-dressing actor closer.

Mika didn’t reject it.

As they kissed, Arthur grabbed Mika’s back with one hand. It was a firm and delicious grip. Then he leaned over the cross-dressing actor.

Before he knew it, Mika felt his dick hardening… but he didn’t stop the kiss.

Why am I getting a boner? I’m not gay, I’m not into kissing guys. This should be just for the sake of the play, he said to himself.

But a second later, he wrapped one leg around Arthur’s, completely lost in the moment.

The man slipped his hand down Mika’s back and then going under the cross-dressing actor’s dress.

Shit! I have to stop him, or he’s gonna noticed my hard dick and think I’m enjoying this!

He tried to grab Arthur’s hand with his own, but his mind was too blank for that; the kiss and the grip were too good for him to care about such trivial things.

Arthur’s hand finally touched the growing manhood, which was already too big for the panties.

He stopped the kiss for a second, looking down at the cross-dressing boy’s crotch. Then he looked Mika in the eyes.

“I’m not into guys,” Mika said again, blushing but holding his stare.

Arthur smiled and pulled the panties down. “Me neither,” he said before closing his hand around the dick.

Mika knew if he said something, Arthur would let go. They could forget and pretend this thing they were doing never happened.

But instead of speaking, the cross-dressing boy kept his mouth quiet.

A second later, Arthur moved his hand up and down.

It made no difference at first. But with each stroke, his hand moved faster.

Mika widened his eyes and bit his lips. I never thought another guy touch me would feel so good!

Only a guy knows how to stroke a dick!

The cross-dressing boy looked Arthur to take his mind off the pleasure and ignore the voice saying it was gay. It was a mistake.

Arthur’s concentrated face only made Mika dick grow a bit more.

Damn it! What’s wrong with me? Why am I getting aroused from his face? He asked himself. But to shut up his mind, he pulled the guy stroking his dick closer and kissed him.

The double stimulus was too much for him. Before he could stop the kiss to bite down his lips, a moan escaped from his mouth.

Arthur parted their lips. When he looked at Mika, his eyes shone. Then smiled and moved his hand slower.

“Don’t… tease… me,” the cross-dressing boy said through another moan.

With a sly smile, Arthur tightened the grip around Mika’s small penis.

The squeezed was just enough to make the cross-dressing actor came with a moan.

Mika panted and sweated. With some effort, he looked at Arthur, feeling his face completely red.

The actor pulled his hand from under the dress. His palm was smeared with a white fluid.

He stared at the semen for a while. Then, with wild eyes, he slipped the hand back under the dress but this time, he didn’t go for the penis.

With his fingers wet with Mika’s seed, he completely got rid of the panties and slipped one finger inside his co-lead’s butt.

Mika bit his lips to stop his voice from leaking, but it wasn’t enough.

He kept quiet as Arthur massaged his insides. But when the second finger went in, he panted heavier.

And before he knew it, his penis was hardening again. Why… this feels so good now…? I never felt like this when girls pegged me!

The pleasure from those two fingers inside him only grew as Arthur reached everywhere he could. But then, too soon for Mika, his co-lead pulled his hand.

Mika felt his legs trembling and then lost his strength.

Damn it… why did he stop…? Why am I feeling this…?

He raised his head to look at Arthur’s face.

The other boy was standing up to pull his shirt off and unbuckle his belt.

Mika watched, getting more and more around by the guy naked torso. Then something else caught his attention.

At his eye level, there was a bulge. At that bulge was getting bigger.

Before he realized what he was doing, he pulled down Arthur’s pants and underwear.

His co-lead’s dick was indeed growing. And before it was too big, Mika put it inside his mouth.

Fuck! What am I doing? I never even received a blowjob and now I’m giving one, he thought, licking around the shaft and playing with the balls. Hope I’m doing a good job.

He put the manhood in and out his mouth. Soon he could feel it throbbing with his tongue; Arthur was about to cum.

The cross-dressing actor was right. A second later, he felt the liquid pouring out of the dick and into his mouth.

He managed to keep the semen all in his mouth without choking or swallowing.

When the dick was out of his mouth, Mika spat the seed on his hand. He looked between it and Arthur.

“What are you gonna do with that?” Arthur asked, a mix of tease and curiosity in his face.

With his head blank, without thinking, Mika put it back in his mouth and drank it.

“Holly shit…” Arthur couldn’t stop smiling.

Before Mika’s eyes, the manhood started to harden again.

“Me drinking your cum is making you hard again?” the cross-dressing actor asked, a smile forming on his lips.

They looked into each other’s eye.

It was hard to tell who had initiated, but the next moment, Mika had spread his legs as Arthur lifted the dress.

Mika widened his eyes and moaned when the hard dick went inside him.

Holy crap! It hurts a little… but it feels so good! Way different than the rubber one girls like to use on me! A real dick is much better!

Arthur moved slowly, making his hips go back and forth. But with thrust, he became a bit faster.

Mika bit his lips. Fuck! A dick feels so good! A real dick in my ass feels great!

Wait! I can’t be thinking those things! I’m straight!

“Let… me… tell… you… something…!” Mika said between thrusts, having trouble to find his voice through the pleasure.

“What?” Arthur asked without stopping.

“I’m only enjoying this because I’m drunk!” Mika shouted.

“Whatever you say.”

After that said, Mika lost himself in pleasure. He moaned to his heart content as the dick filled his ass.

Harder! Harder, he wanted to scream, but his mouth was too busy moaning.

With each thrust, he felt more pleasure and his mind became blanker.

Before he realized, he felt his hips moving on its own.

Too soon for him, Mika felt Arthur’s seed pouring inside his butt.

But at the same time, he came too.

They both fell to the floor exhausted. They exchanged looks and a passionate kissed again.

As they kissed, Arthur was hardening once more and they did it again. All night long.

When Mika woke, his head and his butt were throbbing.

Fuck… how much did I drink last night…?

He looked around and realized he was naked in bed under an unknown ceiling.

To his panic, he wasn’t alone. To makes matter worse, his co-star was also naked next to him.

Fuck! How much did I drink last night? I can believe I had sex with a guy…Fuck! Why did it have to be so good? Fuck!

No, wait! At least I can say it was the booze, he thought, looking around. Yeah, that’s right. I’m not gay. It was the booze!

Trying to calm his mind, he grabbed one of the beer can lying around.

No… way… this can’t be

Mika stared at the can for a long time.

Arthur finally woke. He looked at the girly naked boy and smiled.

“Hey, Mika. Good morning,” he said in a tired but very happy voice. “What’s the matter?”

“Did you know about this?” Mika asked, in desperate and completely awaken now. He waved the beer can at Arthur’s face.

“Non-Alcoholic beer… huh…” the co-star read the label. Then he shrugged. “Guess my roommate bought it wrong.”

Mika’s face went a wild shade of red as he remembered everything they did last night.

Fuck! I wasn’t drunk… I actually enjoyed a dick inside my ass

“Hey… we have some time before breakfast… how about if we… you know…” Arthur raised his eyebrows.

Mika looked at him. He wanted to say that Arthur was crazy and gay and that he would never have gay sex again.

But despite all that, despite everything, he felt his manhood hardening with the thought of having Arthur’s dick inside him again.

A smile forced itself on his lips and then Mika kissed Arthur.

Hope you liked the short story.

If you did, you can read the rest on

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phmmoura

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days