Position
    Seme
    Credits
    littlespiral Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Yuri Plisetsky Nikiforov Victor Katsuki Yuuri

Re: Ossans' Love (2018 - Japanese BL Drama) - おっさんずラブ

Quote Originally Posted by Junjou View Post
    Update Commin' at ya!

The movie will be called "Ossan's Love the Movie: Love or Dead" and will be releasing in theaters August 23rd!

Sawamura Ikki and Shison Jun will be joining the cast as new characters.

a small promotional trailer aired on the show "Good Morning" yesterday and can be viewed (via phone recording) here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I'm super excited to see this movie even if the "dead" in the title has me worried ^_^'
    Hearing Jun will be in it has me even more excited though <3
    WAITTTT!!.. hol up... is this a new movie?? not the one that came out before the 7 episodes tv drama was released? is this a sequel to the tv drama episodes??? AAAAAAAA...!! >///< ok thanks for the update.

Credits
    Junjou Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by littlespiral View Post
    WAITTTT!!.. hol up... is this a new movie?? not the one that came out before the 7 episodes tv drama was released? is this a sequel to the tv drama episodes??? AAAAAAAA...!! >///< ok thanks for the update.
    That's exactly right
    A movie sequel to the TV Drama.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    bunny-blu Inventory
    Eiri Yuki Shindou Shuichi

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] this is so exciting!! Thank you so much for bringing us the news<3

4. The following user likes this post by bunny-blu:

Credits
    Junjou Inventory

Apparently the Ossan's Love hype hasn't died down in japan because a new season has been announced

Starting on November 2 the new season will be called Ossan's Love: In the Sky

There is one issue however. This is apparently less of a season 2 and more of a reboot... :/

In the sky still features Haruta and chief Kurosawa. But Maki is nowhere to be seen.

In the new series Haruta starts a new job as a flight attendant. And Kurosawa is his captain who falls for Haruta.
    2 New characters will be joining the main cast
    Yudai Chiba will play Naruse Ryu and is Kurosawa's Co-pilot
    Totsugi Shigeyuki will play Shinomiya Kaname. A mechanic who is friends with Haruta and cooks for him

I'm honestly kind of disappointed by their decision to reboot the series and erase Maki.
    I may still check it out. But I'm nowhere near as excited as I was for the movie. Which STILL doesn't have a DVD release date yet :/

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    bunny-blu Inventory
    Eiri Yuki Shindou Shuichi

Thank you for this info! I was wondering what was going on withthe movie and season 2. I heard Maki wouldn't bein it which is sad, but I might still watch it because Haruta and Kurosawa's silly antics are so funny. XD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles