Dark demon's 2018 search thread.

Dark Demon

Please do not post here. Personal message me instead thank you!

❤ Welcome to my 1 to 1 search thread❤

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I am Dark demon, you can go ahead and call me Demon. I'm floating back from a hiatus and trying to get back into the groove of things and find some partners to write with. Here's a few things to know before sending me a message:

● I am a seme, seke, uke. I prefer playing switch leaning towards bottom. I am more than happy to double for the

right person.

● I am a very lengthy poster. I can write 5 to 8 paragrahs (5 lines each.)

● I can write fandom OCs and characters.

● I'm able to quite frequently and be as patient if you're unable to.

● I can do E-mails, Google docs, threads.

● I can control more than one character.

● I can contribute throughout the role play.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

What am I currently for in a writing partner

● Someone that is capable of Toping or Switch.

● Someone that can actively post, I do not mind waiting for the right person.

● Take part in the contributing to the plotting and throughout the RP.

● Let me know if you get bored or wish to drop it. Or would like to change the direction.

● Someone that writes multiple paragraphs.

● Someone that can take control of more than one character.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fandoms

Assassination classroom

Assassins creed

Black butler dagger brotherhood, J r ward.

Midnight breed series,

Black butler I II and III

Bungo Stray dogs,

Yuri on ice

BBC Sherlock holmes

Dragon ball, Gt, Super, (movies)

Dragon fury novels,

Dark series by Christine Feehan,

Immortal guardians,

Harry potter

Lord of the rings

Death note,

Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club

Free!: Eternal Summer

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Kinks Craving:

Weight gain,

Male pregnancy

Top VS Top.

Please do not post here ersonal message, Thank you

Pairings:

Alpha male x Ex Alpha

Shape shifter x Shape shifter

Shape shifter x Vampire

Shape shifter x Human

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Archangel x Arch-Demon

Singer x Fan

Band mate x Band mate

Romance novellist x Fan

Author x Author

Deliquentant x Council leader

Nerd (Top) x Jock (Sub)

out cast x Popular

- - - Updated - - -

PLOTS

Anything you like, by all means let me know I'd be happy to alter anything to suit you. If you have suggestions of you're own by all means let me know! I 100% encourage it.

Fantasy vampire related:

Smouldering hunger.

vampire x Human

Character 1 is the last pure blood vampire of his kind. Not only he is a pure-blood, but he heaves a heavy responsbility that he's been avoiding. He's in-fact the king of his race. But he doesn't like the idea of sitting behind the throne overseeing the blood shed, he want's to be a part of it and protect his brothers and those that he rules over. Steadily his eye sight had become quite poor, practically blind. Earning name of the 'blind' king. He lacks 0 empathy and bringing a half human into the world of chaos and war. Not really the nuturing kind to bring an innocent male, on behalf of a promise he made. That he refused once, but not realising the father had given him the greatest gift of all, a mate.

Character 2 is a human detective, not realising his blood-lines of his father. It has been a question mark on his father side and now all answers are becoming revealed when a car-explosion killed his late father without realising the victim. His entire world was slowly turning up side down.

....You're only brave in the moon light,

why don't you stay till sunrise?.....

Character 1 is at the end of his tether, walking on a very thin line loosing self-control. He knows it would be a matter of time before he becomes the very thing he hunts. He has killed and slayed his bretheren who had turned into souless mindless killers. Every time he slays another, taints his soul. After centuries of trying to protect his race, he is about done with it. With the finale act of the prince, who sends him ona mission to warn a group of indiviudals that maybe attacked.

Character 2 is a body-guard, the head of the family who are in a travelling band. A very tight-unit that are very close together. For centuries, he had been looking after them. Keeping them alive, being less than mature himself. A child by vampire-years. He had given up home of being found by his kind. And took it upon himself, to be the leadership his family needed. When character 1 comes into play, he immediately is rejected because he isn't used sharing the responsbility of his family unit. But when he is shot, and his life is threatened character 1 immedaitely shares blood and bonds with character 1. But the other isn't happy when he comes to, when he realises that running away is futile. Because being away is simply not possible. And not the most comfortable feeling in the world. __________________________________________________________________________

S.O.S

Character 1 is dead, after being killed in an awful car-explosion. His life ended instantly and truthfully it wasn't dignified considering the amount of service he had given to his race. As a warrior of worth, he was given a second chance at life. But the catch was he wasn't meant to remember his former life as this male or recollect what his unfinished business was and to make an equal value of the gift of life, he was a mute. As a young male of their species, he knew he was a lot 'older' and had instinctive nature to be protective.

Character 2 is character 1's former partner, he was devestated when he lost his friend. With the on going thread and the numbers are increasing on a scale that he didn't like. He needed character 1. And most of all he didn't get say his feelings. He was broken hearted. He was forced to open the doors for new recruitment and when he was assessing character 1 for potential warrior, he discovered similar traits and swore he was loosing it, because he was comparing this lad to his former friend.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Demon

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic