Yaoi Moments in Anime/Manga thats not classified yaoi

<3Gaara

Such as Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

in the anime Usui kisses Yukimura, and in the manga the awkward moment when the ninja looks through the window and Yukimura is sitting on the desk, shirt half off and Kanou standing there, but sadly nothing was really going on, it was just cuz there was a spider on him :leaf16:

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• <3Gaara

• EvilVampKittyOfDoom

• JenovaVII

• sarah3161

Also in Half Prince' date=' I love the moment when, after Prince says "you know I'm a guy", Gui says "Of course, guys are the best"[/quote']

I started reading 1/2 prince, but never finnished. Now I want to just for that line! lol

I started reading 1/2 prince, but never finnished. Now I want to just for that line! lol

You really should read it, it gets even better later on!

Guest FujoshiFTW

Oh gosh, there are so many yaoi moments in Kuroshitsuji and Kuroshitsuji II, as well as Naruto with the kiss of Sasuke and Naruto of course and there were some in Bleach too XD Gotta find them later, lol.

I like Pet Shop of Horrors, cos even though it's never shown outright, there is so much love between Leon and the Count. ^^

(I haven't actualy seen the anime, but these were cute)

Count D gives to Leon

psh%20yaoi%20count%20made%20tea.jpg

Leon gives to Count D

psh%20yaoi%20the%20fruit%20tart.jpg

• Like 1

Oh gosh, there are so many yaoi moments in Kuroshitsuji and Kuroshitsuji II, as well as Naruto with the kiss of Sasuke and Naruto of course and there were some in Bleach too XD Gotta find them later, lol.

also pandora hearts

@Sarah

Death Note and that damn foot massage is just a killer. (:

--

Gintama, mostly between Gintoki and Hijikata, but there are suspicious moments between a lot of males in the manga/anime. The second time Gintoki and Hijikata meet, Hijikata (kind of) confesses.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

They take so much advantage of the BL fans it's amazing and great and awesome and they give so much fanservice -- it's Sunrise, after all. Episode 26 has the two of them happening to go everywhere the other goes, hence leading them to fight. They end up naked with nothing but a towel around their waists in a public bath house. And then they fight again. And it's sexy. Filler episode 166 is just them going around

handcuffed to the other, dancing, riding a bike in a rather suggestive position, etc. I wanted to put those exact scenes but TV Tokyo has been deleting everything from YouTube so here's some picture I threw together:

--and some AMVs that, aside from an edited picture on the first one, have some of those scenes, even if the awesomeness of the anime's audio is lacking.

And man, it's always been like this but the last episode had so much talk about being on top and on bottom, it broke Gintama's record. :'D

• Like 2

One Piece contains a quite a bit of Zoro/Sanji subtext in canon. Also their collection of almost-kisses in filler episodes and movies.

They fight about everything, they compete about everything, they wash the dishes together and they would die for the other right there where they stand. They are practically always on the same scene together, or talking about the other; and/or even with more people there, giving attention to the the other.

Ahh, there are too many relevant scenes to count, the following video has quite a few of them.

[video=youtube;DpDE-j0lGjU]

• Like 1

Durarara!! has Shizuo/Izaya hate-sex everywhere and that last episode in fanservice at its max; the two of them fighting, Erika relating who's seme and uke in real time with the fight and that headbutt at the end...

I also wanted to put a certain scene in the anime that Erika goes fujoshi again but it's been deleted too so here goes the excerpt from the novel (and a screenshot of Erika fangirling somewhere):

Anyway, the serial people-cutter had been defeated, so all they could do now was to wait for the male on the ground to come to his consciousness. Kadota, Yumasaki and others would take care of the rest.

The priority now was to get rid of this cleaver. With Shinra's connections they should be able to find a melting pot somewhere to throw it in. Certy tied the cleaver to the belly of her motorbike as she made this decision.

That should be it for now. As she typed explanations for Kadota et al. on the PDA, Shizuo's voice sounded from behind. He appeared to be talking to himself.

"Why...am I not feeling satisfied...why is this?"

His face turned a deeper shade of anger as he spit out the strange question.

"Arrrgh...screw it, I'm not satisfied at all...I'm gonna go to Shinjuku and kill that bastard Izaya."

As he muttered such dangerous words Shizuo threw the helmet back to Certy, into whose hands the helmet dissipated like a mist and was absorbed.

Shizuo, who wasn't particularly taken aback by this phenomena, simply turned to leave. Nobody tried to stop him despite what he just said about setting out to kill Izaya. Partly because they knew Izaya was not a man you could easily slaughter, but most importantly because nobody was confident that they could stop Shizuo.

As Shizuo's figure disappeared into the night Karisawa, cheeks completely pink, muttered to the others:

"Ne ne, Shizu-chan must like Iza-Iza a lot, doesn't he? Kind of like Boys Love between two guys?"

"""No, nothing like that."""

Certy's PDA churned out the same thing as the voices of Kadota and Yumasaki at the same time. Yumasaki shook uncontrollably and hurried to put a hand over Karisawa's mouth, saying:

"Even if it's Karisawa-san, Shizuo is gonna beat you up bad for saying something like that!"

While listening to them talk, Certy conjured a mental image of Shizuo and Izaya in love - and had to suppress a powerful impulse to throw up at her imagination.

But all that came out of her neck was shadow.

I won't even mention the novels, only after reading them do you realize that their obsession for each other is stronger than you could ever imagine.

Also, Narita Ryogo (DRRR's creator/author) wrote a Shizuo/Izaya explicit sex scene for April's Fool. It's hot like hell. Izaya has also declared in an interview that 'Shizu-chan's face is really cute when he's sleeping', which means Izaya is even more of a sick stalker that breaks into Shizuo's house at night and watched him sleep. -grins-

(Oh yeah, and these three pairings I just talked about are my three most favorites. )

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For not actually being yaoi/shounen ai, Ouran High School Host Club couldn't get any closer. Nearly every single Hikaru/Kaoru scene is verging on twincest and there are also lots of Kyouya/Tamaki, Honey/Mori moments too. The twins will always be my favourite though

• 2 weeks later...

No.6 of course

no-6-ep7-zee-kiss.jpg

Not even just the kissing. Their whole relationship dynamic is just too close for them to be considered merely friends.

• 1 month later...

also in Kuroshitsuji

kuroshitsujiimpliedyaoi.gif

kuroshitsuji.gif

and as we all know

Naruto

goku-and-naruto-vs-madara-and-sasuke-1489.jpg

Evangelion had its moments too

• Like 1

Yup, Kuroshitsuji and Durarara are full of them. I believe on one website, they call call it "HoYay" (Short for "Homoeroticism, yay!")

The manga Undertaker Riddle is just filled with yaoi moments. It goes beyond Riddle having no sense of personal space...

Hayato even gets jealous when Riddle mentions that Roen knows him VERY well. Riddle does the same when the "King" gets too close to Hayato. Aside from that, the contract kind of resembles marriage if you ask me. Complete with a ring and the fact that it's supposedly eternal. Oh, and Dante's initial behavior toward Hayato! Sure he mistook him for a girl, but still. Yeah, I can go on about this for days.

Hetalia runs on yaoi moments. Then there's Creed's obsession with Train in Black Cat. There are so many yaoi moments in non-yaoi anime...

@EvilVampKittyofDoom - I agree with Hetalia....it's nothing but yaoi moments! XD Well yaoi moments and laughter of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Big Windup.

oh yes~

at first i thought it was just a baseball shounen anime then this happens in ep. 3!

AbeMiha.gif

AbeMiha2.gif

XDDD

theres like alot more moments later on in the show...>`///v///>

i have yet to watch season 2!

):"D

@Awkward Otaku - you can just imagine the thoughts running through both of their minds....XD (I've never seen Big Windup though...but now I do!)

In Naruto Shippuden, around episode 80, where Kakashi starts hittin on Naruto, not really but Naruto is getting seriously creeped out at the things Kakashi was saying, and it wasnt even creepy until Naruto started acting weird :)

07-Ghost is another manga/anime that's full of it. There are moments with Teito/Mikage, Teito/Frau, Teito/Castor, Teito/EVERYONE! With him and Mikage, it was even to the point where at one point in the manga, Frau sees Teito and Mikage and asks Castor "Is that his boyfriend...?" XD Like I said, full of yaoi moments.