• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• <3Gaara

• RabuLove

• No Time For Losers Ltd.

• crystald

Hard choice... My favorite uke are those older than the seme, mature, smart... Masahiro from Gokujou no Koibito, Fuyuki from Keep Out, Hiro from Junjou Egoist, Iwaki from Haru wo Daiteita (though he is switchable)

These are my favorites, I don't like the 'cute' type of uke and the kiddos

• Like 2

I agree, I like a Uke who can stand up to the Seme and while he has his cute moments, is more of an equal than a submissive.

The first name that comes to mind is Taki from Yellow :)

• Like 1

I am also not inclined to the 'cute' type. I like gay couples where both parties are equal to each other, both sexually, physically and psychologically; or, at least, in one of those factors. I adore badass ukes, who stand up for themselves and, even in those cases that they still find themselves playing the 'damsell in distress', they don't break down in tears drowning in a pool of helplessness and are able to get a grip of themselves.

I like Iriya (Afuresou Na Pool, by Ishihara Satoru) a lot; he's awesome. He's really strong in fights and possesses a strong personality as well. He doesn't run from things, instead he meets them dead-on. Actually, pretty much all of Ishihara's ukes are on the cool or really cool side. It's the best.

Takaba (Viewfinder, by Yamane Ayano) is a breath of fresh air, too. People tend to underestimate him. A lot. 'Cause well... when standing next to Asami everyone else looks weak, at least weaker; but how many times has he punched, kicked and beaten up people all through the volumes until now? He's pretty strong and he hasn't cracked even after everything he has been through. Sure, he has his ups and downs, but always bounces right back up. And he's a lot of fun and restless and dynamic. I really like him very much. (:

Then there's Miki (Dog Style, by Motoni Modoru); he's so, so damn great.

And Asahi (Last Client, by Takashima Kazusa).

There's also Youichi (Hana Wo Saku Ka) and Okada (Arashi No Ato), by Hidaka Shouko.

Yoneda Kou's BDMF ukes: Yashiro (Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki Mo Sezu | Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai), Hasumi (NightS) and Shikon (Yorube Naki Mono).

Yamashita Tomoko's ukes: Akira (Kuimonodokoro Akira) and Oshikiri (Touch Me Again).

And my obsession: reversible couples. Youji and Ren (Yume No Kodomo, by Hamada Shoko), Iwaki and Katou (Haru Wo Daite Ita, by Nitta Youka) and Imagase and Kyouichi (Kyuuso Wa Cheese No Yume O Miru | Sojou No Koi Wa Nido Haneru, by Mizushiro Setona).

End of rambling; for now. (:

• Like 1

Guest FujoshiFTW

Okay, I can't say that he's 'cute' but he is one of my favourite ukes. Souichi Tatsumi from Koisuru Bokun; aka The Tyrant That Falls In Love.I like the way that he doesn't 'give up' like some ukes do and he doesn't grovel with tears flooding the room when he's sad.

That's a really tough decision, umm, I would probably say Misaki (Junjou Romantica), Airishuu Izaya Luke (Madness), I don't know if I'd class Vald (Crimson Spell) as cute, maybe... yeah I probably would, and their are so many more, but at the moment I can't be bothered to try to remember them.

• 2 weeks later...

I also like Asari from ZE.. but I don't think he's "cute type"..

Hmm I think I'm a masochist coz I like people like Asami and Asari.. :msn_red_fox 14 (hey,their's name like a pun).. :5yoyo34:

• 2 weeks later...
Nanao Shirahane from Mujihi na Otoko :)

he is super cute, i saw these hot pic

tumblr_lk4r31CKUk1qhfxdj.jpg

556791.jpg

Atsuya from Shitsuren Mania

48561fc5_ed1b10989bd220_full1.jpg

Kazuki from Kekkon Dekinai Otokotachi

a488179986116122b8ae103fafe7bc2e78474cea2f1858a699932f87.png

Ryousuke from Love Blossom Blooming a Go-Go

1.jpg

Seto Hayato from Zutto Aishite

187104_100002434493118_1818183_n.jpg

there are gazillion cuties in anime and manga and it's pretty hard for me to pick out one that totally stand out because most of the time i am completely drawn to the seme characters.

however currently there are two CUTEST UKE that i absolutely ADORE and never fail to put me into a squeal frenzy

TaikiNaitouinyellow.jpg

Naitou Taiki

TochihanaRakuto.jpg

Tochihara Rakuto

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
rabbit12 am i the only one who think Souichi Tatsumi (Koisuru Boukun) is cute... lol

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hahahaha no you're not alone. Oranyans like Senpai fascinates me, and i find him sooo cute. I've been voting him for some threads in terms of best uke and stuffs like that. XD

• 3 weeks later...