Furetaku Nattara, Kaette Oide ✨ SUEHIRO Machi [JP]

cruciatus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
19 hours ago, paulIsia said:

Not my scans, just sharing new

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

really ur my angell lov uuuu:ali_071:

On 6/21/2021 at 1:11 AM, paulIsia said:

Not my scans, just sharing new

Hi, I'm sure YO users appreciate your other uploads. But please don't reupload my raws. I stopped sharing them for a reason. You say they're not your scans, and maybe you downloaded from somewhere else or from YO itself long ago, it doesn't matter. But it's easy enough to tell they're my raws since they're watermarked. So please delete all the reupload links as I don't want them here (or anywhere else for that matter but I have little say when it comes to other profiteering leech sites).

Thanks.

P.S. I noticed you've reuploaded the files shared by other users also, some of whom specified they don't want  their raws reuploaded too. But I won't say anything as it's none of my business.

10 hours ago, cruciatus said:

Hi, I'm sure YO users appreciate your other uploads. But please don't reupload my raws. I stopped sharing them for a reason. You say they're not your scans, and maybe you downloaded from somewhere else or from YO itself long ago, it doesn't matter. But it's easy enough to tell they're my raws since they're watermarked. So please delete all the reupload links as I don't want them here (or anywhere else for that matter but I have little say when it comes to other profiteering leech sites).

Thanks.

P.S. I noticed you've reuploaded the files shared by other users also, some of whom specified they don't want  their raws reuploaded too. But I won't say anything as it's none of my business.

Sorry to hear that, I'll take them down as per request. My motivation was that it's been a long while and it'd be better if they could be found here once more, rather than other sites, but of course since they're not mine so I won't go against the original poster. I'll look through them and within 24 hours they'll be down.