In Between Seasons | Korean BL (2018) | Trailer

voide

Description (from YT):

Meekyung lives apart from her husband and raises Soohyun, her high school-aged son. One day, Soohyun brings home his friend Yongjoon to stay. A few years later, after completing his military service, Soohyun gets into an accident while on a trip with Yongjoon and is hospitalized in critical condition. Soon after, Meekyung discovers a secret her son and Yongjoon have been keeping from her.

In Between Seasons, in theaters February 22nd, 2018 (Republic of Korea)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

[note:]

i have no idea how to purchase this movie. if i have more info i'll post it again here. for now enjoy this beautiful trailer. and ain't that looks freaking bittersweet? ha

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• voide

• Faye

• shibahi

• adzy

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i hope so too. okay. actually there are few videos here & there on YT but w no English subtitles. & i've watched them. i liked the acting, the storyline kinda jumpy w current story & flashback. & the ending yeah, it was bittersweet alright.

Really?? My hangul is a bit slow though. TT sO I still need english subs. TT Asdlhf;sadlfja!!! I wanna watch it with subs. @@ bitterwseet ending?? More of a happy ending person but still. Hope it gets suubed soon then. hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Really?? My hangul is a bit slow though. TT sO I still need english subs. TT Asdlhf;sadlfja!!! I wanna watch it with subs. @@ bitterwseet ending?? More of a happy ending person but still. Hope it gets suubed soon then. hehe

saw the raw last week. it's probably my favorite korean lgbt themed production since no regret. rather than romance, it's more focused on family relationships, being in the closet, and acceptance, which is the kind of exposure korea needs right now. the shit that the character yongjoon has to deal with from his coworkers and brother was too real

Eng Subs

Another nice Korean BL. I like the focus on the relationship they both have with the mother as well.

As for the ending....

I know some reviews say this is bittersweet, and could be seen as sad (not tragic just sad). But i'm going to put on a happy face and say this is up for interpretation! There is no distinct ending as such, although the actions may suggest otherwise, but if they ain't gonna explicitly say so then i'm going to smile and say it was just a bad evening for them and when they woke up the next day everything was fine YAY!

thanks for the link. & yeah the ending. i take it as i saw it. & that's pretty much real life tbh (for me at least). anyway, thanks again, buddy!

______

tag you too buddy. there's another links

Thanks! I didn't see it in the one you gave me. @@ I'll check this one. ^^ Thank you!! and Thanks
for the link! ^^