A Pair of Devils w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

Sam looked to see what Kairis got, as his face was starting to go red. "Oh brother, you got him toys too. New ones even," Sam said. Max looked at Kairis, "I hope you can wear those well. You can use those toys, when you aren't with either of us...or with either of us," Max said to him.

Max looked at them, "Why don't you guys try them on me? I want to make sure they fit you well," max started. "I am worried if those sizes would fit you well or not. I sort of guessed Kairis.." Max said, admitting that he didn't know Karis' size.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

Kairis nods as he took hold of the clothes. Not too worried he began to undress in front of the two to try on his new clothes. Somehow this felt all too natural as if he were in a locker room. once stripped he tried on the casual clothing first. The all fit but were a bit loose here or there. He was fine with them other wise. As for the more revealing clothes; they all seem to fit him nicely. Hugging him in all the right places. "You said you guessed.... seems you got my size right when it came to these Max." he said pouting a bit as he looked at himself feeling a bit shy now.

Sam tried on everything at the same time, as he was trying on more casual clothing while showing it off. "I love these," Sam muttered under his breath. Sam was flaunting his body, as he was showing himself off in the more revealing clothing. "Brother, you have done a great job," Sam said.

"It seems I did and even with yours Max. I really did a good job," Max said.

Max took out his phone, wanting to take pictures of them. "I want pictures with you two. I want you and Sam in a picture together," Max said ready to take pictures whenever. Sam moved to hug Kairis, holding onto the man while Max took a quick one.

Kairis smiled as he watched Same flaunting about in his new attire. His face took a surprised expression when Sam moved over to hug him. He didn't mind taking pictures with the other for Max. It sounded like fun though he could only hope these would be normal photos. He was doubting his sexiness to take anything other than normal photos. Kairis had zero confidence in how good looking he truly was. "So now that you have showered me in such wonderful gifts I was wondering if it would be fine for me to thank you with a meal." he asked so badly wanting to cook for them.

Sam took more pictures with Kairis, as he had a smile on his face with him. Sam pulled away from Kairis, as Max came over with his phone to show off to two of them. The twins now looked at him in a weird manner, before Sam was the one who spoke up. "Brother, he really want to cook for us. Let's let him cook for us," Sam said to Max.

"Well, alright. Let's give you a chance. Go down to the kitchen and start cooking then..." Max said. "Oh do change back into something better, unless you rather have the staff see you...like that.."

"Max there is something else. Can we bring him to meet the pet?" Sam asked.

"You want to meet our demon pet? Why though?" Max now asked.

Kairis smiled happily as he was granted permission to cook. He quickly changed into something more suitable to wear in the kitchen. There was no way he'd allow anyone but Sam and Max to see him in such revealing clothing. After changing he glanced over at the twins. He heard them speaking of the other pet Sam told him about. "I am honestly not that interested but Sam told me about it earlier today. So I am just a bit curious but please don't force yourself on my behalf." he said before leaving the room to head towards the kitchen. He wanted to get started as soon as possible on the meal.

Max nodded his head, "I can show you after our meal. He just needs someone to be in control, and he should meet you," Max said. "Go on now, go make us one of those meals and I bet Chef will help you out. Just tell him you got permission from us," Max called out.

Meanwhile, the chef was pulling out things for the food tonight. He had somewhat of a idea, before he saw Kairis. "On your own huh? You gonna help me today, i hope those two aren't pests to you..." the chef asked and said.

Kairis nods to himself confidant in his ability to prepare the meal. As he entered the kitchen, his gaze shifts towards the chef. "I have been given permission to prepare a meal for the twins. I hope I can have your assistance please." he said bowing his head in respect. He knew this would be the first time he can share the meals he learned to the actual people he learned them for. He was looking forward to seeing and hearing their reactions to it. Without a moments hesitation he went to gather the ingredients to start cooking the meal.

It wasn't long before the table was set and Kairis was calling Max and Sam over to come eat. He was smiling brightly as he couldn't wait to wow them with his skills.

33o36te.gif

The twins were working together on something, before they were called for the meal. Coming down for food, the twins stopped dead in their tracks as they looked over all of the meals.

They came closer to look at the meals that were on the table, as they both ran to him to give him a hug and even a kiss on the cheek. "This all looks so good. Thank you," Sam said. They sat down at the table, as their father was now there to check on.

"Well Well. Look at all of this," their father said. "Kairis..am I able to join this meal?" he now asked.

Kairis grins as he puffed up his chest a bit proudly. He was glad they were eager to dig in. He glanced over seeing their father also wished to dine with them. "Sure you can. There's plenty to go around." he said glad if he could show off his skills to their father as well. It would bring him one step closer to the twins in his opinion. Kairis decided to let them eat while he started cleaning up the kitchen of everything he used and needed to throw away.

"I just didn't know if I was aloud. I thought you were just spoiling my two sons with cooked meals," The father said before he sat down at the table with all of the food. Everyone started to eat the food that was at the table, as the family was digging right into the meal that was there.

The staff turned to Kairis, as they nudged him back to the table. "Go sit down. We can clean up for you, you enjoy that good food. We will make sure to pack away everything that is leftover," they said and kept on nudging him before he left to the table.

"Kairis! I love your food, it taste..like your mom's cooking and maybe even better.." Sam exclaimed.

• 2 weeks later...

Kairis looked at the staff as he nods. He removed his apron as he went to take a seat between the twins. "I am glad you are enjoying it all. After all I did prepare it with you two in mind." he says as he fixed himself a plate and began to eat as well. This kind of setting was really nice. A large family dinner with his beloved Sam and Max. It was more than perfect in his eyes.

The twins were liking that Kairis was sitting between them now and eating the food that he had made. They kissed his cheek, a kiss on each cheek of Kairis. His father gave them both a look, as he just finished what was on the plate. "You two seem very affectionate toward Kairis. How do you like your stay so far?" his father asked.

"Answer truthfully," Sam whispered under his breath.

"Sam, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and you too, Max. I would like Kairis' answer from him without any inference..."

Kairis felt himself blush lightly as he looked at them. His gaze shifts slightly as he looked towards their father. The question was an easy one but he felt like it might be a trick question. Answer honestly he thought as he took a deep breath. "I am still confused about some things here. I enjoy this time and attention I am getting from both Sam and Max. They were my only friends in my hometown as well as my first crush. I am overjoyed to actually be at their side even now. I do sometimes worry I am not worthy of their time or affection. Which is why I plan to continue to learn more about this part of them that I have only just recently learned about. This way I can grow closer to them and become someone most suitable to stand by their side." he says not sure if he conveyed himself properly.

The twins looked at their father, watching the reactions that would be coming from their father. His father looked at them all, as he moved to go by Kairis' side. Going to his side, he rested his hand on his shoulder for the moment. "I think you will be perfect for my sons. You will be help out my omega's son needs and the wants from my growing alpha son who will be taking my role after.."

Kairis became a bit nervous as the man walked towards him. He tried to stay as calm as possible until he heard his words. It was a surprise but he was overly joyed to hear them. "I will do my very best sir." he said with a smile as he looked at Sam and Max. He couldn't be happier knowing that their father approved of him being with his sons. This meant there was nothing standing in his way of getting even closer to the twin.

The father walked away, but only moved to sit back at the table to continue the meal. The twins had happy looks on their face, as they moved to grab his hand each. They were done, and were ready to hang out with Kairis more.

"Is there anything you want to do? After your meal?" one of the twins asked

Kairis looked to each of his sides. One hand being held by Sam and the other by Max. He smiled gently as he thought about it. "I'd love to just spend more time with you both. After all I haven't seen either of you in such a long time. Its all I could ask for. You two can decide the activity so long as we do something fun together." he said

• 4 weeks later...