A Pair of Devils w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

OUR CHARACTERS

Ms.Flair's Characters

Name: ★Samand Max♥

★Sam - His twin brother, his best friend, Sweets, partying, being outside

♥Max - His twin brother, His best friend, reading, cooking, taking care of people

Dislikes:

★Sam - Family members, healthy food, dogs, doctors, females

♥Max - Family members, priests and exorcists, females

Role:

★Sam is Omega

♥Max is Alpha

Appearance:

brother-twins.png

(Sam is left, Max is right.)

azuneko's Character

Name: Kairis Smith

Dislikes: unnecessary fighting and rainy days

Role: beta

Appearance: 3797d7db5c204edc6f7fba86957e5b25.jpg

The taste of dirt and sand could be easily felt upon his lips. The blazing hot summer sun blinding him as he laid against the soft grass. His gaze shifting towards the left side of himself and then towards the right. A small smile stretching across his lips as he could see both Sam and Max laying there. It was the summer of their last days of middle school. He couldn't believe they could end up going to the same high school once fall came. The thought alone made his mind race with endless possibilities. Sitting up Kairis looked at his two friends with an adorable grin across his face. "I can't wait to get older. I'll be super good looking and get all the girls. Just you wait and see." he teased since it always felt like his friends got all the attention when it came to girls. Those days were all so much fun and it all ended in a flash as well. Just before high school, Kairis had moved away from this little town and to the big city with his father. It was so sudden he never even had the chance to say good bye to his best friends. That was at least eight years ago. Now at the ripe age of twenty one, Kairis was back in his hometown. It felt so nostalgic and yet he wasn't here for any type of reunion.

In this small town it his custom to sacrifice one child per family to the great demon that oversees the land. Kairis' father had tried to spare him from such a fate but it was impossible to hide him forever. He had finally come to terms with everything and was willingly going to let himself be sacrificed. He thanked his father for going to such lengths to protect him but it wasn't as if he didn't see this becoming his fate eventually. Kairis only had one regret which was never having the chance to say good bye for yet a second time to the only two he ever called his friends. Walking about the town he had two whole days to spend before the day of the offering. He decide to visit a few of his favorite places starting with the park. As he walked closer he noticed someone sitting on the swings. 'That hair... could it be...' he thinks as he rushed over. "Sam is that you!!??"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

During the last days, it was fun time to be able to hang out with their good friend. The brothers really enjoyed hanging out with their friend, and it was great to be able to do this and do the same following season. Sam laughed a little, "You really think girls will be after you? I think I will have better time," Sam said. Max shrugged his shoulders, "I don't think I will be good," Max commented. Both brothers thought these times were never gonna end but it did so suddenly.

After he had left out of their lives, they had left the human realm to go with their father even if they didnt have best relationship with the man. Through the sacrafices, the boys wanted nothing to do with it. At the time, Max was now alpha and Sam was a omega.

-

That day the boys went there separate ways, Sam went into the human realm to grab some things while Max stayed back. He was just relaxing on a swing, as he swung back and forth on the swing. Feeling something in him, he saw the man from afar. Standing up slowly, "Yeah my name is Sam," Sam said as he put his hands into his pockets. "I am sorry but I am having a hard time remembering you."

Kairis expected as much since it had been several years since they last saw one another. “Oh it’s fine. You just looked like an old friend of mine but that’s impossible. After all my friend was a twin and he never seemed to go anywhere without the other. Well I shouldn’t trouble you anymore than I have.” he said giving a polite bow. He wasn’t sure why he didn’t just tell the man who he was. Something about being forgotten kind of set him off. In all these years he hadn’t once stopped thinking about San or Max. Though it seemed that wasn’t the same for them. Feeling a little sadden by this he continued his journey down memory lane. Kairis still wanted to visit all the places he can remember.

As he walked away from the park he took one last glance back at the male sitting upon the swings. He gave a small smile moreso to himself before he went on towards a small nearby stream. He wanted to see if the tiny crawfish still swam about there. He began to hum a tune to himself walking more. He didn’t have much time left before being sacrificed thusly he planned to spend him current time wisely.

Sam sat on the swings, as he moved around while he was on swings. Hearing that part, he laughed a little about that comment that was given. "Never left his twins side? Things may have changed for them," Sam muttered his comment, just loud enough that he could hear it. He watched from afar, as he watched the man walk away from him. Sam started to walk away aswell, as he grabbed his things to go with him to head back home.

On his way back home, he made a realization when he picked up on something. That smell and aura was so familiar, as he realized who it was. That was Kairis! Seeing the other gone, he rushed back to see or check on his own brother.

They ran into each other, as Sam had excited but nervous look on his face. They talked with each other, but something had stopped them from talking. It was their father, who needed to talk about the newest sacrafice.

Someone approached the other by the river, someone in ceremonial robes. "Young man, there has been a change in plans. We have to do it tonight, because the demon is becoming more restless. You are to be given to his now adult sons."

As he had gotten to the river side, his eyes scan the water for crawfish. However his fun was cut short as it appeared his little bit of time was now gone. He nods his head as he followed the man in ceremonial clothing towards the small temple in the town. There Kairis went through the purification process and was dressed in the sacrificial yukata. He was then taken to the edge of the village where the mountains begin. There was a cliff there in which the demon would rise to claim the sacrifice.

Kairis approaches the edge of the cliff before looking back. He couldn't see a single person behind him. He was alone now and that made him very nervous but this was fate. He couldn't abandon things now after coming this far. He knelt down on the ground as he knew he should and bows his head. He kept silent as he awaited what was to come next. Little did he know things weren't as he assumed them to he. What happened next was a major shock and surprise

As he had gotten to the river side, his eyes scan the water for crawfish. However his fun was cut short as it appeared his little bit of time was now gone. He nods his head as he followed the man in ceremonial clothing towards the small temple in the town. There Kairis went through the purification process and was dressed in the sacrificial yukata. He was then taken to the edge of the village where the mountains begin. There was a cliff there in which the demon would rise to claim the sacrifice.

Kairis approaches the edge of the cliff before looking back. He couldn't see a single person behind him. He was alone now and that made him very nervous but this was fate. He couldn't abandon things now after coming this far. He knelt down on the ground as he knew he should and bows his head. He kept silent as he awaited what was to come next. Little did he know things weren't as he assumed them to he. What happened next was a major shock and surprise

When the male was bowed, the twins came out from the shadows that they were hiding. They were looking at each other for the moment, before they both sighed. They remembered how their excitement and happiness was cut short, when their father told them about who was getting sacrificed. They argued with their father, before they came to a decision of sparing Kairis' life.

In view, they both placed their hands on his shoulders before they started to speak up. "Kairis. It has been awhile huh? I am sorry that you have to know about this," the twins spoke in unison together. It was Max who made him look up, while Sam stood near his brother. Sam started to speak up, "I am sorry about this Kairis. Our father is the demon, and we had to make a agreement with our father. You have to become our pet, or we have to kill you.." Sam continued to say.

"It is true..." Max said. "Neither of us want to kill you right now," Max said right after to him.

Kairis was wondering if everything was going according to plan. He was following the ritual correctly but he felt that time was taking too long. Before he began worrying any longer he felt hands upon his shoulder. This was the moment of truth or so he thought. His eyes opened upon hearing a pair of familiar voices. Looking up at both Max and Sam; he was completely at a lost for words. He didn't know where to begin or stop. He was sure tears were running down his cheeks but the shock of all this kept him from feeling them.

"I thought you two had forgotten all about me. I'm really happy you both still remember me." It was all he could think to say. In honesty he couldn't believe his childhood friends were sons to the demon his town sacrificed their children to. Though in this exact moment he was glad he grew up knowing these two. He be long dead in the belly of the beast had they not been friends. "I'm sure being a pet of the two of you will be fine. It definitely beats having to die right now. So I'm okay with it." Kairis says with a small smile upon his face.

Sam and Max stood there together, as they watched from their view of their friend. It was Sam who spoke up, "We never forget about you. When we met earlier, I only realized that it was you. You were on our minds," Sam said to Kairis. "We still have pictures in our room..of all of us," Max said to him after.

They both nodded their head, as Sam was the one who brought him into a hug while Max moved away from the area. Reaching mountainside wall, as Max started to trace markings all over the wall. When he was doing it, Sam looked to him after letting go of him.

"Brother knows more about magic then me," Sam said with a nod of his head. "He will be creating the portal to our home," Sam said after.

Max finally got it ready, as he had it open all up. An Entrance appeared as deep inside was showing light inside of there. "All ready," Max said as he stood by the entrance for them to come over. Sam went to his brother, and dragged Kairus along with him to go through the entrance.

Kairis looked at the two as he was glad they still remembered him. it gave him the sense that even as their pet he wouldn't be too unhappy. Though he did worry about a few things. For one; they were demons so he was sure they would outlive his short human life. Secondly, was it truly alright for him not to be sacarficed. So much worried him but he's never encountered anyone else having such a ultimatim during the offering process. He could only hope this wouldn't backfire on the town.

As he was being embraced in a hug by Sam, his gaze shifts towards Max. He felt like there was so much he didn't know about his childhood friends. The major thing of them being demons. Trying not to let that factor of things worry him, he stumbles forward to head towards the opening Max had opened up. 'Guess this is another part of my fate...' he thinks as he was dragged along by Sam.

Sam continued to drag him along, taking him through the entrance as it closed on its own. Max lead them, as the lights start to appear on the way there. Reaching a exit, Max lead through as they arrived in a courtyard of a beautiful home that attached to it. "This is where our real home. That's why we never let you come over," Max pointed out. "We had to keep this a secret from you. Our dear mother was worried with us on Earth, but our father thought he could use us..as spys," Sam said right after his brother.

Entering through the back doors, it was spacious inside as there was people working around them. Someone came into view, and it was their father who showed he was a true demon. He had ears and tail of a demon kitsune, as he waved over at them. "So this guy is the one you saved! Welcome Kairis, you are my sons new pet. Did they tell you what you must do? You must take care of my sons needs and wants, I am taking about all of them," The father said.

"Yes Father, we were gonna tell him that," Max stated with his arms crossed.

"We will fine father," Sam said with a shrug. " I bet we will have fun completely," Sam said more.

Kairis was a bit annoyed with the way Sam was dragging him. He wasn't going to run or struggle. He was willingly going with them so he couldn't understand it. He did his best not to complain as they were soon at a rather extravagant looking house. This would explain why they always slept over at his place as kids. Traveling to this place back then might have given him quite the scare. He remained silent as he began to take in his new surroundings. That was until he was now in the presence of a true demon. Sam and Max looked normal to his eyes but there was no mistaken this man for anything but a demon.

"Uh by wants and needs are you referring to even explicit things. I... don't know about something like that. They are my childhood friends. I couldn't see myself partaking in such things with them." he said nervously. Kairis knew he was only spared to live so long as he played pet for Sam and Max. He doubts his friends would ever cross such lines with him but he wasn't all too sure at this point. So much time apart has passed. Not to mention they are both demons. He knew anything was possible at this point. He was a bit glad he had read a few books about demons once while he was away from this town. When books are involved Kairis reading material contained only manga and doujinshi. Even with that bit of knowledge in his pocket he had no idea what a real demon was capable of.

Their father started to laugh, as he just nodded his head. "I do mean those needs and wants. You are a weird human," Their father said. "That what pets do for demons or pets in general. I guess you haven't seen any action from where you are," their father said, continuing to speak. He started to walk away, "Boys show him around and make sure you get him into something more comfortable. I hope you are good for my boys, or something may just happen to your pretty little human head.

The twins watched their father leave, as Max took off his glasses to give a clean. "Why don't split up the duties Sam? Take him on the tour, while I go get the clothing and some other things settled for his stay here," Max said before he started to walk away from the group.

Sam only shook his head, "He is still a stick in the mud. Come on, let me star the tour and father is telling the truth. I don't know if you can tell, but I am a omega while my brother is a alpha like our father..." Sam said while starting to show him around.

Kairis looked at the man as he frowns a little. He didn't like the man calling him weird. However he remained calm since he knew they were allowing him to live so long as he played the role of pet. Once the man walked off, he turned his gaze towards Sam. "Listen I am more concerned about handling my duties as a pet. I figured out as much between you both. Which means you both know I am only a beta. I doubt my virgin skills will be of any use to wither of you. Even so I am willing to give this my all if you two are alright with it." he said his classic determination still his good point. He could care less about a tour of this place. He doubts he would ever go beyond the bedroom if he is to be that kind of pet. He kept trying to think of ways to keep himself safe here. 'Just because we were friends once doesn't mean nothing has changed..' he thinks to himself as he looked around.

"I am sure Max is like that because he is an alpha. So far I know they hold themselves very high above the rest. So I am sure he's not being a stick in the mud on purpose." he says a bit nervous about that fact himself. He's never encountered an alpha so closely and this would probably be the first he's going to be extremely close to one. He's worked around omegas before. It was how he found out he is a rare beta. One who isn't affected by pheromones.

Sam walked with him, but had stopped though so they could chat more instead of touring around. Hearing the words, he let out a sigh. "You know, our father may have someone to teach you how to do things. Or I could teach you, since me and my brother have..pleasured each other," Sam pointed out with some information about their relationship between each other. Sam started to walk again, walking more.

"They tend to do that. I know that from living with my father and my brother now," Sam to him. Sam stopped at a door, as he moved to open the door. It was a big bedroom, that was decorated with beautiful bed that was in the middle. "This is our room, for me and Max. We haven't slept away from each other..ever. You remember how close we were back in the day, I never left Max's side," Sam said closing the door to it. "You may be sleeping in here or you will be taking a guest room.."

"Everything should be ready," came a voice and it was from Max who was walking over to them with somethings in his hands. "We need to get you bathed. We have a big walk in bathhouse type of bathroom, and we can all have one together even. Unless you rather not that," Max said.

Kairis looked at Sam as the other spoke more. He knew the twins were close but he never expected that close. It was a bit unsettling to think about but at the same time kind of kinky. "I would prefer if you two taught me. Your father scares the shit out of me and I don't think his help would be effective enough. If I am your pet its best for you two to teach me what best ways to make you happy." he said not wanting to think about some random person touching him in any odd ways. He still couldn't get over the fact his once childhood friends would be touching him in such ways eventually.

His gaze looked over the room they walked into. It was as incredible as the rest of the place. 'Share a bed... sleep on my own... such great options.' he though to himself but something hit him as he thought. These two were giving him options. That felt a bit strange but he was sure not to point it out for now. He'd hate to see what their demanding side might look like. "Well i guess you two could join me. That is if you want to." he said thinking about it a bit.

"Then I can teach you more, since I am a omega," Sam said to Kairis. "I am sorry about my father, he has always been like that. Even our staff can get scared of him," Sam said right after.

Max put his hands into his pockets, as he placed them deep into his pockets. Max started to lead them, as Sam followed behind but Sam showed Kairis certain things that they would have missed. Reaching the bathroom, Max was first to let him in as he opened up the doors up wide.

Inside of the bathroom, it was a like a bathhouse style as Max moved to check on things. Checking on things in the bathroom, before he started to undress himself. Sam was one to follow next, as they were both naked in front of Kairis. Max had more of a flawless like skin, as he was taking off his glasses to put them to the side. Sam had tattoo's over his body as they were bright and colorful.

"Do you want any bubbles?" Sam asked as Max was now running the water to make sure it was nice and warm.

Kairis was currently in deep thought of many things. He still couldn't image himself doing anything out of the ordinary with the twins. As that thought was crossing his mind, he snapped out of his own head to realize his current location. They had arrived within the bathroom. Both Max and Sam had stood there completely nude without seeming embarrassed. Kairis quickly spun around as he mumbled. "Yeah bubbles... lots of bubbles are good." he was thinking the bubbles could cover up most of that exposed flesh he had just bared witness to. He knew when they were younger they would go to the bathhouse together. Though it was clear how much they had grown in all the right places. He sighs as he slipped out of his clothes unable to make eye contact with either of them. "So this is really happening.... I still can't believe it at all." he says softly

Sam had moved to set it all up, as he started to added bubbles and even added some more smelleir things into the water. Max walked over to him, placing his hand on his shoulder. Keeping his hand on his shoulders, he laughed a little. "Where is your balls Kairis.. You use to act so mighty back in the day, " Max teased as he nudged his friend in a playful manner.

Sam moved to slip into the water as he fell deeper into the water, as he watched from afar. "The water should be right now. Come on you two, unless Kairis wants to steal some looks from your crotch brother..." Sam commented in a teasing laugh.

"I'm coming brother," Max said while moving to get into the tub. Getting the tub, he immediately moved to get close to his brother.

Both of the twins watched Kairis now, watching him to see if he would join them or try to chicken out. Max was starting to show more of his alpha personality, with how he was acting around Kairis.

Kairis sighs a bit. "You two aren't the cute little guys I remember. So don't tease me. I am still very much a virgin unlike you both." he pouted as he watched them both in the water. He knew he'd have to get clean soon enough so putting up a fight now was stupid. With a reluctant sigh, Kairis got into the bath. The warmth of the water just perfect and he managed to relax with a scents mixed into the water. He glanced over at Max and Sam seeing how close they were to one another. "So what kind of things do you two usually like to do? I think its best to learn as quickly as possible so I can become a proper pet. I'd hate to be tossed aside for failing to meet your standards." he said with his usual determination showing once more.

They looked at each other at the comment, before they laughed at each other. That was true, they both have lost their virginity but it was Max who was more interested that he was a virgin still. It sent excitement throughout the alpha's body. Once he was in the water, Sam was one who moved in the tub to get Kairis in the middle of the two of them now. It was to show he was completely involved in now. Hearing the question, the twins were silent for the time before they answered the question. Sam was first to answer, "We both like cuddling, so that is a must after we had sex. Don't worry, I can teach you that stuff..more hands on..." Sam pointed out with a little giggle.

Max looked around, as he looked at Kairis. "Yeah my brother can teach you well. You know I like someone to keep me in company when I am reading," Max pointed out.

"Oh! You will joining me in the kitchen for when I am cooking or baking. Sometimes it is nice, to give the staff a break," Sam said.

"Reading, cooking cuddling and sex... It all sounded like an actual relationship in small bits to him. Though he knew better than to let his wishes get the better of him. "I will do my very best so don't you worry. After all I am known for giving my all no matter what is thrown at me." he said glancing at Max and then towards Sam. It was only now that Kairis realized he was slightly sandwiched between the two. As much as he wanted to inch away something about Max's aura kept him still. 'Alphas sure can be scary but I don't feel frightened... more like comforted....' he thinks as he gave a little smile before poking at a few bubbles. He wonders what else to talk about. He knew if it stayed too silent he would start feeling nervous.

Sam laughed a little, as he leaned into the tub more as he started to sink lower. "Yeah I know you do that. You use to act like that even while in school with you," Sam said.

There was silence, before Max moved to go into the water to try find Kairis' shaft. Wrapping his hand around it, as he started to stroke it to get it all excited. Sam laughed a little, knowing what his brother was doing toward their friend right now. Sam moved to go into his ear, whispering into his ear.

"How do you like that? You are feeling good right? My brother does a good job for me..." Sam asked into his ear.

Kairis glanced back at Sam and at that moment he felt Max's hand on him. His attention turned towards the other as his face was turning red. 'These two really don't waste any time...' he thinks as he bit his lip a bit. Lowering his gaze he could hear Sam asking him something he would rather not answer. "Its... It feels good. I can tell he's got such a handle on this skill." he mumbled as he closed his eyes a bit. He was holding his voice back as he didn't want his voice to echo off the bathroom walls. Being touched like this was highly arousing and his body was responding nicely. Glancing over towards Max, he could see that he was becoming aroused as well. He felt odd being the only one being touched but he was sure that wouldn't last forever.

Sam chuckled a little, as he moved to kiss his friend on the cheek. Whispering to him again, "It does. You have already gotten me testy too. Like my dear brother.." Sam said while whispering to him. Max was getting excited too, as he moved to nibble at his ear and down his neck. "You know Kairis. You should speak up, and let out those sounds. I want to hear those from you, and maybe even fill this whole bathroom with your moans," Max said, ordering Kairis what to do.

Max kept on touching Kairis continuously, as he wanted to hear the sounds from the man. Max had an idea, and that would be something he would need to after this little fun session ended. After hearing what he wanted to hear, Max pulled his hand away from the man.

"I think we are done here..maybe we should move to the bedroom so we can really have fun.." Max now suggested, showing his alpha and how in control he was in.

"

Kairis felt like he was trapped between the two. This was hard to accept though he couldn’t fight it either. He choose to accept this fate and he’d see it through. No matter how embarrassing it made him feel. That being more so due to being highly inexperienced in the bedroom. Though to his surprise Max and Adam didn’t seem turned off by that knowledge. His skin feeling a bit feverish the more he was touched. He couldn’t tell if it was the water’s fault or not. His attention turned towards Max as the other practically demands to hear his voice. As if the simple command flipped the switch, Kairis parts his lips letting his moans echo against the bathroom walls. His face turned red as it wasn’t something he wanted to hear himself. Yet he knew he couldn’t resist an alpha in the least.

His body shivering a bit as he noticed Max’s hand stop. He was kind of close to release so he was feeling on edge now. Though he didn’t say it as it seemed things weren’t going to end here. His gaze shift between the twins. “You two... just what are you planning on those heads..?”