• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Paul4U

• R.I.O

• shirotsuki

guys, please help me.. i'm a newbie here.. how to insert pics from my PC to post here?

I think you can't. You need to upload it in an image hosting site( i.e photobucket, imageshack...) Well, that's what I do all the time...

• Like 1

guys, please help me.. i'm a newbie here.. how to insert pics from my PC to post here?

under the Reply press (go advanced) then in (Additional Options) press (Manage Attachments) and when the page open press(add files) after that (select files) from your PC , then (upload files) the pic will be in(Home) drag the pic in( Attachments ) and then press (insert online)

• Like 2

under the Reply press (go advanced) then in (Additional Options) press (Manage Attachments) and when the page open press(add files) after that (select files) from your PC , then (upload files) the pic will be in(Home) drag the pic in( Attachments ) and then press (insert online)

oh!!!! So that's how it is :D Thanks XD I didn't know that until now. I always upload the images in photobucket and get its image code :D THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Like 1

I think you can't. You need to upload it in an image hosting site( i.e photobucket, imageshack...) Well, that's what I do all the time...

ooh I see.. arigatou! :hamtaro-005 (10):

thanx a lot for ur help.. :leaf12:

thanx a lot for ur help.. :leaf12:

no no no. I'm wrong. So sorry. I gave you the wrong tip. Read Sarah's Post:

it's this. So sorry.