Yuri On Ice Rewatch

auser

Hello people of YO!:D

a135d690fa3ff7dcca9a7e38ef9da2e01048fb48_hq.jpg

You know how there are different (ahem, not mentioning names) websites that post Rewatches of favorite animes?

Well, so I love such things & I adore following my favorite animes along with other users;)

So I was wondering if anyone would be in the mood to rewatch Yuri On Ice?

a Rewatch usually works like this: one/two episode(s) per week, after watching the episode, people can discuss it & write their thoughts & reviews. Any first time watchers are welcome as well, in fact, their reviews & speculations are usually a lot of fun to read.;)

I'm not posting a schedule here because I'm not sure if even a single person would be interested, but hey, if there are at least 3 or 4 of us, I think it could be a lot of fun!:D Let me know your thoughts.;)

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
would you like to join?

p.s. let me know if you know the author of the image, I would credit them

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 660, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Episode[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1.Easy as Pirozhki!! The Grand Prix Final of Tears[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2. Two Yuris?! Drama at Yu-topia[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3. I Am Eros, and Eros is Me?! Face-Off! Hot Springs on Ice[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4. Like Yourself... And Complete The Free Program!![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5.Face Beet-Red!! It's the First Competition! The Chugoku, Shikoku, and Kyushu Championship[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]6. China's On! The Grand Prix Series Opening Event!! The Cup of China Short Program[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]7. China's On! The Grand Prix Series Opening Event!! The Cup of China Free Skate[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]8.Yuri vs Yuri! The Horror!! Rostelecom Cup, Short Program[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]9.Yuri vs Yuri! The Horror!! Rostelecom Cup, Free Skate[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]10. Gotta Supercharge it! Pre-Grand Prix Final Special![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]11. Gotta Super-Supercharge it! Grand Prix Final Short Program[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]12. Gotta Super-Super-Supercharge it! Grand Prix Final Free Skate[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• auser

• fan_yaoi

• littlespiral

• Racheal

this actually sounds super fun. thanks for tagging me :) i've been wanting to re-watch YOI for a while now and it's pretty hard to do when i don't have much time and when i'm not in the mood to ride the roller coaster of feelings again whenever i watch this anime (or any anime that i love for that matter). but sharing that experience with others sounds like a good idea to me :)

however, i'm not sure if i could participate, being pretty busy as it is :( and also it won't be fun if it's just the two of us, right? T___T

p/s: i'v no idea who's the artist of that pic, but it's cute tho

• 2 weeks later...

and
- I'll be wiling to do a rewatch of YOI with you guys as it sounds interesting!! I haven't watched it in ages and perhaps we could do a rewatch of No.6 anime after this one? Lol Well I'm free and easy so I'll leave it with you to start watching it :)

i didn't know you've watched YOI too lol.. oh, that sounds good! the more the merrier :) i haven't watched no.6 though, does it still counts if you're watching it for the first time?

guess we'll have to see what

has to say :]

Yeah I've seen YOI and I really enjoyed watching it. I ship the older yuri with his new coach Victor coz it seemed to me like the older yuri had a crush on him for ages lol :)

You've not seen No.6?? It's a dark yet amazing anime, one I keep rewatching over and over after several months has passed and I'm bored lol I especially love the voice actor of Nezumi - his Japanese speaking and singing is deep and gives me the shivers

Hey

, just a random question but does your username come from No.6? Lol and would you be interested in joining us for a rewatch? :)

yay! I'm so excited for you to join us!!

I would be interested in watching No 6 as well, because I haven't seen it yet, but always wanted to.. So it sounds like a plan, no?:)

I was thinking that 4 or 5 people would be just perfect for a cozy rewatch ( I mean the more the merrier, but I honestly didn't expect more than 1 person to agree xD), so maybe we could start next week?

Would anyone else like to join in the fun?

(how are you with anime, my friend? We never talked about it)
?
?
? (I'm just tagging nice people at random at this point xD)

ahh you mean watching yuir on ice same day and then talk about it, hmm sound fun. and since i still havent seen it XD i really should. Oki i'll Watch it ya ^^

YAY!!! I'm excited!!!!:D first time watcher amongs us!!

Although, I think watching it on the same day might be too restrictive & time-consuming for some, due to work, etc.. Not sure what would be the best pace for everybody: 1 episode per week? 1 episode every 3 days? What do you think,

?

i only replying this for today hee.. sounds cool! i'm in. and No.6 is such a great anime as well.

also i found the creator of that cute viktor. it's here :

i believe anything from pixiv are all original fanarts.

ahaa, one per week then i guess. i do have studies and work in between :p

yup, agreed! 1 episode per week sounds good. but since it has 12 eps altogether, it's gonna take almost 3 months to finish, yeah? i don't mind though, seems like a good way to kill time while waiting for new seasons of animes to come out. ;)

ah, so glad to see more people joining in :)

I'm in! Although I haven't much time to watch anime in between work and studies but I guess I can sneak a bit of time when I'm babysitting. Or I'll just cut down my sleeping time (which is non-existent at this point but whatever XD)

YAY!! Fresh blood!!!! What do you guys think of the schedule? One episode per week works for you? or 2 sounds better

thanks for the for finding the credit, voide!! but is pixiv the author or just the name of the website? O_o I'm still confused xD

ok, so there are so many of us already, so I think we can start on Monday already, no?;) I will try to post a schedule (as soon as we all agree) & tag everyone:D

And one more thing

, Racheal, Racheal, Racheal! I already told you how DUMB I was!!! You're the most dedicated, crazy & adorable Yuri on Ice fan that I know and it's horrible, disgusting & truly shameful that I haven't tagged you right away! but I know that you're very busy & important, so I try to bother you less.. so yeah, that was dumb, would you like to join, my dear friend?

Oh and

&
would you be interested as well? Again - I don't talk a lot about anime, so I don't know your preferences, but I ought to do it more:D

Thank you

I am not in to YOI as much as before tho' Since there are only goods come out but no new story.

I think the majority of people here prefer one per week, so we will do it this way;) yay!:D

i know, we even talked about it before - I wish wish wish for second season, but you did say it was unrealistic.. eh.. is the movie coming out soon? mm.. can't wait to see my precious Yurio again!;)

Oh Racheal, will you post the picture of a new figure? Update your user notes?:D your precious collection is incredible:D

here are what I got yesterday

Victor figure, 5人の王 Vol 3 and Natsume yuujinchou paper bag :D Haven't had time to unbox victor yet tho'

oh my god!!! That's magic!!! :Red_fox:I wish I could see your WHOLE collection, but I don't think it's humanly possible to capture it in one photograph xD

oh.. do you have Yurio by any chance?

ohh that one looks nice :Dis it bendy :p can u bend the legs on him. Well, nice things you got there.

Sadly not like nendoriod, all the figure cannot bend or else it is going to be fun. :D

as you see some of them in my user note, I may take time to take some photos for you later, but I really do have a lot, so probable will take a while. Yurio haven't came out yet. These are the rest that I did pre-order already.

Yuri figure

Here are the figures and Nendoriods that already came out.

As you see Victor already has 3 version. Yuri and Yurio? not yet lol

Please don't ask me why I don't unbox them. ^ ^;

Yay

!! sure, it's nothing urgent or even nessesary, but if you ever in the mood to take some pictures - I would love to see them!!:D I'm extremely curious!

oh, do you have anything from Parasyte the Maxim?

wait, I'm extremely confused.. does Nendroid change facial expressions?

The one for Yurio is incredibly incredibly cute!! With the cat too.. It's just perfect, no?

It's interesting how there is a purchase limit (3 for all the links..) do you know why they put a limit like this? O_o why can't I have 10 same figures?:D A little Yurio harem?

and wow wow wow

, your collection is magic, and I know I can't ask, but why why why don't you unwrap them? (that's rethorical, not a question xD)They are meant to be worshipped! Ah, so so beautiful!!

and dammit, discrimination - all for Viktor, no Yuris xD

thank you so much for sharing these treasures here! so beautiful!

i'll go w the majority on how many ep to watch a week then : )

re: pixiv. it's a website for all artists to show case their arts. the author's name is right above the image where there's little icon there. the author name's

wow. an impressive collection there, senpai :D

Here are the figures and Nendoriods that already came out.

OMG you have so many YOI figurines

! awesome collection you got there! and you even have the infamous Viktor figurine where his pose put an emphasis on his ass-ets!! >///

!! that's a great idea, thanks for inviting me in dear! Have you all already started watching because I can only start watching tomorrow night at earliest..

Btw, I don't know how many time I re-watched No.6. It was my first shonen-ai and it was because of them I became a fujoshi.. They are also like free from all streotypes of yaoi or shonen-ais both strong and fragile characters.. Aww, they are my sons..