D.N. Angel Manga returns Asuka Magazine

lateChoco

In the recent May issue of Kadokawa's Monthly Asuka issue, it is announced that on Saturday that Yukiru Sugisaki's D.N.Angel manga is resuming from the hiatus.

BnPDX9h.jpg

Synopsis:

Daisuke Niwa is an ordinary, if slightly unlucky, middle school student. On his fourteenth birthday, he comes down with a 'condition' that has plagued the men in his family for three hundred years. When he sees his crush, Risa, he transforms into his alter ego, the phantom thief Dark Mousy. Unfortunately, when Dark Mousy sees his crush, Risa's twin Riku, he transforms back into Daisuke. The only cure for this craziness is if Daisuke can get Risa to fall in love with him ...

The manga first started at 1997, and went on hiatus at 2005, and temporarily return from hiatus in 2008.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lateChoco

• mangafriend

• Ryuu_L

• confidant_v

Oh wow this brings back memories!! I love DN Angel so much! I have a friend that will be very excited to hear this news! This might be a good time to celebrate by rewatching the anime!

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of my childhood anime. Wasen't a active manga reader that time and didn't know so much about manga. I was only watching anime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the best news ever!! I shipped Daisuke and Satoshi before I even knew what shipping was. Aaa this is such great news. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

What was the reason again it went on hiates? Did it had to do something with an ilness of the author?