"Dakaretai Otoko Ichii Ni Odosarete Imasu" TV Anime adaptation!

Faye

All these news of yaoi manga getting an anime adaptation is so awesome and here comes another one!!!

29594516_1721593971212835_8970380752349404007_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeEwsFAnqjGk3HonONhvA3XnPwfiAj6IbMs8a-j0FiKyfjTfYmLgPvG3XPnv3_II_g1pyyAgq_Oe2ZbnMbh35UxSuZPtf3cgtqKjLa2sBt8mwQ&oh=27036f3a8021aa6e91e98f8442fd429a&oe=5B2DBFBA

TV Anime adaptation of Hashigo Sakurabi's BL manga "Dakaretai Otoko Ichii Ni Odosarete Imasu" announced for Fall 2018!

The cast for it's drama CD will return for the TV anime adaptation.

Takato Saijou (CV Hiroki Takahashi)

Junya Azumaya (CV Yuuki Ono)

Chihiro Ayagi (CV Takuya Satou)

Ryou Narumiya (CV Yuuma Uchida)

Kazuomi Usaka (CV Kousuke Toriumi)

Synopsis:

Saijou Takato's 5 year reign as the "Most Huggable No. 1" has been snatched. Stealing his thunder is the newbie actor with a 3-year debut, Azumaya! Towards the stuffy hostile Takato, Azumaya's sincere sparkling smile starts to become effective. Even as Takato sets his alert level on MAX, Azumaya catches Takato in his shameful drunken state and uses it to blackmail him! In exchange for Azumaya’s silence, Azumaya states, "Please let me hold you"…?! "Embrace me, who was the Most Huggable No.1? What the heck is he saying!" Includes a large quantity of other high suspense erotic stories.

This year is much appreciated!! :D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virdian*

• otomebakka

• Ryuu_L

• confidant_v

• 1 month later...

REALLY?! Oh I cna't wait!! thanks soo much for the great news! Do you know what month it will be air? Gosh, such good news. ^^

I've never heard of this one before! I'm definitely about to read the manga ^_^ I'm excited to see it when it comes out in fall!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
So have you been watching it? I enjoyed reading the manga so I'm hoping the anime will be good too :)

Yes, I'm still at watching. :D It's kind of an odd story, but I like the seme a lot. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I have just finished watching the final episode, and honestly I don't really feel anything on this anime. It's not bad at all, I like the artwork, but the anime left no impact on me really. Going to put my further review in spoilers just in case..

the moment the series FINALLY got some kind of suspension was not until episode 10 when Chunta and Saijo were threatened by the photographer and in consequence they broke up. The alleged relationship between Chunta and the actress turned out to be a hoax, which made the only time the anime had been mildly exciting seem kind of dull afterwards. Also, the fact Saijo didn't buy any gift for Chunta for christmas, but Chunta bought an arsenal of presents?! I know Yaoi are not known for being realistic, but this anime is the definition of unrealism.

I like the artwork, the intro and the music, but the story itself doesn't leave an impact on me, which makes the anime "empty" for me. It's not a bad anime at all, but it's just not my taste. This surprises me since I usually have high tolerance for Yaoi anime with mediocre plots. Maybe I've just become more hard to please. :D