Trapped by the Music w/LoneDigger +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

Kou non the wiser ended up hugging Amon instead of his pillow. His body warmth alone was enough to put anyone into a relaxed mood. His face only inches away from the demon as he breaths softly. At this point Kou is slightly aware he isn't hugging a pillow anymore but he was too tired to check. He only assumed it was either Amon or some other being wishing to get close to him.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• LoneDigger

Amon smirked softly to himself, his plan had worked! Now they so close their lips were almost touching. But he didn't kiss him right away, instead he basked in the warmth of the moment for just a minute before he connected their lips together.

Kou blushed in his sleep as he suddenly had lips pressed against his own. He wasn't expecting it so he forgot to breath. His body trembling a little as he assuming this was just his dream playing tricks on his mind. He's had moments where his dreams felt real enough to be true.

Not breaking the kiss, Amon carefully wrapped an arm around the other's side to hold onto him lightly as he deepened the kiss, his tongue sliding past Kou's lips and exploring around the other's mouth. He too hadn't mastered remembering to breath while in the moment and had to pull back to pant.

Kou was now awake but his eyes remained closed as if he were still asleep. 'What is this idiot up to...?!' he thinks as he glad when Amon pulled back. He was able to gasp for some air. He was tempted to open his eyes and scold the demon. However his curiosity was piqued so he continued to sleep to see just what Amon was planning to do after this.

The demon's hot breath blew gently against the male's sleeping face as he tried to calm down, but his whole body already felt so... tight. He couldn't even explain the feeling, but it was very hot. Almost as hot as the fires from which he came from in Hell, but this kind of heat wasn't just painful, it was also something more.

If it hadn't been for the graphic novel, he wouldn't have known where to have even started, but since the pictures gave him ideas he decided to try it out for himself.

He carefully pulled the covers off of Kou so he could see more of his body and run his hand down his torso slowly, he almost stopped once he reached his crotch, but then kept going. Giving it a soft squeeze.

Kou blushed as he watched the demon through half lid eyes. 'He seems a little nervous... how cute..' he thinks to himself as he groans softly as the other lightly squeezed his crotch. "Don't stop... Keep going Amon..." he says softly as he didn't mind the other noticing he was aware of his actions.

"I... I've never done this before..."

Amon blushed darkly, but there was a look on his face that was just somehow dripping with intent, as if he knew exactly what he was doing or what he wanted from the other. Just had to to go about it properly.

So he squeezed a bit firmer, confirming that the other was feeling the same way towards him in that moment.

"I want you."

Kou was silent as he looked at him. He couldn't help but smile a little. In the back of his mind he was already calculating the next steps to take from here. If he was going to have a demon around that was so easy to lead by the nose; he knew he'd surely have some fun along the way. 'This is almost too much fun... better hold back my laughter...' he thinks as he licks his lips a bit. "If you want me then come get me. I won't run Amon." he said seriously.

"Are you really teasing me?"

The demon hummed, a bit unsure of that look on the other's face as he studied him. They were both hard no doubt, but something about Kou's attitude was a bit... mocking almost. Or maybe it was just the human's way of challenging him.

The truth was just as Kou suspected though, right now Adam was very easy to lead on and influence. He hadn't done this before after all, and Kou was going to be his first.

Kou grins a little. "I wouldn't dare tease you. After all this is also my first time so you better be gentle." he said though he truly wasn't one who wanted to be treated like a princess. Kou wouldn't mind of Amon got a little rough or wild with him. However he was sure that wouldn't happen at least not here. So he'd feign as if he wished to be treated like a delicate flower.

"Gentle? I don't know how to be gentle and besides, the two in the book were not..."

The demon muttered softly as he leaned over Kou and rested his chest on the other's chest, his hips resting above the others as he tangled their legs together slightly.

"Book....?! Oh you mean the manga I was reading. That's just reading it for fun but if you wish to use that as a reference then go ahead." he says softly as he smiled at the other. Kou was a little surprised that Amon was planning to reference his manga. Thinking on the scenes in it he blushed a little. 'Does he truly plan to go that far with me.... well I don't mind if he's actually serious about it..' he thinks to himself.