Trapped by the Music w/LoneDigger +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

Name: Kou Mukami

Dislikes: rainy days

Appearance:

wqi7vghl22x376zm2jgmmb4z7b7xflps_hq.jpg

It was the final concert and the stage was set. Bright lights, music flaring through the speakers and a roaring audience full of energy. 'Love Struck' took to the stage ready to begin. “This may be our final performance but we’re going to give it our all. Thank you all for coming tonight!!” Kou said as their first song began playing. The three idols began singing and dancing upon the stage with so much energy. The passion behind every word sung and every step taken could easily be felt throughout the entire stadium. The night was young and the concert soon came to an end. The final performance came to an end and the idols left the stage.

“It seems like our fans were really into more than ever tonight. I bet since Kou is going solo it makes all the sense.” the break dancer Hiro says. “Yeah it’ll be lonely without you Kou. So you better do amazing on your own.” the cutest one Yami said. “Thanks guys but the night isn’t over yet. We still have the VIP after party. So let’s give it our all.” he said with a grin. The three get together before leaving the stadium and heading out to the hotel ballroom where the party was taking place. This party was huge. Once there the three split up to mix and mingle with the crowd. Kou however went to stand outside upon the balcony for some fresh air. He was tired from the show so he wanted to relax a little.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• LoneDigger

Amon loved how the bitter chill of the cold of the surface contrasted so harshly with the fires of hell in which he had grown so used to that it was boring. Apparently torturing humans in the chambers wasn't enough fun for a demon, so he came to their world to stir up trouble and experience the pitiful lives they lived. It was hilarious how humans thought they were superior, when in reality they were just weak, sinful creatures that couldn't comprehend the supernatural since their lives were ruled by science and machines and material greed were their new religion, their new Gods. But Amon was no fool, he knew that to blend in with mankind without causing any suspicions he needed to look like them, act like them. So he made himself a perfect disguise. He stole the body of a human male. One with thick, wavy black hair. Stormy grey eyes. A lanky body. A human that though roguishly handsome, seemed deceptively weak in body strength. It was the perfect tool. It made people attract to him like moths to a light, and it also made them underestimate him. So when his true nature was revealed it was already too late. He took everything he could from the pathetic humans. He took their greed, feed off their lust, gain their false sense of power... He tried their drugs, their alcohol. It was all just a game to the demon, a game with only one winner. And once he'd taken his prize he killed them all. Not a life was spared. The trail of blood and deception followed Amon wherever he went. And so far nobody had the fucking balls to stop him. Not his old man, not the lord of hell, and not even God himself seemed to dare. But soon that was about to change and Amon would be in for something a lot more. He'd never played with an angel before, this was going to be the real fun~

Humans didn't even seem to worth ship God anymore, instead they choose idols. Normal humans who had by some means gained cult followings through their so called talents. Musicians they were sometimes called.

How amazing would that be, to bring down one of the new Gods to humans by taking none other than popular lead singer of 'Love Struck'. Well, that was his plan for now. The guy was painfully easy to find, he was in town playing that night. And the demon had taken it upon himself to get his own VIP ticket, which didn't even exist, but he made up one for himself. So when Kou thought he was alone on that balcony, suddenly behind him appeared another male. Funny, it didn't look like he had taken the stairs and all the doors were locked and security everywhere. But little did they know this was no regular crazy fan...

Suddenly having the feeling as though he wasn't alone, Kou turned around to see someone standing there. Knowing this was an after party he instantly assumed the male before him was a fan. "Hello there. Did you enjoy the show? Are you interested in an autograph or commemorative photo?" he asked as he wonders why it felt like this person was here with other intentions in mind. 'Damn... we truly have some strange fans... just a little longer and I'll be done with this crap...' he thinks to himself. Kou's manager had made the public announcement that he was going solo but that was hardly the truth. He was actually taking a hiatus from all the fame and spotlight. Kou had plans and being an idol wasn't going to help him to accomplish them. Thus he had to slip away from the light and head into the shadows for a while.

His gaze shifts a bit as he waited to see what this person wanted from him. "Uh, if there's nothing you need then I should really get back to the party. Wouldn't want to cause any strange rumors to start spreading all of a sudden. That kind of thing could ruin anyone's image after all." he says as he began to head for the exit of the balcony. This kind of fan usually gave him the chills so he was quick to evade.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I don't want your autograph, sir~"

More like I want your soul.

But he didn't say that bit out loud.

"A photo? Well, I'll take you up on that offer."

The demon grinned as he walked closer to the other. Such strange magic humans had invented with their machines. From what he understood photographs somehow captured moments of time and saved them forever in a picture.

Even as a demon he had to admit that power was pretty cool, and... it gave him the excuse to get even closer to Kou.

"Of course not~ I just want one picture with you, that's all..."

He seemed to pout, still moving in closer. Like a predatory animal closing in on it's prey

"Just one and then I'll be on my way~"

And I'll be taking you with me.

“Well if you put it that way then sure thing.” he said with a smile. ‘So he’s the shy type in a way.. that’s kind of cute..’ he thought as he smiled at the other. He got close enough to the male as he held up a Polaroid camera to take the picture. “Say Love Struck on the count of three. One two three!” he says as he snapped the photo. It was a simple flash as the photo began to print out of the bottom of the camera. “That was fun. It’s not everyday I get to meet my fans like this so if you don’t mind me asking this. What is it about our music that you like? Usually we aren’t supposed to ask the fans such things but since it’s my final days on the stage I thought I’d take the risk.” Kou said with a slightly dorky grin. He had always wondered what the fans truly thought. Having a cult following was all great but he never understood the point to it. Sure it was thanks to those fans he had such a career. He just couldn’t find the answers he sought without asking personally.

Amon smiled big for the picture, since for some reason that's what humans liked to do for pictures was show their teeth... But as he watched as the picture came out his eyes widened slightly. In the photograph he wasn't in it. His disguise could fool a human's eye, but not technology or other demons for example. So with another innocent smile he quickly plucked out the photo before the other could get a good look and tucked it away in his pocket.

"Thanks, you're the best!"

But then Kou had to go and ask him the one thing he had no idea about. He wasn't even really a fan in that he had only heard a couple songs and fell in love when he lay eyes on the lead signer, but other than that he didn't even know what music was really.

"Uhh... Gosh~ I'm just so nervous talking to you I can't even begin to explain it!"

The demon white lied easily, putting on his best shy smile and looking down at the ground bashfully. It seemed harmless enough. But of course it was all just a wonderful act.

“Haha.... that’s really cute. Don’t worry about it and take good care of that picture. Who knows one day it might be worth millions.” he says teasingly as he smiled t the other. Just as he was about to walk off Yami rushed over. “Oh there you are. The party is just about over. We have to make sure all the fans get home safely.” he says as he glanced over towards the male standing there. “Oh shit!! You have an amazing face. Ever think of being an idol yourself?” he asked with a grin. Kou rolled his eyes a bit. “Cut it out. He’s a fan and I get it. I’ll make sure this fine gentleman gets home safe and sound.” he said as Yami nods heading back inside. Kou tilts his head a little. “Lucky you! Now you get a bit of an extended time with your favorite idol. Though who knows if that’s a good thing or a bad thing for you.” he says as he stretches a little. His mind was elsewhere for a moment as he averts his gaze to the night sky.

"No, a picture with you is priceless... I will treasure it forever~"

Aw, that sounded all cute and cheesy, but there was a hidden sinister tone underneath the fake sweetness. Like biting into a bar of milk chocolate only to cut your teeth on an almond.

Seriously, who on earth decided to ruin a perfectly good thing but putting nuts in it?

The demon stopped his thought process when it suddenly struck him that he was day dreaming about candy instead of focusing on the more important thing right in front of him.

How did he get so off track? Maybe the human body he had borrowed was ADD.

Now who was this other guy that had just appeared... the demon knew he was in the band, but had no idea his name.

"Ehh, sometimes~"

He replied a bit proudly, if it wasn't made clear demons loved getting their egos stroked. Pride was a deadly sin after all.

"Why would it be a bad thing?"

Now Amon was curious, was this human actually trying to threaten him now? That was rich.

"Oh please don't read too much into it. I only mean that other fans might become jealous of you knowing that you've gotten to experiences a moment of exclusive time with me right before I go solo. It was more of a warning to be sure you stay safe. In the idol world we have all kinds of fans. Some are kind and cute like yourself while others can be pretty scary. I mean some idols have been kidnapped by fans before. We've even seen some fans kidnapped by other fans. Its not as fun to be an idol when you have to worry about such dangers. Anyway lets get you home before it gets any later." he said as he turned his head a bit. Kou was deep in thought for a second. It only took a short moment before he began moving inside the building so he could head outside where a vehicle was awaiting him so he could take the fan home. "I hate to sound so intrusive but if you don't mind giving me some kind of directions to your place. Only so I can be sure to get you home. I promise its only for that reason." Kou says hoping this didn't seem awkward in any way.

Oh, you mean the type of fans like me who may seem harmless, but are actually obsessed to the point of insanity?

Those guys are the worst! It's a good thing you are so damn clueless. Though it's almost been too easy for me... I hope you are more fun when we get to my place. Because you will be staying with me for a very, very long time~

"Yeah, that'd be awful..."

The demon remarked innocently enough, giving a short nod as he followed the other. Though his words made him wonder... had Kou ever dealt with this sort of thing before? He was aware of the potential danger, yet he was trusting him so easily. That would be the man's biggest mistake. Amon would be sure of that much.

Once they were in the car he gave him the directions to his place. And at first the drive seemed very normal, passing through the vibrant part of the city, but as they kept driving things got less and less welcoming. It wasn't long before they were in a rougher neighborhood. Many of the homes here had been abandoned, and those who had chosen to stay were as just as run down in their souls. Making them easy prey for a demon, so it was no wonder this is where he had settled. But the journey wasn't over yet. Amon still had a taste for more... grand things. So the car had climbed up a hill, where there sat an older Victorian. It had been abandoned quite some time ago so the demon had made it his home. It wasn't without some faults, the paint was peeling and some wear, but the inside he had fixed up. The home still had it's old charm.

Getting out of the car and stretching he invited Kou to join him inside for a drink.

Kou drove the male home following the directions he was given. He tried his best not to allow the change in settings put him off in any way. After all its not where you come from that can fully define a person. He knew Yami form his group grew up in a neighborhood similar to this and he was a sweetheart. Thus he wouldn't dare judge the male in the passenger seat just because he lived near such a place. He continued onward until they seemed to have arrived at the destination. He had no clue this would be his final destination for a while to come. Even so he had done his part in seeing the other home safely. Kou was slightly hesitant about entering a home of an almost stranger. "Its a wonderful offer but I really should get home. Its been one heck of a day for me and I shouldn't push my luck. If fate has it maybe we will meet again some day." he says though going to start back up the car. Before he could Kou glanced over at the male. 'I really don't wish to cause a fan to suddenly hate me.. damn it I am too kind...' he thinks to himself as he smiles at the other. "One quick sip and then I will get going alright?" he said feeling a little generous.

One little sip is all I need...~

"You're too kind..."

Amon smiled sweetly, as if he were truly flattered that this ahem, 'famous' singer was gracing him with his presence.

It wouldn't be long before he'd be having this so called God among music bowing to him.

Better not get too excited too quickly though, so he focused on keeping up the impression of a shy fan who wanted nothing more to just spend some precious seconds with his idol.

He walked the other up to the porch and opened the door, letting them both inside which was much nicer than out.

The demon made his way to the kitchen, pulling out a bottle of red wine and fixing them both a drink.

"A toast to your final days in a band... To a new future~"

He held up his glass to cheers Kou

Kou smiled as he followed the male into the Victorian styled home. To his surprise the inside was beyond what he had expected. Truly a never judge a book by its cover moment here. He walked behind the other as he couldn't help but look around. It was a really lovely home. As he glanced about his gaze settled on the glasses filled with wine. "Yeah a new tomorrow indeed.." he says as they clink the two glasses together. Kou wasn't much of a drinker but he was glad it was only wine. Had it been anything else he was sure he'd have to settle for water instead. Taking the glass to his lips Kou took a few sips before glancing towards the other. "I thank you again for this very kind gesture. I won't forget your kindness for as....." his words slowly come to an end. Kou averts his gaze to the floor. 'That was wine wasn't it.... Why do I suddenly feel so...'

-

Amon watched the other carefully, waiting for him to finish his sentence only for it to trail off, and then he saw the other swaying. Quickly the demon stumbled forward and caught Kou in his arms, holding him up so that his head wouldn't hit the floor.

"Are... are you okay?"

He sounded actually worried, an excellent actor.

Amon helped him over to the couch so he could lay him out there. He was playing it extra safe, not going to try anything until he was positive that it had taken effect. Plus... he couldn't resist leading Kou on like this, it would only be all the more priceless to see the look on his face once he realized he had been betrayed.

Kou grunts as he was laid down on the sofa. "I apologize for this. I am such a light weight when it comes to drinking. I should be fine in a moment. I really hate to trouble you like this." he said as he didn't realize his was passing out right then and there. He had no clue any of this was a trap and he wouldn't have suspected it with how kind the other was being to him. This was probably one of those flaws he so eagerly ignores. His over trusting aura that tends to lure out the creeps and the dangers. Kou has had this aura since he was younger and it seemed like he'd never grow out of it. Softly breathing upon the sofa; Kou had no idea what would become of him in the moments to follow. As he laid there his phone pings in his pocket with a message from the other members of Love Struck. It was a photo of the two wishing him good luck on going solo.

Hiro and Yami

34c9570288bcf8562bfdf4ec2baf4052.jpg

The demon was feeling very smug and proud of himself for tricking a human God, or that's at least what he thought famous people were in the human world. Even if that technically wasn't the case.

But now it was his turn to get scared and he nearly jumped right out of his skin when Kou's phone went off, his human heart pounding in his chest from adrenaline, what a strange feeling...

Almost like a startled but curious cat, the demon poked at the other's pocket and then jumped back a little, expecting the device to ring again but nothing happened so he carefully pulled the thing out of his pocket.

Smartphone were still a mystery to the demon and he had no idea what powers they held. Technology actually scared the demon since the last time he had visited the human world was during the dark ages.

But he was surprisingly that when his fingertip dragged across the screen caused a picture of those other two humans from that party to appear before him like magic. Was this some kind of portal?

"H... Hello...?"

But they didn't move, their faces were frozen.

Oh, right... this was probably just one of those picture things again.

-

The sound of the ping caused Kou to stir a little upon the sofa. He might be passed out at the moment but that wouldn't last forever. He might be a lightweight when it comes to drinking but he never got hangovers or such. He just got drunk rather easily. He assumed that was what happened with the wine thus he'd be fine after a short rest. While passed out Kou was dreaming about something rather nice. A warm field covered in flowers. He was running about before he laid back to stare up at the clear open skies. It was the perfect dream he's ever had in quite a long time. Grunting a bit more he was slowly but surely starting to regain consciousness.

-

Amon quickly decided he needed to pat down the human to make sure he wasn't carrying any other strange magical devices on him before he tried anything else. He was passed out so it hardly mattered that his body search was more like an unnecessary assault of groping and feeling around. But once the demon was sure that everything was safe he carried Kou upstairs to his bedroom, laying him out on the bed this time. It was surely more comfortable than the couch even.

Kou grunts a little as he felt as though someone was touching him. He slowly started to wake up noticing the location was different. 'I'm on a bed... damn I troubled my fan to such an extent... so much for a perfect idol image..' he thought as he forced his eyes open. He stared up at the ceiling trying to get his mind to calm down and his body to respond to him. He knew once he was able to feel at ease he could sit up and apologize before heading home. This would definitely need a huge type of apology. He knew a simple I am sorry wouldn't work at all for causing such trouble. At least he thought he was causing trouble. As he managed to sit up, Kou looked around the room he was in. "Uh hello? I wish to apologize for all the trouble I've put you through tonight. Are you there?" he called out still feeling a little drunk still.

-

Amon walked back over to the bedside when he heard that Kou was coming back around again, he smiled strangely and placed his hand over the male's chest.

"You don't have to apologize for anything... You just need to rest, I'll take care of everything~"

The demon replied, and that was a promise.

"No...no I can't allow that at all. I've clearly overstayed my welcome. I really should be going. Despite leaving the group I still have so much to do. I thank you whole heartedly for all you've done but I can't stay." he says glancing over towards the male. Kou felt as if something was a little off but he tried not to think too much about it. He just assumed he was reading too much into things since he was under the influence of alcohol. He held his head as he gently moved the hand that was upon his chest. "Sorry again but I must be heading home." he says.

"You can't drive under the influence of alcohol. You could get pulled over and arrested, your whole solo career would end with one stupid mistake. Or even worse you could kill yourself or others in an accident. So... you are not leaving tonight until you are sober. It's for your own good~"

Amon hummed. The demon was acting like some caring, protective older brother. Bossing Kou around and acting like he knew what was best for him.

-

Kou couldn't help but laugh. "Wow! I know its bad when a fan is lecturing me for faults. Fine I will sober up first. Could I get some water please. I should hurry up so I don't cause a scandal to arise. I truly couldn't handle such a thing suddenly." he says as he lowers his gaze a bit. He sat on the bed thinking of ways to sober up so he could head home. He didn't want to become a burden to the other. "Oh I guess this is truly late of me to ask but what's your name? I keep referring to you as just my fan and by this point I myself realize how rude of me that is. So if you don't mind what should I call you?" he asked as he glanced to the side to look at him.

"You won't need to be handling anything. I said I'd take care of everything, right?"

The demon smiled as he went to go fetch his prisoner a glass of water. Returning promptly with one and helping Kou to sit up and take a sip.

"... YoucancallmeyourMaster~ I mean...!" He coughed, suppressing his inner voice. "My name is Adam."

Amon grinned, 'Adam' was his human name. Amon was his true demon's name.

-

Kou took a sip as the male helped him to drink down the water. "That's a terrible name. Sorry to sound mean but you have a cute personality. I say you deserve a much better name than Adam. However if that's your name I will call you just that." he said with a faint chuckle. Kou drank as much water as he could as he laid back on the bed. 'Why do I feel like I can't get sober... what the hell is going on...?' he thinks as he reached for his pockets. That's when he noticed his phone missing. "Hey Adam. Have you seen my phone? I think i'll just call someone to come get me. i don't think I'll sober up anytime soon. You have been nothing but kind to me. However I must be going. I won't take no for an answer."