Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert StainedCrimson's Avatar
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    StainedCrimson Inventory
    Uta Sebastian Michaelis Sebastian

Re: In the World Anew (18+ StainedCrimson & Azuneko)

Yi looks at Umeji in quiet contemplation when the other points to the collar. "At this time I cannot remove that due to not trusting you to not abuse the trust it would take to do so. Were you to run and be found, it wouldn't just be your head on the line." Meaning that if Yi could trust the other enough to at least not run, then he would give serious consideration to removing the collar.

Luva waits, of course impatient during the exchange, but waits quietly so as to not be disruptive or rude. However, when he feels the wounds and scars on the kitsune's stomach, he gives a sad and outraged cry before clinging to the other. "That's horrible! Why would they do that knowing you couldn't eat since it would't heal with the collar on?!" His tone is angry despite the tears on his face and his hair feathers are puffing up and glowing again with his agitation. "Yi-sama should have been told! I'm sure he would have let you take it off long enough to at least heal! I've seen him do it with others before, and he let me when I first I got here."

What Luva doesn't say is that he had been in such bad shape that he doesn't really remember being bought and coming here. He'd been so badly hurt that several bones had had to be rebroken in order to be reset as well as surgeries performed to help with internal damage before the collar had been taken off so that nothing healed wrong. Sniffling, Luva holds on to the other for a bit longer before letting go and gives the other a weak glare. "Since you're not in much better shape than I am you had better not push yourself either. Or else I'll tell Yuki-san and she'll give you a good scolding."

To him Yuki is much like a big sister or mom figure, but she has that way with most in the household. Still, everyone tries to avoid irritating her out of more than just respect, her temper when provoked has scared more than a few in the manor. With one last hug, Luva finally returns to his job of inspecting the garden.

After awhile Luva sighs and plops down in the shade almost covered in dirt and sweat. "Well, I'm not done inspecting everything but it's getting too hot to continue. Let's gets some water then clean up. We can do more later." He's doing better than yesterday, but he still gets tired quickly since most of his energy is focused on healing his wounds. That said the two manage to get at least a third of the garden taken care of which is no small feat for two that are injured.

Come lunch time, Yi stands up to make a small announcement at the end of the meal. "Everyone. As you know, that time of year is quickly approaching." Many yokai frown or murmur to one another clearly unhappy of what this means. "Yes, that means that I will having to partake in the ton's 'season' and will be gone off and on during it. This also means some of you will be coming with me. The rest will be here to continue taking care of things in my absence. I will be talking with those of you coming with me within the next few days as the season starts in about two months which means leaving in a few weeks. That is all."

Yi leaves with that and many start to talk amongst themselves about this. Most seem unhappy but have accepted it, others seem to feel no particular way about the news. Luva just sighs. "This means Yi-sama is going to be really stressed for awhile now."

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Umeji blinked a bit concerned what the other began shedding tears. He didn't expect it to cause such emotions from the other. He assumed all yokai were well known to the abuse of being in captivity. He gently pats Luva's head as he wiped away his tears. He hadn't been embraced in a hug in ages and it felt strange but warm. So he let it continue as he gave him a small smile. His first one since coming to the place. To think both of them were injured and working so hard was a bit laughable to him but since no one knew of his wounds he'd keep quiet about it.

As they seemed finish up what they could manage Umeji pulled Luva close to him for a bit. He wrote in the dirt that he's not to tell anyone about his wounds. He didn't wish to be pitied by anyone here. That was the last thing he needed to endure at this point. He gave him a reassuring smile as if to say he'd be just fine even without eating. He was placing his trust in Luva not to tell anyone about this. He really planned to figure out things on his own. Its how he's lived all his life to begin with.

"So he's hurt. Should we inform Yi-sama?" Kairis asked Jin as the two were still tasked with watching over the two. "Not yet.. I am sure Yi-san will find out on his own in due time. After all his most rarest gem isn't eating a thing. His frustration will come about soon enough. Besides, I think Yi-san getting furious might put a scare on that fox. I am curious the outcome of that." Jin snickered. Kairis couldn't stand the twisted way Jin thinks but the snake was older than him so he never argued. "If you says so. I still think he's a spy. Why can't anyone see he isn't a fox?" he huffs. "Only you think he isn't. I can smell it even if its as faint as the stars at night."

Soon lunch had arrived and yet again Umeji stayed off out of view and away from the on going meal. He did however stay close by overhearing what was going on. He had no idea what Yi was talking about. 'What time could he be speaking of..' he thinks as the first thing to come to mind was mating season. Though he was sure he was reading into this entire thing all wrong. He began thinking on a wider scale but couldn't truly pinpoint an answer. He decided to give up thinking about it. To him he was sure it wouldn't involve him at all so it wasn't as if he had to worry about it. He was new here and he doubts Yi planned to take him anywhere beyond these grounds.

After everyone left the dining area, Umeji was pulled off to the side by Kairis. He wonders what the nekomata suddenly wanted with him. He could tell something was amiss but didn't bother showing a reaction. "Look here. I want to make one thing clear. I don't trust you one bit. Kitsune as suppose to be strong and yet here you are roaming like a dainty flower. Just admit you're here to dig some dirt on Yi-sama for someone. I won't allow anyone to destroy what he's built here. Do I make myself clear." he asked. Umeji tilts his head. Its not as if he could reply to him how he wanted to. He didn't have the tablet with him either. So he gave a simple shrug of his shoulders. This only seemed to irritate Kairis more.
    Last edited by azuneko; 04-08-2018 at 06:16 PM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    StainedCrimson Inventory

"Kairis, what is going on here?" Yuki walks up with Yi next to her, who seems unconcerned with the whole situation, but Yuki has that smile on her face that holds the promise of retribution. Luva is also with them and frowns while looking between the two. "You're not picking on Ume-kun are you Kairis?" He asks with fierce frown at the other demon, hands going to his hips.

Yuki hums and as she crosses her arms, one finger tapping against the opposite arm. "No, that couldn't be it. Even he wouldn't be stupid enough to start threatening and bullying someone so new. Still..." Yi sighs and waves a hand. "Do what you like Yuki, but I need to talk with Luva so you handle things here." Yuki bows as Yi and Luva leave, the latter looking back with a concerned frown before he's out of sight.

"Now then... Just what is going on here?" Yuki demands, clearly not in the mood for any excuses.

Once settled in his office, Yi looks at Luva. "I'm going to assume you know what this talk is about?" Luva nods and sticks out his tongue. "Yeah, and I'll go... Though I really don't like being there with those people." Yi chuckles and nods. "I know, and if I could avoid it completely I would but that's not an option."

Leaning back he sighs. "I have all the guards and staff taken care of, thanks to Yuki of course, but we still need the 'servants' that I'm going to take. Naturally, provided the doctor clears you, you will be going." Resting his cheek on a fist, he stares at the other for a few moments. "Be honest Luva, what do you think of the kitsune and do you think he poses too great a risk to keep here."

Luva stills and slowly blinks. As if a veil is being lifted, the young demon suddenly looks a little older, more graceful, but also predatory and serious. With a slow intake of breath, he slowly tells the other what his thoughts are.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Kairis grits his teeth a bit as Yuki Luva and Yi suddenly appeared. He couldn’t get out of this no matter how hard he tried. He kept silent as he was questioned by Yuki about his actions. “I wasn’t doing anything wrong. I have no idea why everyone here is acting so blind against this. It’s obvious this guy isn’t a fox. I don’t want him to destroy everything here just because he was told to by someone. This place is our home and I plan to protect it even if no one else is willing to back me up.” Kairis says seriously. Umeji watched the exchange before feeling someone touch his hand. Glancing to the side he noticed someone he hadn’t talk to before. “Yuki, why don’t you enjoy teaching Kairis some manners and I’ll take Umeji to his room. After all no one is allowed to roam alone.” Jin says with a grin. Kairis wasn’t expecting this snake to suddenly show up. It was a bit annoying but he knew he’d have to take his punishment like a man.

Umeji walked off with the other. “My name is Jin by the way and yes I’m a blind white snake. I am very interested in you but I guess I’ll have to wait a bit longer to observe you a little more. Oh here we are. You do your best to rest well and don’t let that little kitten scare you. For all it’s worth I believe you are a fox. Those eyes can’t fool me.” Jin says walking away. Umeji looked at him as he entered the room and closed the door. He let out a heavy breath before going to lay down. So much was happening and he couldn’t take any of it. Lightly touching his neck, Umeji thinks to himself as he slowly began to fall asleep. Nothing made any sense to him here but he liked spending time with Luva. So far that was one thing he enjoys here so he find this place not too bad.

Kairis was on his way back to his room after dealing with Yuki. He had almost forgotten how scary she is when angered. He sighs walking down the hall only to bump into Jin. “What do you want?” he says a bit still pissed off. “Come with me. This should help put an end to your idiot thoughts about Umeji.” he said as they head over towards the fox’s room. Once there Jin opened the door and enters with Kairis. “He’s on the floor. Why doesn’t he use to bed?” Kairis says rolling his eyes. “Do you remember how long it took before you used the beds here. Now look here. You insist he’s a spy but what person would go this far just to infiltrate Yi-sama’s home.” Jin asked as he tilts Umeji‘ sheaf a bit so Kairis could see what he was talking about. Kairis averts his gaze after looking. “I guess you’ve made your point. Then that would mean he’s had it ten times worse than most of us.” Kairis says as they leave the room. “Indeed but I guess that’s why he bonds with Luva so much. They know true pain at the hands of others.”
    Last edited by azuneko; 04-11-2018 at 08:16 AM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    StainedCrimson Inventory

After Luva finishes talking, Yi sighs and leans back with hands clasped in his lap. "I see..." They both sit silently for some time before Yi refocuses on the demon in front of him. "If you are well enough or not, you will have to come with me to the city this season as I'm sure you know. If I do not, the ton will become overly curious which we cannot afford at this time." Luva nods his understanding even though his hand clench the fabric of his pants tightly, betraying his anxiety over the matter.

Yi ignores it and continues on. "No matter which way we go with Umeji, the ton will not be overly curious. If he does not come they will assume he is being "tamed" or "broken", and if he does come they will assume that my skills to master yokai and control them are to credit for it. Naturally the latter will cause some extra gossip, but it will be more of benefit than harm." Though the increasing popularity he has gained as someone who is easily able to break yokai to his will may be part of the reason Luva was recently attacked.

Luva looks resigned and mildly subdued by Yi's comments, but knows they are the truth. Still, the oppression and risk they constantly face does take its toll. "The question then comes down to this." Yi states getting the other to look up at him intently, clearly listening. "With what you have told me about him, do you want to bring Umeji with us? And if we do, knowing that you will bare full responsibility for his actions." The two stare at one another for a long moment before Luva looks down, clearly thinking the question over carefully and weighing the choices.

Finally, after several long moments, Luva gives a slow nod. "Yes Yi-sama. I would want Umeji to come with us, though that is provided that he gains some measure of stability and trust towards at least a few of the others." In other words, Luva wants to take the kitsune with, but also recognizes the very real risk the other poses should he not be able to play his part when out in human society.

Yi gives a nod, approving of the other's choice. "I'm proud of you for recognizing that Luva. It's not an easy thing to decide and voice. Especially as the two of you seem to be on your way to becoming friends." Waving a hand he dismisses the other. "Now go on, you must be tired. I'll talk to Umeji in a few days after you've finished healing. Until then keep this between us and just keep an eye on him."

The other nods and leaves. The next few days pass in a similar pattern until, about three days later, Yi stops next to Umeji after breakfast. "Come with me." Luva gives the other an encouraging smile. "Go on Me-chan, I'll be in the garden today so just come join me after you talk with Yi-sama okay?" He waves the kitsune off then dives back into his food effectively ignoring the other.

Once in his office, Yi takes his normal seat and motions the other to sit. "Now then, doubtless you have many thoughts or questions as to why you're here, but I doubt any includes the actual reason for this meeting." Taking a moment he looks the other over and clearly is passing some sort of judgement over the other male. "As I'm sure you're aware I've been keeping tabs on you, and while I have my concerns and doubts about you they are not currently sufficient enough to prohibit what I am about to do." With a faint imperceptible sigh, Yi relays his decision. "I have decided to take you with me for the season."

Pushing a hand through his hair in order to push it back, as well as being a sign of worry and tension, he continues on. "You will mainly be responsible for Luva and making sure he isn't alone or harmed. However, you will have to conduct yourself in a manner appropriate when we are around the ton which I am doubting your ability to do so." His gaze stays level and unreadable on the other. "As such, let me make this clear. You will go through training to be passable, and you will act in a manner acceptable because if not Luva will be the one held accountable as he is the one who asked for you to go. He already knows and accepts that he will be responsible for your actions, much as you will be responsible for his physical safety."

Letting out a long breath through his nose, he leans back slightly. "I would have gone with leaving you here to stay out of the ton's sight and mind, but we both feel that months away from one another might be just as detrimental. So with that, any questions or comments?"

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Umeji opened his eyes as they two had left his room. He was awake and knew they were there. He hoped this would keep that neko off his case for a while at the very least. In the back of his mind he worried they would say something to Yi but for now he would see how things played out. He knew jumping to conclusions wasn't a good idea in his current situation.

Time went on and being around Luva was growing on him more and more. However his body was reaching its limit. He knew he couldn't continue on like this if he planned to survive. Even so he refused to speak up about it. Plus he knew Yi had no intentions of removing his collar any time soon. Thus speaking up about his injuries was in his eyes all a waste of time.

However it seemed things were suddenly changing for him. While by Luva's side one day, he was called out by Yi himself. He was hesitant until the younger male encouraged him to go. With a heavy heart he went with the man curious as to what he had to say to him. He wasn't sure why this person was suddenly wishing to talk to him but he was bought by him so the least he could do was listen. As he sat down Umeji listened to what the other had to say. The offer he placed before him was one he disliked immediately. The last thing he wanted was to be showcased as a prize of sorts.

Once given the chance to reply he answered with a simple no. Typing upon the tablet he told the other exactly how he felt. "I have no intentions of going to parade about like your gold medal. I get you have a status to uphold but what you're asking me is something I can't do. No matter what training you plan for me in the end it will just be a waste on your part. I will continue with all the senseless tasks I do around here but I can't go with you. I know you wish for me to protect Luva and my heart is with you there. However as I am now I will only pose as a hindrance. I am at my limit and I don't wish to push myself more than I have. I hope you can understand." he said with a polite bow of his head.

Umeji could deal with being there if it was for Luva. That was beyond clear but he knew as things were now he couldn't do that. His body was crying for him to rest but he couldn't do that either. Pushing forward was all he knew how to do. Its what he was best at even if it would break him down to dust.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    StainedCrimson Inventory

Yi watches the other without expression. "I see. Apparently both I and Luva have overestimated you." He leans back and waves a dismissive hand. "Go and tell Luva your decision. I need to figure out who can make sure that the socialites don't try and succeed in killing Luva in your place." Standing up he goes over to the door. "One of you escort him to Luva and the other go let Yuki know to meet me in the library." The demons outside the door nod and do as asked.

When Luva sees Umeji, he immediately perks up and bounces over. "So? What happened? How was your meeting with Yi-sama? Ooo! Are you coming with me to the other house? It's not as big as this one but has a really amazing rose and lily garden, and the cafe's are fantastic!" He gushes, hands clasped under his chin as his eyes sparkle. "Ooo! And wait until you see the ballrooms. The people are horrible, but the places and fashion are amazing!!" It becomes increasingly clear that the young demon is making plans for having his friend with him to the city.

Meanwhile, Yuki enters the library and goes over to where Yi is standing. "Yes Yi-sama?" Yi glances back at her before facing back out the window. With a soft, weary sigh he rubs his eyes. "We need to find someone who can be Luva's bodyguard. Umeji has failed his test. Provided that he can get himself together and survive the season here, we'll remove his collar and get him somewhere he won't be a danger to us." Yuki sighs softly, the disappointment and resignation clearly showing on her face.

"I see." She says softly but gives a slow nod. "Luva will be so upset, but I am sure he will understand." She says softly. Yi nods slowly. "I had bought Umeji for the same purpose as anyone else, however, there was something else about him as well. It's unfortunate I was so wrong about this one, but we just found him too late it seems. A shame and a waste but there's nothing we can do if he's unwilling to change." With another shared sigh, the two turn to leave the library to continue planning for the upcoming storm they will once again have to weather.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Umeji looked at Yi as it seemed his response wasn't taken well. However he had guessed that much from the start. He lowered his gaze as the other dismissed him but made sure to tell him to speak with Luva. Mustering up the last ounce of energy he had within him he glanced over his shoulder towards Yi. "I am sorry Yi-sama." he said as he left the room. It wasn't until he was away from the room that it was realized he had used his own voice to say that. The sound was nothing like the legends. It was more as if Umeji was talking with a mouth and throat full of sandpaper and broken glass.

He was taken down the many halls and was soon before Luva. He was unable to smile back at the hyperactive young male before him. Lowering his gaze he pulled Luva into a gentle hug. His actions alone spoke for the words he didn't say. He pulled back looking away highly disappointed with himself. Umeji had his pride as a fox but he knew he'd only cause more trouble if he went anywhere as he was. He took the tablet and placed it in Luva's hands. He gave an apologetic smile as he pats his head.

He grew silent as he sat there looking at the other. Umeji knew he had let Luva down. That alone broke his heart and he was sure that was the last of his heart left to break. Taking the tablet briefly he looked at it. He began typing. "Why are you so kind to me? I don't get it. I have nothing to give but my monotone expressions. Someone as bright as you are should pick your friends better. I'm too gloomy. At least I was until I met you. I am glad I met you Luva. Even if it was just for a short while. I was able to feel the sun in myself." he said as he lowers his gaze a bit more.

Umeji stood up as he wanted to return to his room. He felt exhausted and he was sure his time here would come to an end soon enough. Even so he stood up glancing at Luva once more before walking off. He knew the one rule of this house was to never roam alone but he didn't want to trouble anyone. Walking down the halls his finds himself drawn towards the garden. Entering the empty and quiet place, Umeji walked towards the largest tree there and sits under it. 'This place feels like home...' he thinks as he closed his eyes. Something about this garden washed over so much peace within him. Plus he can remember all the times he was here with Luva.

Little known to him he was still being watched over. Kairis and Jin looked at one another. "Finally Yi-sama has gotten wise to this freeloader." Kairis says crossing his arms. "You idiot Luva will surely put up a fight about this. That boy has grown quite attached and it seems so has Umeji. I wonder if its something else that has him so closed off. surely everyone besides you has been kind to him. I don't wish to see him go either so why don't we help him." Jin says. Kairis wasn't willing but he nods going along with Jin's idea to help Umeji.

Jin and Kairis made there way to find Yi. Upon finding the other, Jin stops him. "Yi-sama I have a proposal to offer you. Even I can tell when you feel like you've failed one of your own. So allow me to take Umeji under my wing for a while. Also dont search for a replacement to go with you. I have a good feeling about what I plan to do. Umeji will be joining you and Luva for sure. All I ask is for his key and this one chance. I know the risks and I'm fully aware I'll take all responsibility as well. However I don't think we should throw in the towel for him just yet." he says with his usual grin
    Last edited by azuneko; 04-15-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    StainedCrimson Inventory

Luva is initially stunned and lets the other walk off without responding, but once he comes to scowls. "Oh no, he does not get to do that." The young demon clenches his hands and storms off to find the kitsune. When he finds the other, the door slams open. "Umeji!" He yells, eyes flashing as he points at the other. "You are going to listen to me and listen well!"

It is clear that the young demon, while still in the process of recovering, is mad enough to where true hints of his yokai nature are slipping out such as his eyes. "I am nice to you because I like you, and respected the strength I thought you had. Clearly I overestimated you there since you're allowing yourself to wallow in self-pity." He looks down at the other. "Instead of being willing to step up and try to make the best of a situation, or actually getting to know others, you've made snap judgments about those that are here both staff and Yi-sama alike, looked down your nose at the others and who knows what else." His eyes narrow as the normally happy and hyper demon pokes the other in the chest to drive home his points.

"You don't even bother to try. Not in any shape, way, or form and have the audacity to lay claim to some sort of pride I bet. What pride is there if you can't even be bothered to try or at least fight back? Have you bothered to learn anything about any of us? Or have you let yourself be blinded by your anger and resentments to the truth?" Luva demands before straightening up, to continue to glare down at the other. "You will be going through the training, and you will not give up so easily. How dare you even consider it and even momentarily allow those bastards who tormented us win? I won't allow it. Do you hear me?!" Turning, he stops to point at the other. "Get your self-pitying done with now, because tomorrow the training will start and will even get you myself."

Message conveyed, the other stalks off back into the building leaving a stunned silence in his wake as if nature itself had held its breath in the wake of the demon's rampage. Yuki, who happened to be nearby, covers her mouth to stifle her laugh before turning to relay what happened to Yi. When he hears the news, Yi can't help but to laugh. "Well, that's one way to get things done. I doubt that kitsune has any idea of just what he's in for." The laughter and smile reveal a much different side of the lord of the manor.

Come morning Luva and Yuki are outside the other's door. "We're here! Don't make me open this door!" He calls out after knocking, sounding almost like a father warning his child. Yuki barely manages to keep her amusement hidden as they wait to take the other to begin his training in etiquette, manners, and the like. While they won't have to directly engage with the socialites much, they still need to know proper protocol and how to conduct themselves appropriately as to blend in as much as possible. Thiis is one of the few ways they manage to find out information to keep their home safe and growing.

After all, who cares what is said in front of mindless 'pets' or slaves right? They're either not worth noticing in the background or too stupid to know what their betters are talking about.
    Last edited by StainedCrimson; 04-20-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Umeji was minding his own as he was enjoying the views of the garden around him. The silence cut short as Luva suddenly enters with a fury almost as scary as a woman’s scorn. He was unable to utter a single word in defense as the young male tore into him like a piece of raw meat. He listened to his words and simply stayed quiet. Though he didn’t have the tablet with him so it’s not as if he could have replied back.

Once Luva was gone, Umeji stood up and returned to his room. He didn’t expect such a reaction from the other. ‘Did I guess wrong... I can’t seem to read a single person here like this... I hate it.. I hate it... I HATE IT...!!’ he thinks making it to his room for the night. Once in his room Umeji sat upon the floor. He stared out his window thinking on what Luva had just told him. He honestly couldn’t see himself ever getting over the things done to him. However he wouldn’t allow someone half his size to get away with such words. He smiled a little as he wanted to laugh but found it impossible.

He found himself asleep soon enough and awake the next morning. He sat upon the edge of the bed until the knock upon his door was heard. He slowly inched towards it as he opened up to see Luva and Yuki. He gave a small head nod to acknowledge their presence since he was sure he couldn’t carry the tablet along with him during this training. His gaze shifts towards the floor a bit as he then glanced at Luva. So far one couldn’t tell without closely looking but his eyes were different. The golden color had turned a greyish white. Umeji himself hadn’t realized the change. He was focused on making it through the day like every other.

He began wondering just what kind of training he’d be going through. Seeing the expression on Luva’s face yesterday; he worried it would be something different from the things he’s been doing every day since he’s arrived here. Thusly he couldn’t help but think about it all last night.. even as he slept the thought was on his mind.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles