Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert StainedCrimson's Avatar
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    StainedCrimson Inventory
    Uta Sebastian Michaelis Sebastian

Re: In the World Anew (18+ StainedCrimson & Azuneko)

Yi glances over at the door at the announcement. "Come in." He turns to look back at Luva. "Behave yourself. Whining and begging won't get you anywhere and you know that." Plus the doctor had been quite clear as to what Luva should avoid for awhile which included high exertion tasks such as gardening. The young bird huffs and crosses his arms over his chest while pouting for a moment before jolting as though just realizing what had been said. "A kitsune? Really?!"

Leaning forward the other's eyes gleam with excitement as his hand clasp together in front of him. At the nod from Yi he excitedly turns around, wincing only slightly at the pain from his wounds, to watch teh door open as the kitsune is accompanied into the room. Straining to look around Karris he whines. "Kaaarissss!!! Move! I can't see the kitsune with you in the way!"

Yi covers his face with a hand while trying to stifle a laugh. "Luva, calm down." He manages to gruff out before looking up. Luva frowns and sniffs at him before turning back around and spots Umeji. "Oh! Is that him?! I thought kitsunes were supposed to be white? Is that wrong? If it's wrong are there kitsunes of other colors too? Oo! Is it it true that you also have nine tails? Are you born with nine tails? Can I see them?" Luva asks too quickly for the other to respond even if he could.

Yi looks at Luva with an almost exasperated expression before sighing. "Come on in and ignore him. If you answer one question you'll soon find yourself faced with a minimum of ten more." He waves the other to am empty seat ignoring Luva who turns to shoot him a glare. "Now then." He pulls the paperwork on the other to double-check. "I'm going to guess you've never worked in a place like this, so eventually you'll go through training to find what fits your abilities as I'm sure Yuki told you. For now, however, you will be keeping Luva here company and making sure he doesn't overwork himself."

Yi tucks the papers back into his jacket before looking at the kitsune. "It won't be all day everyday, others will rotate with you so you can try out other areas and get some rest. For the most part though you will, for all intents and purposes, Luva's companion or helper for at least the next couple of days. His primary job is tending to the flowers and feeding animals in the greenhouse, but is currently on light duty so will need you and maybe another person to assist him until he's at full strength again. Any questions?"

He waits a moment then snaps his finger. "Ah, right... The collar. Hang on." Motioning to someone he then turns back to the kitsune. "This will help you to communicate more effectively." Someone comes up to Umeji and hands him a tablet and shoulder bag. "It has a vocal feature so people don't have to read what you type." He comments then waits to see if the other will 'say' anything before sending the two on their way.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Umeji stood within the room looking about. The scent of the space gave him an odd feeling but he didn't dislike it. He tried to focus on all that was happening around him. Doing his best to take note on all the name and faces of those around him. Kairis glanced over towards Luva as he rolled his eyes a bit. "Aren't you supposed to be injured? Stop talking so much and rest." Kairis says towards the other's constant prattling.

Umeji didn't care so much for the questions. He have answered every last one of them if he could but at the moment that wasn't possible. His gaze falls upon Luva as he found his energetic nature incredible. He smiled at him with a gentle expression as he took a seat. His gaze shifts towards Yi. This is the man who currently has him under his thumb. That alone pisses him off but it was hard to tell by his blank expression on his face.

As the other spoke about responsibilities and his tasks here in the house; something felt strange. Umeji tilts his head noticing the tablet and such devices. His gaze narrows as he started to type upon it. "I hate this place... I don't wish to be here... I'm not going to parade around your circus of yokai just to amuse you." he typed lowering his gaze as he frowns. He was annoyed by so many different things that it was slowly starting to boil over. "I dont care how long it takes me. I'll escape this place and return to my mountain. I'll live freely as all of my kind before me have. I'm sure someone like you has no idea what I speak of." he typed as he placed the tablet down. He refused to use it any longer.

His gaze stayed lowered toward the ground. He disliked so many things he found it hard to breath; let alone find something he did like. One thing he knew for sure was that he did find the greenhouse amazing. It was so far the only thing here that remained him of his home.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    StainedCrimson Inventory

Yi just stares at Umei clearly unimpressed. "That might have been admirable if it was the first time a yokai had thrown a tantrum here, but even as far as that goes it was utterly unimpressive." He states flatly. "As it were, 'my circus' will be told how you feel about them to their face. Or in this case, written. You will keep the tablet and convey to all that you feel such. It's the least amount of respect you can give them." Dismissing the other as no longer worthy of his attention, he looks back at Luva.

"Considering you must be part of the 'circus' it will be your decision if he will be your companion after the next hour or so, but that that is the soonest another will be able to replace him. Should you decide to not keep his company then let Yuki where he should go next." Luva, who had been looking at the kitsune with a sad expression turns to Yi and nods.

"Yes Yi-sama." The previously energetic yokai now is much more subdue, for the moment at least. Standing up, and holding back a wince which Yi and the others ignore, the young male carefully packs the tablet in its carrying case. Holding it against his chest with one had, his other takes one of the kitsune's. "Come on, I want to go check on my flowers. They must be upset since I haven't seen them since yesterday."

Luva is a little more energetic, but still not quite as much as he was when Umeji first walked into the room. As he goes to leave, the other yokai's only options are to either follow the younger male or refuse to move. Yi watches the exchange with some interest.

What no one has told the newest addition to the home, is that is indeed a yokai sanctuary. Perhaps most interesting to Yi is that the kitsune hasn't noticed one key aspect about all of the yokai, and even quite a few humans live and work with them, in that not one of them has a collar on. Oh, some may have decorative necklaces, chokers and what have you, but not one has the collar that the kitsune is currently wearing.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Umeji averts his gaze unamused by Yi's response to him. He had no issue in telling anyone how he truly felt. He would have preferred to use his actual voice to get his message across but that would still have to wait. He slightly ignores the exchange of words between the man running this place and the young boy Luva. Honestly Umeji was uninterested in any task that might be given to him.

As he sat there, his gaze falls upon Luva as the boy takes his hand. Had this been anyone else had have smacked such a gesture away. However he allowed it as he stood to follow the male out of the room. Kairis looked at Yi. "That's one show tempered kitsune. I've heard nine tails can hold a grudge for over a thousand years. If that's true there's no telling what he'd do if his powers were returned. I get he's had it rough. We've all been in his shoes at one point but..." he stops as he noticed another yokai was listening in. "Jin eveasedroping is a terrible habit." Kairis says to a young snake who was outside the window.

"Sorry but I've been curious about that fox since yesterday's supper. He hasn't eaten since he's arrived yet he has so much energy. I'm sure his anger is all that's fueling him right now. That's no good at all. He'll collapse soon if not looked after, Yi-sama." Jin hissed softly out of concern.

Umeji was indeed pushing his limits. His lack of trust in others showing beyond compare. Unlike most yokai, those of rarity were always treated with more cruelty than others. Since their powers were often the source of them being captured in the first place; one usually had to break their spirits in order to obtain some sense of control over them. Humans could only do so much but it was obvious Umeji wasn't completely broken. Thus it was clearly a harsh path he's been on before arriving here.

As Umeji walked with Luva, his steps slowed down. He looked at him as if wanting to say something. However he honestly didn't wish to use the tablet again.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    StainedCrimson Inventory

Yi sighs and leans back, one hand shoving his hair back out of his face. "I know, but it may be what he needs. No one can be made to forget pain and anger that easily. Besides, even anger can't be held on to forever." Rolling his neck to relieve some tension, he pauses before giving another soft sigh. "Keep an eye on him. He seems to at least have a soft spot for Luva, perhaps he sees a kindred spirit or it could just be Luva, but I don't want to risk his injuries being aggravated further."

With the orders given, he stands up to leave the room. "I'm going out. I'll be back for dinner." Not waiting for a response he leaves out the back and soon is in the woods. Letting out a long breath, tension seems to leave him as with each step it seems as though his appearance is melting away until something just as otherworldly as all the yokai takes his place, although Yi seems even more than the others in some way.
    Spoiler:  

As he continues further into the mountain, his speed increases until he's almost seeming to fly with how fast Yi runs. Despite that there are two shadows within easy distance to help make sure nothing catches their leader and protector unaware. Yi spends the remainder of the afternoon out in nature and when he comes back, slowly pulling back his disguise over himself, there is still a noticeable change as he seems much calmer and almost seems to have a smile.

Meanwhile, Luva ignores the obvious desire the other has to communicate until they are deep in the greenhouse surrounded by tall bushes and various plants. Letting the other's hand go Luva takes a deep breath and almost skips over to the nearest flower. "Hello~! Did you all miss me? I'm sorry, I know the others try but they just don't you all like I do." Just like a bird he begins to flit around and begins hecking over the plants.

He sets the tablet on a bench after a few moments though and seems to have paled slightly. "Heheh, oops! I forgot to get the tools so we can trim and prune the plants." Sitting down he lets out a soft sigh and winces, lightly he touches a spot on his chest before looking over at the kitsune. "Umm, if you don't mind my asking... Why are you so mean to Yi-sama? Did something on your way here? I promise he's actually really nice." He pauses and looks up with his lips pursed. "Well, unless someone makes him mad. Then he can be pretty scary, but the only time I ever saw him get mad was when the stupid 'ton' people are here."

Narrowing his eyes, Luva leans forward. "You're not one of theirs are you? I won't forgive you if you hurt Yi-sama for them." His hair starts to give off a stronger glow and seem shift slightly, much like a bird fluffing up.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Both Kairis and Jin nods deciding to be the ones to keep an eye on Umeji and Luva. It was obvious that the fox was seemingly calmer around the young man. Kairis thinking he just finds children easier to be around than adults. Jin believes its because children are known to be pure souls compared to adults. Either way they'd follow the orders by Yi and keep a close watch over the two.

Meanwhile within the greenhouse, Umeji watches the young male as he moved about. He could tell he wasn't doing well but he tried not to say much for the moment. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he reached for the tablet. "I don't want to be caged or trapped anywhere. I'm a free spirited type of fox. I refuse to be kept by that man as his trophy. I refuse to be used for my abilities as well. I'm tired of it all. I just want to live in peace surrounded by nature. Like this place." he typed as he looked at the young bird. His gaze lowers a little as he looked at the tablet in his hands.

Umeji grew silent as he was now in thought. He slowly glanced up at Luva. He began typing once more. "You should really go back at rest. You aren't helping the flowers like this. They will cry knowing you aren't well enough to be here. Don't do that to them. If you love this place then do what's best for yourself and the plants. I'll keep watch over them with you every day. So don't argue with me. Also once I can talk again I'll answer all those questions you asked me before. I'm surprised someone as young as you are knows so much about kitsune. I'm curious about that myself." Umeji typed as he set the tablet aside. He knew they were being watched but he didn't care. Spending time around Luva was a lot more easier for him than anything so far.

"He has taken a liking to Luva. That's so cute but he's still not opening up. That bottle inside himself will burst soon." Jin hissed a bit. "I know. I get why Yi-sama saved him but I get the feeling he'll be more trouble than it's worth. We should get rid of him." Kairis sighs. "Dont fret now... it'll be tons of fun.. just you wait and see. I bet my next life on it for sure.." Jin says laughing
    Last edited by azuneko; 04-05-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    StainedCrimson Inventory

Luva frowns at the kitsune and shakes a finger at him. "I don't know what you mean by being his 'trophy', but it's not nice to assume things about others you know. If Yi-sama did something to you that's one thing, but if you're just mad about what he said earlier then you shouldn't have been so mean to him first." Huffing and putting his hands on his hips, the young demon looks around with a smile. "It was okay before, but making a place truly feel relaxing within a contained space like this is hard work. I'm amazing!" He breathes out the last look with face of pure pride before laughing again.

Settling back down he sits for a few moments regaining his breath after working on some of the pruning and weeding before laughing again at the kitsune's next comment. "Heh, you know... You're the only one who's said that without thinking I'm crazy." He hums lightly in thought. "You know, once I get better and can really get back to work I might see if you stay on as my assistant in here. Everyone's told me I need some help, and they're right but I just..." He trails off then continues quietly. "I only want people to help that really like the flowers and plants, not just see them as decorations or a task that needs to be done."

He lightly kicks at the ground before opening his mouth to speak but then Yuki appears. "There you are. Come on, it's time to eat you two." She smiles slightly before motioning for them to hurry up. "And I hope you haven't been working too hard to keep little Luva here from over-exerting himself. In all honesty he should be strapped to his bed until he's had time to recover, but that's like expecting snow in the middle of summer." She laughs softly while leading them back to the house as Luva playfully pouts at her.

Throughout the meal the mood seems slightly tense, but for the most part everyone carries on normally. After Luva is sent to bed by Yuki after he nearly falls asleep face-first into his food. "Honestly..." She huffs with a small worried frown before turning to Umeji. "Now then, I suppose I should find something for you to do until dinner... Ah! Actually, would you know how to cook? Dinner is usually the biggest meal of the day and the kitchen could always use help." She looks at the other hopefully.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Umeji looked at him a bit. He didn’t mind being scolded just a bit. It wouldn’t be the first time and he was sure it wouldn’t be the last. His gaze falls upon the male before him as he smiled. He did enjoy being around plants such as this. He typed away to respond to the other. “I would very much enjoy assisting you here. I like the air around this place. Reminds me of my home so much and that’s saying softly.” placing the tablet down his gaze shifts towards Yuki who seems to be right on cue of things. He glanced at Luva before following her to the dining hall. Yet again Umeji didn’t bother to touch his food. Instead offering his share to anyone who was still hungry.

Both Kairis and Jin noticed being sure to take not of this. “Does he think he’s too good for our meals?” Kairis says irritated by the fox and his attitude. Jin hissed quietly. “I don’t think that’s it. His eyes seem to be hungry but he’s not making an attempt to eat. I doubt that collar is preventing him from eating so it’s something else. Question is what?” The time went by and soon the dining room was empty. Staying with Yuki, Umeji was on the verge of being given yet another task. Cooking was something he use to be fond of but lately he wasn’t all too sure of his skills. He hadn’t set foot in a kitchen in ages. Giving her a nod of his head he would attempt to help even if it was just washing dishes. He didn’t feel a need to truly refuse to do anything. It was all just a means to an end for him right now. This place still made zero sense to him.

Making his way to the kitchen, Umeji was suddenly surrounded by many different yokai. From water type to fire types. It was a little unsettling but he just tried his best not to get in anyone’s way. “Hey you’re the new guy right?!” a naga asked of him. He nods his head as he looked at her. “My name is Mari. I’ll have you preparing the dessert. Everything you need is already preset. Just follow the directions to bake and then decorate. That should be easy enough. Foxes are supposed to be smart so get to work.” Mari says slithering away. Umeji looked at the preparations and then sighs. He began filling the trays and placing them in the over as per the directions.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    StainedCrimson Inventory

Yuki sighs and gives him a small smile, clearly relieved. After Umeji is settled in the kitchen she leaves to go off and get back to her other responsibilities. Yi is going to have to do rounds on his tenants soon and not too mention that it will soon be "the season" which will only put him into a mood. "Not that I blame him." She murmurs while heading off to assist with preparations for notifying tenants of the time frame they can expect their lord to make an appearance, as well as take care of any invitations that may have arrived yet.

By the time dinner arrives, Yuki has the various tasks completed and greets Yi upon his return. "Hello Yi-sama, dinner will ready shortly but we have time to go over some items if you have time." Yi nods and the two go over the schedule for the visits over the next few months, adjusting a few here and there due to other conflicts, as well as finishing the paperwork for his newest property.

"Tomorrow we will need to go over some invites for the season." Yuki informs the other as they make their way to dinner. Yi gives a low grunt. "It's already that time of year? You would think they would have better things to do then have several months of dances and parties." He mutters as some of the stress reappears on his face. Yuki nods slightly. "I agree Yi-sama, but it is still necessary for you to attend at least a few and stay for a time amongst the ton. Do you know who you will be taking with you?" She inquires looking at the other.

Yi sighs and pushes some hair out of his face. "I was going to take Luva, but with this recent incident it may not be wise if he hasn't healed by then. If he fully recovers by the time I need to go then he will be included, if not he will stay here." Yi rubs his temples in thought as well as to help delay the oncoming headache this topic always brings. "If our newest member of the household is able to gather himself and prove capable then perhaps he can take Luva's place if needed. Or the two of them can go, we would just want to increase the security appropriately."

Yuki gives a slow thoughtful nod. "Yes, if you were to take the kitsune then I would highly encourage you to take Luva as well. The two seem to have a bond already and I think that Luva would be protected by him should the need arise. Although, speaking of Umeji..." She relays the concerns that have been reported to her. Mostly, his continued lack of eating food.

Hearing the news causes Yi to frown, but he cannot say he is overly surprised. "From the snippets I have heard this is unsurprising. If he really has taken a shine to Luva then I will see if he can get the kitsune to eat something. Even if only fruit and vegetables from the greenhouse and garden to start with. If we push him too hard too soon he will become either more resistant or retaliate, which could include trying to run." That wouldn't bode well for anyone in the home should the kitsune run and successfully get away as if he were discovered then it would put their entire home and lives at risk.

With that thought filling their minds, the two enter the dining area to join everyone else for the meal. Yi takes his spot as usual and Yuki sits nearby while occasionally going around to check in with various yokai or human staff. When she comes to Umeji, she pauses and gives him a small smile. "I hope the kitchen wasn't too much for you. It can be a little overwhelming if you're not used to it." She pauses for a moment before continuing on. "Luva also wanted me to pass along that he expects you to meet him at the greenhouse tomorrow after breakfast." With one last smile she continues on her way.

Other than that the meal concludes as normal and Yi makes his way to his office to work on some reports before bed. The next morning he eats breakfast with Luva. "I hear that you're getting along well with our newest member. Do you think you can get him to try and eat?" He asks while taking a sip of tea.

Luva grins and gives a mock salute. "Sir, yes sir! Just leave it to me!" Laughing he finishing his meal as Yi rolls his eyes but has a faint smile as he takes another drink of tea. Shortly after the two are waiting for Umeji at the greenhouse entrance. "Heey~! Over here!" Luva calls out waving with a large grin. "I had planned for us to work more in the greenhouse today, but Cook asked me to look over the garden so we'll be doing that instead. We can still go through here though to get to it though." With that he turns to lead the way through the greenhouse to the garden which is on the other side.

Seeing as how the two are together, Yi takes his leave to head back to meet with Yuki. "Luva, remember to take it easy. The doctor said you almost pulled your stitches out yesterday." He calls in warning to which the young male huffs and pouts at him but nods before grabbing the kitsune's hand and leading him along until at the garden. "Okay! Let's start! If you can weed I'm going to look over the fruits and vegetables for damage and bugs. Feel free to snag a few pieces if you get hungry, they're always best when freshly picked." With that he gets started inspecting while humming happily.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Umeji continues to work within the kitchen. His gaze lowers as he had prepared the dessert perfectly. His gaze shifts towards the counter as he had finished everything. Sitting in a corner of the room for a bit he glanced up at Yuki. He nods his head as he pointed out his finished work. They were little cakes decorated as foxes with the colorful feathers of Luva’s wings. It was very pretty and well made. His gaze shifts a little as he hears her mention eating again. It wasn’t something he wished to hear at all.

Keeping quiet he joined the supper table with everyone else. His gaze falls upon Yi once more. The man in charge of this place. He still couldn’t get what this person wanted with his presence here. Doing housework and such seemed like a complete useless way of using his abilities. To top it off his collar was still in place. Nothing was making any sense to him at all. His mind was pulling up nothing but blank scenarios. In the end the day had gone and went. Soon the next day had arrived.

As if continuing in a loop, Umeji continued with things here. He attended breakfast for the sake of seeing Luva. Even more he met up with him at the greenhouse. He smiled at the male as he nods at him. Before going off with Luva, Umeji walked up towards Yi. He looked at him silently before pointing to the collar around his neck. He wanted it off but he doubts the other would truly remove it. He was sure he knew or at least heard of the stories that portray what a nine tails is. So he was sure he was scared to find out if it was true or not. He lowers his gaze as he walked away with Luva. He was sure he’d be like this for a while to come. Which irritated him to some extent.

While tending to the garden Umeji was once again offered the option to eat. He took hold of Luva’s hand and placed it upon his stomach. There were many wounds and scars. Since he couldn’t heal due to the collar he couldn’t eat. He pushed his hand away a bit as he went to focus on taking care of the weeds. It was rather quiet since Umeji didn’t bring along the tablet.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles