Help looking for the title of the BL novel?!

Julles

Hello guys,

I read a BL novel once and now i need to reread it.

It was uploaded on this site but i cannot find it even with the search function so i figured i would use this platform to see if someone knows the title of this novel.

It is a guy in his youth which is having intercourse with his boyfriend when his dad comes home. Because he is scared he says he was being raped. The guy goes to jail for quite a while where he is friends with Ace, Ace is the fiance of the guard (yes i know weird forgot the name of the lead but ace stuck). Ace took care of him because he makes him rmbr a friend who was killed for trying to speak up against a pimp. When he gets out of jail he moves because he is of a small town and everyone believes he is a bad guy. His parents are dead his brother was taking care of him, when that night happend his brother was out with friends they have a company but he gives it to his brother because as soon as he will step in they will go bankrupt. Thanks to the help of Ace he got the right books to study and became a great architect. A construction company hires him even though they know he came out of jail. The boss falls head over heels for him but he is having performingsissues and they work on that. Later ace is released from jail and they visit.

So i hope someone knows the title!

thank you for your help!!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julles

• littlespiral

• Riki

hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, i think i've read a novel similar to your description- Defined by Deceit by A.E. Via, but i'm not sure if this is what you're looking for.

that is the one. Thank you which is weird cuz i thought it wasnt for sure for some reason. so wouldnt have found it without your helps thankyou

that is the one. Thank you which is weird cuz i thought it wasnt for sure for some reason. so wouldnt have found it without your helps thankyou

you're welcome. glad i could help :)

this novel really took an emotional toll on me. i remember being really sad for what happened to Llew and then super mad right at the next chapter i couldn't even think straight. i agree, she writes great novels, though i haven't read any other titles by her. do you have any recommendations?

Yes that is why i liked this one so much for the emotional stuff. Although not all stories are as deep as this one I rlly liked the blue moon series from Via (especially the first one) and the promise series about bounty hunters from Via. I tried the nothing special series for a bit but some of them were swingers and yeah thats not what my personal preference is so i didn;t rlly read those. If you decided you like these i have several ones that have a similar style. Let me know

PS because of that emotional back story is why i was searching for it so desperatly since i had part of the story stuck in my head. The only way to move on for me then is to read it rlly read it so you rlly helped me out!

i think i'll try the Promises series first. the novels sound good and kinda mellow-ish which is what i prefer to read these days lol.. thanks for the recommendations :) you kinda helped me with ideas for novels to read in the current reading challenge, i may add one of A.E. Via novels in the list.

p/s: yep, i know that feeling. i hope you enjoy re-reading the novel! :)

i really did read it as soon as you told me the title. Yes those are considered mellowish. Reading challange? Let me know what you think about it, i have more where that came from!

This looks really interesting! I think I'll read it!. Thank you for asking,

and for answering,
XD

i really did read it as soon as you told me the title. Yes those are considered mellowish. Reading challange? Let me know what you think about it, i have more where that came from!

Yeah, the forum is currently having a Yaoi reading challenge for both manga and novel categories. you can check it out

(and the discussions about the challenge
) :) you could join too if you want ^___^ seeing as how you like reading. perhaps you could include the current novel you're reading as one of the tasks given. i'm sure it's still not too late to join (i think).

no prob! ;)