Teacher X Student

<3Gaara

I want to start my own RP for teacher X student, although I have never really done any RP before, I would want to be the uke, so anyone interested in being the seme. I don't really care if I am the student or the teacher.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisaru

• Mik

• bluesakura

• <3Gaara

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really sure, um... maybe the teacher could be a temp, the other teacher was pregnant and had to have time off or something, the student could be a rebel maybe, and hes always getting in trouble

I think it'd all depend on how you'd want the characters to be played, really. Like, if you want the Temp to be the calm and hard to crack teacher or perhaps the slightly clumsy but adorable kind of teacher.

Well, I suppose I would be the teacher, since I guess it's been decided that the teacher would be the uke

um... I'm not really sure, I have never role played before

I've been roleplaying for a few years now, and my friends say I'm pretty good. (Think it's because I watched soap operas for years, too. Drama is easy for me to act out. XD) It's basically like writing a story that other people contribute to. One person posts the scene, and the next person (or persons) bring in their characters according to how the scene was played out.

Ok so we have Kisura (doesn't mind which), Kyuhyun24 (seme student), xyuichan (doesn't mind which), blue sakura (uke student) and

so we have 1 uke student, 1 seme student, 1 uke teacher and 2 who don't care whether they are seme or uke, or which character

Sounds brilliant. I suppose next someone should decide what order the posts will be in? To clear up confusion, I mean. Nothing more irritating than posting something at the same time as someone else and having them conflict.